BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 219764 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#195220 Jul 6, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>The children are first put through a battery of diagnostic screening tests, moron.
And they are then sent on their way without being cured!!! Why is the Obama administration threatening medical persons from talking to the press? Doctor can not talk about "individuals" but they talking about generalities is a First Amendment issue for the medical persons.
They can say they treated six cases of lice so long as they do not give the patient information out!!!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#195221 Jul 6, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like Learning to Read is troll for gays again!
<quoted text>
You don't like happy people?
<quoted text>
Learning to Read very seldom posts an intellectually honest reply and most of his replies are troll attacks much like your current trend.
And just how do you know what I meant is using the word "gay" anyway? Oh, I know, you know everything!!!
Well, I know this much, as do you, that people may troll for "gays" but not so much for "happy people"

Police patrol trying to entrap Johns on a dark and moonlit night : "Sir , are you trolling for gays?"

John : "Yessir, I'm trolling for gays, meaning happy people."

Police officer : "Oh , jolly good sir, carry on. Hope you find the happy people you're looking for."

Not gonna stick up for LTR, but I have to admit he's described you to a "T".

Jeez .

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#195222 Jul 6, 2014
American Lady wrote:
Obama Outhouse Parade Float Draws Criticism
Jul 6, 2014, 4:05 PM ET
By GILLIAN MOHNEY via WORLD NEWS
Photos of the float on social media and used by ABC News affiliate KLKN-TV in Lincoln, Neb., show a smiling President Obama wearing overalls outside a building that looks like an outhouse and is labeled the Obama Presidential Library.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/story...
)8~D>
This link has a picture of the Obama float? Oh, does Obama's crapola float???
http://www.klkntv.com/story/25948128/nebraska...

Ottawa

#195223 Jul 6, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you I do not "hate" anyone. Yes I despise him as he is a cereal liar!
But I did notice you did not rebut even one of my points. How sad to be a little mindless troll.
I've been on this thread for about 2 years now. Never once have I said I hated anyone, Rogue, not even you. I pity you. I don't hate you though I personally would prefer to be hated than pitied.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#195224 Jul 6, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
This link has a picture of the Obama float? Oh, does Obama's crapola float???
http://www.klkntv.com/story/25948128/nebraska...
Thank You :D

Ottawa

#195225 Jul 6, 2014
LRS wrote:
Where's that post, Jacqtari? Don't you get tired of being proven wrong time after time? Your dumbazz would have probably put all those children on commercial liners! Only to have someone inform you, that's the dumbest thing you could have done. And, Jacqtari would insist that he "just" knew they weren't sick. Clusteridiot
See wojar post number 195212 on vaccination.

I follow these things pretty well, have been doing so for a number of years now. I've never heard of any epidemics brought over from Mexico or Central America by legal OR illegal immigrants. I understand, had they any contagious disease, they would either be hospitalised, quarantined at border or expelled. Tell us, LOSER LRS of any epidemic provoked by legal OR illegal immigrants., Should be interesting.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195226 Jul 6, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>The children are first put through a battery of diagnostic screening tests, moron.
First? Is that before the family ships them off to our country illegally? Or after they're here? birdbrain

Ottawa

#195227 Jul 6, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but they should be held in quarantine until they are no longer infectious. Why if you send a kid to school with a fever you will be called and told to pick your kid up.
When my daughter was 4-5 y/o she came down with pin worms several times. We were in Hawaii and she attended preschool at Wheeler AFB and several times the Army doctors had to go there are screen the children. It seemed the problem did not go away and until we left Hawaii!
Why should they be put in quarantine if they are not contagious? Why? And I presume that authorities at the border are not as stupid as you presume them to be. They are told a legal or illegal entry is contagious with some kind of disease, they will quarantine him/her.
wojar

West Hartford, CT

#195228 Jul 6, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but they should be held in quarantine until they are no longer infectious. Why if you send a kid to school with a fever you will be called and told to pick your kid up.
When my daughter was 4-5 y/o she came down with pin worms several times. We were in Hawaii and she attended preschool at Wheeler AFB and several times the Army doctors had to go there are screen the children. It seemed the problem did not go away and until we left Hawaii!
And the Rougetard assumes that children who fail health screening are immediately given airline flights. Idiotic.

Ottawa

#195229 Jul 6, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>It's a bogus issue. Much more serious problems are caused by asinine Americans who refuse to get their children vaccinated. The children crossing the border into the US are being vaccinated.
<quoted text>
I think a greater percentage of American children are vaccinated than are children from south of the border. My neighbor across the street is a Hindu and owns a motel which caters to working people from people working on the rail road, to highway work, to building construction, etc. and a lot of them are Hispanic and every few months he has rooms that infected with bed bugs. And it is always the rooms that are reserved for workers v. the other side are mainly travelers.
Bed bugs!!!
What is wrong with you? They are vaccinated upon entry to the U.S. It matters not whether they were vaccinated or not down south. Should we complain about the same thing concerning Americans coming to Canada who are no vaccinated? Why are more Canadians vaccinated than Americans? Well, it's not because we are smarter and more sterile. We are o better or no worse. No, Rogue, it's because vaccination is free here.it's free.

Bed bugs are infectious diseases? Thanks for the tip, Rogue.

Incidentally, some of the best hotels have been infected by bed bugs.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#195231 Jul 6, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, no intellectually honest reply, RACE CARD thrown!!!!
Rougetard cannot deal with historical fact. The bigots lined up to register Republican in the south. Fact.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgot? Rougetard forgot about the southern strategy.
Nixon's southern strategy changed the landscape. The bigots became Republicans. Rouge is living in the past.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#195232 Jul 6, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
First? Is that before the family ships them off to our country illegally? Or after they're here? birdbrain
You really need it explained to you Romper? You're the only one who cannot figure out what the OBVIOUS statement means. Sad.
wojar wrote:
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195235 Jul 6, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should they be put in quarantine if they are not contagious? Why? And I presume that authorities at the border are not as stupid as you presume them to be. They are told a legal or illegal entry is contagious with some kind of disease, they will quarantine him/her.
They should be quarantined immediately since it is unknown what they may carry! Talk about stupid.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195236 Jul 6, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need it explained to you Romper? You're the only one who cannot figure out what the OBVIOUS statement means. Sad.
<quoted text>
Then tell us when and where! How many people have they had contact with in the meanwhile? Easy to run your mouth while up North, huh? Who is paying for all this? It is not our responsibility to care for and raise children that do not belong here. This will get real ugly before it's over. Lil "o" will end up with even more crap on his face.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195237 Jul 6, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
What a little dumbfuch, you are!

Ottawa

#195238 Jul 6, 2014
Choice, distinguished and classy vocabulary by LRS in the last day or so :

FOS, gay, pervert, dumbazzbastard, shut up, azzholes, shytstain, azz.

Yes, this is the man who daily converses with God. Hope he cleans up his act whilst with HIM lest he be smitten.

Ottawa

#195239 Jul 6, 2014
P.S.: oops, missed this one :

"What a little dumbfuch, you are!"

Ottawa

#195240 Jul 6, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Then tell us when and where! How many people have they had contact with in the meanwhile? Easy to run your mouth while up North, huh? Who is paying for all this? It is not our responsibility to care for and raise children that do not belong here. This will get real ugly before it's over. Lil "o" will end up with even more crap on his face.
You wrote : "It is not our responsibility to care for and raise children that do not belong here."

You obviously have not read your bible. It states it is your responsibility. What say you now?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195241 Jul 6, 2014
Choice, distinguished and classy vocabulary by LRS in the last day or so :
FOS, gay, pervert, dumbazzbastard, shut up, azzholes, shytstain, azz.
Yes, this is the man who daily converses with God. Hope he cleans up his act whilst with HIM lest he be smitten.
Nothing wrong with using fitting and appropriate terminology.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195242 Jul 6, 2014
P.S.: oops, missed this one :
"What a little dumbfuch, you are!"
Sensitive little mistake, aren't ya?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Obama is a joke 1,406,157
last post wins! (Apr '13) 6 min Retired SOF 1,269
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 46 min PEllen 103,167
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 60,668
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr GEORGIA 2,871
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr GEORGIA 6,573
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 70,844

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages