BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
171,921 - 171,940 of 176,775 Comments Last updated 55 min ago
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2014

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>HaHaHa! What am I searching for twinkie? "Someday I'll get a clue?" Wow, what an impressive post!!! LMAO @ BIFF

I see you've been laughed off another forum. How come no one ever agrees with you, Twinkie? I'd leave the forum too, if I were you. LMAO @ BIFF

PS Make sure and tell Chip everyone says, hey twinkie2s.
Another? Aren't you the moron that was whining because I only post here? Oh - that's right - more of your fantasies and obsession with me. Poor pathetic Romper.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2014

Hey Romper. We know you've spent over a year conducting Google searches for Wojar. How many hundreds of searches have you assembled as part of your obsession with me?

What a pathetic moron. Does mommy still wipe your nose for you?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2014

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed that, as usual, you did not post a link and I know why you don't. Because you read Hot Air's loony-lefty spin of the Gallup report. Well, here is the exact GALLUP report!!!
<quoted text>
Unlike you Libtards I try and get my information from the horse's mouth. In this case it is actually GALLUP without the Lefty or Righty spin!!!
<quoted text>
Again, you missed the point. Only about 10 million Americans are now covered by Obamacare which is less that one third of one percent. Sure, two thirds of Americans are happy with their CURRENT health care but how many of those are those currently covered by Obamacare?
Not true. About ten million previously uninsured people are now covered by individual ACA compliant policies. The pool of uninsured was and is way less than 315 million.

This is the second time I mentioned that, does Rouge ever read what he doesn't like to see?

Secondly, 10 million is 3% of 300 million, and 300 million is way off base because many millions have good policies that already are ACA compliant, effectively they are already on "Obamacare".

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2014

Judged:

clarificatiion

Secondly, 10 million is 3% of 300 million, and 300 million is way off base because many millions of previously insured already had good policies that were ACA compliant, effectively they are already on "Obamacare".

Rouge is quantitatively challenged. That seems to be a consistent birfoon trait.

Really rouge, 10 mill/ 300 mil = 10/300 = 1/30 = 3.33%

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2014

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I brought up the Obama administration and "its" corruption. These two things are not even debatable; Obama is incompetent and his administration is corrupt. If you insist on harping on past presidents, I suggest you move to the American History class for shortboys! You'll have no trouble finding it, it's right next to the kiddie pool.
You brought up history, I gave you historical fact. Sorry bub, your stupidity is not debatable.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Got Alzheimer's little buddy? You brought up corruption ... no other president in history ....
Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2014

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense.
The government could, if it so chose to do so, require aliens to serve in the military. Whether it would ever happen is irrelevant, as is Dale,
An no Dufus, to be subject to the jurisdiction of the US merely requires that a person be here, no naturalization required. That is also true in every other nation on Earth.
No country on Earth follows Play Law. None. Nada, Zip!
But that won't give Dufus Dale a clue that he's a raving lunatic. That is the nature of lunacy.
<quoted text>
Your post is irrelevant, since only citizens are subject to the jurisdiction, thereof (US Constitution).
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2014

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>You brought up history, I gave you historical fact. Sorry bub, your stupidity is not debatable.

wojar wrote, "
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Got Alzheimer's little buddy? You brought up corruption ... no other president in history ....
"
Dear Romper. Please take note. Lots of people are aware of your ignorance. I am but one of millions

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2014

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Eventually, the average family will be paying much more than they were paying before Obama took office, even though Obama promised that the average family would save $2500.
Just because Frank says so?

The same dire predictions didn't pan out for Romneycare, which is essentially a model of Obamacare.

http://tinyurl.com/6rhyyvp

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2014

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>

Today is June 18, 2014.
Edifying reply to this :

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Let"s talk unfunny jokes just for the hell of it.
Iraq-Kuwait Gulf War.
Gen Powell counsels GHB NOT to take Baghdad , to leave Saddam be, as Shiite-Suni-Kurd situation will worsen situation with Saddam gone.
GHB, wise man, heeds Powell's counsel
GWB decides to invade Iraq. Daddy purportedly ask son about his Iraq exit plan. "Uh?", replies son
Invasion is done. GWB triumphantly walks carrier deck to "Mission Accomplished" banner. Makes Rogue proud , "what a man", says the helico person, "so much manlier than that wuss/whimp Obama".
Saddam is killed.
Occupation begins, and, eventually, main U.S. mission is no longer to occupy, or improve social and economic situation, or build dispensaries and schools or wage war, no, main mission is protecting its troops from undefeatable foe.
Now, Sunni warriors, only 5 to 7,000 of them are heading for Baghdad as President Malaki had vowed to keep Sunnis out of power, even imprisoning dissidents. Sunnis, Shiites, sworn enemies, and throw in the Kurds, Wow, what a cauldron,.
The U.S., with dumbass advisors and military brass created an Iraqi army. Er , how do you meld Sunnis, Shiites, Kurds in one army if they each want to kill each other? Hmmm, did someone think of that beforehand? GWB? Hmmm, no.
So, now, and this gets rich, Sunni forces emanating from SYRIA, yes, those Syrian rebels fighting the Hassad gov't are now pushing to Baghdad, proving that Syrian troops are much more able and fighting-ready than the U.S.-trained Iraqi dumb dumbs.
Not finished. That best of all allies of the U.,S.(according to GWB, he knows, family has dealt longishly with the Bin Laden family), Saudi Arabia is, guess what, financing and arming the Sunnis who are nearing Baghdad. And why not? Are they not Sunni brothers?
So, and listen to this, the U.S., in order to stop those "friendly" Sunni terrorists who will soon rule Iraq, is turning for help and cooperation to...IRAN. Yes, you got that right. IRAN.
Does it get any better than that?
Oh, but it's old history. Don't you dare blame GWB for this sad state of affairs. Defer attention on this by holding inquiries into Benghazi.
The present disaster that is now Iraq, 4,500 G.I.s killed, 32, 000 gravely wounded, 150,000 Iraqi dead, infrastructure and priceless antiquities destroyed,$2 billion to fight that war, plus more millions training the Iraqi army etc etc....is NOT GWB's fault, hell, what he did took place 12 years ago, it's ancient history, yes, not his fault at all. Damn Obama, if all of this is anyone's fault, it's that BLACK man living in the WHITE House's fault, that's what.

Aide to Hitler in bunker, final 3rd Reich days : Fuhrer, why did you start all this in 1933 and then with this war in 1939? All this is your fault.

Hitler. Today is April 30, 1945
Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2014

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
If I may, can't pass this up, oh why, why, do birthers make it so easy ?
Yes you do have one, and it's right in your crotch, beside THAT organ - guess which is the smallest of the two LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).
Oh! How was the experience of the suggestion that I gave you the other day? Evidently it didn't work, try it again Jock, GFY!!!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2014

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in your sick and twisted mind. Can you answer the question? What business is it of yours? None. Sit.
Saddam was a tyrant, a killer

Saddam :What business is this of yours?

Well, if someone had exhibited racist tendencies, had been called a racist, I would expect that person to either confirm or deny it, not say "what business is it of yours?"

We'll take that as a "yes"
Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2014

wojar wrote:
LMAO!!! Amusing!!!

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2014

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Your post is irrelevant, since only citizens are subject to the jurisdiction, thereof (US Constitution).
Dale blabbers on, postulating the law as the grand lawgiver. As the government of the US, the courts of the US, the courts and governments of every other country don't believe in Play Law, Dale ought to take a look in the mirror to find out who is irrelevant.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense.
The government could, if it so chose to do so, require aliens to serve in the military. Whether it would ever happen is irrelevant, as is Dale,
An no Dufus, to be subject to the jurisdiction of the US merely requires that a person be here, no naturalization required. That is also true in every other nation on Earth.
No country on Earth follows Play Law. None. Nada, Zip!
But that won't give Dufus Dale a clue that he's a raving lunatic. That is the nature of lunacy.
<quoted text>

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2014

Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem with America is that we are trying to make the world into our image and likeness. The reason that we were so successful in creating a republic over two years ago was that we that a foundation of hundreds of years of English common law and institutions.
In the Middle East the people have no foundation of a representative government in their history. After WWI, when the France and England divided the remains of the Ottoman Empire that encompassed most of the Middle East, the leaders of France and England created new nations without regards to ethnic and religious backgrounds of the various people in the region. France and England imposed their brand of government upon these new nations.
What we are seeing today is the natural course of events of people who are rebalancing their right of self-government along ethnic and religious backgrounds that transcends artificially created boundaries imposed by the European powers a century ago.
Exactly, well said.. The perfect missionary attitude. We know best, we' ve got IT. Why else would buffoons like Rogue and LRS boast that their country is number one? What makes people say such outlandish things? Then, LRS look-alikes try to export that notion and they are surprised when it's spat right back in their faces. Personally, I think there are over 50 nations that could boast they are the best, all for good and not-so-good reasons. It's subjective, but best not to shout it over the rooftops.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2014

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Oh! How was the experience of the suggestion that I gave you the other day? Evidently it didn't work, try it again Jock, GFY!!!
Another birther LRS-Dale original cultural utterance : GFY. Would it not be best to just hoist the white flag and scream " I got nuthin'"?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2014

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Amusing!!!
Pathetic.
Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2014

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike Dale, I don't play with mine in public.
And, Dale, child, you cannot manipulate light to violate the Laws of Thermodynamics. Playing with solar panels and optics cannot create energy.
The point, Dufus, is not that there is a lot you can do with light, but rather, there are some things you cannot do - PERIOD. You cannot violate the First and Second Laws of Thermodynamics.
Sorry Dale, have a nice delusion.
<quoted text>
LMAO!! So you do play with yours, thanks for sharing, but that is TMI.
You are right, I do just play with light and solar panels and have gotten some unexpected results without breaking the 1st and 2nd Law, it is all in the mechanics.

Once I took a bicycle wheel and placed magnets around it, then placed another magnet close to it, of course it turned, but the magnet can stay in that same spot, this is where the mechanics comes in, the magnet will rebound. Now I will let you guess what I did next, it is very simple.
Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2014

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathetic.
Pathetic!!! No, that would be the amusing graph you referenced.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2014

Learn to Read wrote:
Hey Romper. We know you've spent over a year conducting Google searches for Wojar. How many hundreds of searches have you assembled as part of your obsession with me?
What a pathetic moron. Does mommy still wipe your nose for you?
Biff, think about it. Who would ever be obsessed with you and, better yet, WHY? LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2014

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
You brought up history, I gave you historical fact. Sorry bub, your stupidity is not debatable.
<quoted text>
Here you go again, off on some delusional ego trip. I made the post, moron. And, it was about this pres and admin. Yet, you "assume" you know better. LMAO @ U FOOL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 min Mothra 46,236
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min TSM 1,095,863
Amy 8-21 23 min RACE 10
James Foley Beheading: What They’re Not Telling... 28 min Paul Joseph Watson 1
Debate: Ferguson - Chicago, IL 31 min Gene 7
Autopsy reveals Michael Brown was shot SIX times 33 min One who knows 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 33 min Valerie 97,800

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000