BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 242616 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#194189 Jun 22, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Aviation is very fickle.
They are always trying to skirt thunder clouds and other adverse weather systems. Or looking for the jet stream to take advantage of it, which meanders day to day and from place to place.
The Chinese can travel a distance of 800 miles in about 4 hours, irrespective of the weather.
800,000 people per year fly between Minneapolis-St. Paul and O'Hare, which is only a couple/few hundred miles. And over 1,000,000 people between O'Hare and La Gaurdia every year.
There is no exuse to not have HSR rail corridors on Ameica's heavily traveled routes.
Not to worry, we'll be landing at Midway, not O'Hare come the fall. And riding a low-polluting Q-400 turbo prop.

Ottawa

#194190 Jun 22, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I am not going to inject myself into the middle of a 5th grade geographiy debate, but I would like to take this opportunity to point out that the Sinai Peninsula is in fact part of southwest Asia.
And that the ancient city of Constantinople straddles two continents also.
loose
Quite correct, the Sinai peninsula is in Asia. Which means chowederhead LRS was initially partly right. Believe me , though, it was wholly accidental. Then he denied it, called his assertion that Egypt was situated in Asia just sarcasm. Hmmm,. wonder what he'll come up with now? Oh, I know : ""Okay, gay black azzhole Jacques, I knew all the time that the Sinai was located in Asia. I also knew that ALL Egyptians, from babies to adults, men and women are Moslem and therefore oil tycoons, killers, gays and pedophiles...like me"

LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).

Ottawa

#194191 Jun 22, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Big Ocean, little plane. Have they found Amelia Earhart's plane yet? Hint, do not get on a plane flown by a Muslim!
You : "Hint, do not get on a plane flown by a Muslim!"

Stereotyping again, are you? Do Moslem airlines have more accidents than others? If so, please prove it.

Ottawa

#194192 Jun 22, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
In closing for today, in consideration of what is going on Iraq, I am calling on Muslims everywhere to hang their heads in shame.
I agree 100%. But make sure Grove, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice and GWB join them. That will complete the big picture.

But, the other day, Rogue said that Iraqis are much better off than they were under Saddam. Proof of that odd Rogue pudding is that there are now more cars, that all Christians and Jews have fled the country, not because they were persecuted by Shiites and Sunnis alike, nooooo, but because, under Saddam, they were not free to leave Iraq. Yes, all is well under American puppet Maliki now, the country is prospering, it's quiet, peaceful, not occupied by Iranians, Al Qaeda, Taliban, Syrian rebels, nooooo, of course not. Did the latter Iranians, Al Qaeda, Taliban, Syrian rebels exist in Iraq during S.O.B. Saddam's tenure? In the meantime, U.S.-trained military are holding parades in downtown Baghdad while the Sunni insurgents, only 5 to 7000 strong, grab every Iraqi city and settlement in site as famed soldiers shed their uniforms and weapons..

But, hey, that march on the carrier was so much more military than Obama's wussy march.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#194193 Jun 22, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You : "Hint, do not get on a plane flown by a Muslim!"
Stereotyping again, are you? Do Moslem airlines have more accidents than others? If so, please prove it.
No, but they are the only one who fly passenger planes into the sea or buildings.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EgyptAir_Flight_...

Ottawa

#194194 Jun 22, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but they are the only one who fly passenger planes into the sea or buildings.
Why do you enjoy showcasing your ignorance and irrelevant propos over and over again? You mean that those American passenger planes were being flown by regular Moslem pilots?

Er, Rogue, come to think of it. Who trained them to do this? Looks like the training was pretty thorough building-crash wise. And yes, the trainers detected nothing suspicious when the Moslem Arab soon-to-be kamikases dismissed the notion of learning how to LAND the big birds...'"no, it's okay, we only want to learn how to fly and turn the airplane, we don't need to know how to land".....

Ottawa

#194195 Jun 22, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wikipedia, your link : "The cause — either deliberate crash or mechanical failure — is disputed"

But of course, as per Zimmerman-Martin, Benghazi, you already have the answer.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#194196 Jun 22, 2014
<quoted text>
Worst? How about precise, Mr Pedophile? Any more projections coming on?
So far , you've shown your gay side (not there is anything wrong with it (Seinfeld), but you keep it deep within the closet, making it impossible to keep it within, thus your coming out with it irrelevelancily in replies to , say, politics), your pedophile side, your racist side, having admitted to being one 2 days ago (none of your business you said to me), your wish to kill all and sundry who dumbfound you threatening me and others, and the list goes on. What a sorry character. What a LOSER.
In other words, you're destroyed and permanently ruined, left only with lies. Pitiful! LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#194197 Jun 22, 2014
<quoted text>
Quite correct, the Sinai peninsula is in Asia. Which means chowederhead LRS was initially partly right. Believe me , though, it was wholly accidental. Then he denied it, called his assertion that Egypt was situated in Asia just sarcasm. Hmmm,. wonder what he'll come up with now? Oh, I know : ""Okay, gay black azzhole Jacques, I knew all the time that the Sinai was located in Asia. I also knew that ALL Egyptians, from babies to adults, men and women are Moslem and therefore oil tycoons, killers, gays and pedophiles...like me"
LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).
All you need to do is show us the post where I claimed Egypt is in Asia. Oh yea, you can't. LMAO!!! Lies and bullshyt are all you have left, in fact, it's all you've ever had. Oh, what about those other posts, Jacqtari? Can't produce those either, can you? Don't waste people's time with your petty BS! dingbat
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#194198 Jun 22, 2014
<quoted text>
I agree 100%. But make sure Grove, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice and GWB join them. That will complete the big picture.
But, the other day, Rogue said that Iraqis are much better off than they were under Saddam. Proof of that odd Rogue pudding is that there are now more cars, that all Christians and Jews have fled the country, not because they were persecuted by Shiites and Sunnis alike, nooooo, but because, under Saddam, they were not free to leave Iraq. Yes, all is well under American puppet Maliki now, the country is prospering, it's quiet, peaceful, not occupied by Iranians, Al Qaeda, Taliban, Syrian rebels, nooooo, of course not. Did the latter Iranians, Al Qaeda, Taliban, Syrian rebels exist in Iraq during S.O.B. Saddam's tenure? In the meantime, U.S.-trained military are holding parades in downtown Baghdad while the Sunni insurgents, only 5 to 7000 strong, grab every Iraqi city and settlement in site as famed soldiers shed their uniforms and weapons..
But, hey, that march on the carrier was so much more military than Obama's wussy march.
Bush has complete control of your mind. LMAO!!! Obsess much? LMAO!!!
Frank

Spokane, WA

#194199 Jun 22, 2014
P.S. I don't blame Americans for slavery, or any other nation. I certainly don't blame living Americans for what happened in the past, even if they do have forebears who practiced that odious culture, no more than I blame today's Germans for the holocaust. On the other hand, to deny it, even justify it, and not take responsibility as a people is wrong simply because forgetting the past will make one repeat it.
There are still people alive that were alive during the Holocaust. There is no one alive to day that was alive before 1807, there is no grandchild of someone living in 1807 alive today. If someones great-great- great - great grand father tripped on a trig in 1807, no one today can take responsibility for that twig.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#194200 Jun 22, 2014
<quoted text>
Why do you enjoy showcasing your ignorance and irrelevant propos over and over again? You mean that those American passenger planes were being flown by regular Moslem pilots?
Er, Rogue, come to think of it. Who trained them to do this? Looks like the training was pretty thorough building-crash wise. And yes, the trainers detected nothing suspicious when the Moslem Arab soon-to-be kamikases dismissed the notion of learning how to LAND the big birds...'"no, it's okay, we only want to learn how to fly and turn the airplane, we don't need to know how to land".....
They learned to fly in Venice Beach, Fl. Jacqtari is nothing more than a BSer and rarely knows anything about which he is talking! Sorry, but you've flamed out. LMAO!!!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#194201 Jun 22, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then, make sure you jump on the first train between Polynesia and China. Did your parents beat you with a stupid stick when you were young?
Passenger trains work well in high population density areas like Europe and Japan and in placed like our Northeastern states. The Boston-Wash corridor is a classic example of this.
And the Rougetard extrapolates from our antiquated rail system to HSR.

And then he talks about being beaten with a stupid stick?

I don't think anyone is talking about passenger service between Waco and Lubbock

Ottawa

#194202 Jun 22, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>There are still people alive that were alive during the Holocaust. There is no one alive to day that was alive before 1807, there is no grandchild of someone living in 1807 alive today. If someones great-great- great - great grand father tripped on a trig in 1807, no one today can take responsibility for that twig.
Holocaust survivors, both the oppressed and oppressors, are few and far between today, all well over 90 as far as the latter go. It still does not change what I said , merely that you and I are certainly not responsible for what our forebears did, but certainly our gov't, our country as it was at the time, is, and we should never ever forget it else we'll just start all over again. Oops, we have.

Ottawa

#194203 Jun 22, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
They learned to fly in Venice Beach, Fl. Jacqtari is nothing more than a BSer and rarely knows anything about which he is talking! Sorry, but you've flamed out. LMAO!!!
You wrote "They learned to fly in Venice Beach, Fl." DOH,. Isn't that what I said, though I did not narrow it down to Venice, Fla. " Smart, intelligent" instructors too, and not one bit Moslem,. "so you want to know how to turn the big airplane? And not learn how to land because you say that won't be necessary? DOH, sure, why not, Mr. Mohamad?"

Do YOU know what you are talking about? Best you would've let Rogue answer that one. Was addressed to him, no?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#194204 Jun 22, 2014
<quoted text>
You wrote "They learned to fly in Venice Beach, Fl." DOH,. Isn't that what I said, though I did not narrow it down to Venice, Fla. " Smart, intelligent" instructors too, and not one bit Moslem,. "so you want to know how to turn the big airplane? And not learn how to land because you say that won't be necessary? DOH, sure, why not, Mr. Mohamad?"
Do YOU know what you are talking about? Best you would've let Rogue answer that one. Was addressed to him, no?
I guess I missed that post. Where did you say they learned to fly? How do you know what their religious beliefs are? I'm willing to bet you don't. Best you quit lying like an old hound dog, lest you become flea-ridden. Got an itch? LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#194205 Jun 22, 2014
<quoted text>
Are you tripping or just not taking your meds?

Location hidden

#194206 Jun 22, 2014
Joe Biden in 2010 – Iraq Will Be ‘One Of The Greatest Achievements’ of This Administration

Vice President Joe Biden predicted in 2010 that Iraq would be “one of the greatest achievements” of the Obama administration.

Appearing on CNN’s Larry King Live, Biden told King “It [Iraq] could be one of the greatest achievements of this administration.” He continued,“You’re going to see 90,000 American troops come marching home by the end of the summer. You’re going to see a stable government in Iraq that is actually moving toward a representative government.”

Location hidden

#194207 Jun 22, 2014
<quoted text>
When you learn to fly, the hardest part is the landing. These guys did not want to learn to take-off or land, just flying it! You do not need to lower your landing gear or set your flaps to crash into a building!!!

Location hidden

#194208 Jun 22, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then, make sure you jump on the first train between Polynesia and China. Did your parents beat you with a stupid stick when you were young?
Passenger trains work well in high population density areas like Europe and Japan and in placed like our Northeastern states. The Boston-Wash corridor is a classic example of this.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
And the Rougetard extrapolates from our antiquated rail system to HSR.
And then he talks about being beaten with a stupid stick?
I don't think anyone is talking about passenger service between Waco and Lubbock
Can you address my first sentence? He thinks trains is the solution of all our travel needs. Works well for where he lives?
And yes, the Boston-Wash corridor is set for high speed trains. But as far as 800 miles in four hours, doesn't happen, even in Europe or Japan. Have you ever heard of stopping in between? There are several way to fly from New york to L.A.. You can fly non-stop or multiple stops. The non-stop flights will take you less time. Can you guess how many times a train WILL stop between N.Y. and L.A.?
From New York to L.A. you have to transfer at Chicago as there are no direct trains. Next, it will take you 63 hours not including the terminal time in Chicago. And cost you $1080+.$708 if you fly and it takes only six hours!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Canuk 1,601,873
News Some in Cicero take issue with flying of Mexica... (Oct '08) 2 hr UCantHandletheTruth 1,581
The Party of Racism. 8 hr Cant Deny History 29
Coffee with Jesus. 9 hr Ooftus Goofus 8
Black-Lives-Matter, saves goods, shoes etc. fro... 9 hr Jesse Js Buddies 3
Anne Coulter's X Boyfriend. 9 hr Makes Movies 1
Chicago has the Worst Women (Jun '16) 9 hr Justice League 152

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages