BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 241653 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#195756 Jul 13, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
What I think is funny is all the short Frenchmen and Italians. People like Sylvester Stallone are only 5' 7" tall. It is all because of WWI when France and Italy put all their tall guys in the infantry so they were killed by the hundreds of thousands while the short guys did not.
Germany did not do that. Germany sent all their criminals and crazy people into the Infantry. But a few like Hitler survived.
Likely a complete fiction, but I'd be willing to look at the proof of yur claim.

“you know i know”

denver

#195757 Jul 13, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama never served in the military, never ran a business,and quit his Senate position after serving less than half his elected term. Obama is one of the least experienced people ever to occupy The White House. BTW: He was never a "partner in a law firm" Obama's credentials are all lies. Obama was never a genius,never had a 4.00 grade point average,we don't know if he was even academically qualified to attend Harvard since he will not release his transcripts from Columbia. While he was a community organizer in South Chicago,he never helped any of the elderly people that died. As a community organizer, Obama's claim to fame was fund raising for Islamic terrorist,not for helping local people in Chicago.
Sounds about right.

“you know i know”

denver

#195758 Jul 13, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
What we do know is that Frank is a sour grapes loser who cannot get over the results of two elections based on the MAJORITY OF VOTERS.
Sorry Frank.
Here's some facts:

Democrats control Congress

2008 FY Budget Deficit $455 Billion
2009 FY Budget Deficit $1.4 Trillion
2010 FY Budget Deficit $1.3 Trillion
2011 FY Budget Deficit $1.6 Trillion
2012FY Budget deficit $1.6 trillion
2013 FY Budget deficit $680 billion

“you know i know”

denver

#195759 Jul 13, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Never an end to the blame game by you democrats. Actually they are a failure of our leaders to secure our border. We could easily stop the human trafficking if our president believed it was important. He is the leader of the country and has great influence over what priorities the country focuses on. This is just another issue he is using to blame the republican house for the problem. The senate has never been the problem, until of course it is no longer controlled by the do nothing democrats.
sounds right to me. The talking chimps refusal to allow the XL pipeline is absolute proof the dems care not one wit about jobs, except their own

“you know i know”

denver

#195760 Jul 13, 2014
Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we are half way through in 2014 and the current unemployment is 6.1%, inflation rate is 2.1% through the 12 months ending May 2014 and bank's interest rate is .08%
Do you want th change your prediction for 2014 yet?
All fake , manipulated by the talking chimps lackeys.

“you know i know”

denver

#195761 Jul 13, 2014
Success?

47 million STILL on food stamps

92 million unemployed

Border being over ran

Not in my book is that a success.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#195763 Jul 13, 2014
<quoted text>
Well we are half way through in 2014 and the current unemployment is 6.1%, inflation rate is 2.1% through the 12 months ending May 2014 and bank's interest rate is .08%
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
All fake , manipulated by the talking chimps lackeys.
Ah, he quotes the U-3 Unemployment Rate again. How about the U-6 which is 12.1%?
http://portalseven.com/employment/unemploymen...
Or how about the Labor Participation Rate which is at at 37 year LOW of 62.8% which means SEVEN MILLION FEWER AMERICANS ARE UNEMPLOYED NOW THAT WHEN BUSH WAS PRESIDENT!!!
Tell all those people who have given up looking for work that things are great! Or the record number of people who are on welfare and food stamps!!!

Location hidden

#195764 Jul 13, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama never served in the military, never ran a business,and quit his Senate position after serving less than half his elected term. Obama is one of the least experienced people ever to occupy The White House. BTW: He was never a "partner in a law firm" Obama's credentials are all lies. Obama was never a genius,never had a 4.00 grade point average,we don't know if he was even academically qualified to attend Harvard since he will not release his transcripts from Columbia. While he was a community organizer in South Chicago,he never helped any of the elderly people that died. As a community organizer, Obama's claim to fame was fund raising for Islamic terrorist,not for helping local people in Chicago.
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds about right.
And Obama has set a new all time record for the number of the most UNANIMOUS SCOTUS negative decisions of 13 Nine to Zero rulings. Even FDR did that mean and FDR was in the White House over 12 years and Obama did it under SIX years.
Wasn't Obama some sort of Constitutional scholar?
Take Your Country Back

Brookville, OH

#195765 Jul 13, 2014
It wouldnt matter where the President was born, He just has to be a citizen, so there is no loop whole, you would have to Impeach him and no one will do it

Location hidden

#195766 Jul 13, 2014
LRS wrote:
Sorry boys, but here is the plain truth, which is more than obvious to anyone with an ounce of common sense.
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/07/11/cas...
Enjoy!
We now have TWO federal judges demanding the IRS provides sworn deposition about what happened to those missing emails. What is the chance of having seven hard drives from the same seven people who are under Congressional investigations all crap out at the same time?
Besides, our NSA should have backups?!?!

Location hidden

#195767 Jul 13, 2014
<quoted text>
Well, just about everyone has predicted that just as soon as QE1, QE2 and QE3 end, the interest rates will spike and and the stock market will take a nose dive!!!!

12/18/2013 @ 2:56PM 5,931 views
Fed's Taper Will Have Negligible Impact On Economy
I recently wrote “Economic Forecast After The Federal Reserve Starts To Taper.” Now that the Fed has decided to taper, I am NOT changing my economic forecast.

Fed Stimulus TaperKey points:

QE3 has had little effect on the economy, though there may be some lagged impact in 2014.

Tapering is not tightening; in metaphorical terms, the Fed is not hitting the brakes, just easing up a small amount on the gas pedal. In the chart, the red area is a projection assuming that the Fed continues its new level of purchases through the end of 2014. In reality, another taper is more likely than not, but I show the path of the new purchases to offer a picture of the magnitude of the change.

The Fed is tapering because the economy is showing moderate strength. The Fed’s action will not sink the economy.

As for financial markets, maybe markets had been fearing a more pronounced taper and are relieved that this is so minor.

TaperAs I wrote before, a look at the data shows how little impact quantitative easing has had on the economy. In the graph at right, quantitative easing is shown by Federal Reserve Credit. I’ve made the line thicker where the three rounds of quantitative easing occurred. In red I show the growth rate of inflation-adjusted gross domestic product. GDP growth is bumpy, not smooth, but I think I can see some quantitative easing.

A few quarters after the first round of quantitative easing, QE1, GDP growth surged. That’s consistent with Milton Friedman’s conclusion that the time lags of monetary policy are long. However, it’s pretty common for GDP to surge in the first few quarters after a recession, so maybe it would have happened without quantitative easing.

QE2 began in late 2010 and probably triggered the stronger growth a year later—long time lags, remember. So far we have seen little impact from QE3, but the time lags are long, so perhaps we are in for stronger growth in 2014 because of the stimulus. But perhaps not. Both QE1 and QE2 pushed up money supply growth dramatically. QE1 doubled the M2 growth rate, and QE2 had an even great impact. Since QE3 started, though, money supply growth rates have gradually declined. This indicates that the stronger bank reserves have simply been held by banks, not lent out to businesses or consumers.

It’s also clear that quantitative easing is not the great driving force of the economy. In the interludes, the economy did not plummet. The size of these reserve credit increases is huge by historic standards. It’s amazing that they did not send the economy into the stratosphere.

If the Fed were to suddenly suspend QE3, I doubt that the real side of the economy—spending, production and employment—would show much impact.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/billconerly/2013/...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#195768 Jul 13, 2014
LRS wrote:
Sorry boys, but here is the plain truth, which is more than obvious to anyone with an ounce of common sense.
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/07/11/cas...
Enjoy!
Foxnews.com is the plain truth.That's the problem with mediocre people like you - they read and look at stuff with lots of pictures, often as gory as possible. they gravitate around crap like Foxnews.com and other turdish media. Stay mired in your ooze, Curly.

Ottawa

#195769 Jul 13, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Ah, he quotes the U-3 Unemployment Rate again. How about the U-6 which is 12.1%?
http://portalseven.com/employment/unemploymen...
Or how about the Labor Participation Rate which is at at 37 year LOW of 62.8% which means SEVEN MILLION FEWER AMERICANS ARE UNEMPLOYED NOW THAT WHEN BUSH WAS PRESIDENT!!!
Tell all those people who have given up looking for work that things are great! Or the record number of people who are on welfare and food stamps!!!
Your LPR was blown apart yesterday, Rogue. Why do you come back with it?

Ottawa

#195770 Jul 13, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, just about everyone has predicted that just as soon as QE1, QE2 and QE3 end, the interest rates will spike and and the stock market will take a nose dive!!!!
<quoted text>
Another prediction, Rogue? Will you finally be right? I wager not. You've been wrong on this whole thing for the last 3 years now, wrong on the DJIA, wrong on the economy, wrong on the Supreme court, wrong on everything. And you dare advance another one?

Location hidden

#195772 Jul 14, 2014
<quoted text>

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:<quoted text>
http://portalseven.com/employment/unemploymen ...
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Your LPR was blown apart yesterday, Rogue. Why do you come back with it?
Huh? June's LPR for June was 62.8%. Are you looking at something else? The LPR was 65.7% in Jan. 2009 and now it is just 62.8% which is a drop of .....2.9%. What is 2.9% of 313 MILLION? Ah, NINE million!!!!
And, the AVERAGE family's income, corrected for inflation, is down 15% from Jan. 2009 also. Now, if you can not rebut without facts and links, shut the F-up!

Location hidden

#195773 Jul 14, 2014
harmonious wrote:
Success?
47 million STILL on food stamps
92 million unemployed
Border being over ran
Not in my book is that a success.
I did blow some smoke up Jackeau's but butt he is to stupid to know it. The Labor force is not 100% of the American population but only those between 16 and70 years old. So instead of NINE Milion fewer ADULT being unemployed it is about SEVEN MILLION.
But I did that on purpose just to see if Jackeau could catch it but he was just to plain .....STUPID
Oh, now that full time unemployed means only 30 hours of work per week, that drops the U-3 and U-6 unemployment rates. So the actual unemployment rate is about 17% and Jackeau thinks that is just dandy!

Location hidden

#195774 Jul 14, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Another prediction, Rogue? Will you finally be right? I wager not. You've been wrong on this whole thing for the last 3 years now, wrong on the DJIA, wrong on the economy, wrong on the Supreme court, wrong on everything. And you dare advance another one?
Not MY prediction. It is the prediction of just about every economist. I notice you deleted the attached Bloomberg article. Did "I" write it?

Location hidden

#195775 Jul 14, 2014
Hey Jacqueau,
Do you remember blowing Bubbles in the bath tub when you were little?
Well, I ran into Bubbles and he said to say 'Hi'!

Location hidden

#195777 Jul 14, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
What I think is funny is all the short Frenchmen and Italians. People like Sylvester Stallone are only 5' 7" tall. It is all because of WWI when France and Italy put all their tall guys in the infantry so they were killed by the hundreds of thousands while the short guys did not.
Germany did not do that. Germany sent all their criminals and crazy people into the Infantry. But a few like Hitler survived.
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Likely a complete fiction, but I'd be willing to look at the proof of your claim.
The average height for men in the following countries.
U.K. 5' 9.6"
Germany 5' 10"
Belgium 5' 9.5"
Netherlands 6' 0.6"
France 5' 8"
Italy (Northern) 5' 9.7'
Italy (Southern) 5' 8.0"
Note, the only country cut in half for this survey was Italy as their height difference is so pronounced.
The reason why French are shorter is that during WWI most of the tall guys were put in the infantry and were killed at far higher rates. Why Charles de Gaulle was wounded three times before he was captured.
In Italy most of the tall guys in Southern Italy were put in the Infantry during WWI while in the Northern part only poor tall guys were put in the infantry with the same higher causality rates.
http://www.disabled-world.com/artman/publish/...

Ottawa

#195778 Jul 14, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Not MY prediction. It is the prediction of just about every economist. I notice you deleted the attached Bloomberg article. Did "I" write it?
This is great. Now you can already begin to blame these guys even before you're proved wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min John 1,549,277
Why are White men obsessed with Latina women? (Feb '10) 4 min LuvHardCock 207
TRUTH will be revealed, someday, maybe. 11 min WOWsomeStory 2
ex chicago police woman (Jul '16) 14 min ShootDaBitch 25
Spanx-they're for me. 27 min Fuegelgas pump 1
Illinois is in critical financial crisis. 1 hr Genl Forrest 17
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 2,547

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance