BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 20 comments on the Jan 8, 2009, Chicago Tribune story titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#194486 Jun 26, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, Yahoo took it down in less than four hours. If it promotes the Global Warming Agenda they would leave it up for several days but this way they can claim to show both sides of every issue. And LiveScience can say they brought the issue up.(blink, you misses it!)
Another of your conspiracy theories shot to hell.It's still there.

Ottawa

#194487 Jun 26, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Philosophy is a walk on the slippery rocks
Religion is a light in the fog"
"What I Am" was written by Brickell, Edie Arlisa / Withrow, Kenneth Neil / Houser, John Bradley / Bush, John Walter / Aly, Brandon.
<quoted text>
Yep, it took five Libtards to right won stupid song!
And who's the bright light who wrote : ""Philosophy is a walk on the slippery rocks
Religion is a light in the fog"". While we are a it, would you mind proving that statement, that is, how religion (no capital R needed) is a light in the fog.

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

#194488 Jun 26, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
"What I Am" was written by Brickell, Edie Arlisa / Withrow, Kenneth Neil / Houser, John Bradley / Bush, John Walter / Aly, Brandon.
"Religion is a light"?
Which religion are you referring to? If you are referring to Christianity then those women who were charged as being witches and were executed by being burned at the stake would disagree with you.

Ottawa

#194489 Jun 26, 2014
P.S.: BTW, which religion? Christianity, of which there are hundreds of branches (which one, please, which one has the true light?), Israel (also many branches), Islam (many sects and branches), Hinduism, which religion , Rogue?

Ottawa

#194491 Jun 26, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummmm, Obama set a new record. He now has to most UNANIMOUS, 9:0, USSC decisions against him than any previous president. He even has out done FDR who had over twelve years in office and Obama has done it under six years.
Way to go there Obummer Boy!!!!
9 unanimous decisions against him personally or against his pet legislation? Or is it just against some courts, some of them state courts, like the abortion protestors and the yellow standoff line? Tell us - all of them against him or any legislation he proposed.

Ottawa

#194492 Jun 26, 2014
Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
"Religion is a light"?
Which religion are you referring to? If you are referring to Christianity then those women who were charged as being witches and were executed by being burned at the stake would disagree with you.
Well, Rogue would tell you they saw the light - the fire that consumed the poor women. They were evil and deserved the '"light". Had Rogue lived in those days, he would've been in the front row, cheering.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#194494 Jun 26, 2014
<quoted text>
"Religion is a light"?
I don't think so. Religion didn't kill them. You boys aren't the brightest bulbs on the tree, are ya?

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#194495 Jun 27, 2014
Jacques,
I don't know why I waste my time reading the Chicago Tribune.
What a POS newspaper.....

They have an article on their front page today about how United Airlines is now going to be serving Goose Island beer on their planes and which will cost $8 dollars in coach.
Eight dollars for a can of flat beer on United Airlines.
LOL

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#194496 Jun 27, 2014
"So which is it? Is man a blunder of God? Or is God a blunder of man?"

Friedrich Nietzsche

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#194497 Jun 27, 2014
OMG, 29% of all the people in France are atheists? That is a greater percentage than Russia!!!!

Location hidden

#194498 Jun 27, 2014
About five years ago I saw a black man wearing these funny shoes. The shoes were also black and I asked him about them and he got very defensive so I did not push the issue.
I could see some young, stupid person wearing something like that but this guy looked to be about 40 y/o. Oh well!

FiveFingers shoes
http://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/archive/segm...

Location hidden

#194499 Jun 27, 2014
Yep, the Limousine Liberals want them as voters while the Country Club RINOs want them as cheap labor and it is the average American would gets it in the azz!

ALL of the net jobs gains in the U.S. since 2000 have gone to immigrants
Study challenges foreign worker need

Since 2000, all of the net jobs added by the U.S. economy have gone to immigrants, both legal and illegal, according to a report being released Friday by the Center for Immigration Studies that challenges prevailing wisdom that the country needs an influx of workers.

Nearly 6 million more people are working in the U.S. now than in 2000, but the number of native-born Americans holding jobs has declined slightly, from 114.8 million to 114.7 million, according to census figures crunched by CIS. Instead, all of that job growth a total of 5.7 million has gone to immigrants.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jun/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter

Ottawa

#194500 Jun 27, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so. Religion didn't kill them. You boys aren't the brightest bulbs on the tree, are ya?
The Catholic Church, which initiated and administered the inquisition, not to mention witch hunts, didn't kill them. Nooooo, not at all. The church bears no responsibility whatsoever for the inquisition and witch hunts. "The devil made me do it".

Now who's not the brightest bulb on the tree?

Ottawa

#194501 Jun 27, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
OMG, 29% of all the people in France are atheists? That is a greater percentage than Russia!!!!
Don't they know they're all going to hell?

Ottawa

#194503 Jun 27, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
About five years ago I saw a black man wearing these funny shoes. The shoes were also black and I asked him about them and he got very defensive so I did not push the issue.
I could see some young, stupid person wearing something like that but this guy looked to be about 40 y/o. Oh well!
FiveFingers shoes
http://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/archive/segm...
Why point out he was a black man? Had he been white, would you have written " I saw a white man wearing these funny shoes."? Are you catching on relative to your outright racism now? At least, your comrade LRS admitted to being a racist, even said it was none of my business.

Bad enough we are wasting our collective time on this thread, but hey, get a life,will ya?

Location hidden

#194504 Jun 27, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummmm, Obama set a new record. He now has to most UNANIMOUS, 9:0, USSC decisions against him than any previous president. He even has out done FDR who had over twelve years in office and Obama has done it under six years.
Way to go there Obummer Boy!!!!
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
How come the USSC is so great when Obama loses, but is "bought" by the same Obama when it rules in HIS favour?
How many UNANIMOUS USSC rulings has he had? None that I am aware of.
He has had a lots of 5ive to 4our and 4our to 5ive rulings but those are mostly along ideological leanings.
But I still think someone twisted Chief Justice John Roberts' arm to get him to vote for ObamaCare.

Location hidden

#194505 Jun 27, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, Yahoo took it down in less than four hours. If it promotes the Global Warming Agenda they would leave it up for several days but this way they can claim to show both sides of every issue. And LiveScience can say they brought the issue up.(blink, you misses it!)
<quoted text>
Another of your conspiracy theories shot to hell.It's still there.
Hey, I got you to look. The oldest joke in the book.
http://www.ispot.tv/ad/7fZX/geico-oldest-tric...

Location hidden

#194506 Jun 27, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
And who's the bright light who wrote : ""Philosophy is a walk on the slippery rocks
Religion is a light in the fog"". While we are a it, would you mind proving that statement, that is, how religion (no capital R needed) is a light in the fog.
I don't know. Why don't you ask them?

Location hidden

#194507 Jun 27, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
"Religion is a light"?
I was not referring to any religion as "I" did not right the song. Why don't you ask the people who rote the song?

Location hidden

#194508 Jun 27, 2014
Hey Zeus, how do I know who the people are who write songs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Yeah 1,221,093
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min zion 52,907
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 47 min Ali-Fail-a 388
time to " splain" 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Amy 4-28-15 1 hr Blunt Advice 4
News New study details downside of CTA's newest rail... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Abby 4-28-15 1 hr Mister Tonka 9
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]