BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 194825 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#194111 Jun 20, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, the sarcasm flew past you so quickly, it left you wearing a Mohawk.
...and you the ignoramus thinking that Egypt is situated in Asia, not to mention all the other things ignorant. Sarcasm? Nope, just showing how ignorant you are. Asia-Egypt? A new one. Only from LRS

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#194112 Jun 20, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you dabble in things French? Come to think of it, why do you dabble in anything?
The Académie française is French. France is the only country that establishes standards for its language. The official dictionary of French is the Littré. It governs the use oft the language and approves deletions AND additions to the French language. Yes, of course, the Académie has tried to stave off challenges to the thing it holds dearest, its language and culture. As did Senator Ichiye Hayakawa in CA, when he saw that Spanish was securing a foothold, had English declared California's only official language. He was Canadian-born by the way. Can you blame the Académie?
Now, you have not been there since almosts 30 years, right? And may I assume you don't read French newspapers and magazines. If you did, you'd know that golf is gold and the "vert" is the green. You'd know that "défi" is no longer "défi" but challenge. You'd know that a knockout in French is ...knockout. Also, that e-mail is "le mail". You should refrain from making comments on stuff you know very little about. The only French thing about you is your name, Nadeau. It's practically the only good thing you have.
Cher monsieur Nadeau,
Mieux vaut vous vouer à l'anglais, c.à.d. l'anglais que vous connaissez qui n'est, en fait, qu'une ombre blafarde de l'Anglais de la Reine.
But you KNOW the Sunnis are in the majority in Iraq?

Location hidden

#194113 Jun 20, 2014
ha ha, just went to google translation for what I just wrote. Don't bother, omg, 1st grade stuff
Excusez-moi! I only learn enough of other languages to be polite.

Location hidden

#194114 Jun 20, 2014
Oh, my yo0ungest dog (picture) is now three years old. I thought he was near-100% Chihuahua went I got he but seeing as how I got him at a flea market I did not expect him to be.
Well he is a goofy-looking Chihuahua-Gringo mix (or a Flea Market Chihuahua) and he weighs about 13 pounds. I have some Mexican friends and one of them said his "father is Sancho"!
It turns out that "Sancho" is the Mexican equivalent to out "Jody", which is the guy who is chasing your woman when you are out of town. I now tell Hispanics that my dog is "Su padre es Sancho" and they laugh!

Location hidden

#194115 Jun 20, 2014
LRS wrote:
But the Muslims think they are saving them from Jesus!!!

Location hidden

#194116 Jun 20, 2014
The Cracker Barrel where I often eat has a Lost Boy. He was one of dozens who were brought to the Jacksonville area by a White Christian groups.
The one I know is in his mid-twenties and works in the kitchen and he enjoys his work and is very thankful.
He told me how he was kept in a goat pen with a dozen other Lost Boys my Muslim Sudanese and were slave labor. He had never seen a toilet or a light bulb until he came to America at age 15-17 (he does not know his exact age). He could not read, write or do simple math but they taught him all that and more.

Lost Boys of Sudan
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Lost Boys of Sudan is the name given to the groups of over 20,000 boys of the Nuer and Dinka ethnic groups who were displaced and/or orphaned during the Second Sudanese Civil War (1983 to 2005); about 2.5 million were killed and millions were displaced.

Location hidden

#194117 Jun 20, 2014
BTW, I notice how you Libtards blame us white Americans for American slavery even though I have no know relative that was involved in slavery. But in many Muslim countries, slavery is okay especially if the slave was a Christian.
Also, in America, when slaves became old, they were taken care of by the slave owners but in Muslim countries if they become ill or injured, they are just tossed out like dirty water and have to beg to survive.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#194118 Jun 20, 2014
<quoted text>
...and you the ignoramus thinking that Egypt is situated in Asia, not to mention all the other things ignorant. Sarcasm? Nope, just showing how ignorant you are. Asia-Egypt? A new one. Only from LRS
Let's see if you even know what the hell we're talking about, shall we? What bit of sarcasm am I referring to, Jacqtari? You're such a dingbat! Did it ever occur to you that my question had absolutely nothing to do with you question? I was mocking you for your pizz poor attempt at deflection! Can da wittle won follow dat? dingbat

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#194119 Jun 20, 2014
Study Finds U.S Healthcare System Worst Of All Industrialized Nations Due To Lack Of Universal Coverage

http://tinyurl.com/m6yaqf2

the Commonwealth Fund shows that the United States, despite having the most expensive healthcare system in the world, has the worst system compared to all other industrialized nations.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#194120 Jun 20, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see if you even know what the hell we're talking about, shall we? What bit of sarcasm am I referring to, Jacqtari? You're such a dingbat! Did it ever occur to you that my question had absolutely nothing to do with you question? I was mocking you for your pizz poor attempt at deflection! Can da wittle won follow dat? dingbat
A brain dead attempt at mocking, if it was an attempt at mocking.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#194121 Jun 20, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
A brain dead attempt at mocking, if it was an attempt at mocking.
It was and Jacqtari is still wearing his Mohawk. Shall we add you to the list?

Ottawa

#194122 Jun 20, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Excusez-moi! I only learn enough of other languages to be polite.
Was I not polite? I can be polite and more in 4 languages,btw. I must be a communist.

Ottawa

#194123 Jun 20, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
BTW, I notice how you Libtards blame us white Americans for American slavery even though I have no know relative that was involved in slavery. But in many Muslim countries, slavery is okay especially if the slave was a Christian.
Also, in America, when slaves became old, they were taken care of by the slave owners but in Muslim countries if they become ill or injured, they are just tossed out like dirty water and have to beg to survive.
What you just wrote ... OMG. do you even know how ignorant that is?

Slavery is not legal in Moslem countries. It is practiced but not openly. Which certainly does not make it right, not one bit, and if we had any balls here in the west, we would not deal and trade with them.But hey, they have OIL. Saddam had oil. You intervened. As you said , millions of dead in the Sudan, much worse than Saddam but hey,no oil.

So, slaves in the U.S.had retirement plans? Who knew?

Ottawa

#194124 Jun 20, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
So, not only do you believe, and you've written it, that :

1.Canada is across the pond;
2. Canada is situated somewhere in France
3. Egypt is either a continent or Egypt is situated in Asia, take your pick.

That you take 10, add 50% and you get 15 ...
...and it is LRS-logica that you take away that same 50% from 15 and your get...10

Is Egypt, your sworn enemy along with its people, not the 3rd or 4th largest u.S. aid and military recipient? Why? And, did that start with Obama? Try to keep your reply relevant, LOSER.

Ottawa

#194125 Jun 20, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Add Mohawk to the list of people you've now insulted - Poles, Chicagoans, French, Arabs, blacks, Moslems etc.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#194126 Jun 20, 2014
<quoted text>
Add Mohawk to the list of people you've now insulted - Poles, Chicagoans, French, Arabs, blacks, Moslems etc.
Are you a winehead by chance?

Location hidden

#194127 Jun 21, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Slavery is not legal in Moslem countries. It is practiced but not openly. Which certainly does not make it right, not one bit, and if we had any balls here in the west, we would not deal and trade with them.But hey, they have OIL. Saddam had oil. You intervened. As you said , millions of dead in the Sudan, much worse than Saddam but hey,no oil.
What point did I write that was "ignorant"? You attack my whole message without mentioning one point.
Example, "But in many Muslim countries, slavery is okay especially if the slave was a Christian" which is 100% true. I did not say it was LEGAL but it was "okay" as the anti-slavery laws are frequently ignored!!!

Location hidden

#194128 Jun 21, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
How is "wearing his Mohawk" an insult? The Patents office found FIVE Native Americans to claim "Red Skin" to be offensive when in fact the vast majority of Native Americans not only do not find it offensive but like football teams using that name!
You can always find a few Idiotwards to be offended by something.

Location hidden

#194129 Jun 21, 2014
<quoted text>
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a winehead by chance?
He only finds things offensive if George Soros says it is. He will never find calling a white person a 'honky' or 'cracker' offensive when a black person uses it.
In other words, he only uses the left-side of his brain.

Ottawa

#194130 Jun 21, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
What point did I write that was "ignorant"? You attack my whole message without mentioning one point.
Example, "But in many Muslim countries, slavery is okay especially if the slave was a Christian" which is 100% true. I did not say it was LEGAL but it was "okay" as the anti-slavery laws are frequently ignored!!!
As per my post, herewith :

acques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>

I mentioned all points, ALL of them

I said :

1. Your post was ignorant. It was.
2.Most slaves are Christian? FALSE. Patently false. Most slaves are poor hapless Moslems, blacks, who trek to Mecca for their once-in-a-lifetime pilgrimage and are at point kidnapped and taken as virtual slaves.
3. Indeed, slavery is not legal in Moslem countries, though it is often "tolerated". No excuse for that. On the other hand, slavery was perfectly legal in the U.S. for over 200 years, no? When the Constitution, that perfect document was penned by the "wisest of men", blacks were totally left out, even regarded as non-persons.

Check your facts before posting such outlandish inacuracies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min THE DEVIL 1,265,101
amy 8-4 1 hr mrs gladys kravitz 5
abby8-4-15 2 hr mrs gladys kravitz 12
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Sublime1 100,326
CDXC Johnson George Opens New Chicago Area Center 4 hr mike blaine 4
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 hr Red_Forman 6,264
Word (Dec '08) 6 hr Red_Forman 5,386
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages