BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 239510 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#195544 Jul 10, 2014
Jacques,
Mark Kirk is an absolute idiot.
He wants Guatamala and Honduras to run criminal background checks on those 11 and 12 year olds from dirt poor Central America.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195545 Jul 10, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
"Troll make internet mad.
Troll like anger.
Troll want people as miserable as troll."
Is that supposed to make any sense? Oh, is that supposed to be an insult? LMAO! Leave humor alone, like Jacqtari, it is alien to you.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195546 Jul 10, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange how you merrily skip all of the positive occurring under Obama, IN SPITE of a Republican-dominated congress that has blocked every bill the White House has sent it. They don't even read them, they are DOA. Twice the nation has come within a hair of falling asunder because of a congress that did not accept that Obama was elected by the people, that did not accept obamacare, brought the country to a standstill over a law previously passed by both houses and the president, and confirmed by the Supreme court.
As to your critics , I'll take 'em one by one because they are so easy to rebut :
IRS : A mistake, he had no business doing that - IF HE DID. Not proven he ordered audits of foes or the farcical Tea partyers, but it did happen on his watch. His bad;
NSA : He continued a programme that had been going for a long time. Only difference is,he got caught, read : Snowden. Again, happened under his watch and certainly he should not have continued the programme in that context. I can't believe, though, that the NSA had apprised the president that they were monitoring the phones of all the world's main leaders, including Merkel and Cameron. He did handle that one badly;
Benghazi : You carry on like the president planned and executed the attack in Benghazi. Security was lacking, but hell, are the president and his sec of state responsible for the security of more than 160 missions abroad? No fault should be laid on the administration for this sad turn of events,except those who look after missions' security and perhaps the Ambassador himself who apparently turned down offers for more security;
Immigration : You mean the fiasco at the U.S.- Mexican border? Why are you criticizing Obama? Do you really want him to break the law? He is handling this difficult situation based on a bill passed by the GWB administration in 2008 granting any person landed in the USA due process. Yes, you want him to ignore U.S. law?
Foreign relations : His weakness. Not good. Specially that there was so much good will when he was elected. I think he did blow it.
Nobody's perfect, least of all any world leader.
If these scandals are so easily explained away, then why are there investigations ongoing? And, probably more to come. What positives? As far as the overall health of this country goes, he's done nothing positive. He is anti-America, you know it, admit it! Skeered? Republican dominated Congress? Are you drunk? The Senate ignores bills from the House on a regular basis. Do you really believe ObamaCare was bipartisan? LMAO! Good one! Benghazi? We've been lied to long enough. That's true with all of Obama's disasters! Immigration? He's sat on his azz for six years doing nothing about it. That's why it is now a CRISIS (Glo)! He ignores the law whenever he chooses. Your entire post is BS. Accept the fact the man does not possess the skills necessary to run this country. That's been proven as well. If you want to stick up for this anti-America scumbag, go right ahead, but you're looking extremely foolish in the process.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#195547 Jul 10, 2014
Damn this Global Warming!

Why Your Summer Is About to Get Colder
ABC News By COLLEEN CURRY 10 hours ago

We never thought we'd say this, but we'd welcome back some chilly weather.

A cool mass of air heads toward the United States from the upper regions of Canada and Alaska this week, according to the National Weather Service.

ABC News' Ginger Zee says the weather pattern is not an actual polar vortex, though.

According to the NWS, a mass of cold air will drop from the Arctic regions to Canada and then the upper Midwest next week.

Temperatures across the Midwest will drop into the 60s and 70s - a sharp difference from the 80 degree and 90 degree temperatures from recent weeks. And the relatively cooler air may be felt as far East as New York and Washington.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195548 Jul 10, 2014
I think Lil "o" is still tooting.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#195549 Jul 10, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that supposed to make any sense? Oh, is that supposed to be an insult? LMAO! Leave humor alone, like Jacqtari, it is alien to you.
I saw that on fb, Fits u to a tee. Sorry it the truth hurts.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Troll like anger.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#195550 Jul 10, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Troll like anger.
Romper needs a translation? Did Romper graduate kindergarten?

Location hidden

#195551 Jul 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Your country falling apart? Why don't we see it like that from here? Why is unemployment at a 6-year low, why is the economy back from the brink, why will the U.S. quit its bond buying programme in October, without the disastrous effects that Rogue predicted ?(my gosh, Rogue's wrong again - streak is intact). Why are interest rates so low, yet the dollar is gaining and everybody's hoarding it?
GWB : DJIA when he left : around 7,500
Obama : DJIA today, hovering at 17,000
Housing starts : Up
Real Estate market : rebounding
So, what country did you say was falling apart again?
Ah, the Unemployed, U-3, is at a 6 year only only because SEVEN MILLION Americans gave up and trying to find a jog. It is called the Labor Participation Rate and it is the lowest it has been since..... January 1997!!!
And WALL STREET has been propped up artificially by QE1, QE2 and now QE3 in which the Fed has PRINTED over three trillion paper-dollars. Meanwhile Main Street is on the skids and the average American is make 15% less, inflation corrected, than they did when Obama entered the White House.
You nee to take off the rose coloured glasses and stop drinking the Red Kool Aide!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195552 Jul 10, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw that on fb, Fits u to a tee. Sorry it the truth hurts.
<quoted text>
Don't you know, no one listens to ESOT80s anymore! LMAO!!! floater

Location hidden

#195553 Jul 10, 2014
LRS wrote:
Good grief, the ME may be in full blown war any second. I wonder what Obama will do for Israel? This country has fallen apart under Obama. Get him out!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Troll like anger.
We know Obama talked to Net and Yahoo about showing restraint but did he bother to call anyone at Hamas in the Gaza? Not that anyone has heard.
I wonder what Obama would do if Canada shot a thousand rockets into Shitcago? Call Mayor Rahmy and tell him to chill?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195554 Jul 10, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Romper needs a translation? Did Romper graduate kindergarten?
This coming from the kindergarten lifer? LMAO!!! floater

Location hidden

#195555 Jul 11, 2014
Political Incorrecetness

With the mass illegal immigration of the Central Americans to the US we have seen the Liberal language change!!

It went from:

"Illegal Immigrants" to,

"Undocumented Immigrants" to,

"Refugees".

The next term you will see them designated as, "Registered Democrats."

It wouldn't surprise me seeing 10 years olds voting in the mid-terms.

Location hidden

#195556 Jul 11, 2014
<quoted text>
That's true, English is flexible in its welcome of new words. However, "booster" is NOT a new word and it did not mean, does not mean and will not mean the act of stealing, except in weird, strange and almost unheard-off jargon.
I wonder what "transparency" means to Prez. Obama?

Location hidden

#195557 Jul 11, 2014
<quoted text>
Maybe, but it shore ain't no English.
It is funny that when foreigners first start to learn English, or other languages, they learn the naught words first! For instance, the first German word my 13 y/o daughter remembered was "Scheiße" (shit)!

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#195558 Jul 11, 2014
Mark Kirk is a disgrace to human decency.

Location hidden

#195559 Jul 11, 2014
Well, I guess wind-generators are working well Down Under! They look like weed whackers gone mad!

Storm smashes wind energy records
June 25, 2014
Peter Hannam, Environment Editor, The Sydney Morning Herald

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/business/carbon-economy...

Location hidden

#195560 Jul 11, 2014

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#195561 Jul 11, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is funny that when foreigners first start to learn English, or other languages, they learn the naught words first! For instance, the first German word my 13 y/o daughter remembered was "Scheiße" (shit)!
Relevance please?

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#195562 Jul 11, 2014
Jacques,
Mark Kirk is pandering to the Republican base.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#195563 Jul 11, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Barbi Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =C1cA2lBfYucXX
Why?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min OBAMA the GENIUS 1,508,961
Local Politics Do you approve of Michael Madigan as ? 9 min tom 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr mdbuilder 63,559
Obama has LEAK under sink. 3 hr TroyTheTruePlumber 38
Graduation in Detroit. 5 hr De Bow 2
The Scoop on Weiner. 10 hr Is he Circumcised 3
Look at Minn. Maine & Michigan. 10 hr Halal-muslims 3

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages