BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 217024 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#194081 Jun 20, 2014
Jacques,
In terms of longevity, Neaderthal was an exceptionally successful species.
It is a popular misconception with no basis in fact and fuel by urban myth to characterize modern man's closest cousin as being dumb.
loose
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#194082 Jun 20, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I don't mind admitting straightaway that I erred in mu calculation. You? Back then, you didn't err in yours? Remember? BTW, yes, all other Rogue percentages and numbers are wrong.
Care to review them?
As to your bombs, please don't try to be subtle. Hard to do surgery with an axe.
Review them all you want, if it flips your skirt, cutie. I didn't say "bomb" because I didn't mean "bomb"! What have I told you about "assuming"? Tsk! Tsk! I'm an expert surgeon with an axe, come over here and let me show you. Now, now, this won't hurt a bit!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#194083 Jun 20, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Birfoons cannot comprehend sarcasm as they revel in delusion.
DIMs cannot comprehend reality as they cower in seclusion.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#194084 Jun 20, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Review them all you want, if it flips your skirt, cutie. I didn't say "bomb" because I didn't mean "bomb"! What have I told you about "assuming"? Tsk! Tsk! I'm an expert surgeon with an axe, come over here and let me show you. Now, now, this won't hurt a bit!
More "subtle" threats.

As I said a few hours ago, I have no problem admitting I erred. But you do,as, on the percentage thing, you spent more than 2 weeks disavowing your ignorance on percentages as "libtards" (Rogue tm reg'd) laughed and birthers and tea partyers cringers in shame at you, their chief CEO

You awkwardly implied "bomb". As to subtlety, you suck. Your prose is not up to the job.

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

#194085 Jun 20, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, when Bush left office, Iraq was secure and we were making ground in Afghanistan. Did you know over 70% of all of our casualties in Afghanistan have happened will Obama has been in the White House? Do you know why? Because of Obama's Rules of Engagement!!!
"When Bush left office,.... we were making ground in Afghanistan"

Really?

Then how come in November 2007 Taliban controlled 54% of the country and in November 2008 Taliban controlled 72% of the country. An increase of 33% in one year?

source: http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/TPV3/Voices.ph...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#194086 Jun 20, 2014
<quoted text>
More "subtle" threats.
As I said a few hours ago, I have no problem admitting I erred. But you do,as, on the percentage thing, you spent more than 2 weeks disavowing your ignorance on percentages as "libtards" (Rogue tm reg'd) laughed and birthers and tea partyers cringers in shame at you, their chief CEO
You awkwardly implied "bomb". As to subtlety, you suck. Your prose is not up to the job.
You're still an idiot. I did not imply "bomb". Had I meant "bomb", I would have said "bomb". Don't blame others for your lack of intelligence, it only makes you look even more uneducated. Don't assume "you" know what someone else means, you don't. You're tripping through a fool's delusion.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#194087 Jun 20, 2014
My girl friend and I were having breakfast and I started to talk to a couple next to us who were in their 70s. He was retired ATT and she from Disney. They were returning to Florida after going to New York for a funeral. He 90 y/o uncle had passed.

He was with the 101st Airborne Division and jumped into Normandy during WWII. Shorty after passing over the beaches their plane was hit by ground fire and the left engine and wing were on fired so everyone, to include the pilots, jumped.

They landed in a small isolated village far from their assigned jump site so they hunkered down in the village. They were just a half of a platoon but they stayed and only a few Germans tried to come through the village as they were not on a major road. The Germans just went around the village.

Early this month her uncle went back to Normandy for the first time and he went to the village and found they had named a street after him and the whole village turned out for him. He passed on two days after returning home.

There is a big difference between a city like Paris, who seem to resent Americans, and a place like Normandy, who seem to revere us!

Location hidden

#194088 Jun 20, 2014
In June 1986 my wife and I traveled to Normandy. We arrived in the late afternoon and checked into a small hotel. A cousin on my mother's side had died on Utah Beach and we had planned on touring the area the next day and visiting his grave site.
At diner someone asked us why were visiting Normandy and I told them and they offered to pay for our diner. It seemed everywhere we went in Normandy, it was no big deal that I only spoke a little French. But in Paris they look down their long noses if they detect the slightest American accent.

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

#194089 Jun 20, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, when Bush left office, Iraq was secure and we were making ground in Afghanistan. Did you know over 70% of all of our casualties in Afghanistan have happened will Obama has been in the White House? Do you know why? Because of Obama's Rules of Engagement!!!
" when Bush left office,......we were making ground in Afghanistan"

Really?

Someone forgot to tell Joint Chiefs of Staff chairman Admiral Mike Mullen when he said in September 20008 that “I'm not sure we're winning” in Afghanistan.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#194090 Jun 20, 2014

Location hidden

#194091 Jun 20, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
"When Bush left office,.... we were making ground in Afghanistan"
Really?
Then how come in November 2007 Taliban controlled 54% of the country and in November 2008 Taliban controlled 72% of the country. An increase of 33% in one year?
source: http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/TPV3/Voices.ph...
And what is THEIR source? ICOS Maps?!? Wow, two loony-tooney-left sources.

Location hidden

#194092 Jun 20, 2014
Oh, I went to ICOS Maps and none of their maps are after 2009! WHY? Come on now Mister Finch, is it because they don't want you to know and if so, why???
They have a loony-left agenda and that was to embarrass Bush, and nothing more. Now that Obama is in charge, they don['t want to update their maps (or their versions of maps) because it will make him look bad!!!

http://www.icosgroup.net/multimedia/maps/

Location hidden

#194093 Jun 20, 2014
Now I have not been able to find year to year maps on Taliban controlled areas of afghanistn but here is another source but I am not sure how reliable they are but it does have a map apparently produced by the New York Times which definitely leans LEFT.
But when you consider that the NYT leans left, their maps do not seem as radical as ICOS Groups maps.

http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2009/1... #

Location hidden

#194094 Jun 20, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
" when Bush left office,......we were making ground in Afghanistan"
Really?
Someone forgot to tell Joint Chiefs of Staff chairman Admiral Mike Mullen when he said in September 20008 that “I'm not sure we're winning” in Afghanistan.
Well, what wood Admiral Mike Mullen say TODAY??? I don't think we will ever have a chance to WIN a war in any Islamic country. The best we can do is carry a BIG STICK and whack the heck out of them when they stepped out of line. It worked during the Barbary Pirate Wars, didn't it!!!
Oh, you do know about the Barbary Pirate Wars, don't you? How about the Marine Hymn? Do you know where Tripoli was/is?

Ottawa

#194095 Jun 20, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
My girl friend and I were having breakfast and I started to talk to a couple next to us who were in their 70s. He was retired ATT and she from Disney. They were returning to Florida after going to New York for a funeral. He 90 y/o uncle had passed.
He was with the 101st Airborne Division and jumped into Normandy during WWII. Shorty after passing over the beaches their plane was hit by ground fire and the left engine and wing were on fired so everyone, to include the pilots, jumped.
They landed in a small isolated village far from their assigned jump site so they hunkered down in the village. They were just a half of a platoon but they stayed and only a few Germans tried to come through the village as they were not on a major road. The Germans just went around the village.
Early this month her uncle went back to Normandy for the first time and he went to the village and found they had named a street after him and the whole village turned out for him. He passed on two days after returning home.
There is a big difference between a city like Paris, who seem to resent Americans, and a place like Normandy, who seem to revere us!
More on this incredible man :

1. He fought and killed many Germans
2. He was captured 3 times by the Germans, escaped 3 times

The man is what I call a true hero. Brave, daring, but with much humanity.

Not true what you say about Parisians. Well, only partly true. Old-time Parisians scorn anyone not from Paris, and that includes Frenchmen NOT from Paris. So don't feel like a target. Also, I would wager that 95% of Americans who travel to Paris and other places are nice, open, curious and gracious Americans. It's that LRS-Dale-like 5% that spoils it for the 95% and gives Americans a bad name abroad. Of course, being more numerous, they attract more attention though the Japanese and Chinese tourists are giving Americans a run for their money. I like to think of Americans as very open, very welcoming and I can attest to that, having been in the U.S. more often than I can count. And most Parisians, specially those 40 and younger, do appreciate American tourists. Just not that 5%. I know Paris, and what you said is basically untrue, else why are there so many American expatriates living there?

Ottawa

#194096 Jun 20, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
In June 1986 my wife and I traveled to Normandy. We arrived in the late afternoon and checked into a small hotel. A cousin on my mother's side had died on Utah Beach and we had planned on touring the area the next day and visiting his grave site.
At diner someone asked us why were visiting Normandy and I told them and they offered to pay for our diner. It seemed everywhere we went in Normandy, it was no big deal that I only spoke a little French. But in Paris they look down their long noses if they detect the slightest American accent.
That last sentence is patently false. Most hotel and restaurant employees have a smattering of French. Can you say the same in the U.S. when it comes to languages in the restaurant and hotel business?

Tell me,when was the last time you were in France?

Ottawa

#194097 Jun 20, 2014
LRS wrote:
Headline reads :

"Hundreds of Egyptian women and girls kidnapped, forced into Islam, claims report"

Report? Foxnews,com report? Why not Pravda? At least it's more credible.

Why is Egypt the 3rd or 4th largest recipient of U.S. aid, including military aid? Did Obama initiate that?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#194098 Jun 20, 2014
<quoted text>
Headline reads :
"Hundreds of Egyptian women and girls kidnapped, forced into Islam, claims report"
Why is Egypt the 3rd or 4th largest recipient of U.S. aid, including military aid? Did Obama initiate that?
And, that has what to do with the price of tea in China? Oh, in regards to your other post, it would help if Frenchy would shower now and then! BO is terrible. Where is that "bomb" post, by the way?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#194099 Jun 20, 2014
<quoted text>
Headline reads :
Why is Asia the largest continent? nitwit

Ottawa

#194100 Jun 20, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is Asia the largest continent? nitwit
This is what happens when you don't consult links which when you do, you don't attribute.

Read carefully, trailer 'intellectual" and master geographer and try to weasel out of that one :

1. Why the question "Why is Asia the largest continent? nitwit" seeing as :

2. Egypt is not a continent and, what's more:

3. Egypt is a COUNTRY, Moe and , yes, there's more:

4. Egypt is located on the AFRICAN continent, MONGO

There is , however a sliver of good news for you, yes, you somehow were able to state that Asia is the largest continent. Birther cheers for today's Mercator.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last post wins! (Dec '10) 25 min honeymylove 2,154
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 25 min Nos TROLL is Waxman 1,396,296
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 40 min Patriot AKA Bozo 60,168
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 58 min Ize Fund 70,734
News Obamas choose New York architects to design Chi... 1 hr bozo 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 102,553
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr GEORGIA 8,924

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages