BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243579 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“impeach now replace later”

Since: Sep 09

Dump Trump now

#194528 Jun 27, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so. Religion didn't kill them. You boys aren't the brightest bulbs on the tree, are ya?
So religion didn't kill those women who were charged as being witches by the Catholic Church?
Then what killed them? If a church condemns someone of being a witch and is burned at the stake by the church then what killed that person?

Or in other words you believe that Bibles don't kill people, people do.

“impeach now replace later”

Since: Sep 09

Dump Trump now

#194529 Jun 27, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, Rogue, take some time out. Study history, and in this case, religion. Then you'll see that Moslems, however bad they are today and I agree they are in the forefront of terrorism and persecution as they now stand, will have to work double overtime killing, raping, looting, massacring to even approximate, come close , to what we are told the Hebrews and Christians did, namely to murder, rape, slave, pillage, torture and massacre in the Old and New Testaments. Read up a bit. Try Kings, Saul ,David and the Holy gangs for starters. Learn about true, real treachery, plotting, murder, and hey, all in the same family. Ever read it?
What the Moslems are doing today is what Hebrews did over 2000 years ago and what Christains did hundreds of years ago. In fact the Bible is replete with violent stories of what Israelites with the blessing of their god did with non-Israelites.

Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt. Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and %$#." (I Samuel 15:2-3)

"Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword. Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished." (Isaiah 13:15-16)

I am in complete agreement with Thomas Paine when he wrote "Whenever we read the obscene stories, the voluptuous debaucheries, the cruel and torturous executions, the unrelenting vindictiveness, with which more than half the Bible is filled, it would be more consistent that we called it the word of a demon that the Word of God. It is a history of wickedness that has served to corrupt and brutalize mankind; and for my own part, I sincerely detest it, as I detest everything that is cruel."
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#194530 Jun 27, 2014
Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
So religion didn't kill those women who were charged as being witches by the Catholic Church?
Then what killed them? If a church condemns someone of being a witch and is burned at the stake by the church then what killed that person?
As I said, paranoia and panic is responsible. Think about it, a couple of young girls, accused of witchcraft, caused the townspeople to go into a full blown panic. The people chose not to use their common sense. Looks like a bunch of scared and paranoid people are responsible to me.
Learn to Read

North Vernon, IN

#194531 Jun 27, 2014
<quoted text>So religion didn't kill those women who were charged as being witches by the Catholic Church?

Pay attention - Those women were killed by paranoia and panic. The only religion that kills people is Mooooooslem
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#194532 Jun 27, 2014
<quoted text>
What the Moslems are doing today is what Hebrews did over 2000 years ago and what Christains did hundreds of years ago. In fact the Bible is replete with violent stories of what Israelites with the blessing of their god did with non-Israelites.
Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt. Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and %$#." (I Samuel 15:2-3)
"Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword. Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished." (Isaiah 13:15-16)
I am in complete agreement with Thomas Paine when he wrote "Whenever we read the obscene stories, the voluptuous debaucheries, the cruel and torturous executions, the unrelenting vindictiveness, with which more than half the Bible is filled, it would be more consistent that we called it the word of a demon that the Word of God. It is a history of wickedness that has served to corrupt and brutalize mankind; and for my own part, I sincerely detest it, as I detest everything that is cruel."
Then, surely you detest man and yourself, as well? You're another finger pointer and little more. Waa waa waa, that didn't work out the way I wanted, it's God's fault! Seriously? Pfft!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#194533 Jun 27, 2014
Another case of Run-a-Way Voter FRAUD!!! In Mississippi you can not vote in the Republican RUN-OFF Election if you voted in the DEMOCRAT Primary Election earlier this month. This does not matter if you are a Republican, Democrat or what-ever party, you can not vote. And if you do, you have committed VOTER FRAUD!!!
The question now is there 5,800 examples of people who should not have voted. If this is the case, the election should be thrown out and a new run-off election taken. And the people who committed voter fraud should be prosecuted.
But since the majority who did commit fraud a Democrats and BLACK, they will never do that because neither the Democrats nor the Country Clubber RINOs want that!!!

Chris McDaniel: We've Found 1,000 Examples of Ineligible Voters in One County

on Breitbart TV 26 Jun 2014 899 post a comment
On Thursday’s broadcast of Fox News Channel’s “Hannity,” State Sen. Chris McDaniel, the Republican candidate in last Tuesday’s GOP primary that fell just shy of defeating long-time incumbent Sen. Thad Cochran (R-MS), reacted to the outcome.

McDaniel laid out his Republican credentials and questioned why some within his state’s Republican Party had gone to such lengths to for Cochran.

“It was shocking,” McDaniel said.“I’m a two-term state senator. I’ve been a Republican since I was 13-years old. I’ve paid my dues. I’ve gone door to door. I’ve given money. I considered these men and woman to be my friends and colleagues. But desperation and the quest for power pushed them somewhat over the edge. And Tuesday evening the Republican primary in Mississippi was not decided by Republican voters. It was decided by 35,000-40,000 Democrats. That’s unprecedented and extraordinarily unusual.”

He also claimed he had evidence of more than 1,000 voting irregularities in just one county and pointed to the desperate tactics Cochran employed to get Democrats out to vote for him.

“It’s not so much a recount,” McDaniel continued.“We’re looking to the issue of whether or not people who participated in if June 3 Democrat Primary crossed over into the Republican Primary this Tuesday night. We’ve found more than 1,000 examples of that in one county alone. So, we’ve found widespread irregularities of ineligible voters. They should not have been there in the first place. And they were pushed there. This is what's shocking, Sean. They were pushed there be an overt action, an aggressive action on the part of Sen. Cochran’s campaign that was filled with race-baiting, lies, distortions. He literally ran the latter three weeks on food stamps. He ran on voter suppression and he ran on pork. Mississippi is a conservative state and one would think that our party was a conservative party. This proves otherwise.”

As far as the tactics themselves, McDaniel condemned them and said that was his justification for pursuing further action questioning the outcome.

“It's absolutely despicable,” he added.“They did everything in their power to embrace liberal Democrats. But think about that for a second. If we have an agenda as conserve conservatives, which is to fight with principle … to be strong open courageous and they say they're going to fight the liberals in Washington but they embraced the liberals in Mississippi just to win the election. It's the worst style of politicking I can imagine. They did it. They’ve gotten away with it so far. That’s why we're looking at voter irregularities.”

McDaniel went on to add that he did not know if he would support Cochran in the November general election.
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/06...

Location hidden

#194534 Jun 27, 2014
Hold On! Chris McDaniel Can Still Win?!

&#61765;June 26, 2014 By Greg Campbell

Hold on just a second…

While Tea Partiers everywhere were disheartened by the election results of Tuesday night’s Mississippi Republican primary runoff election, there may be the possibility of a miracle in store for those who still believe that elections ought to serve as a true representation of the will of the people.
http://www.tpnn.com/2014/06/26/hold-on-chris-...

Location hidden

#194535 Jun 27, 2014
<quoted text>
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Then, surely you detest man and yourself, as well? You're another finger pointer and little more. Waa waa waa, that didn't work out the way I wanted, it's God's fault! Seriously? Pfft!
Typical Libtardian Logic. It is okay for Muslims to kill innocent people today because some Christians did it to them hundreds of years ago!
And it is okay for Democrats to commit voter fraud because someone else did it before. Well, why don't you drive 100 mph down the highway and when a cop stops, you just say, "Well James Dean did it!!!"
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#194536 Jun 27, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay attention - Those women were killed by paranoia and panic. The only religion that kills people is Mooooooslem
And, the Biffster drops another literary bomb. Atta girl, Shirley.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#194537 Jun 27, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to reproduce that post of mine? Still waiting on all those others! Called out and shut down. Sorry. It was your call, Captain.
Reproduce? No. I did, at least FOUR times, when asked , to prove what I advanced. I did. As little back as a week ago. Each time you mocked my going back to get said proof, instead, of saying, "Yeah I did write that". Ok.

I know, you know, that you replied '"mind you own business" when I said you were a racist. Case closed.

Ottawa

#194538 Jun 27, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Man creates his own misery. For someone who doesn't believe in God, you sure talk about him a lot! You like to shift the blame to God instead of owning up to your own mistakes! Don't blame God for mankind's misuse of his own free will. What a display of immaturity.
Nope, I never initiate talk about God. Else, show me, except to reply to asinine posts like Rogue's when he said not seeing God for eternity is the real hell. Or, worse, YOU, when you come here in Topix and tell us you converse with him. "Nuff said.

But I'll tell you what , I know the Holy Scriptures better than you. Could that be the reason for my skepticism?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#194539 Jun 27, 2014
<quoted text>
Reproduce? No. I did, at least FOUR times, when asked , to prove what I advanced. I did. As little back as a week ago. Each time you mocked my going back to get said proof, instead, of saying, "Yeah I did write that". Ok.
I know, you know, that you replied '"mind you own business" when I said you were a racist. Case closed.
Jacqtari, don't you know by now that your BS doesn't fly with me? I told you that my prayers were none of your business. Prove me wrong. You can't. As usual! BS!!!!! Your games are truly childish.
Learn to Read

United States

#194540 Jun 27, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>And, the Biffster drops another literary bomb. Atta girl, Shirley.
More of that famous Romper substance. Must be a nice break from all those Google searches huh Romper?

Location hidden

#194541 Jun 27, 2014
McDaniel Has A Legal Path To Victory Over Cochran
Posted on June 27, 2014

We can only hope this works. Check it out:

Sen. Thad Cochran’s second-round primary victory may be nullified if Chris McDaniel’s team can show the margin of victory was less than the number of people who wrongly voted in both Democratic and GOP primaries.

Read more at http://conservativebyte.com/2014/06/mcdaniel-...

Ottawa

#194542 Jun 27, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Ottawa

#194543 Jun 27, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Please indicate where he said it was God's fault,. He said religion is responsible. What's man-made religion got to do with God, pray tell?

Location hidden

#194544 Jun 27, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummmm, Obama set a new record. He now has to most UNANIMOUS, 9:0, USSC decisions against him than any previous president. He even has out done FDR who had over twelve years in office and Obama has done it under six years.
Way to go there Obummer Boy!!!!
<quoted text>
How many UNANIMOUS USSC rulings has he had? None that I am aware of.
He has had a lots of 5ive to 4our and 4our to 5ive rulings but those are mostly along ideological leanings.
But I still think someone twisted Chief Justice John Roberts' arm to get him to vote for ObamaCare.
<quoted text>
See? Obama won the obamacare one , but he 'twisted'" Roberts's arm. All the others Obama lost, it was fair and square. Do you even know how puerile and sore loser that is?
My point being most SCOTUS secessions are 4our to 5ive or 5ive to 4our but TWELVE of Obama's losses have been 9ine to ZERO!!!! Even FDR did not get slammed that had and he spent over twice as much time in the White House as Obama has so far!!!
Well the Hobby Lobby case make it THIRTEEN 9nine to ZEROS???
Oh, isn't Obama suppose to have been some Constitutional Scholar?

Ottawa

#194545 Jun 27, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Typical Libtardian Logic. It is okay for Muslims to kill innocent people today because some Christians did it to them hundreds of years ago!
And it is okay for Democrats to commit voter fraud because someone else did it before. Well, why don't you drive 100 mph down the highway and when a cop stops, you just say, "Well James Dean did it!!!"
Show me, show everyone where and when ANYone here wrote that voter fraud, committed by any party, is okay. Can't? Then stifle yourself once more

And show me where ANYone here said it was okay for Muslims to kill innocent people. Can't? Then stifle yourself once more.

And you think that because the church committed atrocious crimes against humanity 300 years ago, and much more before that, we should just forget about it? That was cruel, atrocious, inhuman then just as it is now with Moslems who are doing the same thing.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#194546 Jun 27, 2014
<quoted text>
Nope, I never initiate talk about God. Else, show me, except to reply to asinine posts like Rogue's when he said not seeing God for eternity is the real hell. Or, worse, YOU, when you come here in Topix and tell us you converse with him. "Nuff said.
But I'll tell you what , I know the Holy Scriptures better than you. Could that be the reason for my skepticism?
No, your skepticism comes from within you and it is directly related to your lack of faith. You're insecure, angry and fragile as a result. And, quit the out-right lying! You've provided NONE of my posts that we're talking about. ZERO. Now, put up or shut up JACQTARI! I bet you can't do either.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#194547 Jun 27, 2014
<quoted text>
Please indicate where he said it was God's fault,. He said religion is responsible. What's man-made religion got to do with God, pray tell?
So, you agree with me that man was responsible. About time. Is faith man-made?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min sonicfilter 1,781,084
News Slowik: Blue Island mayor faces intense critici... 21 min Bodine 63
evette "m" 58 min tom selleck 7
last post wins! (Apr '13) 4 hr _FLATLINE-------- 2,871
If only Hillary had won. 5 hr Give her a dirtnap 66
Trump is A (Oct '17) 5 hr Jenkins 866
Change one letter in the word (Apr '12) 10 hr MPMMB 132

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages