BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 237640 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#195859 Jul 15, 2014
Jacques of Middlebury VT wrote:
<quoted text>
What a coincidence, all of 60 miles from where we now are in Middlebury Vt. Hope you had a good time with those people from north of the border. Weird, aren't they?
They gave me some very interesting literature.
Jacques of Middlebury VT

Tewksbury, MA

#195860 Jul 15, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but that will reverse itself when you return. Speaking of, aren't you late already?
You YOUR gain? Why, thank you.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#195861 Jul 15, 2014
Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
First the math. The percentage difference between 63.9% and 66.5% is 4% not 2.6%. In other words, 66.5 is 4% greater than 63.9
When Reagan was in office in 1981, the youngest baby boomer (born 1946) was 15 years old. When Reagan left the office in 1989, the yougest baby boomer was 23 years old.
In 1981, the labor force was 108 million. By 1989 the labor force was 123 million. An increase of 13.8% in the labor force in eight years.
In Bush's first year in 2001 the labor force was 143 million and in 2009 the labor force was 154 million. An increase of 7.6% in the labor force in eight years.
http://www.nidataplus.com/lfeus1.htm#annl
The differance in the addition of people in the labor force beween Reagan's years (1981-1989) and Bush's years (2001-2009) is 81%. In other words, there was an increase of 81% more people in the labor force under Reagan than under Bush for the simple reason that the youngest baby boomer was already 46 years old (born 1964) by the first year in Bush's administration (2001) and that the next generation (Generation X) doesn't have the numbers to replace Baby Boomers.
Wrong, the percentage of people in the United States that are of working age has changed very little since 1980. The difference between the number of people in the labor force is due to lack of work,not to age demographics. If more people of working age had jobs,the percentages would be the same. You could have used life expectancy and the fact that many people live longer after they past the age of 65 could cause you to consider raising the retirement age but none of the means anything with Obama's anti jobs agenda or the liberals push to put more and more people of all ages on government programs.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195862 Jul 15, 2014
Jacques of Middlebury VT wrote:
<quoted text>
You YOUR gain? Why, thank you.
A commode wouldn't welcome your azz, don't think, for a minute, we would either! LMAO!!!
Grand Birther

Jasper, IN

#195863 Jul 15, 2014
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195865 Jul 15, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
They gave me some very interesting literature.
Throat cancer literature?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195866 Jul 15, 2014
If you haven't seen the video of the girl finishing the American Ninja Course, it's worth a watch. That chick is amazing! The video is on Topix, take a look.
Learn to Read

United States

#195867 Jul 16, 2014
Grand Birther wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/chi cago/TEMCPI6MK7J2JTIU5
Is Obama eligible?
Yes he is. Thanks for asking
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195868 Jul 16, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he is. Thanks for asking
And yet, not one original document! My, you are a tough sale.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195869 Jul 16, 2014
Someone should set a trap for these sub-humans and shoot every one of them.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/07/15/re...
Learn to Read

United States

#195870 Jul 16, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>And yet, not one original document! My, you are a tough sale.
Name one POTUS where you've seen an original document ... Didn't seem to concern you as long as they were as Lilly-white as you

Hawaii has certified and confirmed place of birth over and over and over. Your hate fueled fable is your issue. My you're a bigoted fool
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195871 Jul 16, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Name one POTUS where you've seen an original document ... Didn't seem to concern you as long as they were as Lilly-white as you
Hawaii has certified and confirmed place of birth over and over and over. Your hate fueled fable is your issue. My you're a bigoted fool
Ah, the race card! It's all you have left. Sad indeed. Hawaii lied, deal with it. Not even an original BC in Hawaii's archives? Hmm? LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195872 Jul 16, 2014
Ah, I just love the smell of burnt 'tard in the morning! LMAO!!!
Learn to Read

Bloomington, IN

#195873 Jul 16, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, the race card! It's all you have left. Sad indeed. Hawaii lied, deal with it. Not even an original BC in Hawaii's archives? Hmm? LMAO!
Hawaii says they have the original. Bigotboy declares that to be a lie because it fits with his hate. Poor pathetic Romper. Your hate. Your problem

Bristol, CT

#195874 Jul 16, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet, not one original document! My, you are a tough sale.
Birfoonism pure and simple. Just like almost every other natural born US citizen born in the US, there is an original document that has been kept by a state department of health just for the purpose of proving the fact.

The State of Hawaii has officially attested to this fact, so it's more certain than for just about anyone else in the country.

Birfoons always get it arse backwards.

Bristol, CT

#195875 Jul 16, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Hawaii says they have the original. Bigotboy declares that to be a lie because it fits with his hate. Poor pathetic Romper. Your hate. Your problem
Romper d not seem to comprehend that when a State Department of Health formally and officially declares a person was born in the USA and that they have the original vital records, and have had them since 1961, it's more positive than a certified copy of a birth certificate, of which Obama has three.

If a certified long form birth certificate is "the gold standard" as birfoons have claimed, then an official confirmation by DoH confirming POB and the original vital records on file is well beyond the "gold standard". A birth certificate is merely rebuttable prima facie documentary evidence. Confirmation and verification by a DoH is evidence beyond conceivable doubt.

There is the birfoons problem—claiming that the greater evidence is the lesser evidence—which makes sense only in the loony bin called Birfoonistan.

Bristol, CT

#195876 Jul 16, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, the race card! It's all you have left. Sad indeed. Hawaii lied, deal with it. Not even an original BC in Hawaii's archives? Hmm? LMAO!
I was just talking to two Canadians yesterday about hate filled bigots who make irrational assertions based on racial hatred, and then scream "race card" when their obvious bigotry is mentioned. These are the same jagoffs who say "I am not racist! Some of my best friends are n***ers."
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>

Bristol, CT

#195877 Jul 16, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Bigot Boy thinks yelling "race card" trumps his obvious blatant bigotry.

It doesn't.(Especially coming from a bigot who once claimed that blacks are a different species.)

Romper really believes 19-year old momma took a flight to Kenya with no rational reason and then smuggled a child into the US successfully, and hoodwinked the Department of Health, all because she didn't want him to be naturalized, thus clearing the way for him to be president in the 21st century.

Either he believes that because he desperately wants the semi-white president to be ineligible, or he doesn't believe it, and is just a troll who hates semi-white Presidents.

That's not the "race card"; that's simple obvious fact.

Bristol, CT

#195878 Jul 16, 2014
Less than Half of Mississippi Republicans Say They Would Support United States Against the Confederacy

http://tinyurl.com/l97r7fk

Real patriotic 'Mericans.

As they mutter they want to "take our country back".

Bristol, CT

#195879 Jul 16, 2014
59 percent of Mississippi Republicans aren’t loyal (or aren’t sure if they’re loyal) to the United States of America.- See more at: http://www.forwardprogressives.com/less-half-...

http://tinyurl.com/l97r7fk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 min RACE 2,469
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Guest 1,497,216
News Record-breaking temperatures Saturday draw Chic... 7 min A real man not a ... 2
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 10 min GEORGIA 3,602
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 41 min Faith Michigan 63,304
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Sublime1 105,004
Are democrats destroyed? 1 hr Dixiecrat 318

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages