BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 20 comments on the Jan 8, 2009, Chicago Tribune story titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#193822 Jun 18, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction. It is you that has a problem with it.
You're right, for once . Yes, I do have a problem with "racist and homophobic remarks". Have you told God about this nasty trait of yours during your nightly conversations with Him?

LRS wrote :

Ottawa

#193823 Jun 18, 2014
FOXY Megyn Kelly wrote:
OBAMA PRESIDENCY is IMPLODING!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =R3k3IPSkPkYXX
...right before your eyes.
I hope you all watched the Kelly File tonight!
hahahahahahaa!
she nailed this incompetent fool like nobody's business!!!
obama presidency is imploding...
IRS scandal leads all the way up to the White House....emails "lost"! What a joke that is!!
Lois Lerner and now 6 other high ranking IRS agents have suddenly "lost their emails"!(emails are never lost...it is impossible!)
the entire world is on fire because of obama's weakness....
Iran coming in and we are alligning with terrorists...
Iraq imploding...25 miles until Bagdad and our embassy becomes another Benghazi....
our borders are 100% out of control!!!
Russia is doing anything it wants....
China ready to take over....
our Veterans are dying because of obama...
obamacare is going under....
ROTFLMAO!!!!- JUST AS PREDICTED AND RIGHT ON SCHEDULE!!!!
The entire country is failing because of this fake president.
The entire world is on fire and is imploding.... and he plays golf!
obama is imploding so fast his scandals are now increasing by the day instead of by the week. Repubs have the votes now to impeach him. Once Bagdad is over-run like Benghazi was it is over for this idiot. 275 soldiers cannot hold thousands of them. Watch the Vietnam-style bail out within the next weeks. Impeachment is now a very serious reality for obama. One thing is for sure...he cannot go on like this for another 2 years. The people will not tolerate it.
The shyt is going to hit the fan now. This is just the beginning.
Why are you hiding behind phoney monikers, Rogue? Most worrisome part is you're using some kind of Foxnews.com disguise this time. The least you could do is choose an honest title.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#193824 Jun 18, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you hiding behind phoney monikers, Rogue? Most worrisome part is you're using some kind of Foxnews.com disguise this time. The least you could do is choose an honest title.
Sorry, not me. Are you getting a little paranoid?
You do know that both the Democrat and Republican Parties have lost constituents over the past dozen or so years while the Independent voters have gained. Sure you will find the whole rainbow of voters as Independents fro Communists to Libertarians but the major of Independents are now CONSERVATIVES!!
Obama is sucking up to his every shrinking base but it will be the Independents who will be deciding this years midterm elections and they will vote Republican.

Location hidden

#193825 Jun 18, 2014
Ya know I have had a new hon-joke joke for about five months now and even the Liberals are laughing at it.
All I do is ask someone if they have heard and GOOD jokes about Obama and Liberals will get very defensive and then say, "Well, NO!" And that is when I simply reply with, "Me neither. All the Obama jokes I have been hearing are so scary I have to wait until Halloween to tell them!"
Yep, even Liberals are laughing at that non-joke joke.

Location hidden

#193826 Jun 18, 2014
FOXY Megyn Kelly wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch ...
hahahahahahaa!
IRS scandal leads all the way up to the White House....emails "lost"! What a joke that is!!
Lois Lerner and now 6 other high ranking IRS agents have suddenly "lost their emails"!(emails are never lost...it is impossible!)
Iraq imploding...25 miles until Bagdad and our embassy becomes another Benghazi....
obama is imploding so fast his scandals are now increasing by the day instead of by the week. Repubs have the votes now to impeach him. Once Bagdad is over-run like Benghazi was it is over for this idiot. 275 soldiers cannot hold thousands of them. Watch the Vietnam-style bail out within the next weeks. Impeachment is now a very serious reality for obama. One thing is for sure...he cannot go on like this for another 2 years. The people will not tolerate it.
<quoted text>
I think it is funny that you see me every where but as usual, you attack the messenger because you can not attack the message. How sophomoric.

Location hidden

#193827 Jun 18, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed that, as usual, you did not post a link and I know why you don't. Because you read Hot Air's loony-lefty spin of the Gallup report. Well, here is the exact GALLUP report!!!
<quoted text>
Unlike you Libtards I try and get my information from the horse's mouth. In this case it is actually GALLUP without the Lefty or Righty spin!!!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The only times I do not post links are when i'm using a mobile device.
BTW, I got the information directly from Gallup. Dated June 16.
http://tinyurl.com/ndq689t
Again, you missed the point. Only about 10 million Americans are now covered by Obamacare which is less that one third of one percent. Sure, two thirds of Americans are happy with their CURRENT health care but how many of those are those currently covered by Obamacare?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193828 Jun 18, 2014
<quoted text>
You're right, for once . Yes, I do have a problem with "racist and homophobic remarks". Have you told God about this nasty trait of yours during your nightly conversations with Him?
LRS wrote :
And, what business is it of yours? None. Sit.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193829 Jun 18, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Got Alzheimer's little buddy? You brought up corruption ... no other president in history ....
I brought up the Obama administration and "its" corruption. These two things are not even debatable; Obama is incompetent and his administration is corrupt. If you insist on harping on past presidents, I suggest you move to the American History class for shortboys! You'll have no trouble finding it, it's right next to the kiddie pool.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#193830 Jun 18, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>I brought up the Obama administration and "its" corruption. These two things are not even debatable; Obama is incompetent and his administration is corrupt. If you insist on harping on past presidents, I suggest you move to the American History class for shortboys! You'll have no trouble finding it, it's right next to the kiddie pool.
And all of this has what to do with your Birfoon fantasies?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193831 Jun 18, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And all of this has what to do with your Birfoon fantasies?
Bye Biff!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#193832 Jun 18, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Bye Biff!
Typical Romper. Duck and cover PussBoi. Duck and cover
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193834 Jun 18, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Romper. Duck and cover PussBoi. Duck and cover
Twinkie, who claims there are no open fields in Indiana, is calling someone else a pussboi? LMAO! Good one, twinkie. BTW, you can't duck and cover in an open field. That's still a good one though! LMAO @ Twinkie

Ottawa

#193835 Jun 18, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ya know I have had a new hon-joke joke for about five months now and even the Liberals are laughing at it.
All I do is ask someone if they have heard and GOOD jokes about Obama and Liberals will get very defensive and then say, "Well, NO!" And that is when I simply reply with, "Me neither. All the Obama jokes I have been hearing are so scary I have to wait until Halloween to tell them!"
Yep, even Liberals are laughing at that non-joke joke.
Let"s talk unfunny jokes just for the hell of it.
Iraq-Kuwait Gulf War.
Gen Powell counsels GHB NOT to take Baghdad , to leave Saddam be, as Shiite-Suni-Kurd situation will worsen situation with Saddam gone.
GHB, wise man, heeds Powell's counsel
GWB decides to invade Iraq. Daddy purportedly ask son about his Iraq exit plan. "Uh?", replies son
Invasion is done. GWB triumphantly walks carrier deck to "Mission Accomplished" banner. Makes Rogue proud , "what a man", says the helico person, "so much manlier than that wuss/whimp Obama".
Saddam is killed.
Occupation begins, and, eventually, main U.S. mission is no longer to occupy, or improve social and economic situation, or build dispensaries and schools or wage war, no, main mission is protecting its troops from undefeatable foe.
Now, Sunni warriors, only 5 to 7,000 of them are heading for Baghdad as President Malaki had vowed to keep Sunnis out of power, even imprisoning dissidents. Sunnis, Shiites, sworn enemies, and throw in the Kurds, Wow, what a cauldron,.
The U.S., with dumbass advisors and military brass created an Iraqi army. Er , how do you meld Sunnis, Shiites, Kurds in one army if they each want to kill each other? Hmmm, did someone think of that beforehand? GWB? Hmmm, no.
So, now, and this gets rich, Sunni forces emanating from SYRIA, yes, those Syrian rebels fighting the Hassad gov't are now pushing to Baghdad, proving that Syrian troops are much more able and fighting-ready than the U.S.-trained Iraqi dumb dumbs.
Not finished. That best of all allies of the U.,S.(according to GWB, he knows, family has dealt longishly with the Bin Laden family), Saudi Arabia is, guess what, financing and arming the Sunnis who are nearing Baghdad. And why not? Are they not Sunni brothers?
So, and listen to this, the U.S., in order to stop those "friendly" Sunni terrorists who will soon rule Iraq, is turning for help and cooperation to...IRAN. Yes, you got that right. IRAN.
Does it get any better than that?
Oh, but it's old history. Don't you dare blame GWB for this sad state of affairs. Defer attention on this by holding inquiries into Benghazi.
The present disaster that is now Iraq, 4,500 G.I.s killed, 32, 000 gravely wounded, 150,000 Iraqi dead, infrastructure and priceless antiquities destroyed,$2 billion to fight that war, plus more millions training the Iraqi army etc etc....is NOT GWB's fault, hell, what he did took place 12 years ago, it's ancient history, yes, not his fault at all. Damn Obama, if all of this is anyone's fault, it's that BLACK man living in the WHITE House's fault, that's what.

Ottawa

#193836 Jun 18, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
FOXY Megyn Kelly wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch ...
hahahahahahaa!
<quoted text>
I think it is funny that you see me every where but as usual, you attack the messenger because you can not attack the message. How sophomoric.
You deny that was you? Why the reply?

Attack the messenger? You don't know , have no idea what you spew forth. "The media IS the message". Marshall Mcluhan. Accept it.

Ottawa

#193837 Jun 18, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And, what business is it of yours? None. Sit.
So you accept that you are racist. Thanks for your honesty.

==========
==========

Slave to Simon Legree : "You are a racist"

Simon Legree (aka LRS): "And, what business is it of yours? None. Sit"
Frank

Spokane, WA

#193838 Jun 18, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
About 10 million people who were previously uninsured are now covered under Obamacare.
315 million? Does Rougetard have any idea how many people already have good policies that won't significantly change?
Grow up.
And Rougie, please learn math. 10 mil out of 315 mil is 3.17% You're off by a factor of 100.
Hopefully ObamaKare will be repealed before it is completely initiated. ObamaKare won't be completely initiated for a couple more years and by then tens of millions of people will no longer be able to keep their coverage. Eventually, the average family will be paying much more than they were paying before Obama took office, even though Obama promised that the average family would save $2500. Every word that came out of Obama's mouth was lies. Since Obama has been in office over eight million people have lost their coverage. Obama claims seven million have signed up for ObamaKare,currently, two and a half million of those have problems with their paperwork. They will end up paying more than they had planned.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193839 Jun 18, 2014
<quoted text>
Iraq-Kuwait Gulf War.
Gen Powell counsels GHB NOT to take Baghdad , to leave Saddam be, as Shiite-Suni-Kurd situation will worsen situation with Saddam gone.
GWB decides to invade Iraq. Daddy purportedly ask son about his Iraq exit plan. "Uh?", replies son
Invasion is done. GWB triumphantly walks carrier deck to "Mission Accomplished" banner. Makes Rogue proud , "what a man", says the helico person, "so much manlier than that wuss/whimp Obama".
Saddam is killed.
Occupation begins, and, eventually, main U.S. mission is no longer to occupy, or improve social and economic situation, or build dispensaries and schools or wage war, no, main mission is protecting its troops from undefeatable foe.
Now, Sunni warriors, only 5 to 7,000 of them are heading for Baghdad as President Malaki had vowed to keep Sunnis out of power, even imprisoning dissidents. Sunnis, Shiites, sworn enemies, and throw in the Kurds, Wow, what a cauldron,.
The U.S., with dumbass advisors and military brass created an Iraqi army. Er , how do you meld Sunnis, Shiites, Kurds in one army if they each want to kill each other? Hmmm, did someone think of that beforehand? GWB? Hmmm, no.
So, now, and this gets rich, Sunni forces emanating from SYRIA, yes, those Syrian rebels fighting the Hassad gov't are now pushing to Baghdad, proving that Syrian troops are much more able and fighting-ready than the U.S.-trained Iraqi dumb dumbs.
Not finished. That best of all allies of the U.,S.(according to GWB, he knows, family has dealt longishly with the Bin Laden family), Saudi Arabia is, guess what, financing and arming the Sunnis who are nearing Baghdad. And why not? Are they not Sunni brothers?
So, and listen to this, the U.S., in order to stop those "friendly" Sunni terrorists who will soon rule Iraq, is turning for help and cooperation to...IRAN. Yes, you got that right. IRAN.
Oh, but it's old history. Don't you dare blame GWB for this sad state of affairs. Defer attention on this by holding inquiries into Benghazi.
The present disaster that is now Iraq, 4,500 G.I.s killed, 32, 000 gravely wounded, 150,000 Iraqi dead, infrastructure and priceless antiquities destroyed,$2 billion to fight that war, plus more millions training the Iraqi army etc etc....is NOT GWB's fault, hell, what he did took place 12 years ago, it's ancient history, yes, not his fault at all. Damn Obama, if all of this is anyone's fault, it's that BLACK man living in the WHITE House's fault, that's what.
Today is June 18, 2014.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193840 Jun 18, 2014
<quoted text>
So you accept that you are racist. Thanks for your honesty.
==========
==========
Slave to Simon Legree : "You are a racist"
Simon Legree (aka LRS): "And, what business is it of yours? None. Sit"
Only in your sick and twisted mind. Can you answer the question? What business is it of yours? None. Sit.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#193841 Jun 18, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Twinkie, who claims there are no open fields in Indiana, is calling someone else a pussboi? LMAO! Good one, twinkie. BTW, you can't duck and cover in an open field. That's still a good one though! LMAO @ Twinkie
More boatloads of nothing More Romper fables. Poor pathetic Romper. Just keep searching moron. Someday you'll get a clue. Maybe

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

#193842 Jun 18, 2014
<quoted text>
Iraq-Kuwait Gulf War.
Saddam is killed.
The problem with America is that we are trying to make the world into our image and likeness. The reason that we were so successful in creating a republic over two years ago was that we that a foundation of hundreds of years of English common law and institutions.

In the Middle East the people have no foundation of a representative government in their history. After WWI, when the France and England divided the remains of the Ottoman Empire that encompassed most of the Middle East, the leaders of France and England created new nations without regards to ethnic and religious backgrounds of the various people in the region. France and England imposed their brand of government upon these new nations.

What we are seeing today is the natural course of events of people who are rebalancing their right of self-government along ethnic and religious backgrounds that transcends artificially created boundaries imposed by the European powers a century ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min USAsince1680 1,220,277
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 13 min texas pete 5,909
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 1 hr Cracker Jack 87
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 69,700
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Progressive Democrat 52,858
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Michael Satterfield 99,362
Ask Amy 4-25-15 3 hr mrs gladys kravitz 3
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]