BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 222858 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#194636 Jun 28, 2014
Hey Jacqueau, do you remember blowing Bubbles in the bath tub when you were little? Well, I ran into Bubbles and he said to say 'Hi'!

Location hidden

#194637 Jun 28, 2014
wojar wrote:
So there you have it, a typical birfoon, a kid in an institution, who has a nurse wiping his butt. BTW, the other kids are complaining about him. What a pathetic attempt at transference. Sorry loser, unlike you I;m not a kid, and I don't need a nurse.
Bye.
Have you heard the Whiner-in-Chief's last few speeches?

Location hidden

#194638 Jun 28, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hysteria based on religious beliefs. Yelling panic and paranoia doesn't remove the smell of religion that permeated witch trials with visions of devils and demons in cahoots with the evil women causing their crops to fail or their cattle to die.
"Those accused of witchcraft were portrayed as being worshippers of the Devil, who engaged in such acts as malevolent sorcery at meetings known as Witches' Sabbaths."
<quoted text>
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote: <quoted text>
Wotard thinks we killed witches in all 13 colonies from 1620 until 1776.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Rougie says he knows what people think, but cannot back it up. Impotent twerp.
Well then Wotard, which colonies practice executing witches? Was it done by Catholics, Lutherans, Jews, Muslims, or Puritans?
To the best of my knowledge it was just in Massachusetts.
As far as being impotent, well my girl friend would dispute that.

Salem witch trials
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Salem witch trials were a series of hearings and prosecutions of people accused of witchcraft in colonial Massachusetts between February 1692 and May 1693. The trials resulted in the executions of twenty people, most of them women. Despite being generally known as the Salem witch trials, the preliminary hearings in 1692 were conducted in several towns in the Province of Massachusetts Bay: Salem Village (now Danvers), Ipswich, Andover, and Salem Town.

The most infamous trials were conducted by the Court of Oyer and Terminer in 1692 in Salem Town. One contemporary writer summarized the results of the trials:

Witchcraft in New England

Historian Clarence F. Jewett included a list of other people executed in New England in The Memorial History of Boston: Including Suffolk County, Massachusetts 1630–1880 (Ticknor and Company, 1881). He wrote,

The following is the list of the 12 persons who were executed for witchcraft in New England before 1692, when 24 other persons were executed at Salem, whose names are well known. It is possible that the list is not complete ; but I have included all of which I have any knowledge, and with such details as to names and dates as could be ascertained :—

1647,— "Woman of Windsor," Connecticut (name unknown)[later identified as Alice Young], at Hartford. 1648,— Margaret Jones, of Charlestown, at Boston. 1648,— Mary Johnson, at Hartford. 1650?— Henry Lake's wife, of Dorchester. 1650?—Mrs. Kendall, of Cambridge. 1651,— Mary Parsons, of Springfield, at Boston. 1651,— Goodwife Bassett, at Fairfield, Conn. 1653,—Goodwife Knap, at Hartford. 1656,— Ann Hibbins, at Boston. 1662,— Goodman Greensmith, at Hartford. 1662,— Goodwife Greensmith, at Hartford.
1688,— Goody Glover, at Boston."[

Religious context
Reverend Cotton Mather (1663–1728)

Prior to the constitutional turmoil of the 1680s, Massachusetts government had been dominated by conservative Puritan secular leaders. Influenced by Calvinism, Puritans had opposed many of the traditions of the Protestant Church of England, including use of the Book of Common Prayer, the use of priestly vestments (cap and gown) during services, the use of the Holy Cross during baptism, and kneeling during the sacrament, all of which they believed constituted popery. King Charles I was hostile to this point of view, and Anglican church officials tried to repress these dissenting views during the 1620s and 1630s. This resulted in some Puritans and other religious minorities going to the Netherlands for refuge, but ultimately many made a major migration to North America.

Location hidden

#194639 Jun 28, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Liberals have no morals,values or principles. If Liberals cared about our country they would not have voted for Obama. Obama has only one objective,and that is to destroy our country and our way of life. Liberals claim they don't love our country,they should all move to North Korea.
He wants to TRANSFORM it into a European-style Socialize society. Just an extension of LBJ's Great Society.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#194640 Jun 28, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, right, the Founders wrote notes in the margins about how to handle 4th amendment issues relating to smart phones.
MORON.
Yes, Rogue is funny. Must be. He wrote this :

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
A Conservative goes by the original intent of the law while liberals try and figure ways laws from Europe will supersede our Constitution.

==========

Well, our constitutional expert, Rogue, constantly invokes Vattel "from Europe". Was Vattel American? Was he not Swiss?

Location hidden

#194641 Jun 28, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue, stop it. What is the matter with you? In Congressional hearings, the CEO of GM admitted they HID the defect, They don't have to pay damages, millions of dollars because GM went bankrupt. BUT, they will pay anyhow as they know they have a moral obligation.

xxxxx
This resembles WMDs. GWB goes on TV, says there were none. You still cling to the fable tha tthey were. Do GWB and GM pay your for this?
Hummmm, but Bill and Hillary Clinton, Owl Gore, San Fran Nan Pelosi, Dirty Hairy Read. John F-up Kerry, etc. did not lie?
Have you ever real an Intel Report? I have!!! They include dissenting opinions and everything is weighed. The majority of the intel said Iraq did have an active WMD. Even after the Persian Guld War the Iraqi generals thought the other generals had the weapons because that is what Saddamn had told everyone. And the Iraqi generals were not allowed to talk to the other generals so they assumed the others had them.
It was a game that Saddamn played and it backfired on his. In the end he could not convince anyone he did not have them.
To speak what you believe to be the truth, is NOT A LIE!!!
Again, Jacqeau thinks Republicans lie but Democrats never dew!!!

Ottawa

#194642 Jun 28, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Liberals have no morals,values or principles. If Liberals cared about our country they would not have voted for Obama. Obama has only one objective,and that is to destroy our country and our way of life. Liberals claim they don't love our country,they should all move to North Korea.
Yes, 60 million Americans, and no doubt 100 million more (half the nation based on voting results) have as objective to destroy the country and way of life. And that's not all, noooo, QUOTE "Liberals claim they don't love our country, they should all move to North Korea" UNQUOTE. Yup, not only does Frank maintain the foregoing, he has those treacherous Americans admitting it! Imagine that, 160 million Americans moving to tiny North Korea.

Frank reminds me of Rogue who maintained that the U.S. would indeed be the greatest nation on earth if almost half the states withdrew from the union. Yeah

Location hidden

#194643 Jun 28, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Rouge. I know how facts upset you.
Poor Learning to Read. I know how facts upset you.
This guy does a great impression of Obama.

Ottawa

#194644 Jun 28, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
A common error in expressing an old expression, is not an interpretation. It's simply an error.
One and the same means the same person or thing: hence "and". One "in" the same means bullshit. Enough stupid fools have gotten it wrong so that it has become common. Especially in Hattiesburg special ed classrooms.
For Shakespeare LRS (notice the symbols LMAO LRS-Dale tm reg'd)

http://public.wsu.edu/~brians/errors/oneinsam...

Location hidden

#194645 Jun 28, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, tell us which justices are Conservatives and which are Liberals? Come on now, you can do it!
<quoted text>
Yes, I can, one of which has not uttered a word since he was named to the bench. Very impressive. It's 5-4. Rogue
You're like Thinka who thinkas West Viginia is a RED state even though their Governor is a Democrat, the state legislature is controlled by the Democrats, both U.S. Senators are Democrats and before 2013 all of the State Reps. were Democrats.
So YOU claim our SCOTUS is Conservative yet you can not name any who are Conservatives. What a whiny wimp.

Location hidden

#194646 Jun 28, 2014
<quoted text>
You : "overwhelmingly " ????? What a liar, you lie like you breathe. I said, repeatedly, 5-4. That is, to you, "overwhelmingly " And one with common sense, Roberts.(the one you say is '"leaned on'" when decisions don't go your way
But Roberts is the ONLY justice to rule that ObamaCare was legal as it is a TAX!!! No one else did. NO ONE!!!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#194647 Jun 28, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Well then Wotard, which colonies practice executing witches? Was it done by Catholics, Lutherans, Jews, Muslims, or Puritans?
Salem witch trials
The Salem witch trials were a series of hearings and prosecutions of people accused of witchcraft in colonial Massachusetts between February 1692 and May 1693. The trials resulted in the executions of twenty people, most of them women. Despite being generally known as the Salem witch trials, the preliminary hearings in 1692 were conducted in several towns in the Province of Massachusetts Bay: Salem Village (now Danvers), Ipswich, Andover, and Salem Town.
The most infamous trials were conducted by the Court of Oyer and Terminer in 1692 in Salem Town. One contemporary writer summarized the results of the trials:
Historian Clarence F. Jewett included a list of other people executed in New England in The Memorial History of Boston: Including Suffolk County, Massachusetts 1630–1880 (Ticknor and Company, 1881). He wrote,
The following is the list of the 12 persons who were executed for witchcraft in New England before 1692, when 24 other persons were executed at Salem, whose names are well known. It is possible that the list is not complete ; but I have included all of which I have any knowledge, and with such details as to names and dates as could be ascertained :—
1647,— "Woman of Windsor," Connecticut (name unknown)[later identified as Alice Young], at Hartford. 1648,— Margaret Jones, of Charlestown, at Boston. 1648,— Mary Johnson, at Hartford. 1650?— Henry Lake's wife, of Dorchester. 1650?—Mrs. Kendall, of Cambridge. 1651,— Mary Parsons, of Springfield, at Boston. 1651,— Goodwife Bassett, at Fairfield, Conn. 1653,—Goodwife Knap, at Hartford. 1656,— Ann Hibbins, at Boston. 1662,— Goodman Greensmith, at Hartford. 1662,— Goodwife Greensmith, at Hartford.
Religious context
Prior to the constitutional turmoil of the 1680s, Massachusetts government had been dominated by conservative Puritan secular leaders. Influenced by Calvinism, Puritans had opposed many of the traditions of the Protestant Church of England, including use of the Book of Common Prayer, the use of priestly vestments (cap and gown) during services, the use of the Holy Cross during baptism, and kneeling during the sacrament, all of which they believed constituted popery. King Charles I was hostile to this point of view, and Anglican church officials tried to repress these dissenting views during the 1620s and 1630s. This resulted in some Puritans and other religious minorities going to the Netherlands for refuge, but ultimately many made a major migration to North America.
Rougetard thinks the subject of Christian witch burning is a purely American affair? Did he ever hear of Europe? When did Rougetard decide that the topic of Christian witch burning was confined to the colonies? Grow a brain, Rougetard.

Location hidden

#194648 Jun 28, 2014
<quoted text>
Yes, Rogue is funny. Must be. He wrote this :
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
A Conservative goes by the original intent of the law while liberals try and figure ways laws from Europe will supersede our Constitution.
==========
Well, our constitutional expert, Rogue, constantly invokes Vattel "from Europe". Was Vattel American? Was he not Swiss?
Show me where I have ever quoted Vattel? Can't, but you believe it, so in your sick mind it must be true.

Ottawa

#194649 Jun 28, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, maybe if you get lucky one year and actually see a female breast, you can say, WOWEE ZOWEE, GRANDMA!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!! Return to the basement, little Igor. LMAO!
When stuffed, which is all the time, when you have no sane or logical reply, as per clueless schoolyard bullies,(OH YEAH!!) you come back with crass replies. Earlier on, it was your own projection, namely impotency and now, it's breast, not two breasts but one, like the one you see of a young niece through a peephole you've drilled into your trailer bathroom wall to catch any unsuspecting female OR male, any age.

Advice to parents : Keep this peeping Tom and oil tycoon pedophile away from your kids.

Ottawa

#194650 Jun 28, 2014
wojar wrote:
LRS believes that everything is "one in the same" because he got a new "leash on life." The revelation dawned upon him while his nurse was making "cold slaw" for him.
Hahahahahahahahahaha!
LRS's dictionary definition of "cold slaw" : Cole slaw that's been in the refrigerator.

Ottawa

#194651 Jun 28, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I can only assume you are unable to see that they say the same thing. Not surprised. So, you're familiar with MS special ed classrooms? Please elaborate! You flunked, didn't you? LMAO!!!
As per hundreds of previous instances, you can't admit you erred, can you? What a joker, what a failure, what a plunk.

Ottawa

#194652 Jun 28, 2014
wojar wrote:
Sorry, I meant his "beautiful" nurse didn't wipe him properly.
How romantic.
You forgot her sister who's also a nurse and LRS's other girl friend .And also not to forget the Nobel winning nurses' brother surgeon. And the oil tycoon. And the air boat. And how Tokyo and Paris are still not recovered from his visit more than 20 years ago. And, the best for the last in November 2012 : "Can you hear us coming?"

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#194653 Jun 28, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Salem witch trials
Religious context
Despite the fact that witch execution was not a purely American affair, rougetard seems to think that New England is Massachusetts.

Rougetard: To the best of my knowledge it was just in Massachusetts.

Yet Rougetard posted the names of witches that were executed in Hartford, Conn. As usual, Rougetard does nto even read what he posts, or simply cannot comprehend what he posts.

Incidentally, Rebecca Greensmith was accused of witchcraft in Hartford:
"This, with the concurrent evidence, brought the woman and her husband to their death as the devil’s familiars."

"On the 6th of January, 1662-3, Mary Barnes, of Farmington, was indicted for witchcraft and found guilty by the jury."

http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~ctahgp/hist...

But Rougetard does not know of cases outside of MA, so we must be constrained by his ignorance?

Ottawa

#194654 Jun 28, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hummmm, but Bill and Hillary Clinton, Owl Gore, San Fran Nan Pelosi, Dirty Hairy Read. John F-up Kerry, etc. did not lie?
Have you ever real an Intel Report? I have!!! They include dissenting opinions and everything is weighed. The majority of the intel said Iraq did have an active WMD. Even after the Persian Guld War the Iraqi generals thought the other generals had the weapons because that is what Saddamn had told everyone. And the Iraqi generals were not allowed to talk to the other generals so they assumed the others had them.
It was a game that Saddamn played and it backfired on his. In the end he could not convince anyone he did not have them.
To speak what you believe to be the truth, is NOT A LIE!!!
Again, Jacqeau thinks Republicans lie but Democrats never dew!!!
1.Where is your reply on GM's faulty ignitions?

2. The people you mentioned were misled and didn't detect the big lie. Some did, like Obama and Bill Clinton and Ted Kennedy (though you maintain they supported it : FALSE). All the people you mentioned deeply regretted being misled and voting Yes on Iraq's invasion.

The majority of Intel said Iraq had WMDs? Really? UN inspectors , including the chief inspector, and American, said NO. The UN said NO. Canada said NO.France said NO. Germany said NO. Japan said NO. Russia said NO. At least 150 of the planet's 195 nations said NO. Kofi Annan , the UN sec gen, said the invasion of Iraq was illegal.

GWB, on TV, and later Cheney, said THERE WERE NO WMD's

Will you be coming back on this?

Would you have today's mess and disintegration of Iraq had the U.S., under false and made-up pretenses, not invaded? I love your assertion that Catholics and Jews are now leaving Iraq because under Saddam they did not have permission to travel. Like GM"s faulty ignitions. Faulty? NO. Damn drivers had to many trinkets on key chains , too heavy, THAT is what caused all those fatal accidents. Poor GM, when will we stop martyring it?

Ottawa

#194655 Jun 28, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Rougetard thinks the subject of Christian witch burning is a purely American affair? Did he ever hear of Europe? When did Rougetard decide that the topic of Christian witch burning was confined to the colonies? Grow a brain, Rougetard.
Rogue wrote, yes, he did, incredibly, he wrote :

"Well then Wotard, which colonies practice executing witches? Was it done by Catholics, Lutherans, Jews, Muslims, or Puritans?

And added,(takes the wind out of one):

To the best of my knowledge it was just in Massachusetts."

1. I always thought Pilgrims, Catholics and Lutherans were Christians;
2. Was there an important number of Jews and Muslims at that time in Mass?
3. Just in Mass? To Rogue, that is a way out, an excuse.'Hell, only in Mass" .So what?

From "Religious Tolerance, the burning times : http://www.religioustolerance.org/wic_burn2.h...

1830's: The church ceased the execution of Witches in South America.

Wow, how modern, how visionary of the Church in prehistoric 1830!! But hey, WRONG, according to LRS-Dale. It was hysteria, paranoia, NOT religion or the church, nooooo. Get with it, buttflappers (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,421,142
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 55 min RACE 103,468
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 2 hr GEORGIA 1,957
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr GEORGIA 3,061
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Actual Science 61,099
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 3 hr RJS 8,553
Jesus Christ is alive 3 hr Rep Denny Hasturd 3

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages