BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Jan 8, 2009 Read more: Chicago Tribune 186,851
The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Read more
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193571 Jun 15, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Just the last part is wrong? You decide which part, right?
The thing WAS a hoax. You really think that Harvard, chock-full of intelligent higher-quotient intellectuals, most of them centre-left, would come to such an inane conclusion? Are you kidding?
Not at all. The guy has a hell of a sense of humor! Harvard is chock-full of whack jobs and didn't they recently have a big cheating scandal? Whoopee!
Afro-Euro-Americ an Prez

Jacksonville, FL

#193572 Jun 16, 2014
Chicago is note for three things.

1. Pizza
2. Gangsters
3. Corrupt Politicians

One thing for certain, Obama is not pizza.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#193573 Jun 16, 2014
Chicago is the city that works.
Florida is the armpit of America.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#193574 Jun 16, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Rouge Moron is a boil on Florida

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#193575 Jun 16, 2014
Democrats can only recognize the correct American flag only three out of ten times.
https://twitter.com/TheDemocrats/status/47787...

Location hidden

#193576 Jun 16, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Rouge Moron is a boil on Florida
Shitcago is the Murder Capitol of America! And both of you are sad little trolls. Hey, I saw two snow flakes here this past winter. It must be Global Cooling!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#193577 Jun 16, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
Illiterate fool laughs like a hyena.

Sad.

Location hidden

#193578 Jun 16, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I have been reading for a few days from RIGHT-WING sources that Hillary's new book had been heavily discounted but I did not want to post it until I had found a neutral, or lefty, source and I finally did.
But the question remains, why is Hillary's new book being discounted so early?
<quoted text>
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares?
That's the problem, no one cares about Hillary's new book. That is why Hillary is discounti9ng her book as it is the only way anyone will buy it! And those that do buy it only want it for a coffee table display.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#193579 Jun 16, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
At some point defending a fool, makes you a fool yourself.
I'm not defending Clint. Are you sure you're okay?

Ottawa

#193580 Jun 16, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all. The guy has a hell of a sense of humor! Harvard is chock-full of whack jobs and didn't they recently have a big cheating scandal? Whoopee!
Sense of humour? Well,well, who was fooled? Who posted it as a factual real study? Sense of humour? You? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). You saw a headline, and like Rogue,it appealed to your universal "anti" and you pounced on it.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#193581 Jun 16, 2014
<quoted text>
I'd like to ask Dale what he means by "treaties". Except for consular access and extradition treaties between some nations (not that many) which is far from automatic, what treaties is he talking about?. You're a French couple, let's say, and wife gives birth to a baby. Baby has automatic U.S./French dual nationality of course BUT as long as said child resides in the United States, France has a much jurisdiction over that child as it has over his French parents, which is NONE. None whatsoever, simple as that.
LMAO!!! Thanks Jock for explaining to wojar that children born in this country of aliens receive the citizenship of their father's country of origin, at birth. A dual-citizenship isn't any better than that of a naturalized citizen, they aren't Natural Born Citizens.

Ottawa

#193582 Jun 16, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I have been reading for a few days from RIGHT-WING sources that Hillary's new book had been heavily discounted but I did not want to post it until I had found a neutral, or lefty, source and I finally did.
But the question remains, why is Hillary's new book being discounted so early?
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
That's the problem, no one cares about Hillary's new book. That is why Hillary is discounti9ng her book as it is the only way anyone will buy it! And those that do buy it only want it for a coffee table display.
That's strange because Barnes and Noble puts Hillary's book at number 6 amongst non-fiction bestsellers, and it's only been out a couple weeks. Is Barnes and Noble wrong? All it does is sell books.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#193583 Jun 16, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, loser, you said you had a car that could put energy back into the grid.
Got Alzheimer's?
Now it's solar panels? Hahahahahahahahahhaa!
Jagoff.
Dale MORON:
"I am producing 12 volts with an input of 4 volts. I am also producing 36 volts from the same 4 volts. This is on a small scale, but it has potential. With a little funding I will have an auto that will never need fueling and can put energy back into the grid."
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahah!!!!!!!
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! Dunb ass, it doesn't matter where I put the solar panels. Want to donate to the cause????

Ottawa

#193584 Jun 16, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! No, the binding fact is, both of her parents were citizens of the US, had she been born in Russia she would have been a US citizen.
Yes, she would be but as long as she lived in Russia,. the U.S. would have no jurisdiction over her. Whatsoever.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#193585 Jun 16, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Get real, Dale, Play Law is for children. Grow up, child.
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! Yep, when you get yourself in a bind, here comes the "Play Law" card.
If aliens while in the US were "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof (US Constitution), they would have all of the rights, liberties and responsibilities as a citizen, but that isn't the case, is it!!!!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#193586 Jun 16, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
You asked what right I have to "question an application".
Answer, I have every right.
Dale, you have the right to remain a moron.
<quoted text>
Irrelevant!!! You gave me what I wanted!!!

Ottawa

#193587 Jun 16, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Thanks Jock for explaining to wojar that children born in this country of aliens receive the citizenship of their father's country of origin, at birth. A dual-citizenship isn't any better than that of a naturalized citizen, they aren't Natural Born Citizens.
Who said they didn't receive the citizenship of one of their parents? Not wojar nor I . What you don't understand is that the country that grants them citizenship has no jurisdiction over the child so long as that child is in the U.S. Cripes, each country has its own laws and those laws have to be respected no matter who or what you are. Easy-to-understand example for you. The U.S. has jurisdiction over its U.S. citizens SO LONG AS THEY ARE LIVING IN THE U.S. A U.S. citizen takes a trip to the U.K. The U.K. decides to arrest him, jail him, justly or not. There is nothing the U.S,. can do about it. Got it? The U.S. has no jurisdiction over that U.S. citizen the moment he landed in the U.K. or any other country. It may have moral jurisdiction but that don't do much good, does it now? Got it?

What jurisdiction did Kenya have over Obama, born from a Kenyan father? Could Kenya , "having jurisdiction over Obama" as you pretend, insist on having him sent to Kenya? Need I say more?
Dale

Wichita, KS

#193588 Jun 16, 2014
<quoted text>
Yes, she would be but as long as she lived in Russia,. the U.S. would have no jurisdiction over her. Whatsoever.
LMAO!!! But she would still be subject to the jurisdiction, thereof (US Constitution), if not then she wouldn't be a US citizen.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#193589 Jun 16, 2014
<quoted text>
Who said they didn't receive the citizenship of one of their parents? Not wojar nor I . What you don't understand is that the country that grants them citizenship has no jurisdiction over the child so long as that child is in the U.S. Cripes, each country has its own laws and those laws have to be respected no matter who or what you are. Easy-to-understand example for you. The U.S. has jurisdiction over its U.S. citizens SO LONG AS THEY ARE LIVING IN THE U.S. A U.S. citizen takes a trip to the U.K. The U.K. decides to arrest him, jail him, justly or not. There is nothing the U.S,. can do about it. Got it? The U.S. has no jurisdiction over that U.S. citizen the moment he landed in the U.K. or any other country. It may have moral jurisdiction but that don't do much good, does it now? Got it?
What jurisdiction did Kenya have over Obama, born from a Kenyan father? Could Kenya , "having jurisdiction over Obama" as you pretend, insist on having him sent to Kenya? Need I say more?
LMAO!!! Does a US person lose his citizenship while in the UK??? I don't think so!!!! So, you see the US does have jurisdiction over its citizens, if not they wouldn't be called citizen outside of our borders.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#193590 Jun 16, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Dunb ass, it doesn't matter where I put the solar panels. Want to donate to the cause????
Hi JD :)
Long time, no see

~-~

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,216,680
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 52,699
amy april 17 2 hr duke86 2
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Cold Front 69,604
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr PEllen 99,354
News From the scene of downtown shooting: 'It looked... 10 hr reality is a crutch 1
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 hr timmy 71,939
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]