BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 197001 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Dale

Wichita, KS

#193987 Jun 19, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So how long should you have stayed. 58,000 G.I.s killed up to that point. More lives taken away for naught? You and your corrupt allies lost, quit being in denial. While you were in Vietnam eating those cream puffs and carousing with underage boys and girls in Saigon, the majority of Americans were bristling at the gov't for continuing the war, with demonstrations the likes had never been seen since the great depression. Answer this question :
What the hell , why was the U.S.in Vietnam? What happened to the infamous domino theory? Did Vietnam ever in any way threaten the U.S.? 58,000 hapless brave men and women died for nothing. To cry for. Don't blame them, whatever you do, they did their duty. Unfortunately,both dems and Repubs did not. Shame on them. Same questions for Afghanistan and Iraq today.
Monday morning quarterbacking is great, but do you have any input concerning the present situation in Iraq? You know if this war spills over into Israel, there will be hell on earth.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#193988 Jun 19, 2014
Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you were a military genius? If you were you would be aware that President Bush signed in 2008 the"Agreement Between the United States of America and the Republic of Iraq On the Withdrawal of United States Forces from Iraq and the Organization of Their Activities during Their Temporary Presence in Iraq"
This Agreement signed by U.S. and Iraq required that ALL U.S. TROOPS be out of Iraq by
December 31, 2011.
All Obama did was to follow to the letter of the this Agreement signed by Bush in 2008.
So Clausewtiz, what is your problem?
Who was screaming for 11 years to get our troops out of Iraq and who failed to secure the peace with a simple SOFA?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#193990 Jun 19, 2014
U.S. Supreme Court gives taxpayers more power to fight IRS summons
Reuters 1 hour ago

WASHINGTON (Reuters)- The U.S. Supreme Court on Thursday ruled unanimously that taxpayers have a right to challenge an Internal Revenue Service summons enforcement action in court when they can show the tax agency might have issued the summons in bad faith.

The tax-collecting IRS argued taxpayers already have opportunities to challenge a summons, but the nine justices ruled in favor of a Florida man who demanded an evidentiary hearing about the motives of IRS officials for issuing a summons.

Michael Clarke of West Palm Beach said the IRS issued a summons as retribution against him and his business partners for resisting an audit.

In a nine-page opinion written by Justice Elena Kagan, the Supreme Court said: "A taxpayer has a right to conduct an examination of IRS officials regarding their reasons for issuing a summons when he points to specific facts or circumstances plausibly raising an inference of bad faith."

The case is United States v Clarke et al, U.S. Supreme Court, No. 13-301

(Reporting by Patrick Temple-West; Editing by Howard Goller and Grant McCool)

Location hidden

#193991 Jun 19, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, thanks to Obummer Boy.
<quoted text>
I thought you were a military genius? If you were you would be aware that President Bush signed in 2008 the"Agreement Between the United States of America and the Republic of Iraq On the Withdrawal of United States Forces from Iraq and the Organization of Their Activities during Their Temporary Presence in Iraq"
This Agreement signed by U.S. and Iraq required that ALL U.S. TROOPS be out of Iraq by
December 31, 2011.
All Obama did was to follow to the letter of the this Agreement signed by Bush in 2008.
So Clausewtiz, what is your problem?
First of all, this was NOT a military discussion but a political one. Next, the original documents between Bush and Iraq and continuation clauses. But Obama did no negotiate in good faith. He wanted us out of Iraq come Hell or High Water and made demands on Iraq that no one would accept.
We have the same ongoing agreement with Afghanistan but Obama wants us out of there too before he leaves office, come Hell or High Water.
BTW, I agree that we should have pulled out of Iraq just as soon as we got Saddamn Hussein and out of Afghanitsan just as soon as we got UBL. I don't give a damn how many Muslims other Muslims kills because when they kill each other they are not killing Christians or Jews!!!

Location hidden

#193992 Jun 19, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh my my, how low can he go?
Poll Shows Erosion in President's Support
Only 37% Back Obama's Handling of Foreign Policy
As clouds gather abroad, a new Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll finds Mr. Obama's job approval rating at 41%, matching a previous low. Approval of his handling of foreign policy hit a new low of 37%.
http://online.wsj.com/articles/poll-shows-ero ...
<quoted text>
Are you quoting Rupert Murdoch's Wall Street Journal? What were GWB's polls at the same time frame as Obama's?
Well, Bush-43's ratings was 38%!!!!(June 9-11 2006, Gallup)
And there is one more point is that CONSERVATIVES will voice their disapproval of their leaders as the Dummycrats are so stupid they don't know when they are being screwed.

Location hidden

#193993 Jun 19, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
It was obvious since the Dumbya days that all H would break loose after we got out of Iraq. Thank Dumbya.
But Iraq did not fall apart under Bush, did it!!! It was under Obama's watch!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193994 Jun 19, 2014
<quoted text>
You wrote : "Do you even see the word "bomb" in my post?"
See your post 93951. What's this about dropping ....about F-18s sightseeing over Iraq?
Big-time loser makes veiled statements, as veiled as Mount Everest. What a laugh.
Yes, I asked if you saw the word, "bomb" in my post. As usual, you did not answer the question. Let's start there, shall we? Well, do you see it or not? I'll just avoid your next line of BS and answer it for you. No, you not see the word "bomb" in my post. The F-18s are doing re-con. The only thing I said about dropping, was dropping some fake cartoons on their azzes. Your status as a fool is skyrocketing! Too bad your status as a human is at the bottom of the outhouse!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#193995 Jun 19, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Monday morning quarterbacking is great, but do you have any input concerning the present situation in Iraq? You know if this war spills over into Israel, there will be hell on earth.
If war spills over in Israel, you'll have to question the ones responsible for that outcome, namely GWB, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice etc, certainly not me.

You, they, thought that you could build an army composed of Shiites, Sunnis and Kurds. Welcome to the world of stupidity. Look at the result.

Ottawa

#193996 Jun 19, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
As clouds gather abroad, a new Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll finds Mr. Obama's job approval rating at 41%, matching a previous low. Approval of his handling of foreign policy hit a new low of 37%.
<quoted text>
And there is one more point is that CONSERVATIVES will voice their disapproval of their leaders as the Dummycrats are so stupid they don't know when they are being screwed.
Yup, those "stupid" democrats have been holding the presidency for 6 years now and the Senate for an even longer period. Wtg, stupids.

Ottawa

#193997 Jun 19, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I asked if you saw the word, "bomb" in my post. As usual, you did not answer the question. Let's start there, shall we? Well, do you see it or not? I'll just avoid your next line of BS and answer it for you. No, you not see the word "bomb" in my post. The F-18s are doing re-con. The only thing I said about dropping, was dropping some fake cartoons on their azzes. Your status as a fool is skyrocketing! Too bad your status as a human is at the bottom of the outhouse!
Care to elucidate "I said about dropping, was dropping some fake cartoons on their azzes ?"

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

#193998 Jun 19, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Six years into his administration Bush 43's approval rating was 37%(June 23-25 2006)

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

#193999 Jun 19, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, thanks to Obummer Boy.
<quoted text>
First of all, this was NOT a military discussion but a political one. Next, the original documents between Bush and Iraq and continuation clauses. But Obama did no negotiate in good faith. He wanted us out of Iraq come Hell or High Water and made demands on Iraq that no one would accept.
We have the same ongoing agreement with Afghanistan but Obama wants us out of there too before he leaves office, come Hell or High Water.
BTW, I agree that we should have pulled out of Iraq just as soon as we got Saddamn Hussein and out of Afghanitsan just as soon as we got UBL. I don't give a damn how many Muslims other Muslims kills because when they kill each other they are not killing Christians or Jews!!!
"Obama did not negotaite in good faith"?

You do understand that Iraq is a sovereign nation and not an America's colony? Iraq government under Maliki refused to sign SOFA that would grant immunity to United States soldiers.

My question to you: Would you allow U.S. forces in Iraq if our troops would be tried in IRAQ courts?
Dale

Wichita, KS

#194000 Jun 19, 2014
<quoted text>
If war spills over in Israel, you'll have to question the ones responsible for that outcome, namely GWB, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice etc, certainly not me.
You, they, thought that you could build an army composed of Shiites, Sunnis and Kurds. Welcome to the world of stupidity. Look at the result.
Just as I expected, BS!!!

Ottawa

#194001 Jun 19, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Just as I expected, BS!!!
Just as I expected, no retort. You don't even dispute it. You come back with "Just as I expected, BS!!".Either grow up and cease and desist.

Ottawa

#194002 Jun 19, 2014
<quoted text>
"Obama did not negotaite in good faith"?
You do understand that Iraq is a sovereign nation and not an America's colony? Iraq government under Maliki refused to sign SOFA that would grant immunity to United States soldiers.
My question to you: Would you allow U.S. forces in Iraq if our troops would be tried in IRAQ courts?
Rogue wants to have his cake and eat it too, Funny thing, he never achieves either.

Ottawa

#194003 Jun 19, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
So. Obama's polls are 5 points better. Thanks for again supplying ammo that turns against you every time.

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#194004 Jun 19, 2014
wars are money making machines, plain and simple. the "old money" in steel and such are making bank.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#194005 Jun 19, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Just as I expected, BS!!!
Hey JD ...
Do you know about Bethlehem on that road you mentioned waaaaay back ...???
American Lady

Danville, KY

#194006 Jun 19, 2014
WE "have to" keep 'ourselves' safe from phonies ...

;~)

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#194007 Jun 19, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But Iraq did not fall apart under Bush, did it!!! It was under Obama's watch!!!
So what? Obama is not President of Iraq, it's not his responsibility to hold Iraq together.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Liberal Sock Rage 1,277,558
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min Into The Night 54,569
"Slave clothes" My New, Original Work by Patric... 23 min Patricia_McGurk 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 100,660
Ask amy 9-2-15 2 hr Kuuipo 13
How to get into the USA. 4 hr New Beach Boys Song 4
News Three Men Arrested for Oak Park Carjacking, Arm... 4 hr They Shot da Cop 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages