BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 194349 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#194151 Jun 21, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask, tell, state. What difference does it make? Were you yes or no complimenting me or/and Mohawks or both by making that inference?
Free advice for you : Don't attempt to decorticate words and sentences, like trying to pass off your gibberish for subtle prose. Doesn't work.
Seems to be working like a charm! Tell us about the Mohawks, Jacqtari.

The difference is, understanding what you read as compared to not understanding what you read. You clearly fall under the latter. Compliment? Indians? LMAO!!! You're on a terrible losing streak. Why so touchy, lately? LMAO!!! dingbat

Tip: Drop back down to the minors.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#194152 Jun 21, 2014
<quoted text>
Ask, tell, state. What difference does it make? Were you yes or no complimenting me or/and Mohawks or both by making that inference?
Free advice for you : Don't attempt to decorticate words and sentences, like trying to pass off your gibberish for subtle prose. Doesn't work.
And, Jacqtari, there is no need for you to use the words "free advice". It's the only kind you have! LMAO!!!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#194153 Jun 21, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference is, understanding what you read as compared to not understanding what you read. You clearly fall under the latter. Compliment? Indians? LMAO!!! You're on a terrible losing streak. Why so touchy, lately? LMAO!!! dingbat
Either English, simple English for simpletons is too complex for you or you feign not understanding because you won't tell me if the "Mohawk" reference was meant to compliment me. Personally, I believe it is ignorance on both counts.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#194154 Jun 21, 2014
<quoted text>
Either English, simple English for simpletons is too complex for you or you feign not understanding because you won't tell me if the "Mohawk" reference was meant to compliment me. Personally, I believe it is ignorance on both counts.
Actually, you're at sea. At least try and keep it between the shores! Lost? Yep!

Ottawa

#194155 Jun 21, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, you're at sea. At least try and keep it between the shores! Lost? Yep!
At sea? So, still convince Canada is .ACROSS THE POND, right?

There is no way of dealing with stubborn ignoramuses who, and that only worsens it, believe, sincerely believe, that they are right. Specially when the birfoon-buffoon birther informs us that Egypt is either a continent or is part of Asia.

LRS-Dale : A Justice, an oil tycoon , has two, not one, but two beautiful nurse girl friends whose brother is a famous Nobel-winning surgeon. Yes, the same birther who "charmed'" Parisians and Japanese alike a generation ago. LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).

Ottawa

#194156 Jun 21, 2014
corr : convinced

Ottawa

#194157 Jun 21, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And, Jacqtari, there is no need for you to use the words "free advice". It's the only kind you have! LMAO!!!
Yes, it's free, LOSER. You can't afford my advice.

Ottawa

#194158 Jun 21, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Minors? You mean the Shreveport patsies? No thanks.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#194159 Jun 21, 2014
<quoted text>
Yes, it's free, LOSER. You can't afford my advice.
It's not a matter of "affording" it, however, it is a matter of who would want your advice at any price. No one.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#194160 Jun 21, 2014
<quoted text>
At sea? So, still convince Canada is .ACROSS THE POND, right?
There is no way of dealing with stubborn ignoramuses who, and that only worsens it, believe, sincerely believe, that they are right. Specially when the birfoon-buffoon birther informs us that Egypt is either a continent or is part of Asia.
LRS-Dale : A Justice, an oil tycoon , has two, not one, but two beautiful nurse girl friends whose brother is a famous Nobel-winning surgeon. Yes, the same birther who "charmed'" Parisians and Japanese alike a generation ago. LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).
Now, look at all the pure BS you're posting. Is that all you have? Lies? What a sad case of getting your azz kicked and not being able to take it. Let's review a couple of your whoppers, shall we? Since you're such a genius, you shouldn't have any trouble with this. Show the post where I said Canada was across the pond. You can't. Show me the post where I claimed Egypt is a continent or part of Asia. You can't. Show me the post where I said I was an Oil tycoon. You can't. And yes, two nurses. Brother did not win Nobel (another of your ludicrous lies) nor is he a surgeon (mistake or flat out lie?). Yes, I have been to France and Japan. Look at all YOUR made up BS! Destroyed! Permanently ruined! LMAO!!! If I were you, I'd seriously consider rolling over and playing dead. LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#194161 Jun 21, 2014
<quoted text>
Minors? You mean the Shreveport patsies? No thanks.
No, I mean return to the kiddie pool, where you lust lies. LMAO!!!

Just c'mon back if ya ever wanna try agin, I done told you once, you sumabytch, I'm the best there's ever been. Fire on the mountain, run boys, run....Devil's in the house of the risin' sun!

hee hee hee

Now, bow your head, cause you know you've been beat.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#194162 Jun 21, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I mean return to the kiddie pool, where you lust lies. LMAO!!!
Just c'mon back if ya ever wanna try agin, I done told you once, you sumabytch, I'm the best there's ever been. Fire on the mountain, run boys, run....Devil's in the house of the risin' sun!
hee hee hee
Now, bow your head, cause you know you've been beat.
Impressive how deluded oil bajillionaires can quote lines from popular songs the they didn't write. Hee hee hee.

How clever.

Bristol, CT

#194163 Jun 21, 2014
Great cartoon by Tom Tomorrow:

http://blogs.artvoice.com/avdaily/2014/06/19/...

Ottawa

#194164 Jun 21, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Impressive how deluded oil bajillionaires can quote lines from popular songs the they didn't write. Hee hee hee.
How clever.
Birthers view plagiarism as a virtue

Ottawa

#194165 Jun 21, 2014
wojar wrote:
Great cartoon by Tom Tomorrow:
http://blogs.artvoice.com/avdaily/2014/06/19/...
the last four, not to mention the first 8, are so true , they hurt.

And yes, the Afghanistan and Iraq conflicts were going so well until Obama came along.

Ottawa

#194166 Jun 21, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, look at all the pure BS you're posting. Is that all you have? Lies? What a sad case of getting your azz kicked and not being able to take it. Let's review a couple of your whoppers, shall we? Since you're such a genius, you shouldn't have any trouble with this. Show the post where I said Canada was across the pond. You can't. Show me the post where I claimed Egypt is a continent or part of Asia. You can't. Show me the post where I said I was an Oil tycoon. You can't. And yes, two nurses. Brother did not win Nobel (another of your ludicrous lies) nor is he a surgeon (mistake or flat out lie?). Yes, I have been to France and Japan. Look at all YOUR made up BS! Destroyed! Permanently ruined! LMAO!!! If I were you, I'd seriously consider rolling over and playing dead. LMAO!!!
I could go back and show it all to you. Then, you'd have the same reaction you had 3 days ago when I did go back a mere day or two - you saId "ha ha, you actually went back?" instead of saying '"hey, you were right after all".

You did say Canada was across the pond in so many words "go back across the pond" , then another time that Canada was in France. You also told wojar, btw,to go back across the pond - tough one seeing as he is a true-blue American. You wrote Egypt was in Asia, the biggest continent. BTW, you said 50% added to 10 is 15 and 50% taken away from 10 is, well, of course, just a return to...10. LOSER and LIAR. FAILURE. Why won't you quit exhiting all those undesirable traits?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#194167 Jun 21, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
How clever.
Glad I'm not the author of the above. DUH, HUH? Considering your peon status, you probably do consider us "bajillionaires". LMAO!!! Then again, you probably consider anyone with a couple hundred bucks in his pocket, to be a "BAJILLIONAIRE"!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#194168 Jun 21, 2014
<quoted text>
Birthers view plagiarism as a virtue
From the wizard who can't figure out how to post a link! LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#194169 Jun 21, 2014
<quoted text>
I could go back and show it all to you. Then, you'd have the same reaction you had 3 days ago when I did go back a mere day or two - you saId "ha ha, you actually went back?" instead of saying '"hey, you were right after all".
You did say Canada was across the pond in so many words "go back across the pond" , then another time that Canada was in France. You also told wojar, btw,to go back across the pond - tough one seeing as he is a true-blue American. You wrote Egypt was in Asia, the biggest continent. BTW, you said 50% added to 10 is 15 and 50% taken away from 10 is, well, of course, just a return to...10. LOSER and LIAR. FAILURE. Why won't you quit exhiting all those undesirable traits?
No, actually you couldn't. Those posts do not exist anywhere, except in your empty head. Prove me wrong, Mr. Mouth. LMAO!!! Destroyed and permanently ruined. LMAO!!!

Bristol, CT

#194170 Jun 21, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad I'm not the author of the above. DUH, HUH? Considering your peon status, you probably do consider us "bajillionaires". LMAO!!! Then again, you probably consider anyone with a couple hundred bucks in his pocket, to be a "BAJILLIONAIRE"!
"Us"? So there is a bevy of oil bajillionaires in Hattiesburg?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
How clever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,262,067
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Whiny1 6,251
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 100,222
Snapchat me 2 hr Cheezybhole 2
5 Truths You Cannot Disagree With. 2 hr gonzo 15
Oak Park: Trying to hold on to its endearing past 2 hr joey 2
Abby 7-28-15 7 hr mrs gladys kravitz 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages