BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#195640 Jul 12, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Many were previously governors Jacques, including the odd actor. "Community Organizer"? Are you kidding? How anyone can throw that one in as a qualification for president of the United States with a straight face is fooling themselves and reaching for straws. This presidents resume was ridiculously thin, and seriously lacking any depth of foreign policy experience and the world along with our country is paying a heavy price at the moment as a result. Partner in a law firm? An affirmative action hire. Just this last weekend, Chicago had over 80 shootings Jacques, but all of those shootings were the guns fault. The people are all good. This president is a pathetic joke and history will remember him as such. Enjoy your day in front of the computer changing the world, I'm going golfing with my family.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on his first term he was RE-ELECTED. After his first term, the charge that he didn't have the experience was baseless.
Grow up and quit whining.
Well, it is obvious he did not learn a damn thing during his first term in office as his second term is even worse!!! He still does not understand Cause and Effect of anything. He invites people to illegally enter American and not we wants CONGRESS to stop it!!!!

Location hidden

#195641 Jul 12, 2014
Mexico is complicit with the movement of illegal aliens to our southern border. So we are not obligated to return these illegals to THEIR countries but to the border to where they illegally entered. And if Mexico will not let us, why we fly them across in helicopters and drop them off.
Well, would Mexico dare shoot one of our helicopters out of the sky? Yep, Mexico shoots down Chinook with 33 aliens on board!!!
Oh, there are 36 seats on a Chinook. Pilot, copilot and crew chief plus 33 passenger seats. I wonder how I know those things?

Location hidden

#195642 Jul 12, 2014
Oh, this site debunks skepticalscience's site!!!
http://www.co2science.org/subject/m/summaries...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#195643 Jul 12, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
http://www.co2science.org/subject/m/summaries...
It may seem that way, if you're scientifically illiterate.

Pure BUNK:
"It is much more realistic and reasonable to believe that it was the result of a millennial-scale oscillation of climate that is global in scope and driven by some regularly-varying forcing factor."

Current computer models account for the Medieval Warming period and Little Ice Age. There is no mysterious magic unknown forcing factor.

Furthermore, the Medieval Warming period was in part caused by changes in volcanic activity which combined with increased solar irradiation. Thus even if it were global in nature, it in no way indicates that the current climate change trend is not caused in significant part by anthropogenic CO2.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#195644 Jul 12, 2014
"Climate scientists now understand that the Medieval Warm Period was caused by an increase in solar radiation and a decrease in volcanic activity, which both promote warming. Other evidence suggests ocean circulation patterns shifted to bring warmer seawater into the North Atlantic. As we’ll see in the next section, those kinds of natural changes have not been detected in the past few decades. Charles Jackson noted that when computer models take into account paleoclimatologists’ reconstructions of solar irradiance and volcanoes for the past 1,000 years, the models reproduce the Little Ice Age and Medieval Warm Period. Those events turn out to not be random noise after all."

http://www.utexas.edu/know/2010/11/11/climate...

And it goes without saying that those events turned out not to be caused by mysterious magical forcings alluded to by the CO2 pseudoscience rag.

Location hidden

#195645 Jul 12, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you want to compare Speaker Bonehead to Teddy Kennedy? DUI vehicular murder!!!
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Only difference is, Kennedy got caught. FYI,and as positive as his subsequent tenure was as senator, he should've done the right thing after Kopechne (not sure of spelling) died and resigned.
Well, I use to be a binge drinker and frequently drove drunk until about 1975 and then I smarten up. Sure I should have been arrested and maybe would have smartened up sooner.
But what evidence to you have that Speaker Bonehead currently abuses alcohol? And aren't you the ones who claimed Ted Nugent was also a druggy with little more than hearsay?
There was much more evidence that Teddy Kennedy had a serious drinking problem for years.
Oh, I have been working on the same bottle of vodka for about 13 months now and I am still working on a care of 8oz. Buds I got in March so I think I fixed my alcohol problem decades ago!

Location hidden

#195646 Jul 12, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Pure BUNK:
"It is much more realistic and reasonable to believe that it was the result of a millennial-scale oscillation of climate that is global in scope and driven by some regularly-varying forcing factor."
Current computer models account for the Medieval Warming period and Little Ice Age. There is no mysterious magic unknown forcing factor.
Furthermore, the Medieval Warming period was in part caused by changes in volcanic activity which combined with increased solar irradiation. Thus even if it were global in nature, it in no way indicates that the current climate change trend is not caused in significant part by anthropogenic CO2.
Did the Mount Pinatubo eruption in 1991 effect our climate? Was that during the MWP? In fact there are a lot of documented volcanic eruptions in the past two decades that are well documented!!! In each case the temps went DOWN for a year or so and NOT up!

Location hidden

#195647 Jul 12, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
http://www.co2science.org/subject/m/summaries ...
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Pure BUNK:
Tell us, did you read the credits? Of both this site as well was skepticalscience's site? Did you note the co2 site had both sides of the argument whereas skepticalscience did not!!!!

Location hidden

#195648 Jul 12, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Mexico is complicit with the movement of illegal aliens to our southern border. So we are not obligated to return these illegals to THEIR countries but to the border to where they illegally entered. And if Mexico will not let us, why we fly them across in helicopters and drop them off.
Well, would Mexico dare shoot one of our helicopters out of the sky? Yep, Mexico shoots down Chinook with 33 aliens on board!!!
Oh, there are 36 seats on a Chinook. Pilot, copilot and crew chief plus 33 passenger seats. I wonder how I know those things?
Oh goody, I got a peanut and a lemon .....but no intellectually honest reply. Which means they are intellectual idiots.

Location hidden

#195649 Jul 12, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I use to be a binge drinker and frequently drove drunk until about 1975 and then I smarten up. Sure I should have been arrested and maybe would have smartened up sooner.
But what evidence to you have that Speaker Bonehead currently abuses alcohol? And aren't you the ones who claimed Ted Nugent was also a druggy with little more than hearsay?
There was much more evidence that Teddy Kennedy had a serious drinking problem for years.
Oh, I have been working on the same bottle of vodka for about 13 months now and I am still working on a care of 8oz. Buds I got in March so I think I fixed my alcohol problem decades ago!
Again, a troll response of another peanut and a lemon which means that is the ONLY WAY they can respond.
Oh, I NEVER give bad remarks because that means 1) they win and 2) I don't have a non-troll remark!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#195650 Jul 12, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Many were previously governors Jacques, including the odd actor. "Community Organizer"? Are you kidding? How anyone can throw that one in as a qualification for president of the United States with a straight face is fooling themselves and reaching for straws. This presidents resume was ridiculously thin, and seriously lacking any depth of foreign policy experience and the world along with our country is paying a heavy price at the moment as a result. Partner in a law firm? An affirmative action hire. Just this last weekend, Chicago had over 80 shootings Jacques, but all of those shootings were the guns fault. The people are all good. This president is a pathetic joke and history will remember him as such. Enjoy your day in front of the computer changing the world, I'm going golfing with my family.
<quoted text>
Well, it is obvious he did not learn a damn thing during his first term in office as his second term is even worse!!! He still does not understand Cause and Effect of anything. He invites people to illegally enter American and not we wants CONGRESS to stop it!!!!
Two things :

1. Please indicate how and when Obama invited people to illegally enter the United States and;

2. How you expect him to break the law by not abiding 2008's illegal immigrants' legislation signed , rightly so, by GWB.

Ottawa

#195651 Jul 12, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you want to compare Speaker Bonehead to Teddy Kennedy? DUI vehicular murder!!!
<quoted text>
1. I wouldn't know, I don't drink, never have;
2. Kennedy was unlucky, DUI and that terrible accident. You were just as stupid driving drunk , risking others' lives and even worse, twice operating an armed forces helicopter DUI, risking all those people's lives. Stupid.
3. I said, and this is clear, "it is rumoured..." when I mentioned booze (badly-kept secret) and drugs. Unlike you, I don't state things I do not know for sure.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195652 Jul 12, 2014
<quoted text>
HATE? Me? Tell me who I hate and I'll tell you who you hate with a passion, based on racism ; Obama. All the positives I laid out yesterday, and the negatives,'cuz there are some also, no comment on the former, only the latter. HATE you say? Projection, projection. Hate is a waste of time, I don't hate anyone. But you seem to be more than willing to waste YOUR tme.
Funny,'cause when one reads your posts, the hate literally jumps off the page at them. Where do you think your cheery disposition comes from? What does "racism" have to do with incompetence and being anti-America? Positives? LMAO!!! Your humor is improving, now if only you could!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195653 Jul 12, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on his first term he was RE-ELECTED. After his first term, the charge that he didn't have the experience was baseless.
Grow up and quit whining.
Do you live in some old woman's basement? After his first term, it was more apparent than ever, the lugnut didn't have a clue. You boys get funny when you have absolutely nothing to go on! LMAO! Great Saturday morning entertainment!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195654 Jul 12, 2014
<quoted text>
Two things :
1. Please indicate how and when Obama invited people to illegally enter the United States and;
2. How you expect him to break the law by not abiding 2008's illegal immigrants' legislation signed , rightly so, by GWB.
Militarize the southern border. And, screw Mexico!

Location hidden

#195655 Jul 12, 2014
I saw this on Fox News earlier today. It would be funny if some people were not that stupid so that make it sad!

Outrage at Steven Spielberg For Killing Triceratops

Read more at http://conservativebyte.com/2014/07/outrage-s...

Location hidden

#195656 Jul 12, 2014
What I think is funny is all the short Frenchmen and Italians. People like Sylvester Stallone are only 5' 7" tall. It is all because of WWI when France and Italy put all their tall guys in the infantry so they were killed by the hundreds of thousands while the short guys did not.
Germany did not do that. Germany sent all their criminals and crazy people into the Infantry. But a few like Hitler survived.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195657 Jul 12, 2014
<quoted text>
2. Kennedy was unlucky, DUI and that terrible accident. You were just as stupid driving drunk , risking others' lives and even worse, twice operating an armed forces helicopter DUI, risking all those people's lives. Stupid.
3. I said, and this is clear, "it is rumoured..." when I mentioned booze (badly-kept secret) and drugs. Unlike you, I don't state things I do not know for sure.
Unlucky? I think not. Try irresponsible!

Ottawa

#195658 Jul 12, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, a troll response of another peanut and a lemon which means that is the ONLY WAY they can respond.
Oh, I NEVER give bad remarks because that means 1) they win and 2) I don't have a non-troll remark!
Would you by any stretch of the imagination be foaming at the mouth? Because, what responses are you talking about? I see the image of Hitler's last days in his bunker.

Location hidden

#195659 Jul 12, 2014
<quoted text>
1. Good for you.
2. Unlucky? In NASCAR they do not call them accidents are you are expected to get involved in crashes. Same goes for drunk divers. They are never involved in accidents because drunks are expected to crash and that is why they should not drive.
3. "it is rumoured" and then you say "(badly-kept secret)". It all depends on what the definition of "is" ....... ain't it!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min zzz 1,172,459
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 24 min mdbuilder 50,275
one million dollars 27 min John Randle 1
easter house adoptions (Jan '11) 1 hr Victim of FOC84 19
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,958
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 5,354
amy 1-26 2 hr Mister Tonka 10
abby 1-26 4 hr Mister Tonka 28
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) Sun Irving 74
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE