BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243089 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193945 Jun 18, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see many of the ridiculous deductibles before? At least now, people can get preventive care without a deductible. At least now they cannot be dropped the moment they get sick. At least now, children with a pre-existing condition can get coverage.
<quoted text>
Preventive care without a deductible? Please, give me a link, I'm interested!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#193946 Jun 18, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue is prone to shooting himself in the foot (normal, he has 12 guns and over 100,000 rounds). He continues posting links (he only reads the title or headline) that totally contradict what he is trying to prove.
I'm surprised he has any toes left.

And sometimes he reads the headline and has no clue what it means.

Bristol, CT

#193947 Jun 18, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
It's true. You get preventive care without deductible. It even includes procedures such as colonoscopy.

https://www.healthcare.gov/what-are-my-preven...

Bristol, CT

#193948 Jun 18, 2014
Free Preventive Care! No Copay, No Deductible Thanks You Affordable Care Act

OK, it''s not free. But it is included without out of pocket expense.

"Under ObamaCare most health plans are required to cover certain preventive care services at no out-of-pocket costs. These services don't require you to meet your deductible or other limits and should have no copay. If you are on a plan that doesn't cover essential health benefits and free preventive services check out your State's health insurance marketplace to see if there is a better plan for you.

You may be eligible for free preventive screenings, like blood pressure and cholesterol tests, mammograms, colonoscopies, and more. This includes coverage for vaccines and new preventive services for women."
Frank

Spokane, WA

#193949 Jun 18, 2014
" Did you see many of the ridiculous deductibles before? At least now, people can get preventive care without a deductible. At least now they cannot be dropped the moment they get sick. At least now, children with a pre-existing condition can get coverage."
<quoted text>
Adults also, no?
People are complaining that it much worse now for people with pre-existing conditions.

Bristol, CT

#193950 Jun 18, 2014
Frank wrote:
" Did you see many of the ridiculous deductibles before? At least now, people can get preventive care without a deductible. At least now they cannot be dropped the moment they get sick. At least now, children with a pre-existing condition can get coverage." <quoted text> People are complaining that it much worse now for people with pre-existing conditions.
True, Frank, some pundits on Fox are really pissed off that people can get preventive care witout a deductible.

No Frank, people with pre-existing conditions are not complaining. Some people may be complaining, but they are not the people with pre-existing conditions; they are dittoheads looking for a fight.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193951 Jun 18, 2014
<quoted text>
I'm judging? You wrote "This encompasses several of those intrinsic qualities that you lack." What say you?
Ally? Iraq and ally? Since when? Is that the same ally that, to show its gratitude for its U.S. liberation (yeah...), did not refund the U.S. one red cent for its 'liberation" , turned around and gave Russia the biggest oil and gas exploration and thence exploitation in its history, then signed huge export contract with Japan, and not reduced the price of a barrel by even a penny to show its gratitude. Ally? You want to go back in there and garrison your troops again? How long? 20, 50 years? And then, when you leave, another Vietnam.
Your ally? All the money and time spent training the Iraqi army. What a joke, You're a joke. Malaki is recruiting civilians, untrained men and children, Hitler-like in a last an vain effort to defend Baghdad from , for god's sake, 5 to 7000 Sunnis. You heard me, 5 to 7,000! And they can't be stopped. South Vietnamese pulled the same trick. The U.S. leaves, whether in Vietnam or Iraq or Afghanistan, their "well-trained" army disintegrates. Wake up and smell the pork rinds, loser.
What are you bytching about? Iraq was finally able to market their oil just like other nations. And, the money went to the country not punkazz Saddam! Good for them! To you, though, that's a bad thing. If Iraq wants to be a democracy, we should stay as long as needed. And, yes JACQTARI, they can be stopped. You simply remove their will to fight. Many ways to accomplish that. Times are a changing jacqtari, the world is growing weary of these terrorists from the 6th Century. Hell, we can just drop a few fake cartoons on their azzes and they'll start killing each other. F-18s are flying over Iraq now. Hmmm? Remember what Lil "o" said, now. No boots - well he's want 275 special forces to go to Iraq. I believe Pres. Bozo even said, we will not be going back to Iraq. Looks like all lies to me. Numbskull

Do you eat pork rinds or cracklins? You mention them almost daily. Just curious.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193952 Jun 18, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
It's true. You get preventive care without deductible. It even includes procedures such as colonoscopy.
https://www.healthcare.gov/what-are-my-preven...
Ah, I see why you're getting screwed up. Quit going to sites that end with .gov! Clown.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193953 Jun 18, 2014
wojar wrote:
Free Preventive Care! No Copay, No Deductible Thanks You Affordable Care Act
OK, it''s not free. But it is included without out of pocket expense.
"Under ObamaCare most health plans are required to cover certain preventive care services at no out-of-pocket costs. These services don't require you to meet your deductible or other limits and should have no copay. If you are on a plan that doesn't cover essential health benefits and free preventive services check out your State's health insurance marketplace to see if there is a better plan for you.
You may be eligible for free preventive screenings, like blood pressure and cholesterol tests, mammograms, colonoscopies, and more. This includes coverage for vaccines and new preventive services for women."
Batboy is back to pulling crap out of thin air! LMAO!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#193954 Jun 18, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Preventive care without deductible exists in33 of 34 OECD countries. Get with it, loser.

Ottawa

#193955 Jun 18, 2014
Frank wrote:
" Did you see many of the ridiculous deductibles before? At least now, people can get preventive care without a deductible. At least now they cannot be dropped the moment they get sick. At least now, children with a pre-existing condition can get coverage." <quoted text> People are complaining that it much worse now for people with pre-existing conditions.
Can you back up that last sentence?

Bristol, CT

#193956 Jun 18, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, I see why you're getting screwed up. Quit going to sites that end with .gov! Clown.
I see you cannot read with comprehension. People get preventive care without deductible. It's a good deal. And the providers are in the private sector.

This means people actually get some value, even for the cheapest policies, unlike before.

Bristol, CT

#193957 Jun 18, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>The US would distance itself from Israel in a heart beat, if "Thor's Hammer" was used.
During the Gulf War the US did everything to stop Israel from joining the fight and just stopped short of kissing their asses, or not. Now that region has put its butt in a place where we may not have an input.
Obviously, the US does what is in her best interests; nothing else matters.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193958 Jun 18, 2014
Batboy's biggest concern while teaching/lecturing:

Lecturer: Why are you looking at those monkeys outside when I am in the class?

HaHaHaHa!

Bristol, CT

#193959 Jun 18, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Not one single Republican voted for ObamaKare. I didn't have to mention that Obama was pushing death panels,since it is one way that Obama can save money to give health care to people that would rather stay drunk or high on drugs than work,it was all over the news,yet the liberals merely laughed it off.
Grow up Frank, Death panels are a fantasy. Please show the DPs in the CFR. you can't never happened

Grow up!.

Bristol, CT

#193960 Jun 18, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Batboy is back to pulling crap out of thin air! LMAO!
I just had physical and colonoscopy without copay. Millions of others are getting it too.

Sorry loser. Keep your head in the sand.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#193961 Jun 18, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>I just had physical and colonoscopy without copay. Millions of others are getting it too.
Sorry loser. Keep your head in the sand.
Obama signed ObamaKare in 2009, I've been getting physicals for decades. Nothing good has come from anything Obama has done. Obama doesn't understand the concept of unanticipated negative outcomes from his radical left wing agenda.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193962 Jun 18, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you cannot read with comprehension. People get preventive care without deductible. It's a good deal. And the providers are in the private sector.
This means people actually get some value, even for the cheapest policies, unlike before.
I read and comprehend just fine. You prefer to play games and believe the obvious propaganda that Lil "o" dishes out. No questions asked. You lap it right up. Tell us Batboy, how many times have YOU heard Obama lie? And BTW, those providers are in the private sector.......for now!

Ottawa

#193963 Jun 19, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you bytching about? Iraq was finally able to market their oil just like other nations. And, the money went to the country not punkazz Saddam! Good for them! To you, though, that's a bad thing. If Iraq wants to be a democracy, we should stay as long as needed. And, yes JACQTARI, they can be stopped. You simply remove their will to fight. Many ways to accomplish that. Times are a changing jacqtari, the world is growing weary of these terrorists from the 6th Century. Hell, we can just drop a few fake cartoons on their azzes and they'll start killing each other. F-18s are flying over Iraq now. Hmmm? Remember what Lil "o" said, now. No boots - well he's want 275 special forces to go to Iraq. I believe Pres. Bozo even said, we will not be going back to Iraq. Looks like all lies to me. Numbskull
Do you eat pork rinds or cracklins? You mention them almost daily. Just curious.
Yes, to the market, making sure of no favours for their "liberators". And the money went to the country, not to Saddam? LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd). Would you like to take that one back. "You want a democracy, you should stay there as long as needed?" Really? How long, you had been there 12 years, 3 times longer than WW2 - and the army you trained and built up gave up when faced with 5 to 7000 Sunnis!

Bomb them? Bomb who? Bomb columns of 5,000 to 7000 men? Are you nuts? Bombing never worked in Vietnam, Afghanistan and Iraq. Why should it work now? Those 275 men were sent to protect the U.S. Embassy, LOSER, not to fight the Sunnis.

Oh, and you did mention Iraq as an ally in a previous post. I debunked it but not enough as I forgot to mention that in 12 years of occupation, your ally, Iraq, killed 4,500+ G.I.s and maimed 32,000 of them. Also killed directly or indirectly 150,000 of their own and over 1 million maimed. Ally? Wow.

Go back to grade school, trailer garbage.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#193964 Jun 19, 2014
"Chicago Department of Aviation officials said yesterday that thunder storms are responsible for the cancellation of 580 flights at O'Hare International Airport."

LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min No Surprize 1,656,989
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr what a russsh 11,557
Trump is A 5 hr Chilli J 165
Shouldn't this skank apologize B4 next session? 6 hr SQUAW B Malignant 13
Juanita Broaddrick explains why she supported T... 6 hr BUBBA GUILTY 2
Moore Jones will be close. 7 hr The Predicting Kimd 1
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 7 hr They cannot kill ... 3,731

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance