BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243314 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195329 Jul 7, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, Romper, they're all haning' out at the mall for months before they get picked up by border patrol.
Moron.
Now what disease epidemic has ever been caused by illegal immigrants? National crisis?
You're an idiot.
<quoted text>
Is this how all Elite Scientists from the 80s (LMAO!) deal with such issues? Well, seems most people disagree with you, Glo, imagine that! Fact is, you don't know when they arrived here, you also don't know where they may have gone before being picked up, nor do you know what diseases they may have, hmm? Appears you don't know much.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195330 Jul 7, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Romper, you're the one claiming it's a disease panic ("national crisis"), but you have no facts. Burden is on you, moron.
Will Romper idiotically reply, "where did I say disease"?
Like I said, if you don't see this as a national crisis, you're not paying attention. Did you read the numbers of children showing up on our border? Naw, it's no crisis......fool. I see why you back Lil "o", now.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#195331 Jul 7, 2014
For the 5th time, minimum, explain what you meant by using deadly force at the border. Please don't come out with the usual lie that you've already told us. You haven't.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195332 Jul 7, 2014
I think Jacqtari's anger got the better of him. Sensitive little fella, ain't he?

Ottawa

#195333 Jul 7, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Old stuff. Your commie comrade Rogue posted that with relish yesterday. Still having reading difficulties, I see. And so, Joan Rivers says it, it's true. What a LOSER you are, not even caring to showcase it for all to see.
<quoted text>
Why does it upset La Jacqueau if Obama and Michele are switch-hitters? I guess he can not envision Miehele with a strap-on doing Barrack in the butt.
I take it back. Even LRS has been outdone when it comes to just plain vulgar and disrespectful conduct. You are low, Rogue, and whatever service you rendered your country in Vietnam, it's all down the drain now. Your president, like him or not, does not deserve that. No president, Rep or Dem deserves that kind of shit. Criticize his leadership, his policies,fine and dandy. Leave the strap-ons and the butts out of it.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195334 Jul 7, 2014
For the 5th time, minimum, explain what you meant by using deadly force at the border. Please don't come out with the usual lie that you've already told us. You haven't.
I didn't mean use on it children, moron. I mean militarily patrol the border. We pay billions to train our pilots, they're in the air anyway. Intimidation, Jacqtari, intimidation. If they wish to test the equipment, that is their choice, now isn't it?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195335 Jul 7, 2014
<quoted text>
I take it back. Even LRS has been outdone when it comes to just plain vulgar and disrespectful conduct. You are low, Rogue, and whatever service you rendered your country in Vietnam, it's all down the drain now. Your president, like him or not, does not deserve that. No president, Rep or Dem deserves that kind of shit. Criticize his leadership, his policies,fine and dandy. Leave the strap-ons and the butts out of it.
Just curious, did that make you angry?

LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195336 Jul 7, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious, did that make you angry?
LMAO!
LMAO!!!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#195337 Jul 7, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, if you don't see this as a national crisis, you're not paying attention. Did you read the numbers of children showing up on our border? Naw, it's no crisis......fool. I see why you back Lil "o", now.
A drop in the bucket in comparison to total foreign arrivals annually. 69 million in 2013, and they are not screened or quarantined. Do recall the topic was diseases caused by illegal immigrant children, who, may I remind you, are screened allowed to contact the general public.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Romper, you're the one claiming it's a disease panic ("national crisis"), but you have no facts. Burden is on you, moron.
Will Romper idiotically reply, "where did I say disease"?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#195338 Jul 7, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this how all Elite Scientists from the 80s (LMAO!) deal with such issues? Well, seems most people disagree with you, Glo, imagine that! Fact is, you don't know when they arrived here, you also don't know where they may have gone before being picked up, nor do you know what diseases they may have, hmm? Appears you don't know much.
69 million arrivals from foreign countries per year in the US. The immigrant children arriving are a drop in the bucket in comparison. Get a clue.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#195339 Jul 8, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
69 million arrivals from foreign countries per year in the US. The immigrant children arriving are a drop in the bucket in comparison. Get a clue.
Hummm, 11-20 MILLION illegal aliens in America and that is a drop in the bucket? How many came with visas and how many just walked, or swam, across our southern border?

Location hidden

#195340 Jul 8, 2014
Obama is now the Coyote-in-Chief

Location hidden

#195341 Jul 8, 2014
<quoted text>
About a dozen years ago Cosmopolitan magazine asked a thousand women and men what would they do if they were the opposite sex for ONE DAY! Almost all the women, who would become a man for the day, said they wanted to have sex with another woman whereas most of the men, who would be a woman for the day, said they too wanted to have sex with another woman.
Fact is, straight men do not want to get porked by another man!!!

Location hidden

#195342 Jul 8, 2014
I just love these Libtard scientists. First of all, what did mankind do to cause the Medieval Warm Period a thousand years ago? The Roman Warm Period of TWO thousand years ago/
Did you know that two thousand years ago that Judea was not only warmer but wetter and in was the Garden of Eden-like.
Anyway, there is ample evidence that the Amazon River was very populated and the population collapsed after Westerns visited the area over four hundred years ago. I doubt if it was caused by .... Climate Change but by the introduction of European diseases like small pox.
Do you find it odd that in North America they say the drop in the Native American population during the same time was attributed to Small Pox and other European introduced diseases BUT in South America is was .... Climate Change.
Yep, Libtardian Science is hard at work!!!

Amazon rainforest grew after climate change 2,000 years ago: study
Reuters By By Alister Doyle 9 hours ago

By Alister Doyle

OSLO (Reuters)- Swathes of the Amazon may have been grassland until a natural shift to a wetter climate about 2,000 years ago let the rainforests form, according to a study that challenges common belief that the world’s biggest tropical forest is far older.

The arrival of European diseases after Columbus crossed the Atlantic in 1492 may also have hastened the growth of forests by killing indigenous people farming the region, the scientists wrote in the U.S. journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS).

"The dominant ecosystem was more like a savannah than the rainforest we see today," John Carson, lead author at the University of Reading in England, said of the findings about the southern Amazon.

The scientists said that a shift toward wetter conditions, perhaps caused by natural shifts in the Earth’s orbit around the sun, led to growth of more trees starting about 2,000 years ago.
http://news.yahoo.com/amazon-rainforest-grew-...
Grand Birther

Jasper, IN

#195343 Jul 8, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh yes. Nothing better than old Spam to keep Birfoons fed, fat and stupid
Louis Gamber Very Interesting... http://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/22... Notice the words, Alien, Natural Born subject or citizens, Naturalized, Only one allows you the ability to hold the highest office in the land, SHEEPLE! Since we cannot produce a Natural Born Subject in this country, and a Naturalized citizen or Alien is not eligible, what does that leave? Only a Natural Born citizen, exactly what the Constitution calls for, Right?

Activists demand restoration of the Kingdom of Hawaii
Activists in Hawaii are demanding that the federal government return the land taken from the descendants of the original Polynesian inhabitants of Hawaii after the overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii in 1893. Hawaii was annexed by the United States in 1898 as a territory. Hawaii was bombed by the Japanese in 1941, and citizens there played a crucial role in the Pacific war, raising national sentiments to make it a state. It became a state in 1959.
A Hawaiian isn’t even American???!
http://www.breitbart.com/.../5-Jul-14-World-V... ...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#195344 Jul 8, 2014
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>Louis Gamber Very Interesting... http://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/22... Notice the words, Alien, Natural Born subject or citizens, Naturalized, Only one allows you the ability to hold the highest office in the land, SHEEPLE! Since we cannot produce a Natural Born Subject in this country, and a Naturalized citizen or Alien is not eligible, what does that leave? Only a Natural Born citizen, exactly what the Constitution calls for, Right?

Activists demand restoration of the Kingdom of Hawaii
Activists in Hawaii are demanding that the federal government return the land taken from the descendants of the original Polynesian inhabitants of Hawaii after the overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii in 1893. Hawaii was annexed by the United States in 1898 as a territory. Hawaii was bombed by the Japanese in 1941, and citizens there played a crucial role in the Pacific war, raising national sentiments to make it a state. It became a state in 1959.
A Hawaiian isnÂ’t even American???!
http://www.breitbart.com/.../5-Jul-14-World-V... ...
More ignorance from Tacky the original fool. If we're going to disown a State I'd keep Hawaii and flush KY

Ottawa

#195346 Jul 8, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
About a dozen years ago Cosmopolitan magazine asked a thousand women and men what would they do if they were the opposite sex for ONE DAY! Almost all the women, who would become a man for the day, said they wanted to have sex with another woman whereas most of the men, who would be a woman for the day, said they too wanted to have sex with another woman.
Fact is, straight men do not want to get porked by another man!!!
And this has what to do with Obama, Michelle and strap-ons and...? What a gross pork, to use your expression. How's that pancake kitchen spit taste?

Location hidden

#195347 Jul 8, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
More ignorance from Tacky the original fool. If we're going to disown a State I'd keep Hawaii and flush KY
Trolling again. Can you write more than one sentence? or are you Learning toe Right two?
Learn to Read

United States

#195348 Jul 8, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Trolling again. Can you write more than one sentence? or are you Learning toe Right two?
Poor Rouge can't count either? Your ignorance "nose know bounds"

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#195349 Jul 8, 2014
Rogue,
The mideval warming period was not a global event and was in fact confined to the northern hemisphere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min sonicfilter 1,704,064
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr MYSTERY FART 64,452
Trump is A 2 hr papa 462
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr honeymylove 11,936
Hillary's boys helped Steele write dossier. 2 hr HRC has death stink 10
Yes, They Really Hate You. 2 hr They HATE U 6
TEACHER of year at FL. middle school posts mess... 2 hr Listen 2 Teacher 3

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages