BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
171,581 - 171,600 of 174,605 Comments Last updated 17 min ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I recall before one of the Iraq invasions, a general was being questioned by Congress and accidentally (Freudian slip) referred to Iraq as Vietnam, eliciting groans from the chicken hawks.
It was Daddy Bush who asked Dumbya about his exit strategy before the invasion. Dumbya didn't have one.
And how long did it take Obama to withdraw? From Afghanistan too? As far as I am concerned, just as soon as he had taken care of Saddamn Hussein and Usama Bin Laden, we should have pulled out of those countries as no one can reform a Islamic country.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts confuse YOU. He was in Pakistan, one of your allies.
Oh, how'd that go, capturing Bin Laden in Afghanistan? Oops, did GWB not pull out lots of troops in order to invade Iraq, and forgot about "getting" Bin Laden? Why'd Obama have to finish the job for him? Look at Iraq today. Do you really think that the invasion of Iraq and its subsequent occupation were a success? Shades of...Vietnam, no? U.S. pulls out, leaves U.S.-trained troops, and in a matter of weeks, or a few months , country collapses. Why repeat those mistakes? Why? And now people like you want the U.s. to intervene in Syria, the Ukraine, Iraq (again). What the hell...
It is debatable whether Pakistan, or any other Islamic country, can really be an ally of America.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Iraq is in the same problem that S. Vietnam was in. Our Democrat Controlled Congress cut funding to them. If you noticed, the tanks that cot captured in Kirkut were old Soviet T-54 tanks.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_ea...
And you think it's a good thing that they captured those Russian tanks that previously were held by Iraqi troops?

Stop it with the funding. The U.S.left and incredible cache of arms for the South Vietnamese. You know darn well that no amount of funding could save South Vietnam. No amount of funding, and far as I know, it was not cut off, can save Iraq. The only solution for Vietnam AND Iraq was for the U.S. to have active troops on the ground. Tell us, though, how long you wanted those troops to stay in Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq? 20, 30 years? And you know, even after 30 years, the moment they'd pull out,the country is toast.

Exit plan, Rogue, exit plan.

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I want slavery? It was the NRA who wanted the blacks of the South to be able to own guns to defend themselves from Democrat Night Riders way back when!!!!.
The National Rifle Association was "founded by religious leaders who wanted to protect freed slaves from the Ku Klux Klan."
Harry Alford on Friday, February 22nd, 2013 in a news conference
"I want to thank the Lord for our Constitution. I also want to thank the NRA for its legacy. The National Rifle Association was started, founded by religious leaders who wanted to protect freed slaves from the Ku Klux Klan."
http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/statement ...
<quoted text>
Didn't read the article, did you? Sad, very sad, because if you had you would realize was that the NRA was big on CIVIL RIGHTS to include Second Amendment rights for ALL Americans regardless of color!
Mr. Finch is a racist bigot!!!
<quoted text>
Robert F. Williams? Is this the same Robert F. Williams who urged blacks to engage in insurrection against the United States while he was in Cuba during the Cuban Missile Crisis in 1962? Is this the same Robert F. Williams who travelled to North Vietnam during the Vietnam War? Is the same Robert F. Williams who left Cuba in 1965 to live in China?

Given Robert F. Williams sterling accomplishments, is this the only example of NRA's support of blacks civil rights since it was formed in 1871? Do you have any information as to how many black members were there in the 1800s and early 1900s? Were there NRA chapters in the south during this time period? If there were chaptes in the south did they include blacks? If not why not?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Now this is an example of Fascism. If you disagree with a Progressive, you get FIRED!!! And what is sad is that Progressives think Conservatives are Fascists!!!
Climate Change Editorial Gets Professor Fired From Think Tank
A professor who raised questions about the man-made climate change movement in relation to its impact on Africa was reportedly fired by a progressive think tank.
Caleb Rossiter, an adjunct professor at American University, was apparently sacked by the Institute for Policy Studies where he was an associate fellow just two days after publishing an OpEd piece in the Wall Street Journal called “Sacrificing Africa for Climate Change,” that also claimed that climate change is an “unproved science.”
Rossiter, a long-time progressive activist who stated in the editorial that he spent his entire career “on the foreign policy left,” questioned what he deemed the well-intentioned campaign for so-called climate justice. Explained Rossiter, in part:
And I oppose the campaign even more for trying to deny to Africans the reliable electricity — and thus the economic development and extended years of life — that fossil fuels can bring. The left wants to stop industrialization — even if the hypothesis of catastrophic, man-made global warming is false.”
The professor also assailed the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) for seizing upon “dubious” climate change data and computer models to issue dire global warming warnings:“… even the IPCC acknowledges that the average global temperature today remains unchanged since 2000, and did not rise one degree as the models predicted… Even if the wildest claims about the current impact of fossil fuels on the environment and the models predicting the future impact all prove true and accurate, Africa should be exempted from global restraints as it seeks to modernize.”
Within two days of the publication, the progressive think tank, via email, fired the professor after a long-term affiliation for straying from the organization’s views on climate science. Dr. Rossiter told Climate Depot what happened after his views surfaced in the WSJ:
If people ever say that fears of censorship for ‘climate change’ views are overblown, have them take a look at this: Just two days after I published a piece in the Wall Street Journal calling for Africa to be allowed the ‘all of the above’ energy strategy we have in the U.S., the Institute for Policy Studies terminated my 23-year relationship with them… because my analysis and theirs ‘diverge.’ I have tried to get [IPS] to discuss and explain their rejection of my analysis. When I countered a claim of ‘rapidly accelerating’ temperature change with the [UN] IPCC’s own data’, showing the nearly 20-year temperature pause –the best response I ever got was ‘Caleb, I don’t have time for this.’”
Last month, a renowned Swedish meteorologist/climatologist resigned from the board of a global warming-skeptical think tank because he was harassed by climate change advocates.
Do you think the climate change movement is engaging in censorship of those scientists and policy analysts who don’t necessarily buy into the prevailing global warming consensus?
Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1299796/climate-chan...
Oh goody, I got another peanut from the peanut gallery. Tahnk you, thank you, thank you. I will try harder to get more peanutz.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew of the speech. I've just re-read it. Please inform me how this speech empowered terrorists around the world. Thank you.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ 2009/06/04/obama-speech-in-cai ro-vid_n_211215.html What speech are you making reference to? http://www.youtube.com/watch... Obama has made dozens of speeches that have contained language specific to his disdain for our country's founding and the colonialist that in his words didn't allow the 'correct' freedom of the Muslim faith. Obama has encouraged terrorist repeatedly with his radical left wing rhetoric.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
"Climate change is not a hoax. It isn't a fantasy. That such claims are being made are absolutely preposterous..
Climate change is happening and with dire consequences already evident."
Tom Skilling, WGN Chief Meteorologist.
June 14, 2014
Oh wow, another Libtard OPINION, But he is correct that the Climate will continue to change. As far a dire consequences, another Little Ice Age would probably kill at least a billion Earthlings.
BTW, if you are so sure about Global Warming, why are you living in the Tropics. Might I suggest you move to the French island of Saint Pierre and Miquelon while there is plenty of beach front property available.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Pierre_and...
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Rossiter's scientific credentials: ZERO.
Obama is not a climate scientist. Obama is clueless if he believes that man has more control of the climate than the sun. If Obama's moon is made out of blue cheese, it still has more control of our Earth's climate than he does. The moon is made out of blue cheese just as much as his father was a United States citizen,and you can walk to the moon if you use a cane. Man eats vegetation that thrives on carbon dioxide and sunlight. Carbon dioxide is the primary source of carbon in life on Earth.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is debatable whether Pakistan, or any other Islamic country, can really be an ally of America.
Top U.S. foreign aid beneficiaries :
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Afghanistan 12,885.50 3,325.50 9,559.90 423.59
Israel 3,100.10 25.10 3,075.00 408.40
Iraq 1,940.10 783.50 1,156.60 62.32
Egypt 1,404.00 102.60 1,301.40 16.78
Pakistan 1,214.90 1,137.70 77.20 6.38
Pakistan, apart from being the U.S. 5th largest recipient overall (way over much-friendlier India, why?) gets practically all its armaments from the U.S. and China.
Debatable you say? And look-see what country is the BIGGEST recipient. Why, Afghanistan, which happens to be the U.S.'s biggest opium supplier. Do you see something wrong with the Pakistan and Afghanistan pictures or will you tell me, bereft of a response, to go f*ck myself??

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I want slavery? It was the NRA who wanted the blacks of the South to be able to own guns to defend themselves from Democrat Night Riders way back when!!!!.
The National Rifle Association was "founded by religious leaders who wanted to protect freed slaves from the Ku Klux Klan."
Harry Alford on Friday, February 22nd, 2013 in a news conference
"I want to thank the Lord for our Constitution. I also want to thank the NRA for its legacy. The National Rifle Association was started, founded by religious leaders who wanted to protect freed slaves from the Ku Klux Klan."
http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/statement ...
<quoted text>
Didn't read the article, did you? Sad, very sad, because if you had you would realize was that the NRA was big on CIVIL RIGHTS to include Second Amendment rights for ALL Americans regardless of color!
Mr. Finch is a racist bigot!!!
<quoted text>
NRA protected blacks from the KKK? If it were true then it is the biggest secret that the NRA has kept from the public for over 120 years since its founding in 1871. There is no literature in the history of the NRA that promoted this concept as the basis of its mission.
There is no anecdotal evidence in newspapers that a chapter of the NRA protected blacks from the KKK. The only reference you cited for support of your thesis is Robert F. Williams, a black, who started a chapter of the NRA in Monroe, N.C. called the Black Armed Club in the late 1950s.

By the way the new president, Jim Porter of the NRA who is from the south called the civil war the war of Northern Agression.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
Robert F. Williams? Is this the same Robert F. Williams who urged blacks to engage in insurrection against the United States while he was in Cuba during the Cuban Missile Crisis in 1962? Is this the same Robert F. Williams who travelled to North Vietnam during the Vietnam War? Is the same Robert F. Williams who left Cuba in 1965 to live in China?
Given Robert F. Williams sterling accomplishments, is this the only example of NRA's support of blacks civil rights since it was formed in 1871? Do you have any information as to how many black members were there in the 1800s and early 1900s? Were there NRA chapters in the south during this time period? If there were chaptes in the south did they include blacks? If not why not?
Well, you mentioned him, I DID NOT. No, I have no idea how many black people were members of the NRA in the 1960s, do you? Were all of them like Robert F. Williams? Wasn't he also a member of the NAACP? Why did you not mention that fact?
BTW, the Democrat was anti-black until the 1960s and only instituted the Welfare system to re-enslave blacks. And it worked, didn't it!!!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

Frank wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/06/04/obam... What speech are you making reference to? http://www.youtube.com/watch... Obama has made dozens of speeches that have contained language specific to his disdain for our country's founding and the colonialist that in his words didn't allow the 'correct' freedom of the Muslim faith. Obama has encouraged terrorist repeatedly with his radical left wing rhetoric.
I was referring to the speech/link that YOU posted. What else? Nothing in there empowering terrorists. If so, please point out the sentences.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is not a climate scientist. Obama is clueless if he believes that man has more control of the climate than the sun. If Obama's moon is made out of blue cheese, it still has more control of our Earth's climate than he does. The moon is made out of blue cheese just as much as his father was a United States citizen,and you can walk to the moon if you use a cane. Man eats vegetation that thrives on carbon dioxide and sunlight. Carbon dioxide is the primary source of carbon in life on Earth.
You reckon that "Obama is not a climate scientist" . Scary that you would say that.

Why should he be a climate scientist? Obama takes his advice from those very same climate scientists. As president, Obama presides over every conceivable arm of the government . Does he have to have a degree for every department that, as president , he oversees?

To be president, does one have to have a degree and have practiced as a :

farmer to oversee the agriculture dept?
doctor to oversee the health dept?
a military person to oversee the defence dept?
a policeman to oversee the justice dept?
a contractor to oversee public works?
an educator to oversee the dept of education?
a foreign aid worker to oversee US Aid?
an astronaut to oversee NASA?

Need I go on? The president presides over all those departments which are headed by professionals in most of those areas and who, as per climate scientists, ADVISE him, which advice he and his cabinet take into consideration. In the final analysis, and based on this advice, the president, any president, like him (and soon-to-be her) or not and him alone decides.

You did not think a whole lot before posting , did you?
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

<quoted text>
I was referring to the speech/link that YOU posted. What else? Nothing in there empowering terrorists. If so, please point out the sentences.
Every word of every speech that Obama has ever given has contained language specific to his disdain for our country,our fore fathers and our way of life. He is despicable,and hates our country.but he loves to waste our tax dollars. Obama gives away billion dollar grants as though they were spoiled pennies,but what does he care he never spends a dime of his own money.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I recall before one of the Iraq invasions, a general was being questioned by Congress and accidentally (Freudian slip) referred to Iraq as Vietnam, eliciting groans from the chicken hawks.
It was Daddy Bush who asked Dumbya about his exit strategy before the invasion. Dumbya didn't have one.
Daddy Bush, wiser and more experienced than sonny GWB, heeded General Colin Powell's advice and halted troop movements before entering Baghdad. He realised that Saddam was the devil he knew, and as bad as he was, was best to leave him be. He knew that no war could be won in Iraq, that he had won that battle but was doomed to lose the war. I can just imagine the angst that Daddy Bush experienced when his son invaded Iraq , not to mention the disastrous 12 years that followed.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Morocco, Tunisia, Jordan, to a certain extent Egypt (3rd largest U.S. aid recipient), The Emirates, Kuwait, S. Arabia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Turkey (member of Nato), India, with its 200 million Moslems, contradict your opinion on the U.S.'s allies. Any more pearls of wisdom?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Now this is an example of Fascism. If you disagree with a Progressive, you get FIRED!!! And what is sad is that Progressives think Conservatives are Fascists!!!
Climate Change Editorial Gets Professor Fired From Think Tank
A professor who raised questions about the man-made climate change movement in relation to its impact on Africa was reportedly fired by a progressive think tank.
Caleb Rossiter, an adjunct professor at American University, was apparently sacked by the Institute for Policy Studies where he was an associate fellow just two days after publishing an OpEd piece in the Wall Street Journal called “Sacrificing Africa for Climate Change,” that also claimed that climate change is an “unproved science.”
Rossiter, a long-time progressive activist who stated in the editorial that he spent his entire career “on the foreign policy left,” questioned what he deemed the well-intentioned campaign for so-called climate justice. Explained Rossiter, in part:
And I oppose the campaign even more for trying to deny to Africans the reliable electricity — and thus the economic development and extended years of life — that fossil fuels can bring. The left wants to stop industrialization — even if the hypothesis of catastrophic, man-made global warming is false.”
The professor also assailed the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) for seizing upon “dubious” climate change data and computer models to issue dire global warming warnings:“… even the IPCC acknowledges that the average global temperature today remains unchanged since 2000, and did not rise one degree as the models predicted… Even if the wildest claims about the current impact of fossil fuels on the environment and the models predicting the future impact all prove true and accurate, Africa should be exempted from global restraints as it seeks to modernize.”
Within two days of the publication, the progressive think tank, via email, fired the professor after a long-term affiliation for straying from the organization’s views on climate science. Dr. Rossiter told Climate Depot what happened after his views surfaced in the WSJ:
If people ever say that fears of censorship for ‘climate change’ views are overblown, have them take a look at this: Just two days after I published a piece in the Wall Street Journal calling for Africa to be allowed the ‘all of the above’ energy strategy we have in the U.S., the Institute for Policy Studies terminated my 23-year relationship with them… because my analysis and theirs ‘diverge.’ I have tried to get [IPS] to discuss and explain their rejection of my analysis. When I countered a claim of ‘rapidly accelerating’ temperature change with the [UN] IPCC’s own data’, showing the nearly 20-year temperature pause –the best response I ever got was ‘Caleb, I don’t have time for this.’”
Last month, a renowned Swedish meteorologist/climatologist resigned from the board of a global warming-skeptical think tank because he was harassed by climate change advocates.
Do you think the climate change movement is engaging in censorship of those scientists and policy analysts who don’t necessarily buy into the prevailing global warming consensus?
Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1299796/climate-chan ...
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh goody, I got another peanut from the peanut gallery. Tahnk you, thank you, thank you. I will try harder to get more peanutz.
What ? You don't agree with yourself?
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

<quoted text>
You reckon that "Obama is not a climate scientist" . Scary that you would say that.
Why should he be a climate scientist? Obama takes his advice from those very same climate scientists. As president, Obama presides over every conceivable arm of the government . Does he have to have a degree for every department that, as president , he oversees?
To be president, does one have to have a degree and have practiced as a :
farmer to oversee the agriculture dept?
doctor to oversee the health dept?
a military person to oversee the defence dept?
a policeman to oversee the justice dept?
a contractor to oversee public works?
an educator to oversee the dept of education?
a foreign aid worker to oversee US Aid?
an astronaut to oversee NASA?
Need I go on? The president presides over all those departments which are headed by professionals in most of those areas and who, as per climate scientists, ADVISE him, which advice he and his cabinet take into consideration. In the final analysis, and based on this advice, the president, any president, like him (and soon-to-be her) or not and him alone decides.
You did not think a whole lot before posting , did you?
To be President of the United States, one should possess leadership qualities that Obama does not have. The President of the United States should also have the best interest of our country at the top of his agenda, Obama doesn't care about our country or our best interests, he only cares about his personal agenda, and his desire to destroy our country as he has stated many time since 2008. Obama is a hypocrite who is so arrogant that he believes he knows more about the military than all the Generals combined,even though he never served one day and has never attended a leadership course. Obama is so arrogant that he really believes some of the lies he tells us every day. Man made global warming his not what he describes and is not proven science, can not be proven as he describes it using the scientific method. That the Earth revolves around the sun and the moon and seas effect climate all can be proven by the scientific method,that Obama is more powerful than the Sun,not.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you mentioned him, I DID NOT. No, I have no idea how many black people were members of the NRA in the 1960s, do you? Were all of them like Robert F. Williams? Wasn't he also a member of the NAACP? Why did you not mention that fact?
BTW, the Democrat was anti-black until the 1960s and only instituted the Welfare system to re-enslave blacks. And it worked, didn't it!!!
If I may. He was quoted in a link YOU supplied, right? So you agree with it else why should you post it? Oh, and as per many links you've supplied in the past, it is no longer accessible. When that happens, do like me, publish the link

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

Jacques,
A lot of people think that brand T. Rump smacks of arrogance.
It could backfire on him with enough negative publicity.
It's really not the biggest deal in the world, but tasteless is tasteless.
I don't really like skyscrapers that are draped with an extior curtain of glass anyway. I have not seen it in person, but that type of architecture seems ubiquitous to me in that it couid be found in almost any urban cityscape..
It reminds me of Dallas or Houston or Dubai.
loose

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

76 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Buroc Millhouse Obama 1,079,800
AAUA PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 SESS... 3 min DR ADEKUNLE 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min Mothra 45,790
UNIPORT PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 S... 9 min DR ADEKUNLE 1
Amy 7-24 11 min Toj 23
Avondale and Chicago's Polish Village Celebrate... 11 min bensleys thoughts 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 min Sublime1 97,528
Abby 7-24 11 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs