BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 207564 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Frank

Spokane, WA

#193872 Jun 18, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because Frank says so?
The same dire predictions didn't pan out for Romneycare, which is essentially a model of Obamacare.
http://tinyurl.com/6rhyyvp
This is not my quote,it is Obama "I will sign a universal health care bill into law by the end of my first term as president that will cover every American and cut the cost of a typical family's premium by up to $2,500 a year." ObamaKare is nothing like the plan they passed in Massachusetts that recirculated federal and state tax dollars to help supplement the the state to offer coverage for a broader section of the states citizens. ObamaKare is thousands of pages of rules,regulation and taxes designed to control the population and take money out of the pockets of the working people.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#193873 Jun 18, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go again, off on some delusional ego trip. I made the post, moron. And, it was about this pres and admin. Yet, you "assume" you know better. LMAO @ U FOOL!!!
No, You said the Obama administration was the most dishonest. Well, that entails history, no? It invites comparison. Now deal with it, because compared to the Obama administration, the Nixon and Reagan administrations swelled the courts and prison populations to a breaking point. Please tell us which member of the Obama administration has been convicted of any felony. Name one.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#193874 Jun 18, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Oblunder is falling down the steps of the White House in slow motion and we are watching every attempt that he makes to recover. I just wonder when he will scream like a little girl.
Soon ;~)

Ottawa

#193876 Jun 18, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Oblunder is falling down the steps of the White House in slow motion and we are watching every attempt that he makes to recover. I just wonder when he will scream like a little girl.
How long did you intend staying in Afghanistan and Iraq anyhow? 10 years, 20 , 30 years? No matter how long, LOSER and ignorant of history, recent history to boot, the moment you leave, even after 50 years, the house of cards you've built hand-in-hand with hated, scorned, crooked local leaders collapses. The sooner you get the hell out the better. Come to think of it, what the hell were you doing in Afghanistan and Iraq in the first place? Wasn't the lesson of Vietnam enough? George Santayana : "Those who forget the past are doomed to relive it" Cripes, Vietnam is not even history, it's almost recent and already you've forgotten. What's happening now in Iraq is a carbon copy of the Vietnam collapse. Are you blind?. And now, zeros like you want to get back into Iraq. Birfoon.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#193877 Jun 18, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Dale blabbers on, postulating the law as the grand lawgiver. As the government of the US, the courts of the US, the courts and governments of every other country don't believe in Play Law, Dale ought to take a look in the mirror to find out who is irrelevant.
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! Since the 14th Citizenship Clause in written under Natural Law (Law of Nations) the following takes care of any post or reference you might have.

(Vattel, book 2,
“The citizens are the members of the civil society; bound to this society by certain duties, and subject to its authority, they equally participate in its advantages. The natives, or natural-born citizens, are those born in the country, of parents who are citizens. As the society cannot exist and perpetuate itself otherwise than by the children of the citizens, those children naturally follow the condition of their fathers, and succeed to all their rights. The society is supposed to desire this, in consequence of what it owes to its own preservation; and it is presumed, as matter of course, that each citizen, on entering into society, reserves to his children the right of becoming members of it. The country of the fathers is therefore that of the children; and these become true citizens merely by their tacit consent. We shall soon see whether, on their coming to the years of discretion, they may renounce their right, and what they owe to the society in which they were born. I say, that, in order to be of the country, it is necessary that a person be born of a father who is a citizen; for, if he is born there of a foreigner, it will be only the place of his birth, and not his country.”

Ottawa

#193878 Jun 18, 2014
American Lady wrote:
Megyn Kelly: The Obama Presidency Is ‘Imploding’
Brit Hume added that Obama’s goal from the start was to reduce the “American footpring in the world” by withdrawing from Iraq and Afghanistan, and the fact that Obama shows very little regret suggests he is “hesitant to change” policies, even when they are failing.
Watch the video below, via Fox News:
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/megyn-kelly-the-ob...
~-~
Reduce the American FOOTprint? My FOOT.

How long did you intend staying in Afghanistan and Iraq anyhow? 10 years, 20 , 30 years? No matter how long, LOSER and ignorant of history, recent history to boot, the moment you leave, even after 50 years, the house of cards you've built hand-in-hand with hated, scorned, crooked local leaders collapses. The sooner you get the hell out the better. Come to think of it, what the hell were you doing in Afghanistan and Iraq in the first place? Wasn't the lesson of Vietnam enough? George Santayana : "Those who forget the past are doomed to relive it" Cripes, Vietnam is not even history, it's almost recent and already you've forgotten. What's happening now in Iraq is a carbon copy of the Vietnam collapse. Are you blind?. And now, zeros like you want to get back into Iraq. Birfoon.

Ottawa

#193879 Jun 18, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a funny little man. Hell, I knew you'd love that post. It has a built-in apology! HaHaHa!
Just the fact that you and birfoon buffoon birhters like you exist and are American citizens to boot automatically diminishes the U.S.'s chances of being at the top.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#193880 Jun 18, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Another birther LRS-Dale original cultural utterance : GFY. Would it not be best to just hoist the white flag and scream " I got nuthin'"?
LMAO!!! I just refuse to play your childish game of 1000 questions! Now, you are excused!!! GFY!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#193881 Jun 18, 2014
<quoted text>
Sure you can trust the government - just ask a veteran

by Joanna Rosamond

Brian Hews and Randy Economy observe: "An investigation by HMG-CN has revealed that cronyism and corruption have filtered up to the highest levels in local, state, and even the federal government, all at the expense of mentally disabled and homeless Veterans in Los Angeles".

If the land -grab offers one more Native American analogy, then who are "the settlers" in this country? Treacherous corrupt political elites and illegal emigrants? Does America have some new "aboriginal inhabitants"? With Native Americans living in shameful conditions and thousands of homeless veterans, is BIMA what this country needs? Bureau of Indigenous Muslim Affairs is here "to provide social and economic development to I n d i g e n o u s Muslims in the United States of America"...

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/1...

:D

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#193882 Jun 18, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>This is not my quote,it is Obama "I will sign a universal health care bill into law by the end of my first term as president that will cover every American and cut the cost of a typical family's premium by up to $2,500 a year." ObamaKare is nothing like the plan they passed in Massachusetts that recirculated federal and state tax dollars to help supplement the the state to offer coverage for a broader section of the states citizens. ObamaKare is thousands of pages of rules,regulation and taxes designed to control the population and take money out of the pockets of the working people.
Unfortunately Frank, as Mitt himself said, you are entitled to your own opinion but you are not entitled to your own facts.

Or as Judge Clay Land once said to a birfoon, "unlike Alice in Wonderland, simply saying something is so doesn't make it so."

The Commonwealth Health Insurance Connector Authority essentially acts as a health insurance exchange, just like the Obamacare exchanges. "As such is it is one of the models of the Affordable Care Act's health insurance exchanges."[1] Indeed, the Massachusetts healthcare laws were amended several years ago to be compliant with ACA.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massachusetts_he...
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because Frank says so?
The same dire predictions didn't pan out for Romneycare, which is essentially a model of Obamacare.
http://tinyurl.com/6rhyyvp
Dale

Wichita, KS

#193883 Jun 18, 2014
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! Irrelevant!! Don't crawl my ass for the blunders of two democrats and one repub.

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

#193884 Jun 18, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, trying to spread democracy is such an evil thing! The biggest problem with America, right now, is probably swinging a golf club, right about now!
"Spreading democracy"? What type of "democracy" are you referring to? Did we endow "democracy" on slaves when we formed our government in 1789? Did we bestow "democracy" on women to allow them to vote we formed our government in 1789? Did we instituted "democracy" on Indian tribes when we subjugated them and forcibly removed from their ancestral lands (i.e. Cherokees)?

Bristol, CT

#193885 Jun 18, 2014
Bush knew that all h--- would break loose after we got out of Iraq. That's why he signed a SOFA agreement "between Iraq and the United States, signed by President George W. Bush in 2008. It established that U.S. combat forces would withdraw from Iraqi cities by June 30, 2009, and all U.S. forces will be completely out of Iraq by December 31, 2011".[1]

“Yet here I sit in 2014, 11 years later, and Iraq is once again dominating the news. But it’s like I’ve said to people who are ridiculously trying to pin this on President Obama,'This was always going to happen once we pulled our troops out.'”
-Jon Stewart

- See more at: http://www.forwardprogressives.com/jon-stewar...

----------
[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S.%E2%80%93Ira...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#193886 Jun 18, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Biff, think about it. Who would ever be obsessed with you and, better yet, WHY? LMAO!
I have no idea why you are. That is just another of your many issues (I can't think of any reason for someone to spend over a year conducting a Google search for Wojar, but we know of one moron pathetic enough to brag about doing exactly that)

Bristol, CT

#193887 Jun 18, 2014
'So, the people who botched just about every single aspect pertaining to the war in Iraq now want to offer more advice on what we should be doing in Iraq?

People like Lindsay Graham, John McCain, Bill Kristol and Paul Wolfowitz. Again, individuals that were completely and totally wrong on just about every aspect of the war in Iraq are offering their opinions on what we should do.'

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

#193888 Jun 18, 2014
<quoted text>
Since the days of Alexander the Great (325 B.C) outsiders have been trying to impose their form of culture, ideology and customs on the people in modern day Afghanistan and Iraq.
We are not the first western power to transform this area of the world into our image and likeness.

The violence between the Sunnis and Shites have been going on for over thousand years ago.
Religious warfare is not uncommon in both modern and earlier times. It was not to long ago that Protestant England and Catholic Spain fought each other because of religious beliefs.

A observant student of history can easy explain why our form of "democracy" would never work in the Middle East. The people's sense of loyalty is not to the artificial nation-state but to their respective ethnic or religious groups.

Bristol, CT

#193889 Jun 18, 2014
For the past two years, they have hounded the President for not having him. Now that he has been captured, Republicans are again mocking the President and accusing him of capturing the terrorist for a number of reasons, ranging from distractions from who-knows-what, to alleviating tensions on Hillary Clinton and trying to boost his approval ratings.

Of course, Fox News was one of the first to criticize President Obama and break into their usual unmerited conspiracy theories. Fox News’ Kennedy on the program “Outnumbered” had this to say:

“You have a former Secretary of State who is in the middle of a high profile book tour, I think this is convenient for her to shift the talking points to some of the things she has been discussing.”

You hear that? President Obama orchestrated this capture to catapult Clinton’s book to the top of the New York Times Best-Seller List.

http://tinyurl.com/p48jhpg

Bristol, CT

#193890 Jun 18, 2014
Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
Since the days of Alexander the Great (325 B.C) outsiders have been trying to impose their form of culture, ideology and customs on the people in modern day Afghanistan and Iraq.
We are not the first western power to transform this area of the world into our image and likeness.
The violence between the Sunnis and Shites have been going on for over thousand years ago.
Religious warfare is not uncommon in both modern and earlier times. It was not to long ago that Protestant England and Catholic Spain fought each other because of religious beliefs.
A observant student of history can easy explain why our form of "democracy" would never work in the Middle East. The people's sense of loyalty is not to the artificial nation-state but to their respective ethnic or religious groups.
That's true of Teabaggers also (sense of loyalty is to their ethnic and religious groups under color of an American flag).
Dale

Wichita, KS

#193891 Jun 18, 2014
wojar wrote:
Bush knew that all h--- would break loose after we got out of Iraq. That's why he signed a SOFA agreement "between Iraq and the United States, signed by President George W. Bush in 2008. It established that U.S. combat forces would withdraw from Iraqi cities by June 30, 2009, and all U.S. forces will be completely out of Iraq by December 31, 2011".[1]
“Yet here I sit in 2014, 11 years later, and Iraq is once again dominating the news. But it’s like I’ve said to people who are ridiculously trying to pin this on President Obama,'This was always going to happen once we pulled our troops out.'”
-Jon Stewart
----------
[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S.%E2%80%93Ira...
LMAO!!! Sit back, fold your arms and watch Israel take care of the problem.

Ottawa

#193892 Jun 18, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you can trust the government - just ask a veteran
by Joanna Rosamond
Brian Hews and Randy Economy observe: "An investigation by HMG-CN has revealed that cronyism and corruption have filtered up to the highest levels in local, state, and even the federal government, all at the expense of mentally disabled and homeless Veterans in Los Angeles".
If the land -grab offers one more Native American analogy, then who are "the settlers" in this country? Treacherous corrupt political elites and illegal emigrants? Does America have some new "aboriginal inhabitants"? With Native Americans living in shameful conditions and thousands of homeless veterans, is BIMA what this country needs? Bureau of Indigenous Muslim Affairs is here "to provide social and economic development to I n d i g e n o u s Muslims in the United States of America"...
http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/1...
:D
English Pravda, eh? Still up to your old traitor shenanigans I see. Well, I'll give you that, English Pravda is an improvement over foxnews.com .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min USAsince1680 1,347,118
News Pro-Rape Men's Group's Plans Meeting in Chicago 40 min BeGoneGayHeathens 4
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr RACE 8,299
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 57,283
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr boundary painter 5,645
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr boundary painter 612
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr boundary painter 1,843
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages