BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 190416 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#195152 Jul 6, 2014
Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
If Justice Hugo Black did not change his heart while he was on the Supreme Court then why did he join the majority of the court in holding that the U.S. Constitution was violated in the following cases regarding racial inequity in the United States?
It was a violation of the U.S. Constitution in not allowing black citizens to vote in primary elections? United States v. Classics, 313 U.S. 299 (1941)?
It was a violation of the U.S. Constitution for state laws to enforce private agreements that barred persons from ownership or occuipancy of ral property on racial grounds. Shelley v. Kramer 334 U.S. 1 (1948)?
It was a violation of the U.S. Constitution for a state law to prevent a black student to be admitted to an all white state university law school. Sweatt v. Painter, 339 U.S. 629 (1950)?
It was a violation of the U.S. Constitution for a hotel owner to refuse service to blacks. Heart of Atlanta Motel v. United States, 379 U.S. 241 (1964)?
It was a violation of the U.S. Constitution to segregate public schools based on race. Brown v. Board of Education
Bottom line of the problem here is that birther birfoon buffoons (LRS-Rogue-Frank-GB KFC, American (sic) Lady etc) cannot envisage anyone changing his/her mind or policy or politics. Disraeli said "He who, when faced with new evidence, fails to change his mind is a fool".

They are stuck, even after 6 long years in savage racist birther fantasies and will not give up in spite of insurmountable odds stacked against their vengeful hate for that BLACK man in the WHITE House. Unfortunately, today's Repubs in the House have not let go either. Matters not what Obama sends to the House , it will NOT even be looked at. Remember the Senate minority leader's words when Obama was elected in 2008 : "Let's make sure Obama's a one-term president". Great start, great hint a upcoming cooperation. Screw the people who voted for him. And so it goes.

Ottawa

#195153 Jul 6, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I just love this. Now this is just wasting fuel as dark smoke just means incomplete combustion which means pour fuel mileage but to do it for a few seconds is just plain fun.
I use to keep a soda bottle filled with bird seeds and if a car was bugging me I would just roll my window down and poor out a few seeds and let them hit his car!!!
Conservatives Are Purposely Making Their Cars Spew Black Smoke To Protest Obama And Environmentalists
Business Insider By Hunter Walker 5 hours ago
Pickup trucks customized to spew black smoke into the air are quickly becoming the newest weapon in the culture wars.
"Coal Rollers" are diesel trucks modified with chimneys and equipment that can force extra fuel into the engine causing dark black smoke to pour out of the chimney stacks. These modifications are not new, but as Slate's Dave Weigel pointed out on Thursday, "rolling coal" has begun to take on a political dimension with pickup drivers increasingly viewing their smokestacks as a form of protest against environmentalists and Obama administration emissions regulations.
Last month, Vocativ noted many coal rollers focus their fumes on "nature nuffies," or people who drive hybrids, and "rice burners," or Japanese-made cars.
"The feeling around here is that everyone who drives a small car is a liberal," a roller named Ryan told Vocativ. "I rolled coal on a Prius once just because they were tailing me."
https://autos.yahoo.com/news/conservatives-pu...
Do you even realise the bottomless ignorance of your post? Never mind the dumb clunkers who viciously and stupidly foul the air as nothing can be done for them. But for you to proudly showcase these gorillas it in order to highlight your hate for Obama, well, hey look, nothing can be done for you either.

Ottawa

#195154 Jul 6, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like Learning to Read is troll for gays again!
Once more with the "gays" reply, though no one brought it up, again showcasing Rogue's and his birther comrades' inability to formulate an intelligent reply.

For your own sake and sanity, Rogue, come out with it. Gayness is accepted save for a few prehistoric birthers and tea partyers. You'll be accepted, why, you can even wed your secret man love.

Ottawa

#195155 Jul 6, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, my bad. Sorry. No mothers, says the birther birfoon buffoon. Guess what I saw on TV, interviews with mothers, even, I imagined. Okay, no mothers. Just shoot the children, then, damn them and their diseases!
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, just return them to the border where they crossed illegally into our county! If Mexico allows their country to be used as a staging area for illegals, then they should be worried about returning them to their homes.
This is the middle of Summer and if this continues many will die in the deserts. All because Obama wants to use the Cloward-Piven strategy to effect a comprehensive immigration policy. Liberals will allow people to suffer and die to get their way. "The ends justifies the means"
Awfully sorry. Before butting in, please read what your Putin-loving friend LRS wrote. He said to use deadly force against the children. You were military once. What does "deadly force" mean?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#195156 Jul 6, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Lil "o" used the law to lure votes. How constitutional of him! But, people are getting fed up with this administration's corrupt and lying ways. He'll run into more and more over the next couple of years. My guess is, blood will spill. When the people rise up to that level, SOMETHING IS BAD WRONG! Keep your head in the sand, it improves your looks considerably.
Racist bigots have been whining and moaning since the day that the semi-white president took office. This independence day weekend is no different than any other time in the bigot's sorry life. My guess is Romper will go burn a cross in protest.

Bristol, CT

#195157 Jul 6, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
wojar wrote:
Hugo Black resigned from the Klan. However, he was, for a time, a member. His voting record on the USSC shows that his resignation was genuine, and that he repudiated the Klan.
<quoted text>
Wotard forgot about the Dixiecrats who were DEMOCRATS who formed their own party after Harry S Truman desegregated the military many of whom where members of the KKK. Hey Wotard, how many REPUBLICANS were members of the KKK?
And in his sick mind people like Robert KKK Byrd repented but Dixiecrats like Strom Thurmond, who became a Republican 18 years after the Dixiecrat movement,[in Liberal's minds] DID NOT!!!
In other words, Robert KKK Byrd is okay whereas Strom Thurmond was a RACIST!!!
Oh, I use to know one of Stroms daughters. She married an Army officer who was a jerk and was forced to retire when I was stationed in Hawaii!!! The incident also caused MG Harry W. Brooks to retire too!
http://www.idvl.org/thehistorymakers/Bio284.h...
Forgot? Rougetard forgot about the southern strategy.

Nixon's southern strategy changed the landscape. The bigots became Republicans. Rouge is living in the past.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#195158 Jul 6, 2014
Jacques,
We know those jets pollute to high heaven.
But must they disrupt the peace and tranquility of an entire region of hundreds of square miles in the process?
Durbin and Duckworth are on the receiving end of a lot grief from their constituency over the re-orientation of the runways at the world's busiest airport.
I deliberately went with a low-ball figure when I said ten of thousands.
It's a political hot potato. A lot of people are steaming mad.
loose

Bristol, CT

#195159 Jul 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Do you even realise the bottomless ignorance of your post? Never mind the dumb clunkers who viciously and stupidly foul the air as nothing can be done for them. But for you to proudly showcase these gorillas it in order to highlight your hate for Obama, well, hey look, nothing can be done for you either.
If I ever see someone rolling coal, I'll photograph it and report it to DMV, When they have to get their vehicle emissions checked at their expense, I will do the laughing.

Ottawa

#195160 Jul 6, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, many years ago I was at a Navy BX waiting behind another person at the counter when I Navy captain (O-6) walked up behind me. The clerk stopped helping the man at the front of the short line and offered to help the captain.
The Navy captain chewed her out as in military BX/PX systems, all customers are equal! But he was WHITE and Madam Brooks was ..... BLACK.
Oh, military protocol says the wives of generals, congressmen, senators, etc. are all referred to as "Madam"! But I know that Colin Powell's wife, Alma, insisted on being called "Mrs." as my wife threw a coffee in which she attended.
Damn it,more of Gen Golin Powell's dastardly deeds. Is there no end to his treachery? And it's contagious ! Yes, his wife, Alma, had the gall to insist she be addressed as "Mrs" and not "Madam". Indeed! Who does she think she is?

Bristol, CT

#195161 Jul 6, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess is, blood will spill. When the people rise up to that level, SOMETHING IS BAD WRONG!
Romper whines:
"Can you hear us coming"?

Racism and bigotry is "bad wrong."

Ottawa

#195162 Jul 6, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you do not bitch about anything? O'Hare?
Do you know why they have a Navy F4F Wildcat at the airport?
And who was O'Hare airport named after?
Loose is right AND wrong about O'Hare and commercial airliners. Right and wrong.

But, tell us, how in heaven's name does a F4F at the airport and the origin of the airport name become even 1% relevant? How? And, if you're trying to show off your knowledge because you know the answers, forget it, it's nice to know but of no importance whatsoever.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195163 Jul 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Oh, my bad. Sorry. No mothers, says the birther birfoon buffoon. Guess what I saw on TV, interviews with mothers, even, I imagined. Okay, no mothers. Just shoot the children, then, damn them and their diseases!
Like I said, I don't think it's possible to be a bigger idiot than you.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195164 Jul 6, 2014
<quoted text>
We were discussing children illegally crossing the border, right?
Did you or did you not write this?:
"Start using deadly force on the border, then watch the numbers drop! "
We'll once again read your denial in ever greater amazement.
Do you see the word "children" in my post? No. Thank you. Sit. Quiet!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195165 Jul 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Once more with the "gays" reply, though no one brought it up, again showcasing Rogue's and his birther comrades' inability to formulate an intelligent reply.
For your own sake and sanity, Rogue, come out with it. Gayness is accepted save for a few prehistoric birthers and tea partyers. You'll be accepted, why, you can even wed your secret man love.
Accepted? No, except among the gay community. Legal? So the perverts say.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195166 Jul 6, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Romper whines:
"Can you hear us coming"?
Racism and bigotry is "bad wrong."
Sometimes all you can say is ----- dumbazzbastard!

Glotardo is bad wrong! LMAO! idiot
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195167 Jul 6, 2014
<quoted text>
We were discussing children illegally crossing the border, right?
Did you or did you not write this?:
"Start using deadly force on the border, then watch the numbers drop! "
We'll once again read your denial in ever greater amazement.
And, your post has what to do with,' I don't think it's possible to be a bigger idiot than you'?
Frank

Spokane, WA

#195168 Jul 6, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Real cool, let's start shooting unarmed children, after all, we're a Christian nation.
Moron.
If Obama would stop encouraging children to illegally cross the border,maybe there wouldn't be any there to be in harms way. If the Democrats would have secured the border 28 years ago like they promised,we wouldn't be seeing this much of a problem. They are still refusing to secure the border.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#195169 Jul 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Bottom line of the problem here is that birther birfoon buffoons (LRS-Rogue-Frank-GB KFC, American (sic) Lady etc) cannot envisage anyone changing his/her mind or policy or politics. Disraeli said "He who, when faced with new evidence, fails to change his mind is a fool".
They are stuck, even after 6 long years in savage racist birther fantasies and will not give up in spite of insurmountable odds stacked against their vengeful hate for that BLACK man in the WHITE House. Unfortunately, today's Repubs in the House have not let go either. Matters not what Obama sends to the House , it will NOT even be looked at. Remember the Senate minority leader's words when Obama was elected in 2008 : "Let's make sure Obama's a one-term president". Great start, great hint a upcoming cooperation. Screw the people who voted for him. And so it goes.
No one that hates our country and wants to destroy it should have ever been elected November 2008 in the first place. It is the patriotic duty of every citizen of this country to make sure Obama does not destroy it. I do not understand why fifty million citizens refused to acknowledge the problem resigning in The White House.

Ottawa

#195170 Jul 6, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you see the word "children" in my post? No. Thank you. Sit. Quiet!
Stop it already. We are talking current events here, children, most with their mothers illegally crossing the border. You know that, I know that, everyone knows that. You replied they should be killed. Your subtle meanderings are as subtle as a sledgehammer. You're fooling no one, not even your own self.

Ottawa

#195171 Jul 6, 2014
Here it is.
LRS wrote:
Start using deadly force on the border, then watch the numbers drop! And the next time a dumbazz Mexican flies his helicopter into U.S territory and fires on Border Patrol, blow it out of the sky. Make a point and make it loud and clear.
Now, Putin boy, tell us what the subject was at the time. You feign not knowing? I'll tell ya. It was about children with some of their mothers from Central America, most of them from that contra country, Honduras (reminds you of something - er, arms, er Iran, er Reagan). That was what the subject was, is. And you, as you said, ready to defend your country, you'd defend it by targeting children and their mothers. Back to your holey greasy stained Lazy Boy, trailer dumpster. Make sure that chamber is empty when you stare into the barrel while cleaning it. The only clean object in the whole kerplunking trailer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Realtime 1,234,923
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 8 min not a ghost 8,047
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 13 min not a ghost 427
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 16 min not a ghost 896
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min Denny CranesPlace 53,538
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 17 min not a ghost 1,392
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 20 min not a ghost 1,182
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 99,586
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]