BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 189873 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#193996 Jun 19, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh my my, how low can he go?
Poll Shows Erosion in President's Support
Only 37% Back Obama's Handling of Foreign Policy
As clouds gather abroad, a new Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll finds Mr. Obama's job approval rating at 41%, matching a previous low. Approval of his handling of foreign policy hit a new low of 37%.
http://online.wsj.com/articles/poll-shows-ero ...
<quoted text>
Well, Bush-43's ratings was 38%!!!!(June 9-11 2006, Gallup)
And there is one more point is that CONSERVATIVES will voice their disapproval of their leaders as the Dummycrats are so stupid they don't know when they are being screwed.
Yup, those "stupid" democrats have been holding the presidency for 6 years now and the Senate for an even longer period. Wtg, stupids.

Ottawa

#193997 Jun 19, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I asked if you saw the word, "bomb" in my post. As usual, you did not answer the question. Let's start there, shall we? Well, do you see it or not? I'll just avoid your next line of BS and answer it for you. No, you not see the word "bomb" in my post. The F-18s are doing re-con. The only thing I said about dropping, was dropping some fake cartoons on their azzes. Your status as a fool is skyrocketing! Too bad your status as a human is at the bottom of the outhouse!
Care to elucidate "I said about dropping, was dropping some fake cartoons on their azzes ?"

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

#193998 Jun 19, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
As clouds gather abroad, a new Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll finds Mr. Obama's job approval rating at 41%, matching a previous low. Approval of his handling of foreign policy hit a new low of 37%.
<quoted text>
And there is one more point is that CONSERVATIVES will voice their disapproval of their leaders as the Dummycrats are so stupid they don't know when they are being screwed.
Six years into his administration Bush 43's approval rating was 37%(June 23-25 2006)

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

#193999 Jun 19, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, thanks to Obummer Boy.
<quoted text>
First of all, this was NOT a military discussion but a political one. Next, the original documents between Bush and Iraq and continuation clauses. But Obama did no negotiate in good faith. He wanted us out of Iraq come Hell or High Water and made demands on Iraq that no one would accept.
We have the same ongoing agreement with Afghanistan but Obama wants us out of there too before he leaves office, come Hell or High Water.
BTW, I agree that we should have pulled out of Iraq just as soon as we got Saddamn Hussein and out of Afghanitsan just as soon as we got UBL. I don't give a damn how many Muslims other Muslims kills because when they kill each other they are not killing Christians or Jews!!!
"Obama did not negotaite in good faith"?

You do understand that Iraq is a sovereign nation and not an America's colony? Iraq government under Maliki refused to sign SOFA that would grant immunity to United States soldiers.

My question to you: Would you allow U.S. forces in Iraq if our troops would be tried in IRAQ courts?
Dale

Wichita, KS

#194000 Jun 19, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
If war spills over in Israel, you'll have to question the ones responsible for that outcome, namely GWB, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice etc, certainly not me.
You, they, thought that you could build an army composed of Shiites, Sunnis and Kurds. Welcome to the world of stupidity. Look at the result.
Just as I expected, BS!!!

Ottawa

#194001 Jun 19, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Just as I expected, BS!!!
Just as I expected, no retort. You don't even dispute it. You come back with "Just as I expected, BS!!".Either grow up and cease and desist.

Ottawa

#194002 Jun 19, 2014
Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
"Obama did not negotaite in good faith"?
You do understand that Iraq is a sovereign nation and not an America's colony? Iraq government under Maliki refused to sign SOFA that would grant immunity to United States soldiers.
My question to you: Would you allow U.S. forces in Iraq if our troops would be tried in IRAQ courts?
Rogue wants to have his cake and eat it too, Funny thing, he never achieves either.

Ottawa

#194003 Jun 19, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
So. Obama's polls are 5 points better. Thanks for again supplying ammo that turns against you every time.

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#194004 Jun 19, 2014
wars are money making machines, plain and simple. the "old money" in steel and such are making bank.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#194005 Jun 19, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Just as I expected, BS!!!
Hey JD ...
Do you know about Bethlehem on that road you mentioned waaaaay back ...???
American Lady

Danville, KY

#194006 Jun 19, 2014
WE "have to" keep 'ourselves' safe from phonies ...

;~)

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#194007 Jun 19, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But Iraq did not fall apart under Bush, did it!!! It was under Obama's watch!!!
So what? Obama is not President of Iraq, it's not his responsibility to hold Iraq together.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#194008 Jun 19, 2014
[QUOTEwho="Rogue Scholar 05"]
<quoted text>
But Iraq did not fall apart under Bush, did it!!! It was under Obama's watch!!![/QUOTE]

The self destruction of Iraq was inevitable but Rougie assumes again, that timing equals causality. It's Obama's fault because of when it happened.

Ridiculous.

If we kept troops there until after January 2017, then who's fault would it be?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#194010 Jun 19, 2014
<quoted text>
Yup, those "stupid" democrats have been holding the presidency for 6 years now and the Senate for an even longer period. Wtg, stupids.
Yep, when 50% of all Americans are stupid and the 10% who did not vote because they were Conservatives and they did not want to vote for a Country Clubber RINO like Mitt Romney, that is what you get, more stupid.
Yeh, did you notice that today to TEA Partiers moved up in the House leadership? Yep, now both the Majority Whip and the Majority Leader that only leave one RINO out of the top three and Speaker Bonehead will be gone after the November elections.
Yep, both House will be Republican majorities and will be further to the RIGHT than the current House and Senate.

Location hidden

#194011 Jun 19, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
So. Obama's polls are 5 points better. Thanks for again supplying ammo that turns against you every time.
Can read, kan you? Bush 38% while Obama is down to 37%!!!

Location hidden

#194012 Jun 19, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Six years into his administration Bush 43's approval rating was 37%(June 23-25 2006)
But what will Obama's been NEXT week? Deep Throat asked what it was EIGHT YEARS AGO and eight years ago it was 38%!!!
You do know "June 23-25" is not until NEXT WEEK, don't you?!? Probably knot!

Location hidden

#194014 Jun 19, 2014
<quoted text>
Are you quoting Rupert Murdoch's Wall Street Journal? What were GWB's polls at the same time frame as Obama's?
Yep, Rupert. Unlike you loony lefties, he calls a spade and spade!!!

Location hidden

#194015 Jun 19, 2014
<quoted text>
I'm judging? You wrote "This encompasses several of those intrinsic qualities that you lack." What say you?
Ally? Iraq and ally? Since when? Is that the same ally that, to show its gratitude for its U.S. liberation (yeah...), did not refund the U.S. one red cent for its 'liberation" , turned around and gave Russia the biggest oil and gas exploration and thence exploitation in its history, then signed huge export contract with Japan, and not reduced the price of a barrel by even a penny to show its gratitude. Ally? You want to go back in there and garrison your troops again? How long? 20, 50 years? And then, when you leave, another Vietnam.
Your ally? All the money and time spent training the Iraqi army. What a joke, You're a joke. Malaki is recruiting civilians, untrained men and children, Hitler-like in a last an vain effort to defend Baghdad from , for god's sake, 5 to 7000 Sunnis. You heard me, 5 to 7,000! And they can't be stopped. South Vietnamese pulled the same trick. The U.S. leaves, whether in Vietnam or Iraq or Afghanistan, their "well-trained" army disintegrates. Wake up and smell the pork rinds, loser.
<quoted text>
Berlin 1945
Baghdad 2014
We installed a Shite president in Iraq on the condition that he formed a "national" coalition that encompassed Kurds and Sunnis in his government. As soon as we left, he fired all the Kurds and Sunnis in the government and arrested leading Sunnis.
The Shite government in Iraq is nothing more than a group of minority Shites trying to control Iraq that has a Sunni majority.
As soon as U.S money and blood stop flowing in Iraq, Iraq stop being a "trusted ally."
Iraq has a Shite minority and a Sunni majority?!? What are you smoking??? Since when is 2/3rds a MINORITY?

Demographics of Iraq
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Religions
Islam 99%(Shi'a 60%-65%, Sunni 32%-37%), Christianity 0.8%, Mandaeism and other less then 0.1%.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_...

Location hidden

#194016 Jun 19, 2014
<quoted text>
So how long should you have stayed. 58,000 G.I.s killed up to that point. More lives taken away for naught? You and your corrupt allies lost, quit being in denial. While you were in Vietnam eating those cream puffs and carousing with underage boys and girls in Saigon, the majority of Americans were bristling at the gov't for continuing the war, with demonstrations the likes had never been seen since the great depression. Answer this question :
What the hell , why was the U.S.in Vietnam? What happened to the infamous domino theory? Did Vietnam ever in any way threaten the U.S.? 58,000 hapless brave men and women died for nothing. To cry for. Don't blame them, whatever you do, they did their duty. Unfortunately,both dems and Repubs did not. Shame on them. Same questions for Afghanistan and Iraq today.
Well, if LBJ had maged war, it would have been won by 1968! When did we mine Haiphong Harbor?!962 or 1972? It was in 1972 by NIXON!!!
LBJ would not let us attack SAM sites that were under construction for fear he would kill a few Russians. So we would wait until they were operational and then dodge SAMs as we attempted to blow them up!!!
Who covered my the My Lai Massacre? LBJ!!!
When I got to Vietnam in Aug. 1970 my unit had a half dozen Hueys painted with camouflage. The word was out that they where doing "hush-hush" missions in Cambodia and Laos. I don't know any of the details as I was not involved and no one would talk.
But I was interviewed to see how my French I could speak. I had taken two years of H/S French but did not know enough for their needs but they would not tell me what their needs were!!!
Linktv org

Bohemia, NY

#194017 Jun 19, 2014
BUSH LOST TWO WARS IN IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN WITH THE BEST MILITARY ON EARTH:

Bush Took His Eyes Off Al Qaeda / Bush Invaded The Wrong Country
Army War College / Bounding Global War Dec/ 2003
http://www.strategicstudiesinstitute.army.mil...

=======

BUSH WASTED 4 YEARS FIGHTING IRAQIS NOT FIGHTING AL QAEDA :
Army War College / American Strategy After 9/11/01
http://www.strategicstudiesinstitute.army.mil...

==========

General Sanchez: US will not win in Iraq
Sanchez, former U.S. commander in Iraq, calls war 'a nightmare with no end in sight'/ October 13, 2007 / http://tinyurl.com/kc6rvsk
ARLINGTON, Va.– The former top commander of U.S. troops in Iraq slammed the handling of the war and gave a bleak assessment of the current situation in Iraq.
“There is no question that America is living a nightmare with no end in sight,” retired Lt. Gen. Ricardo Sanchez told a convention of military journalists on Friday.
Sanchez commanded U.S. troops in Iraq from June 2003 to July 2004. His controversial tenure saw the capture of Saddam Hussein and the handover of sovereignty to the Iraqi government, but also the rise of the insurgency and the Abu Ghraib prison scandal.
http://www.stripes.com/news/sanchez-former-u-...

------

Military can't win in Iraq: General Petraeus Says
March 10, 2007 http://tinyurl.com/2n3l43
AS THE new US commander in Iraq warned there was no military solution to the conflict and the US needed to talk to insurgents, the US Democratic Party leadership has finally bitten the bullet and proposed a deadline for the withdrawal of US combat forces by October next year.
"There is no military solution to a problem like that in Iraq," General David Petraeus said. "Military action is necessary to help improve security … but it is not sufficient."
Addressing massed ranks of reporters in Baghdad's fortified green zone, General Petraeus said Iraqi leaders would eventually have to sit down and talk with some of the violent factions tearing the country apart.
http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/military-can...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min ritedownthemiddle 53,510
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 21 min Grey Ghost 1,232,763
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 51 min James 51,766
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 53 min RACE 99,541
News More Than 40 People Shot In Chicago Over Holida... 2 hr reality is a crutch 1
abby 5-25-15 3 hr mrs gladys kravitz 3
amy 5-25-15 3 hr Kuuipo 4
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]