BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 216904 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#194020 Jun 19, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, when 50% of all Americans are stupid and the 10% who did not vote because they were Conservatives and they did not want to vote for a Country Clubber RINO like Mitt Romney, that is what you get, more stupid.
Yeh, did you notice that today to TEA Partiers moved up in the House leadership? Yep, now both the Majority Whip and the Majority Leader that only leave one RINO out of the top three and Speaker Bonehead will be gone after the November elections.
Yep, both House will be Republican majorities and will be further to the RIGHT than the current House and Senate.
You often said that the U.S. is the greatest country and in the same breath tell us that 50% are stupid. Can you explain that? Remember, you said it, not me as I don't believe half are stupid.

Ottawa

#194021 Jun 19, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh my my, how low can he go?
Poll Shows Erosion in President's Support
Only 37% Back Obama's Handling of Foreign Policy
As clouds gather abroad, a new Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll finds Mr. Obama's job approval rating at 41%, matching a previous low. Approval of his handling of foreign policy hit a new low of 37%.
http://online.wsj.com/articles/poll-shows-ero ...
<quoted text>
Well, Bush-43's ratings was 38%!!!!(June 9-11 2006, Gallup)
And there is one more point is that CONSERVATIVES will voice their disapproval of their leaders as the Dummycrats are so stupid they don't know when they are being screwed.
<quoted text>
Can read, kan you? Bush 38% while Obama is down to 37%!!!
àà
Yes, I can read. Can you? You confuse foreign policy and overall ratings. Look again and tell me if you can read.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#194022 Jun 19, 2014
Hummm, new Gallup poll.

In Jan 2009 41% of all American voters were Republicans (or leaning) while 51% were Democrats (or leaning). But today they are BOTH at 44%

Let me sum it up for you Libtards, Republicans have GAINED 3% while the Democrats have LOST 10%. 2014 looks like a bad year to be a Dummycrat!!!
http://www.gallup.com/poll/15370/Party-Affili...

Location hidden

#194023 Jun 19, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You often said that the U.S. is the greatest country and in the same breath tell us that 50% are stupid. Can you explain that? Remember, you said it, not me as I don't believe half are stupid.
Easy, 60% of Canadians have frost bite on the brain!
Learn to Read

Bloomington, IN

#194024 Jun 19, 2014
American Lady wrote:
WE "have to" keep 'ourselves' safe from phonies ...

;~)
"We have met the enemy and he is us"

Location hidden

#194025 Jun 19, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
"We have met the enemy and he is us"
No, "We have met the enemy and it is YOU"!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#194026 Jun 19, 2014
A new NBC poll shows that House Democrats are LEADING nationally, 45%-43%.

You can bet Boehner is in all-out panic mode now. His aides just authorized a $30 million advertising blitz to smear Democratic candidates.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#194027 Jun 19, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummm, new Gallup poll.
In Jan 2009 41% of all American voters were Republicans (or leaning) while 51% were Democrats (or leaning). But today they are BOTH at 44%
Let me sum it up for you Libtards, Republicans have GAINED 3% while the Democrats have LOST 10%. 2014 looks like a bad year to be a Dummycrat!!!
http://www.gallup.com/poll/15370/Party-Affili...
But every year is a bad year for a birfoon.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#194028 Jun 19, 2014
<quoted text>
Care to elucidate "I said about dropping, was dropping some fake cartoons on their azzes ?"
Sure thing, liar.

Jacqtari wrote:
Bomb them? Bomb who? Bomb columns of 5,000 to 7000 men? Are you nuts? Bombing never worked in Vietnam, Afghanistan and Iraq. Why should it work now? LMAO! DOH! What does the liar have to say?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#194029 Jun 19, 2014
<quoted text>
You : "All DIMs are little wussies, of course you would stay home where it's nice and safe." Hmm, strange, had Iraq, in any way shape or form, ever threatened the U.S. Canada,Western Europe, Asia? While we are at it, had Vietnam threatened the U.S. in any way ,shape or form? Do you agree that the Iraq "dénouement" of today resembles the Vietnam fiasco in every way? Don't you learn?
You don't need to worry your pretty little head about it, Shirley. YOU'LL BE AT HOME IN YOUR RECLINER ARMCHAIRING! Hey, at least you didn't dispute the fact all DIMs are "little" wussies! LMAO! Good.

Location hidden

#194030 Jun 19, 2014
wojar wrote:
A new NBC poll shows that House Democrats are LEADING nationally, 45%-43%.
You can bet Boehner is in all-out panic mode now. His aides just authorized a $30 million advertising blitz to smear Democratic candidates.
Again, NO LINK. And even if it is true, it is just another NBC opinion.
What do you think is Nate Silver's opinion?

Location hidden

#194031 Jun 19, 2014
Linktv org wrote:
BUSH LOST TWO WARS IN IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN WITH THE BEST MILITARY ON EARTH:
Ah, when Bush left office, Iraq was secure and we were making ground in Afghanistan. Did you know over 70% of all of our casualties in Afghanistan have happened will Obama has been in the White House? Do you know why? Because of Obama's Rules of Engagement!!!

Ottawa

#194032 Jun 19, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummm, new Gallup poll.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/15370/Party-Affili ...
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
But every year is a bad year for a birfoon.
and check out the math. He's got percentages where he should have points and if I remember correctly he figures the democrat 51 diminishing to 44 is 10. New birther math. oops, LRS math

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

#194033 Jun 19, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Iraq has a Shite minority and a Sunni majority?!? What are you smoking??? Since when is 2/3rds a MINORITY?
Demographics of Iraq
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Religions
Islam 99%(Shi'a 60%-65%, Sunni 32%-37%), Christianity 0.8%, Mandaeism and other less then 0.1%.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_...
I stand corrected. Sunnis are the minority in Iraq. However, my argument remains the same in that the Shite controlled government is out of touch with the rest of the Iraq. Shite Prime Minister Maliki is the wrong man to be a leader in Iraq. He surrounds himself with Shites and has marginalized the Sunnis.

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

#194034 Jun 19, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, when Bush left office, Iraq was secure and we were making ground in Afghanistan. Did you know over 70% of all of our casualties in Afghanistan have happened will Obama has been in the White House? Do you know why? Because of Obama's Rules of Engagement!!!
If the war in Afghanistan started in October of 2001 when we launched military operations then why didn't President Bush defeated the Taliban when he was in office for SEVEN YEARS?
Dale

Wichita, KS

#194035 Jun 19, 2014
<quoted text>
Just as I expected, no retort. You don't even dispute it. You come back with "Just as I expected, BS!!".Either grow up and cease and desist.
Since you don't have any input on how this situation in Iraq can be eased, you can GFY!!!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#194036 Jun 19, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey JD ...
Do you know about Bethlehem on that road you mentioned waaaaay back ...???
Yes, spent most of my childhood in that church.

Ottawa

#194037 Jun 19, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Iraq was secure? Are you mad? And Afghanistan , you were making ground? Are you okay?
I know 70% of casualties blah blah blah are under Obama. So? Did he start that unnecessary war? Rules of engagement, indeed! If you don't go in, there are no casualties. At least, GWB should've gotten Osama Bin Laden. Noooo, instead, for his daddy (who disagreed),he jumps into Iraq and leaves it to Obama to get Bin Laden. And so it goes.

Do you think that if the U.S. pulled out 8 years ago under GWB, scenario would've been better? Better invading, someone in the White House should've studied the different religious sects of those people, how they can't stand each other, how crooked and corrupt their gov'ts are, how you CANNOT have a mixed army of Shiites and Sunnis etc. Exit plan, Rogue, what was GWB's exit plan for Iraq and while we're at it, Afghanistan?
Dale

Wichita, KS

#194038 Jun 19, 2014
American Lady wrote:
WE "have to" keep 'ourselves' safe from phonies ...
;~)
I have never claimed to be anything more than what I am.

Ottawa

#194039 Jun 19, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't need to worry your pretty little head about it, Shirley. YOU'LL BE AT HOME IN YOUR RECLINER ARMCHAIRING! Hey, at least you didn't dispute the fact all DIMs are "little" wussies! LMAO! Good.
Acnyed schoolyard clueless reply. No relevance, no sense, no logic, no answer. Just spews it out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,395,914
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min Mothra 60,135
abby6-29-16 35 min Trust Jesus 6
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 46 min SweLL GirL 8,906
Chicago has the Worst Women 1 hr Stoopid Voters 14
Who's this Fauxcahontas? 1 hr Stoopid Voters 27
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Sublime1 102,527

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages