BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 239485 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#194775 Jun 30, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly Wojar - THAT Harvard study was real. Romper only pretends that most Harvard studies are jokes. He is more than happy to embrace the exception if is convenient to his larger fantasy
No, really. Their studies are BS and make great April Fool's jokes. Just ask Gloturd. What ever happened with that major cheating scandal at this fine institution? Guess they all graduated. Shortboy is laughable. LMAO! See? LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#194776 Jun 30, 2014
Truthdig com wrote:
<quoted text>
Spot on post.
It does sadden me how gullible the corporate rightwing Republicans like Rogue who continue to support and believe the Svengali Fox News anchors thinking what they are being spoon fed is in their interest.
Truth is both parties do not have our best interest at heart and sold us out a long time ago.
http://www.democracynow.org/shows/2006/12/18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =eX0xkDkxchAXX
Then you might as well pack it up and go home, huh?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#194777 Jun 30, 2014
It does appear the rats have abandoned ship, leaving Lil "o" to fend for himself. Boy, that was a tough one to see coming! LMAO! Lil "o" is an embarrassment to America. A total disgrace!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#194778 Jun 30, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I wonder if Jacqueau will accept this one? After all it is from George Soros' approved NYT!!!
Obama has been slapped down again by the Supremes.
Supreme Court Rules in Contraceptive Case
More than 100 people ó activists, court enthusiasts and reporters ó gathered outside the Supreme Court building early Monday, awaiting the last day of the courtís term, when the justices were expected to rule on whether President Obamaís health care law can require corporations to pay for insurance coverage for contraception.
The coverage requirement was challenged by two corporations whose owners say they try to run their businesses on religious principles: Hobby Lobby, a chain of crafts stores, and Conestoga Wood Specialties, which makes wood cabinets.
Continue reading the main story
Related Coverage
Anthony Elonis in an undated photo.
Sidebar: On the Next Docket: Facebook, Rap Lyrics and Free SpeechJUNE 30, 2014
Television network producers raced past demonstrators outside the Supreme Court with copies of the decision on Thursday.
Court Rejects Zone to Buffer Abortion ClinicJUNE 26, 2014
Taking Sides: A More Nuanced Breakdown of the Supreme CourtJUNE 26, 2014
Aereo uses thousands of tiny antennas to receive broadcast television signals.
Aereo Loses at Supreme Court, in Victory for TV BroadcastersJUNE 25, 2014
The Supreme Court, in its decision on Wednesday, was keenly alert to the central role that cellphones play in contemporary life.
Supreme Court Says Phones Canít Be Searched Without a WarrantJUNE 25, 2014
A coal-fired power plant in Ghent, Ky.
Justices Uphold Emission Limits on Big IndustryJUNE 23, 2014
Outside the Supreme Court on Thursday.
Public Worker Testimony Is Protected, Justices RuleJUNE 19, 2014
The health care law and related regulations require many employers to provide female workers with comprehensive insurance coverage for a variety of methods of contraception. The companies objected to some of the methods, saying they are tantamount to abortion because they can prevent embryos from implanting in the womb. Providing insurance coverage for those forms of contraception would, the companies said, make them complicit in the practice.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/01/us/supreme-...
I don't know how it is in your country,Rogue, but here's how it works here. A Supreme court decision goes against "Libtards'" (Rogue tm reg'd) wishes, so-called "libtards" are not happy but they accept decision from nation's highest tribunal and carry on.

BUT, if Supreme court goes against so-called Canadian equivalents of Tea party and birthers, they will call the court too liberal, bought out or crooked.

You see, Rogue, we may be different countries, but each has its good and sore losers. Need I say which camp you belong to?

Ottawa

#194779 Jun 30, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Across the pond? LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd)

Ottawa

#194780 Jun 30, 2014
LRS wrote:
It does appear the rats have abandoned ship, leaving Lil "o" to fend for himself. Boy, that was a tough one to see coming! LMAO! Lil "o" is an embarrassment to America. A total disgrace!
A trailer bum whose family carts him away when company arrives dares to mention "embarrassment to America." ?'Nuff said.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#194781 Jun 30, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Across the pond? LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd)
Suits me. Take off!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#194782 Jun 30, 2014
<quoted text>
A trailer bum whose family carts him away when company arrives dares to mention "embarrassment to America." ?'Nuff said.
Yep, he's an embarrassment, just like you. What's da matter dumpster diver, did your Gremlin break down on you? LMAO! Your boy is making you look like a bigger fool each passing day! Repeat this over and over,'we won't get fooled again'! LMAO!(but we know you will)

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#194783 Jun 30, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That's exactly what we did when we were actively prospecting. Sorry shortboy, you wouldn't cut it. You wouldn't even know where to begin. But please, continue to liberate you lips. More rope? LMAO!
"We" were prospecting? And that makes Romper a geologist?

Hahahahahahaha?

Making coffee for a geologist doesn't make Romper a scientist.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Romper has previously demonstrated his ignorance of science and now expects us to believe that he conducted scientific studies? Sorry Romper, making coffee for a geologist doesn't make you a scientist. Noah's Ark boy is an oil exploration geologist? He can't even blow his nose without the help of a live-in nurse in his group home.

Hahahahahahahahahaha!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#194784 Jun 30, 2014
Are you packing your bags, Jacqtari? Hurry up!
Truthdig com

Central Islip, NY

#194785 Jun 30, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely Not!

I am fighting the good fight for a viable third party.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#194786 Jun 30, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahaha?
<quoted text>
Well Shortboy, one of us is sitting pretty and one isn't! Ever get that piece of crap Benz running? LMAO! I repeat, your right hand is not the throttle body! One of my deals was sold to a very famous golfer's father. I made more money from that than you make in a year, shortboy! LMAO! You're a loser, RK. hee hee hee Better start packing on the blubber with winter just around the corner. You know how cold it gets riding your Schwinn! LMAO! What a dork.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#194787 Jun 30, 2014
Shortboy, been giving those new DSLs plenty of work? LMAO!

Ottawa

#194788 Jun 30, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Shortboy, one of us is sitting pretty and one isn't! Ever get that piece of crap Benz running? LMAO! I repeat, your right hand is not the throttle body! One of my deals was sold to a very famous golfer's father. I made more money from that than you make in a year, shortboy! LMAO! You're a loser, RK. hee hee hee Better start packing on the blubber with winter just around the corner. You know how cold it gets riding your Schwinn! LMAO! What a dork.
More empty boasting from the trailer-park blowhard.
Truthdig com

Central Islip, NY

#194789 Jun 30, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, the Country Club RINOs and the Limousine Liberals do not have the common man's best interest in their minds. But, promoting businesses employees people and not welfare. Sure we should take care of those who can not take care of themselves but if they can work, we should provide an atmosphere that provides job opportunities and businesses to that better than government.
Like many Faith Based charities the Mormons will take care of their own but if you can work in any capacity, they will find work for you even if it is to work at a nursery so mother's can work or mowing grass at the temple. But if all you want to do is sit home and get drunk, it will not be on their dime whereas governments will pay for someones tobacco, alcohol or drug habit!!!
Now we are getting some where.

The Rinos are Bush/Cheney Republicans which as we speak make up over 99% of all the Republicans in Washington DC.

I like your term Limousine Liberals who are LINOS and make up over 95% of all Democrats in Washington DC with Obama, Reid and Pelsoi at the top.

George Sorros will never back a liberal/progressive like Ralph Nader and same is true of Dick Armey, Newt Gingrich, and the Koch brothers will never back an authentic Tea Party member.

==========

They're All Against Jobs
by Sen. Fritz Hollings / December 20, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/ydr27ze
Who is against jobs in the United States? The big banks, Wall Street, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Business Roundtable, the United States Chamber of Commerce, the National Retail Federation, Corporate America, the President of the United States, Congress of the United States. Everyone is crying for jobs, but no one seems to understand why there aren't any. And the reason for those opposing jobs is money.
Beginning in 1973, big banks made most of their profit outside of the United States. Industries off-shoring, investing, banks financing the investments, transfer fees, fees and interest on the loans made for bigger profits. Long since, the big banks under the leadership of David Rockefeller have led the way to off-shore and make a bigger profit. Goldman Sachs, AIG, Citicorp and Wall Street, conspiring for a bailout and now using it for bonuses, make more money from the off-shored operations.
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2009/12/20-6
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#194790 Jun 30, 2014
Oh Shortboy, don't call us, we'll call you! NOT! LMAO!!!

Bristol, CT

#194791 Jun 30, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Wowee zowee! Making a deal makes Romper a scientist?

And if Romper sells a Ferrari that makes him an automotive engineer?

"We were prospecting" makes Romper a geologist?

It is clearly evident from Romper's ignorant rants that he has no scientific credentials whatsoever.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahaha?
<quoted text>
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#194792 Jun 30, 2014
<quoted text>
More empty boasting from the trailer-park blowhard.
Truth hurts, don't it? Tough! If you're nice, I might loan you a dollar. LMAO!

Bristol, CT

#194793 Jun 30, 2014
A geologist once asked Romper to hold his clipboard. Romper had great fun playing scientist.
Learn to Read

United States

#194794 Jun 30, 2014
wojar wrote:
A geologist once asked Romper to hold his clipboard. Romper had great fun playing scientist.
Romper checking the oil in a old lady's car while he pumps her gas .... He calls it "prospecting"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Incognito4Ever 1,509,249
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr SweLL GirL 10,499
The Scoop on Weiner. 1 hr Reality 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Juan ortega 105,056
Obama has LEAK under sink. 11 hr TroyTheRealPlumber 39
Graduation in Detroit. 11 hr Beyond Stoooopid 3
Local Politics Do you approve of Michael Madigan as ? 11 hr HANG MADIGAN 3

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance