BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 241668 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#195359 Jul 8, 2014
LRS wrote:
Start using deadly force on the border, then watch the numbers drop! And the next time a dumbazz Mexican flies his helicopter into U.S territory and fires on Border Patrol, blow it out of the sky. Make a point and make it loud and clear.
Do two wrongs make a right?

http://www.narconews.com/Issue43/article2318....

Ottawa

#195360 Jul 8, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Putting John Roberts on the Supreme Court was a tremendous mistake.
I don't think so, I believe the man to be fair even if not everyone agrees with his judgements. But as mistakes go, ever thought of Clarence Thomas? Wow.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#195361 Jul 8, 2014
Jacques,
Those are 18 boobs siitng up there on the Supreme Court.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195362 Jul 8, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And this has what to do with Obama, Michelle and strap-ons and...? What a gross pork, to use your expression. How's that pancake kitchen spit taste?
You do know you can see your food prepared at Waffle House, right?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195363 Jul 8, 2014
<quoted text>
==========
So, and read , carefully read your following post Nr 195102.
LRS
Shreveport, LA
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#195102Saturday
Start using deadly force on the border, then watch the numbers drop! And the next time a dumbazz Mexican flies his helicopter into U.S territory and fires on Border Patrol, blow it out of the sky. Make a point and make it loud and clear.
==========
"Start using deadly force on the border then watch the numbers drop". Funny, I don't see the words "intimidation" and "test the equipment". So now, you've added those two. What say you now? Deadly force.
LRS to illegal : "BANG, you're dead. "
Border patrol agent to LRS colleague : "You shot him dead, just like that?"
LRS : "Yes, I intimidated him, and beside, I was just testing the equipment.
P.S.: and no, I never said I'd use deadly force on children" . Of course not.(nose keeps growing).
Why, that's quite moronic of you, Jacqtari. You shouldn't try to write these little scenarios, you're no good at it. Really.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#195365 Jul 8, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Rogue,
The mideval warming period was not a global event and was in fact confined to the northern hemisphere.
Got proof?

Location hidden

#195366 Jul 8, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Do two wrongs make a right?
http://www.narconews.com/Issue43/article2318....
The problem is, is that Obama's mistakes are 10X G.W. Bush's!!! If you remember, a lot of Conservatives turned on Bush while Libtards will never turn on Obama. Yep, some Blue Dog Dems are running away from Obama but not you Progressives!!!!

Location hidden

#195367 Jul 8, 2014
<quoted text>
I don't think so, I believe the man to be fair even if not everyone agrees with his judgements. But as mistakes go, ever thought of Clarence Thomas? Wow.
Did you feel that way he he joined the other eight in ruling for Hobby Lobby? Why a lot of Libtards are upset to Mayer and Ginsburg.
Whatevrah

New Zealand

#195368 Jul 8, 2014
Umm, yeah

Ottawa

#195369 Jul 8, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know you can see your food prepared at Waffle House, right?
You do know you don't get it, do you now?

Ottawa

#195370 Jul 8, 2014
acques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
LRS
Shreveport, LA
==========
"Start using deadly force on the border then watch the numbers drop". Funny, I don't see the words "intimidation" and "test the equipment". So now, you've added those two. What say you now? Deadly force.
P.S.: and no, I never said I'd use deadly force on children" . Of course not.(nose keeps growing).
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, that's quite moronic of you, Jacqtari. You shouldn't try to write these little scenarios, you're no good at it. Really.
Never mind the scenario, LOSER. Answer the question on "deadly force".

BTW, the scenario, as concerns gun adorators like you, it was spot-on (LRS-Dale tm reg'd)

Ottawa

#195371 Jul 8, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is, is that Obama's mistakes are 10X G.W. Bush's!!! If you remember, a lot of Conservatives turned on Bush while Libtards will never turn on Obama. Yep, some Blue Dog Dems are running away from Obama but not you Progressives!!!!
1. Why did conservatives turn on GWB and liberals are not turning on Obama? Question has some merits, no?;

2. Whose law is Obama following on reception of illegal immigrants? Who signed the bill into law in 2008? Dem-controlled Houses, you say? Why didn't GWB veto it?

BTW, I think GWB was correct in signing it. The man had more humanity than people give him credit for.

Ottawa

#195372 Jul 8, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you feel that way he he joined the other eight in ruling for Hobby Lobby? Why a lot of Libtards are upset to Mayer and Ginsburg.
How I feel has no bearing. But were it here, I'd growl for a minute and then carry on. Certainly, some prog and libs are upset, but they HAVE to accept it, they do and life goes on.They don't harp on it for years, like you do for Obama's birth certificate, 6 years in his presidency, supreme court ruling on obamacare which you, Tea partyers, birthers, the Rep-dominated House used to almost bring the nation to bankruptcy. Yup, a law that had been approved by both Houses, the Supreme Court and the President.

What was that about "libtards" (Rogue tm reg'd) being upset at Mayer and Ginsburg?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195373 Jul 8, 2014
<quoted text>
You do know you don't get it, do you now?
Get what, moron? That you wish someone would spit in Rogue's food? Fits you to a "T".
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195374 Jul 8, 2014
acques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
LRS
Shreveport, LA
==========
<quoted text>
Never mind the scenario, LOSER. Answer the question on "deadly force".
BTW, the scenario, as concerns gun adorators like you, it was spot-on (LRS-Dale tm reg'd)
Jacqtari, see if you can borrow someone's brain. Really! As much as you would like to show a post that says "I" would use deadly force on children, it doesn't exist. Another of your ludicrous conclusions! Ludicrous! Only a very warped person thinks like that! Warped!
Grand Birther

Jasper, IN

#195375 Jul 8, 2014
I told everyone I could that Obama's election would increase the cost of living for every American, and decrease the standard of living for every American. This is exactly what has occurred.
6 years and we still don't KNOW who the usurper LEGALLY is!

Ottawa

#195376 Jul 8, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacqtari, see if you can borrow someone's brain. Really! As much as you would like to show a post that says "I" would use deadly force on children, it doesn't exist. Another of your ludicrous conclusions! Ludicrous! Only a very warped person thinks like that! Warped!
Nice try at typical LRS lying and avoidance tactics.Nice twisting with your infantile and awkward ripostes. What a LOSER. Squirm, twist, birther birfoon buffoon.

I put children aside for the moment, or can't you read? Sorry I asked.What about adults and the statement that deadly force should be used on them? Does intimation and testing of equipment equal deadly force in your pea brain? And on adults, got it?

As for the children, we've already established you want deadly force used on them too.But we are not talking children here, we are talking adults. Would you use '"deadly force" on adults?
Learn to Read

United States

#195377 Jul 8, 2014
Grand Birther wrote:
I told everyone I could that Obama's election would increase the cost of living for every American, and decrease the standard of living for every American. This is exactly what has occurred.
6 years and we still don't KNOW who the usurper LEGALLY is!
6 years later and your Birfoon fables are completely irrelevant to the cost of living, the standard of living, or reality in general. Obama is legally POTUS - frosts your cookies doesn't it?

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#195378 Jul 8, 2014
Jacques,
Clarence Thomas is one of the biggest boobs on the Supreme Court.
We know he is a liar. Anita Hill had nothing to gain by telling the truth and Clarence Thomas had everything to lose.
Clarence Thomas lied, and lied, and lied, over and over and over, again and again and again.

Ottawa

#195379 Jul 8, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Clarence Thomas is one of the biggest boobs on the Supreme Court.
We know he is a liar. Anita Hill had nothing to gain by telling the truth and Clarence Thomas had everything to lose.
Clarence Thomas lied, and lied, and lied, over and over and over, again and again and again.
It is said he has never spoken nor questioned litigants, their counsel or other judges on the Supreme Court the whole time he's been on the bench.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min VetnorsGate 1,549,418
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr honeymylove 2,549
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr They cannot kill ... 10,854
Why are White men obsessed with Latina women? (Feb '10) 4 hr LuvHardCock 209
America should let all immigrants in, why not? 4 hr actorvet 1
Presidential Library 6 hr Kay 1
TRUTH will be revealed, someday, maybe. 6 hr WOWsomeStory 2

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance