BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Read more
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195181 Jul 6, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
Here it is.
<quoted text>
Now, Putin boy, tell us what the subject was at the time. You feign not knowing? I'll tell ya. It was about children with some of their mothers from Central America, most of them from that contra country, Honduras (reminds you of something - er, arms, er Iran, er Reagan). That was what the subject was, is. And you, as you said, ready to defend your country, you'd defend it by targeting children and their mothers. Back to your holey greasy stained Lazy Boy, trailer dumpster. Make sure that chamber is empty when you stare into the barrel while cleaning it. The only clean object in the whole kerplunking trailer.
Where is that darn word, "children"? Why, it's not there, is it? Nope. DAB!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195182 Jul 6, 2014
<quoted text>
YES. These damn 1 to 6 yr-old toddlers and their mothers. Shoot them DEAD. Bet they won't try to sneak across that border again !
Your reply :
What mothers? Most of these kids are showing up by themselves. They are purposely being sent here from all points south of the border. Sorry, but they are not ours. And, since Lil "o" has failed miserably at securing the border (like he ever tried), the problem is only getting worse. And you support this dodo. Brilliant. I don't care how they do it, JUST SECURE THE DAMN BORDER! And, shoot down the next Mexican helicopter firing at our Border Patrol! I wonder just what types of diseases these kids are bringing into our country. Of course, the dumbazz Feds put some of them on commercial planes. That is beyond stupid and careless. That's incompetence!
And more : "what types of diseases these kids " KIDS.
Nazi murderer. Is there a loophole somewhere in the Constitution that would permit the U.S., to deport you to , say, Russia? Oops, Russia already said NYET.
LMAO! Once again, you prove to be the biggest idiot of all time. I never said, shoot the children. Poor Jacqtari will continue to look for something that doesn't exist. Reminds me of someone else! LMAO! How asanine.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195183 Jul 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Once more with the "gays" reply, though no one brought it up, again showcasing Rogue's and his birther comrades' inability to formulate an intelligent reply.
For your own sake and sanity, Rogue, come out with it. Gayness is accepted save for a few prehistoric birthers and tea partyers. You'll be accepted, why, you can even wed your secret man love.
And you unashamedly reply this? Really?
<quoted text>
Only the gay community accepts gays and their marriages? It's only legal for perverts? How many illegal states now? Why is the majority of the population in favour of gay marriage? Are you telling us that the United States is practically totally perverted and degenerate? The greatest country in the world, did you say? Has God told you that this depraved country that is the United States of America, this people that voted in the anti-Christ Obama. will soon suffer the same fate, the same fires as Sodom and Gomorrah? When're the fireworks starting?
We should get a good view from up here. Oops, we approved gay marriage before you guys. Does this mean we're gonna burn ahead of you?
Such an obviously tortured soul. Having trouble justifying your ways? Justify it, Jacqtari! Idiot. You'll be the first to know when the fireworks start, don't worry about that. What an empty soul, you are. You'll remain that way too.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195184 Jul 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Please tell us what you meant by "Can you hear us coming?" I know, I know, you replied oftentimes that you've already answered that question. I didn't see the reply. Mind telling me what it meant and why it just preceded the Nov 2012 presidential ballot? What did it mean?
C'mon, and no dumbazzbastard this time. Is that what you tell God when you converse with him and he tells you something you don't like? Even He can prove you wrong, you know, and that's no way to address Him.
Well Jacqtari, can you? LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195185 Jul 6, 2014
Oh Jacqtari, I hate to do it but I must (as usual) prove you wrong. Please notice the word "unaccompanied", won't you? LMAO! Face the facts boy, Lil "o" is the worst President ever in the history of this country. There's your boy! LMAO! Man, you must be so proud of your ability to pick a loser! You even gloat about it. LMAO!!!!!!!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195186 Jul 6, 2014

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#195187 Jul 6, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll never forget when I was crossing back into the US at Cornwall-Malone when I spent a summer at SUNY Potsdam. I got to the checkpoint, and there was no one there. I waited and waited and waited. Finally I drove through and all the alarms went off. So I backed up and the officer, who was probably sitting on the can when I arrived, started interrogating me. I basically said I was tired of waiting and had no clue why there was NO ONE THERE. He let me go, obviously he didn't want his superiors to know what really happened.
The only other time I was ever at a border crossing and there was NO ONE THERE was at Irun, crossing into France from Spain. That was in 1973, I'm sure that will never happen again.
Because of "events" of the last 10+ years, much has changed at the Cornwall-Malone border. Heightened security is IT, plenty of questions, passports required, and noticed many cars being waved to the side, to be inspected I suppose.

We had a similar experience at the French-Spanish border too, but with the highway toll people, customs having by then been abolished. Coming off the "autoroute", we expected a hefty toll (so expensive), then we saw people waving placards, the toll collectors WERE ON STRIKE, just waived us through, no payment!.

Ottawa

#195188 Jul 6, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I said start using deadly force on the border. If you think I mean shooting children, then go ahead and believe that. Idiot.
Liar. You lie like you breathe, like someone else we all know. You meant the children, oaf.

Well, well, let's say you didn't mean the children.(which you did) Who DID you mean? Who would you use deadly force against? Tell us. Adults only? Starting what age? 12, 13, 18? "How old are you, son?" "18, sir". "Sorry, son, BANG". So, it's okay to kill a desperate adult man or woman trying to cross the border, albeit illegally looking for a better life? You mean you'd order guards to shoot to kill, in your words use '"deadly force" (still waiting for Rogue's definition) on anyone crawling, swimming, running, walking, limping illegally across the border? Really? What kind of fu**ing nazi swine are you? Know something? Intelligent and compassionate people, and there are many, don't think like you.

Border scenario, LRS is interrogating an illegal immigrant :

"How old are you, son?"

"18, sir".

"Sorry, son" BANG".

Ottawa

#195190 Jul 6, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Once again, you prove to be the biggest idiot of all time. I never said, shoot the children. Poor Jacqtari will continue to look for something that doesn't exist. Reminds me of someone else! LMAO! How asanine.
Again your very words : " I wonder just what types of diseases these kids are bringing into our country."

Well, liar/LOSER, those are the very kids we are talking about, the ones you want to administer deadly force upon. Like everything else, IN DENIAL are you, and pushing the liar's envelope, embarrassing even your birther birfoon buffoon comrades. You're sick, you need help, but the kind of help you need has not yet been invaded. Ignorance is your biggest drawback - and fuelling said ignorance is you think you're smart. NOT.

Ottawa

#195191 Jul 6, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Such an obviously tortured soul. Having trouble justifying your ways? Justify it, Jacqtari! Idiot. You'll be the first to know when the fireworks start, don't worry about that. What an empty soul, you are. You'll remain that way too.
Strange how you purposely left out Rogue's demented/deranged response. Best you let him make a fool of himself. There is no obligation for you to join him.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#195192 Jul 6, 2014
wojar wrote:
"Obama gets blame, but 2008 bill set procedures for dealing with young illegal immigrants"
Rep. Tom Cole, R-Moore was a member of the House when the bill passed without objection.
Cole the hypocrite:
“Cole said housing the young people with family members already in this country or through foster care is 'de facto amnesty.'”
Yep, 2008. And just who was in Control of Congress in 2008?
I wonder how many Democrats will be in Congress in January 2015?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195193 Jul 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Liar. You lie like you breathe, like someone else we all know. You meant the children, oaf.
Well, well, let's say you didn't mean the children.(which you did) Who DID you mean? Who would you use deadly force against? Tell us. Adults only? Starting what age? 12, 13, 18? "How old are you, son?" "18, sir". "Sorry, son, BANG". So, it's okay to kill a desperate adult man or woman trying to cross the border, albeit illegally looking for a better life? You mean you'd order guards to shoot to kill, in your words use '"deadly force" (still waiting for Rogue's definition) on anyone crawling, swimming, running, walking, limping illegally across the border? Really? What kind of fu**ing nazi swine are you? Know something? Intelligent and compassionate people, and there are many, don't think like you.
Border scenario, LRS is interrogating an illegal immigrant :
"How old are you, son?"
"18, sir".
"Sorry, son" BANG".
Then show us where I said, start shooting the children or shut up, idiot. Otay, doofus? Oh yea, YOU CAN'T! idiot

Ottawa

#195194 Jul 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Please tell us what you meant by "Can you hear us coming?" I know, I know, you replied oftentimes that you've already answered that question. I didn't see the reply. Mind telling me what it meant and why it just preceded the Nov 2012 presidential ballot? What did it mean?
C'mon, and no dumbazzbastard this time. Is that what you tell God when you converse with him and he tells you something you don't like? Even He can prove you wrong, you know, and that's no way to address Him.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Jacqtari, can you? LMAO!!!
Can I what, pork rind king?

What DID you mean, on the eve of Obama's sure loss, with "Can you hear us coming?"

Location hidden

#195195 Jul 6, 2014
Er, Frank, LRS, I'll be crossing the land border at Cornwall-Malone July 14. Bringing Marxist-Leninist-Stalinist-com munist flyers with me. Just thought I'd let you know.
Oh course you have those things. I never expected you to have anything about Reagan!!!

Ottawa

#195196 Jul 6, 2014
LRS wrote:
Oh Jacqtari, I hate to do it but I must (as usual) prove you wrong. Please notice the word "unaccompanied", won't you? LMAO! Face the facts boy, Lil "o" is the worst President ever in the history of this country. There's your boy! LMAO! Man, you must be so proud of your ability to pick a loser! You even gloat about it. LMAO!!!!!!!!!
Never picked Obama , I don't vote in the U.S. Gloat? About him winning a second term? You bet your life I gloated. Difference is , YOU gloated before the votes were counted, carried on and on with "Can you hear us coming"? LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd). What DID you mean by that? If you believed in what you professed, should be easy to explain it, no?

Location hidden

#195197 Jul 6, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like Learning to Read is troll for gays again!
<quoted text>
Once more with the "gays" reply, though no one brought it up, again showcasing Rogue's and his birther comrades' inability to formulate an intelligent reply.
For your own sake and sanity, Rogue, come out with it. Gayness is accepted save for a few prehistoric birthers and tea partyers. You'll be accepted, why, you can even wed your secret man love.
You don't like happy people?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195198 Jul 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Again your very words : " I wonder just what types of diseases these kids are bringing into our country."
Well, liar/LOSER, those are the very kids we are talking about, the ones you want to administer deadly force upon. Like everything else, IN DENIAL are you, and pushing the liar's envelope, embarrassing even your birther birfoon buffoon comrades. You're sick, you need help, but the kind of help you need has not yet been invaded. Ignorance is your biggest drawback - and fuelling said ignorance is you think you're smart. NOT.
The issue of diseases being brought into this country is a very serious matter. Does Jacqtari understand what "serious" means? Until you show me where I said, start shooting children, you're the liar. Prove yourself not to be a liar. YOU CAN'T! You're a mouth, nothing more. Well, and an idiot.

Location hidden

#195199 Jul 6, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Lil "o" used the law to lure votes. How constitutional of him! But, people are getting fed up with this administration's corrupt and lying ways. He'll run into more and more over the next couple of years. My guess is, blood will spill. When the people rise up to that level, SOMETHING IS BAD WRONG! Keep your head in the sand, it improves your looks considerably.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist bigots have been whining and moaning since the day that the semi-white president took office. This independence day weekend is no different than any other time in the bigot's sorry life. My guess is Romper will go burn a cross in protest.
What does corruption and lying to We the People have to do with the color of his skin? Oh, I know. When you can not make an intellectually honest rebuttal, throw out the RACE CARD!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195200 Jul 6, 2014
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Can I what, pork rind king?
What DID you mean, on the eve of Obama's sure loss, with "Can you hear us coming?"
Well can you?

Location hidden

#195201 Jul 6, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgot? Rougetard forgot about the southern strategy.
Nixon's southern strategy changed the landscape. The bigots became Republicans. Rouge is living in the past.
Again, no intellectually honest reply, RACE CARD thrown!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 54 min woodtick57 1,207,368
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 52,386
Abby 3-30-15 2 hr tiredofit 12
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr Almost amish 71,703
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Cold Front 69,318
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr _Zoey_ 5,820
Amy 3-30-15 6 hr Kuuipo 35
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]