BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 242792 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Learn to Read

United States

#195348 Jul 8, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Trolling again. Can you write more than one sentence? or are you Learning toe Right two?
Poor Rouge can't count either? Your ignorance "nose know bounds"

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#195349 Jul 8, 2014
Rogue,
The mideval warming period was not a global event and was in fact confined to the northern hemisphere.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#195350 Jul 8, 2014
Jacques,
I see the Supreme Court has taken the nation several steps backwards again.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#195351 Jul 8, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hummm, 11-20 MILLION illegal aliens in America and that is a drop in the bucket? How many came with visas and how many just walked, or swam, across our southern border?
The subject was the recent influx of unaccompanied illegal immigrant children. Do try to stay on point Mr. Scatterbrain.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
69 million arrivals from foreign countries per year in the US. The immigrant children arriving are a drop in the bucket in comparison. Get a clue.

Bristol, CT

#195352 Jul 8, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I just love these Libtard scientists.
Do you find it odd that in North America they say the drop in the Native American population during the same time was attributed to Small Pox and other European introduced diseases BUT in South America is was .... Climate Change.
Yep, Libtardian Science is hard at work!!!
Amazon rainforest grew after climate change 2,000 years ago: study
Reuters By By Alister Doyle 9 hours ago
By Alister Doyle
OSLO (Reuters)- Swathes of the Amazon may have been grassland until a natural shift to a wetter climate about 2,000 years ago let the rainforests form, according to a study that challenges common belief that the world’s biggest tropical forest is far older.
The arrival of European diseases after Columbus crossed the Atlantic in 1492 may also have hastened the growth of forests by killing indigenous people farming the region, the scientists wrote in the U.S. journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS).
"The dominant ecosystem was more like a savannah than the rainforest we see today," John Carson, lead author at the University of Reading in England, said of the findings about the southern Amazon.
The scientists said that a shift toward wetter conditions, perhaps caused by natural shifts in the Earth’s orbit around the sun, led to growth of more trees starting about 2,000 years ago.
http://news.yahoo.com/amazon-rainforest-grew-...
Will Mr. Reading Comprehension please show where he thinks the article says the population decline in the Amazon region was due to climate change and not due to European diseases?

Bristol, CT

#195353 Jul 8, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Rogue,
The mideval warming period was not a global event and was in fact confined to the northern hemisphere.
Rougie thinks a cool day in Jacksonville is a global event.

Spirit67_

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#195354 Jul 8, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you surprised? Do you stay under a lily pad?
This discussion has been going on for a long time, don't you think??? Just wondering!
And no to your last part...:)

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#195355 Jul 8, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't mean use on it children, moron. I mean militarily patrol the border. We pay billions to train our pilots, they're in the air anyway. Intimidation, Jacqtari, intimidation. If they wish to test the equipment, that is their choice, now isn't it?
==========

So, and read , carefully read your following post Nr 195102.

LRS
Shreveport, LA
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#195102Saturday

Start using deadly force on the border, then watch the numbers drop! And the next time a dumbazz Mexican flies his helicopter into U.S territory and fires on Border Patrol, blow it out of the sky. Make a point and make it loud and clear.

==========

"Start using deadly force on the border then watch the numbers drop". Funny, I don't see the words "intimidation" and "test the equipment". So now, you've added those two. What say you now? Deadly force.

LRS to illegal : "BANG, you're dead. "

Border patrol agent to LRS colleague : "You shot him dead, just like that?"

LRS : "Yes, I intimidated him, and beside, I was just testing the equipment.

P.S.: and no, I never said I'd use deadly force on children" . Of course not.(nose keeps growing).

Ottawa

#195356 Jul 8, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
About a dozen years ago Cosmopolitan magazine asked a thousand women and men what would they do if they were the opposite sex for ONE DAY! Almost all the women, who would become a man for the day, said they wanted to have sex with another woman whereas most of the men, who would be a woman for the day, said they too wanted to have sex with another woman.
Fact is, straight men do not want to get porked by another man!!!
Fact is, we know what you'd choose, oh yessss, a dream come true, a dream that was never realised in those army showers as there were no takers - except those little tykes in Saigon...hmm never mind, that's another story.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#195357 Jul 8, 2014
Putting John Roberts on the Supreme Court was a tremendous mistake.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#195358 Jul 8, 2014
Jacques,
Taking a professional swipe at John Roberts is not an endorsment of the other 8 clowns on the Supreme Court.

Ottawa

#195359 Jul 8, 2014
LRS wrote:
Start using deadly force on the border, then watch the numbers drop! And the next time a dumbazz Mexican flies his helicopter into U.S territory and fires on Border Patrol, blow it out of the sky. Make a point and make it loud and clear.
Do two wrongs make a right?

http://www.narconews.com/Issue43/article2318....

Ottawa

#195360 Jul 8, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Putting John Roberts on the Supreme Court was a tremendous mistake.
I don't think so, I believe the man to be fair even if not everyone agrees with his judgements. But as mistakes go, ever thought of Clarence Thomas? Wow.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#195361 Jul 8, 2014
Jacques,
Those are 18 boobs siitng up there on the Supreme Court.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195362 Jul 8, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And this has what to do with Obama, Michelle and strap-ons and...? What a gross pork, to use your expression. How's that pancake kitchen spit taste?
You do know you can see your food prepared at Waffle House, right?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195363 Jul 8, 2014
<quoted text>
==========
So, and read , carefully read your following post Nr 195102.
LRS
Shreveport, LA
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#195102Saturday
==========
"Start using deadly force on the border then watch the numbers drop". Funny, I don't see the words "intimidation" and "test the equipment". So now, you've added those two. What say you now? Deadly force.
LRS to illegal : "BANG, you're dead. "
Border patrol agent to LRS colleague : "You shot him dead, just like that?"
LRS : "Yes, I intimidated him, and beside, I was just testing the equipment.
P.S.: and no, I never said I'd use deadly force on children" . Of course not.(nose keeps growing).
Why, that's quite moronic of you, Jacqtari. You shouldn't try to write these little scenarios, you're no good at it. Really.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#195365 Jul 8, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Rogue,
Got proof?

Location hidden

#195366 Jul 8, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Do two wrongs make a right?
http://www.narconews.com/Issue43/article2318....
The problem is, is that Obama's mistakes are 10X G.W. Bush's!!! If you remember, a lot of Conservatives turned on Bush while Libtards will never turn on Obama. Yep, some Blue Dog Dems are running away from Obama but not you Progressives!!!!

Location hidden

#195367 Jul 8, 2014
<quoted text>
I don't think so, I believe the man to be fair even if not everyone agrees with his judgements. But as mistakes go, ever thought of Clarence Thomas? Wow.
Did you feel that way he he joined the other eight in ruling for Hobby Lobby? Why a lot of Libtards are upset to Mayer and Ginsburg.
Whatevrah

New Zealand

#195368 Jul 8, 2014
Umm, yeah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min American Lady 1,620,736
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 8 min honeymylove 11,442
The Party of Racism. 14 min Testube 64
The truth and nuttin but. 16 min TimBuck2 25
Why can 2 Black Reps. get media protection & Wh... 24 min WHY 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Hello from sunny ... 64,003
Child Molestation at Chicago Cult 1 hr John Trott 48

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages