BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 216468 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#194884 Jul 1, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope,no blame in the first sentence. What a surprise, you can't read.
And, so , you confirm that GWB had NOTHING to do with the fiasco and disaster that is now happening in Iraq . His intervention in Iraq had nothing to do with it? And if he had stayed put, could it be any worse than it is now?
Oh, Hitler had nothing to do with WWII. Nooooo, he was dead when Germany surrendered. Before you tell me I'm comparing GWB to Hitler, as I know you will because you are dumb,it was nothing of the sort, I was making an analogy in a sort of parable attempt to get through your thick skull.
Hmm, what's that "fabricated evidence" phrase all about? Duh!!! 2014 2014 2014

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#194885 Jul 2, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm, what's that "fabricated evidence" phrase all about? Duh!!! 2014 2014 2014
Easy, but you ignore facts.

Fact number 1 : Iraq invaded because it possesses WMDs;

Fact number 2 : GWB goes on TV, admits there were no WMDs.(Tuesday Aug 22 2006) He says his administration '"thought" there were WMDs. Wow. Hans Blix, chief UN inspector, said there were none.His 2nd in command, an American, said there were none. 150 countries said there were none, including Canada, Germany, France, Russia, much to Rogue's affirmation of the opposite. GWB, as a fall-back pretext, invokes the removal of a tyrant, musing what would have been had he not been removed. Well, Saddam WAS removed, and we have today's consequences. Why remove Saddam and not the countless number of other tyrants in the world? Oil? Hmm.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#194886 Jul 2, 2014
Jacques,
Who the F shops at Hobby Lobby anyway?
Every one of those jobs has to be low skilled.

America, you just can't get to the bottom fast enough.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#194887 Jul 2, 2014
Jacques,
O'Hare Airport has rendered a lot of property as worthless.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#194888 Jul 2, 2014
Jacques,
O'Hare sucks.
People are moving away from airports, not toward them.

Ottawa

#194889 Jul 2, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
That can't be, Loose. Hobby Lobby is Christian faith-based.

Everyone knows that Catholics, well, Christians, do not practice birth control. Yeaaaaah. Suuuure

Everyone knows that contraceptive pills and "morning-after" pills are nothing less than abortion. Yeaaaaaa. Suuuuuure.

Ottawa

#194890 Jul 2, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
O'Hare sucks.
People are moving away from airports, not toward them.
Sorry to disagree, but here in Ottawa, they keep moving closer and closer to the airport, and guess what? The new arrivals are the first to complain about the noise.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#194891 Jul 2, 2014
U.S. poll: more voters see Obama as worst president in modern times
Reuters 2 hours ago

WASHINGTON (Reuters)- Two years into President Barack Obama's second term, more voters say they are dissatisfied with his administration's handling of everything from the economy to foreign policy, giving him the worst marks of any modern U.S. president, a poll on Wednesday said.

In a survey of 1,446 registered voters, 33 percent said Obama was the worst president since World War Two, while 28 percent pointed to his predecessor, George W. Bush, as the worst, the poll by Quinnipiac University found.

Voters were split over which of the two most recent presidents has done a better job with 39 percent saying Obama has been a better president than Bush and, 40 percent saying Obama is worse.

Most voters said Ronald Reagan, who served two terms in the 1980s, was the best president since 1945, the survey showed.

http://news.yahoo.com/u-poll-more-voters-see-...

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#194892 Jul 2, 2014
Jacques,
I have never seen, nor heard, of a real estate agent touting the proximity of the world's busiest airport as a selling feature to prospective clients.
In contrast, the phrase "Walk to Train" is often sought after by discerning and knowledgable housing buyers.
loose

Location hidden

#194893 Jul 2, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I have never seen, nor heard, of a real estate agent touting the proximity of the world's busiest airport as a selling feature to prospective clients.
In contrast, the phrase "Walk to Train" is often sought after by discerning and knowledgable housing buyers.
loose
I guess if I had a DUI revoked driver's license, i too would want to be within walking distance of mass transit! Hey, a lot of Libtards aren't allowed to drive.
Oh, we had a bad accident in Georgia a few days ago. A woman who did not have a driver's license and who has epilepsy lost control of the SUV she was driving, crossed the center line and hit a tractor-trailer rig head on killing herself, another adult ....... and three small children.

Location hidden

#194894 Jul 2, 2014
<quoted text>
Sorry to disagree, but here in Ottawa, they keep moving closer and closer to the airport, and guess what? The new arrivals are the first to complain about the noise.
Well, that is what Libtards do. Blame others for there ignorance.
BTW, Conservatives don't complain when they make a bad decision, they just suck it up!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#194895 Jul 2, 2014
<quoted text>
Fact number 2 : GWB goes on TV, admits there were no WMDs.(Tuesday Aug 22 2006) He says his administration '"thought" there were WMDs. Wow. Hans Blix, chief UN inspector, said there were none.His 2nd in command, an American, said there were none. 150 countries said there were none, including Canada, Germany, France, Russia, much to Rogue's affirmation of the opposite. GWB, as a fall-back pretext, invokes the removal of a tyrant, musing what would have been had he not been removed. Well, Saddam WAS removed, and we have today's consequences. Why remove Saddam and not the countless number of other tyrants in the world? Oil? Hmm.
Sorry, you did it again. I don't think you can make a post about politics without mentioning GWB. Pretty funny, actually. 13 years of waa waa waa!!! LMAO!

Location hidden

#194896 Jul 2, 2014
<quoted text>
That can't be, Loose. Hobby Lobby is Christian faith-based.
Everyone knows that Catholics, well, Christians, do not practice birth control. Yeaaaaah. Suuuure
Everyone knows that contraceptive pills and "morning-after" pills are nothing less than abortion. Yeaaaaaa. Suuuuuure.
Ah, but what about those who do follow the tenant of their religion? Besides, "contraception" means "prevent pregnancy" and only 16 out of the 20 of the FDA drugs/devices "prevent" pregnancies. They other cause an ABORTION.
BTW, it is Libterals, like the type that live in places like Massachusetts, are the Cafeteria Catholics who pick and chose which tenants of their faith they will abide by.
Oh, at what point is it okay for YOU to terminate a pregnancy? First month, First trimester, before the end of the second trimester or 15 seconds before it would have been born? Or is it okay to shot it in the head with a 357 magnum as it is coming out?
You do know there are not degrees of pregnancies, don't you? The woman is either pregnant or she is not!!!
Now, the Libertarian side of me says Roe v. Wade should stay. And Roe v. Wade says it is okay up to the end of the second trimester. IOW, no late term abortions!!!
If for some reason a pregnancy needs to be terminated after the second trimester, they should make all reasonable attempts to save the baby's life.

Location hidden

#194897 Jul 2, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Starting pay is DOUBLE minimum wage and they have provided health acre for there employees for decades. And just because you hobby is smoking wicked weed, does not mean they have to support that either.
Oh, I went to hobby lobby last tear with a Hindu friend who wanted to find a birthday gift for his twelve year old niece in India. We bought her a paint-by-number painting of a tiger in a jungle. He said she enjoyed it.
Oh, I just started sprouting beans but Hobby Lobby does not support that. After trying normal dry beans I went to an Oriental grocery and bought some dried mung beans. I will cook up my first batch tonight in my chicken stir-fry and see how well they do. I do know the mung bears have grown a lot better than the other beans and raw they taste better. We will see how they do cooked.

Location hidden

#194898 Jul 2, 2014
<quoted text>
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, you did it again. I don't think you can make a post about politics without mentioning GWB. Pretty funny, actually. 13 years of waa waa waa!!! LMAO!
Several points her. We did not invade Iraq because he had WMDs. We did it because he had repeatedly violated the terms of the armistice and 27 of the U.N. mandates.
Oh, when was "Aug 22, 2006"? Was it before or after we invaded Iraq? 20/20 hindsight is great, ain't it!!!

Location hidden

#194899 Jul 2, 2014
Ah, when did Dirty Hairy Read and San Fran Nan Pelosi take over Congress? During the SECOND midterm election of Bush-43!!!
Now, when did San Fran Nan lose the House? Only four years into Obama's administration. And when will Dirt Hairy lose the Senate? The Second midterm election of Obama's rein!!!
It is written in the stars and no one can change it!!!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#194900 Jul 2, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Shortboy, one of us is sitting pretty and one isn't! Ever get that piece of crap Benz running? LMAO! I repeat, your right hand is not the throttle body! One of my deals was sold to a very famous golfer's father. I made more money from that than you make in a year, shortboy! LMAO! You're a loser, RK. hee hee hee Better start packing on the blubber with winter just around the corner. You know how cold it gets riding your Schwinn! LMAO! What a dork.
I am currently preparing a new invention disclosure to be filed with the PTO for one of my repeat clients, examining a biotech patent application for patentability, and I'm also being paid to write an article about an upcoming Supreme Court case that affects the biotech sector. Meanwhile Romper continues with nonsense about zits and scatological ramblings. No wonder he is tended by a nurse 24/7.

Having the group home nurse wiping his drool and cleaning his butt is "sitting pretty" in Romper's world.

Bristol, CT

#194901 Jul 2, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess if I had a DUI revoked driver's license, i too would want to be within walking distance of mass transit! Hey, a lot of Libtards aren't allowed to drive.
Oh, we had a bad accident in Georgia a few days ago. A woman who did not have a driver's license and who has epilepsy lost control of the SUV she was driving, crossed the center line and hit a tractor-trailer rig head on killing herself, another adult ....... and three small children.
If you really get off on sitting in traffic four hours a day you wouldn't want to be within waking distance of light rail access point.

Bristol, CT

#194902 Jul 2, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nutless Cheese Spread doesn't know how to spell ZIT!
A drooling juvenile in a group home with a live-in nurse who thinks "nutless cheese spread" is really clever might believe that.

Bristol, CT

#194903 Jul 2, 2014
And remember children, molecular orbital theory is, like evolution, "just a theory", so this proves the Adam & Eve story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 60,012
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Yeah 1,394,439
Chicago has the Worst Women 4 hr Bye Bye 8
AG Lynch proves to be a deceptive liar. 5 hr They cannot kill ... 2
last post wins! (Dec '10) 5 hr They cannot kill ... 2,126
the larry meber political forum (Jun '11) 6 hr A Noted Observer 48
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr TRD 70,698
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr AngryLeak 102,441
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages