BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243403 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#194423 Jun 26, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
"Climate change alone is expected to threaten with extinction approximately one quarter or more of all species on land by the year 2050."
Harvard School of Public Health
Yep, another Little Ice Age would endanger a lot of animals. You do know they expect the current Global Cooling to last until at least 2050, don't you? Oh, I know, you think Climate Change means Global Warming but the Earth has not increased in temperature since 1997 and since 2007 has actually cooled.
Oh, Urban Heat Islands (big cities) account for less than a half of one percent of the Earth!!!

Location hidden

#194424 Jun 26, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
"Aircraft emissions are expected to triple by mid-century."
Biodiversity.org
Yep, that water vapor emitted by jets at high altitudes sure messes up the scenery, doesn't it!!!
You do know there is twice as much hydrogen than carbon is jet fuel don't you? And that means more dihyrdogen monoxide gas being exhausted than carbon dioxide!!!

Location hidden

#194425 Jun 26, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
"Aircraft emissions are expected to triple by mid-century."
Biodiversity.org
You do know that dihydrogen monoxide poisoning kills almost 4,000 Americans every year, don't you? And you find it in cola products, coffee and in canned vegetables too.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#194426 Jun 26, 2014
Jacques,
It is pure and unbridled speculation for the media to report that the pilots of Malaysia Flight 370 were incapacitated due to hypoxia.
loose

Location hidden

#194427 Jun 26, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
It is pure and unbridled speculation for the media to report that the pilots of Malaysia Flight 370 were incapacitated due to hypoxia.
loose
More probably dihydrogen monoxide poisoning!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#194428 Jun 26, 2014
Rut-Roh!

Supreme Court rules against Obama recess appointments!

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#194429 Jun 26, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it? It may be now, before the gov't granted concessions emanating from PUBLIC land, like in conservation area and the reason why a lot of people don't agree with the present admin - many of them democrats.
And what's this about private land? You mean that the gov't cannot spur on the economy with fiscal measures and easings of regulations just because most companies operate on private land? Do you want to take another look at that statement of yours?
Let me repeat what I said since you obviously have no concept of reality. The increase in oil and gas production has nothing to do with Federal lands or Federal measures instituted by Obama.

Now if you have proof of your speculation, I suggest you post it.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#194430 Jun 26, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, the ship is in incommunicado in that the crew is not allowed to use the internet social sites. Kind of like a ghost ship some where out there and no one knows when it will reach America. Or will it be GITMO?
Sure, there it is on the oceans of the world, an no one can locate it. The Chinese, the Russians are stupid, they can't spot that big warship on the high seas.

It cost $1 billion. Yes, ONE billion dollars. Think how much good that kind of money could do to less-fortunate folk - those that cannot fend for themselves, Rogue, not the "lazy" ones you'll be sure to come up with..

And made of recycled 9/11 building materials. Great, utilize the killed to do more killing. Oh, and a lot of good that ship will be in Iraq, Afghanistan against terrorists, again road bombs, against future 9/-11s and Boston marathon bombings. Best instead of building white elephants, the gov't should've listened to the French and Brits on 9/11 and the Russians on the Boston Marathon tragedy.

Grow up, Rogue, get with the times, this is the 21st century. From the Vietnam war to today, all these modern digital gizmos, supersonic planes, missiles, h-bombs, ships, tanks, infra-red gadgetry , all of it has not worked. Wake up and smell the napalm.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#194431 Jun 26, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>No I was not agreeing at all. That one flew right by Romper. I said for Romper, size is indeed a problem. Ha ha.
Glo, Glo, Glo! Are you ever going to wise up? One who is shriveled up and must fly 8500 miles to purchase V, should never speak of anyone else's junk! Got shrinkage?

Ottawa

#194432 Jun 26, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a 1979 Chevy Malibu and in 1984 my wife went shopping and while out, the ignition key locked up. She called our auto club and they connected her to a local lock smith who brought out a new ignition lock set and installed it.
He also said she had way to many things on her key chain and the extra weight and that had caused the damage to the ignition switch. I wonder how many of those people had extra heavy key rings. If so, is it the manufacturers fault? Should we be responsible for STUPID people?
Like the Korean airliner that crashed short of the runway because the pilots failed to monitor the systems? Even when I am on auto-pilot, I keep one eye on the instrument panel!!!
Again you're the apologist for the big guys, this time GM. KEY CHAINS, THAT's what did it. Damn stupid drivers. Do you know that in the U.S. and Canada alone, there have been, and it's confirmed , 16 deaths due to faulty key-ignitions? But the real number, it seems, is more than 60.

GM ADMITTED to concealing the default for 10 YEARS, yet YOU come up with ...KEY CHAINS weight? You defend those bastards who had the gall to fire a senior engineer? None of the board quit or resigned.

I suppose, you're a good driver and helico pilot. You're driving along at 70 mph on the highway, much traffic, and suddenly, out of nowhere, no more engine, no more power steering . no more brakes (ever tried to steer or brake and engineless car?) and, if you crash, no air bag deployment. Ideal scenario for getting killed. Oh, a Richard Petty or a Lewis Hamilton may know what to do (not sure), but your average driver is powerless, given the sudden situation where your engine conks out and all systems disappear.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#194433 Jun 26, 2014
LRS wrote:
Rut-Roh!
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/06/26/su...

I think the house of cards' foundation is crumbling.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#194434 Jun 26, 2014
This probably doesn't help.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/06/26/le...

This woman needs to sit behind bars for awhile.
Learn to Read

United States

#194435 Jun 26, 2014
LRS wrote:
Rut-Roh!

9-0. Republicans concerned that this decision would apply no matter who is POTUS.

Of course Romper only acknowledges SCOTUS authority when they rule against Obama. When they laugh at Birfoon fables he claims they are all ignorant.

Ottawa

#194436 Jun 26, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
When Jimmy "The Peanut Man" Carter was president they had cut back to budget so much that they could afford to have one set of charts per aircraft. It is impossible for both the pilot and copilot to look at the a chart at the same time so it is impossible for the copilot to double-check the pilot. Ah, that is the job of the copilot!!!
We also ran out of toilet paper in the barracks. Thank you Peanut Man!!!
Unbelievable disrespect for your top man. Enough with the peanut man.

Fifth time minimum you've come up with this crapola.

SCENARIO for you, Rogue, and it takes place in the White House Cabinet Room. Jimmy Carter presides :

President Carter : "What's on the agenda today?"

Cabinet Secretary : " Finding ways to cut the budget, Mr President"

Pres Carter : "Okay, guys. I've got it. From now on, we cut back on charts in 2-crew aircraft, One should be enough for the two of them. Oh, I've got it, cut back on toilet paper by 50%, tell our men and women to use less. The Moslems amongst them will know what to do. Just don't shake their left hand is all. That's all for now. Fewer charts, less toilet paper, that should save millions".

Location hidden

#194437 Jun 26, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you're the apologist for the big guys, this time GM. KEY CHAINS, THAT's what did it. Damn stupid drivers. Do you know that in the U.S. and Canada alone, there have been, and it's confirmed , 16 deaths due to faulty key-ignitions? But the real number, it seems, is more than 60.
GM ADMITTED to concealing the default for 10 YEARS, yet YOU come up with ...KEY CHAINS weight? You defend those bastards who had the gall to fire a senior engineer? None of the board quit or resigned.
I suppose, you're a good driver and helico pilot. You're driving along at 70 mph on the highway, much traffic, and suddenly, out of nowhere, no more engine, no more power steering . no more brakes (ever tried to steer or brake and engineless car?) and, if you crash, no air bag deployment. Ideal scenario for getting killed. Oh, a Richard Petty or a Lewis Hamilton may know what to do (not sure), but your average driver is powerless, given the sudden situation where your engine conks out and all systems disappear.
Was it a DEFECT or has the ignition switch overloaded by junk on their key chain? At what point will idiots be held responsible? Turning on a cruise control does not mean you do not need to steer, does it?
I gave up drunk, then drinking and, driving many years ago. That does not mean it is to drive with a BAC of 0.05% when 0.02 or below% would be safer!

Ottawa

#194438 Jun 26, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh Jacqueau, when you site a source, I only attack the source when the opinion is ludicrous.
You still don't understand the "medium is the message", do you?

Location hidden

#194439 Jun 26, 2014
LRS wrote:
Rut-Roh!

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
9-0. Republicans concerned that this decision would apply no matter who is POTUS.
Of course Romper only acknowledges SCOTUS authority when they rule against Obama. When they laugh at Birfoon fables he claims they are all ignorant.
They did not say presidents could not make recess appointments but ruled that THREE DAY is not a recess!!! You need to Learn to Read!!!

Ottawa

#194440 Jun 26, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
French bulldogs have flat noses because they chase parked cars!
What is this, the 5th platitudinous time with this non-joke? Hard for you to hide your hatred for the French, isn't it? Russians, Pravda, Putin, now THOSE are subjects you can admire.

Ottawa

#194441 Jun 26, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/06/26/su...
I think the house of cards' foundation is crumbling.
Yes, he surely won't make it to 2016.

Oops, didn't I hear the same thing about his impeachment before 2012?

Didn't I read "Can you hear us coming?" and the sure defeat of Obama at the polls?

Is Obama still president?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#194442 Jun 26, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Biff, have mommy read you a nice little "fairy" tale before bed, tonight. Bye Biff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change one letter in the word (Apr '12) 12 min winner 46
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 17 min winner 3,830
Word (Dec '08) 22 min winner 6,977
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 26 min winner 1,077
Change one letter in the word (Mar '12) 28 min winner 72
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 31 min winner 12,265
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 33 min winner 2,584
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 33 min Ghey Ghost 1,747,186
Trump is A 2 hr Dumbolitis 650

Chicago Jobs