BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 225559 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#194176 Jun 22, 2014
Jacques,
I am not going to inject myself into the middle of a 5th grade geographiy debate, but I would like to take this opportunity to point out that the Sinai Peninsula is in fact part of southwest Asia.
And that the ancient city of Constantinople straddles two continents also.
loose

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#194177 Jun 22, 2014
Jacques,
The Chinese are banking on High Speed Rail.
China has 6,000 miles of HSR in service and the intend on doubling that distance in order to knit together their entire country.
The long-term future lies in High Speed Rail and not fickle aviation.
loose

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#194178 Jun 22, 2014
Jacques,
Aviation is very fickle.
They are always trying to skirt thunder clouds and other adverse weather systems. Or looking for the jet stream to take advantage of it, which meanders day to day and from place to place.
The Chinese can travel a distance of 800 miles in about 4 hours, irrespective of the weather.
800,000 people per year fly between Minneapolis-St. Paul and O'Hare, which is only a couple/few hundred miles. And over 1,000,000 people between O'Hare and La Gaurdia every year.
There is no exuse to not have HSR rail corridors on Ameica's heavily traveled routes.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#194179 Jun 22, 2014
Have they found that Boeing on the bottom of the Indian Ocean yet?
wojar

New Britain, CT

#194180 Jun 22, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
An entire hive!
He thinks the tv show 'Dallas' should have been called Hattiesburg. Ha!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#194181 Jun 22, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I am not going to inject myself into the middle of a 5th grade geographiy debate, but I would like to take this opportunity to point out that the Sinai Peninsula is in fact part of southwest Asia.
loose
Ah, I have no idea where you studied geography but Constantinople, now Istanbul, is 100% in Europe. Now the country of Turkey is in both Europe and Asia.

Location hidden

#194182 Jun 22, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
The Chinese are banking on High Speed Rail.
China has 6,000 miles of HSR in service and the intend on doubling that distance in order to knit together their entire country.
The long-term future lies in High Speed Rail and not fickle aviation.
loose
Well then, make sure you jump on the first train between Polynesia and China. Did your parents beat you with a stupid stick when you were young?
Passenger trains work well in high population density areas like Europe and Japan and in placed like our Northeastern states. The Boston-Wash corridor is a classic example of this.

Location hidden

#194183 Jun 22, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Aviation is very fickle.
They are always trying to skirt thunder clouds and other adverse weather systems. Or looking for the jet stream to take advantage of it, which meanders day to day and from place to place.
The Chinese can travel a distance of 800 miles in about 4 hours, irrespective of the weather.
800,000 people per year fly between Minneapolis-St. Paul and O'Hare, which is only a couple/few hundred miles. And over 1,000,000 people between O'Hare and La Gaurdia every year.
There is no exuse to not have HSR rail corridors on Ameica's heavily traveled routes.
Then why do we US taxpayers have to subsidize AMTRAK? The Boston-Wash commuter trains do not nee to be subsidized but AMTRAK does. WHY?

Location hidden

#194184 Jun 22, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
El Nino, El Nino, El Nino!!! Do you remember just a moth or so the Libtards were doing the Sun-dace about El Nino returning? Well, the news was EVERYWHERE. Now that it looks like El Nino may not be happening,,,,,,, it is not news!!! WHY? Because it does not fit their Global Warming agenda.
17.06.2014 07:40
A degree of uncertainty now exists over the development of the expected El Nino Pacific Ocean warming event this year following the release of new data.
http://www.reportingclimatescience.com/news-s ...
Yep, Libtards only report things that support their agenda.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, not reporting something that is not happening is news in Rougeworld.
Wow! Rougie, you have way too much time on your hands.
I was pointing out that just a few months ago some Libtards where claiming we were entering a SUPER El Nino ...... but three months later, where is it?!? It seems that a lot of things you Libtards have forecasted have never happened.
Like where has Global Warming gone? And you don't think there is any relationship between our cooling Sun and the drop in Global temps? What happens every day after the Sun sets? By the next morning the local area typically cools 20-30 degrees F!!!!

Location hidden

#194185 Jun 22, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Have they found that Boeing on the bottom of the Indian Ocean yet?
Big Ocean, little plane. Have they found Amelia Earhart's plane yet? Hint, do not get on a plane flown by a Muslim!

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#194186 Jun 22, 2014
Jacques,
I have said it before and I will say it again and again and again.
"The United States cannot achieve energy independence without High Speed Rail."
loose

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#194187 Jun 22, 2014
Jacques,
In closing for today, in consideration of what is going on Iraq, I am calling on Muslims everywhere to hang their heads in shame.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#194188 Jun 22, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, I do believe this to be your worst post ever. Seriously. Just sayin'.
D&PRed!
Worst? How about precise, Mr Pedophile? Any more projections coming on?

So far , you've shown your gay side (not there is anything wrong with it (Seinfeld), but you keep it deep within the closet, making it impossible to keep it within, thus your coming out with it irrelevelancily in replies to , say, politics), your pedophile side, your racist side, having admitted to being one 2 days ago (none of your business you said to me), your wish to kill all and sundry who dumbfound you threatening me and others, and the list goes on. What a sorry character. What a LOSER.

Ottawa

#194189 Jun 22, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Aviation is very fickle.
Not to worry, we'll be landing at Midway, not O'Hare come the fall. And riding a low-polluting Q-400 turbo prop.

Ottawa

#194190 Jun 22, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
loose
Quite correct, the Sinai peninsula is in Asia. Which means chowederhead LRS was initially partly right. Believe me , though, it was wholly accidental. Then he denied it, called his assertion that Egypt was situated in Asia just sarcasm. Hmmm,. wonder what he'll come up with now? Oh, I know : ""Okay, gay black azzhole Jacques, I knew all the time that the Sinai was located in Asia. I also knew that ALL Egyptians, from babies to adults, men and women are Moslem and therefore oil tycoons, killers, gays and pedophiles...like me"

LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).

Ottawa

#194191 Jun 22, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Big Ocean, little plane. Have they found Amelia Earhart's plane yet? Hint, do not get on a plane flown by a Muslim!
You : "Hint, do not get on a plane flown by a Muslim!"

Stereotyping again, are you? Do Moslem airlines have more accidents than others? If so, please prove it.

Ottawa

#194192 Jun 22, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
In closing for today, in consideration of what is going on Iraq, I am calling on Muslims everywhere to hang their heads in shame.
I agree 100%. But make sure Grove, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice and GWB join them. That will complete the big picture.

But, the other day, Rogue said that Iraqis are much better off than they were under Saddam. Proof of that odd Rogue pudding is that there are now more cars, that all Christians and Jews have fled the country, not because they were persecuted by Shiites and Sunnis alike, nooooo, but because, under Saddam, they were not free to leave Iraq. Yes, all is well under American puppet Maliki now, the country is prospering, it's quiet, peaceful, not occupied by Iranians, Al Qaeda, Taliban, Syrian rebels, nooooo, of course not. Did the latter Iranians, Al Qaeda, Taliban, Syrian rebels exist in Iraq during S.O.B. Saddam's tenure? In the meantime, U.S.-trained military are holding parades in downtown Baghdad while the Sunni insurgents, only 5 to 7000 strong, grab every Iraqi city and settlement in site as famed soldiers shed their uniforms and weapons..

But, hey, that march on the carrier was so much more military than Obama's wussy march.

Location hidden

#194193 Jun 22, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You : "Hint, do not get on a plane flown by a Muslim!"
Stereotyping again, are you? Do Moslem airlines have more accidents than others? If so, please prove it.
No, but they are the only one who fly passenger planes into the sea or buildings.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EgyptAir_Flight_...

Ottawa

#194194 Jun 22, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but they are the only one who fly passenger planes into the sea or buildings.
Why do you enjoy showcasing your ignorance and irrelevant propos over and over again? You mean that those American passenger planes were being flown by regular Moslem pilots?

Er, Rogue, come to think of it. Who trained them to do this? Looks like the training was pretty thorough building-crash wise. And yes, the trainers detected nothing suspicious when the Moslem Arab soon-to-be kamikases dismissed the notion of learning how to LAND the big birds...'"no, it's okay, we only want to learn how to fly and turn the airplane, we don't need to know how to land".....

Ottawa

#194195 Jun 22, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wikipedia, your link : "The cause — either deliberate crash or mechanical failure — is disputed"

But of course, as per Zimmerman-Martin, Benghazi, you already have the answer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min flack 1,434,068
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 min Sublime1 103,661
News LOL! Chicago Tribune tells its readers to vote ... 9 min Oliver 2
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 20 min Ize Found 71,068
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 48 min GEORGIA 2,096
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 54 min GEORGIA 3,212
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 61,530

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages