BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Read more

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#193501 Jun 15, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is not a climate scientist. Obama is clueless if he believes that man has more control of the climate than the sun. If Obama's moon is made out of blue cheese, it still has more control of our Earth's climate than he does. The moon is made out of blue cheese just as much as his father was a United States citizen,and you can walk to the moon if you use a cane. Man eats vegetation that thrives on carbon dioxide and sunlight. Carbon dioxide is the primary source of carbon in life on Earth.
You reckon that "Obama is not a climate scientist" . Scary that you would say that.

Why should he be a climate scientist? Obama takes his advice from those very same climate scientists. As president, Obama presides over every conceivable arm of the government . Does he have to have a degree for every department that, as president , he oversees?

To be president, does one have to have a degree and have practiced as a :

farmer to oversee the agriculture dept?
doctor to oversee the health dept?
a military person to oversee the defence dept?
a policeman to oversee the justice dept?
a contractor to oversee public works?
an educator to oversee the dept of education?
a foreign aid worker to oversee US Aid?
an astronaut to oversee NASA?

Need I go on? The president presides over all those departments which are headed by professionals in most of those areas and who, as per climate scientists, ADVISE him, which advice he and his cabinet take into consideration. In the final analysis, and based on this advice, the president, any president, like him (and soon-to-be her) or not and him alone decides.

You did not think a whole lot before posting , did you?
Frank

Spokane, WA

#193502 Jun 15, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I was referring to the speech/link that YOU posted. What else? Nothing in there empowering terrorists. If so, please point out the sentences.
Every word of every speech that Obama has ever given has contained language specific to his disdain for our country,our fore fathers and our way of life. He is despicable,and hates our country.but he loves to waste our tax dollars. Obama gives away billion dollar grants as though they were spoiled pennies,but what does he care he never spends a dime of his own money.

Ottawa

#193503 Jun 15, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I recall before one of the Iraq invasions, a general was being questioned by Congress and accidentally (Freudian slip) referred to Iraq as Vietnam, eliciting groans from the chicken hawks.
It was Daddy Bush who asked Dumbya about his exit strategy before the invasion. Dumbya didn't have one.
Daddy Bush, wiser and more experienced than sonny GWB, heeded General Colin Powell's advice and halted troop movements before entering Baghdad. He realised that Saddam was the devil he knew, and as bad as he was, was best to leave him be. He knew that no war could be won in Iraq, that he had won that battle but was doomed to lose the war. I can just imagine the angst that Daddy Bush experienced when his son invaded Iraq , not to mention the disastrous 12 years that followed.

Ottawa

#193504 Jun 15, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is debatable whether Pakistan, or any other Islamic country, can really be an ally of America.
Morocco, Tunisia, Jordan, to a certain extent Egypt (3rd largest U.S. aid recipient), The Emirates, Kuwait, S. Arabia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Turkey (member of Nato), India, with its 200 million Moslems, contradict your opinion on the U.S.'s allies. Any more pearls of wisdom?
Frank

Spokane, WA

#193506 Jun 15, 2014
<quoted text>
You reckon that "Obama is not a climate scientist" . Scary that you would say that.
Why should he be a climate scientist? Obama takes his advice from those very same climate scientists. As president, Obama presides over every conceivable arm of the government . Does he have to have a degree for every department that, as president , he oversees?
To be president, does one have to have a degree and have practiced as a :
farmer to oversee the agriculture dept?
doctor to oversee the health dept?
a military person to oversee the defence dept?
a policeman to oversee the justice dept?
a contractor to oversee public works?
an educator to oversee the dept of education?
a foreign aid worker to oversee US Aid?
an astronaut to oversee NASA?
Need I go on? The president presides over all those departments which are headed by professionals in most of those areas and who, as per climate scientists, ADVISE him, which advice he and his cabinet take into consideration. In the final analysis, and based on this advice, the president, any president, like him (and soon-to-be her) or not and him alone decides.
You did not think a whole lot before posting , did you?
To be President of the United States, one should possess leadership qualities that Obama does not have. The President of the United States should also have the best interest of our country at the top of his agenda, Obama doesn't care about our country or our best interests, he only cares about his personal agenda, and his desire to destroy our country as he has stated many time since 2008. Obama is a hypocrite who is so arrogant that he believes he knows more about the military than all the Generals combined,even though he never served one day and has never attended a leadership course. Obama is so arrogant that he really believes some of the lies he tells us every day. Man made global warming his not what he describes and is not proven science, can not be proven as he describes it using the scientific method. That the Earth revolves around the sun and the moon and seas effect climate all can be proven by the scientific method,that Obama is more powerful than the Sun,not.

Ottawa

#193507 Jun 15, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you mentioned him, I DID NOT. No, I have no idea how many black people were members of the NRA in the 1960s, do you? Were all of them like Robert F. Williams? Wasn't he also a member of the NAACP? Why did you not mention that fact?
BTW, the Democrat was anti-black until the 1960s and only instituted the Welfare system to re-enslave blacks. And it worked, didn't it!!!
If I may. He was quoted in a link YOU supplied, right? So you agree with it else why should you post it? Oh, and as per many links you've supplied in the past, it is no longer accessible. When that happens, do like me, publish the link

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#193508 Jun 15, 2014
Jacques,
A lot of people think that brand T. Rump smacks of arrogance.
It could backfire on him with enough negative publicity.
It's really not the biggest deal in the world, but tasteless is tasteless.
I don't really like skyscrapers that are draped with an extior curtain of glass anyway. I have not seen it in person, but that type of architecture seems ubiquitous to me in that it couid be found in almost any urban cityscape..
It reminds me of Dallas or Houston or Dubai.
loose

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#193509 Jun 15, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And how long did it take Obama to withdraw? From Afghanistan too? As far as I am concerned, just as soon as he had taken care of Saddamn Hussein and Usama Bin Laden, we should have pulled out of those countries as no one can reform a Islamic country.
I agree.

Bristol, CT

#193510 Jun 15, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is not a climate scientist. Obama is clueless if he believes that man has more control of the climate than the sun. If Obama's moon is made out of blue cheese, it still has more control of our Earth's climate than he does. The moon is made out of blue cheese just as much as his father was a United States citizen,and you can walk to the moon if you use a cane. Man eats vegetation that thrives on carbon dioxide and sunlight. Carbon dioxide is the primary source of carbon in life on Earth.
Indeed, Obama is not a climate scientist. He relies on bona fide climate scientists and The United States President's Council of Advisors on Science and Technology (PCAST), not right wing nut jobs paid by the Koch brothers.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Rossiter's scientific credentials: ZERO.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#193511 Jun 15, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed, Obama is not a climate scientist. He relies on bona fide climate scientists and The United States President's Council of Advisors on Science and Technology (PCAST), not right wing nut jobs paid by the Koch brothers.
<quoted text>
ACTUALLY global-warming, evolution, many paths to god, abortion is a right, BHO was born in Hawaii, & Hellary is gonna' run for prez, are all lies from hell.
"...Obama is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people."
-Clint Eastwood
www.VictoriaJackson.com

Bristol, CT

#193512 Jun 15, 2014
If Cliffy says so it MUST BE TRUE!!!!!!!

Bristol, CT

#193514 Jun 15, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Can the little whizkid show me where I said he was stealing the identity of S. Petrovic? No, he can't. Assumption will bite you in the azz every single time. LMAO! Really, you should quit and fly back home. Hey, you can use your "Bat Power"! LMAO!!!
Busted.

And he also didn't fall for a prank hoax "Harvard Study" showing liberals have lower IQs than conservatives, that also showed Communists are the most likely to commit rape.

Hahahahahahahahaha.

Ottawa

#193515 Jun 15, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>To be President of the United States, one should possess leadership qualities that Obama does not have. The President of the United States should also have the best interest of our country at the top of his agenda, Obama doesn't care about our country or our best interests, he only cares about his personal agenda, and his desire to destroy our country as he has stated many time since 2008. Obama is a hypocrite who is so arrogant that he believes he knows more about the military than all the Generals combined,even though he never served one day and has never attended a leadership course. Obama is so arrogant that he really believes some of the lies he tells us every day. Man made global warming his not what he describes and is not proven science, can not be proven as he describes it using the scientific method. That the Earth revolves around the sun and the moon and seas effect climate all can be proven by the scientific method,that Obama is more powerful than the Sun,not.
You wrote : "and his desire to destroy our country as he has stated many time since 2008."

Well, I'm sure you won't mind giving us a few examples of that. Hmm, never mind, not "some" examples, one will do., thank you.

Ottawa

#193516 Jun 15, 2014
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>ACTUALLY global-warming, evolution, many paths to god, abortion is a right, BHO was born in Hawaii, & Hellary is gonna' run for prez, are all lies from hell.
"...Obama is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people."
-Clint Eastwood
www.VictoriaJackson.com
Did Clint say that when he was talking to that chair at the G.O.P. convention?

Not unlike his hero Ronald Reagan , should've stuck to movies.

Ottawa

#193517 Jun 15, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Busted.
And he also didn't fall for a prank hoax "Harvard Study" showing liberals have lower IQs than conservatives, that also showed Communists are the most likely to commit rape.
Hahahahahahahahaha.
Ha ha, I remember that "Harvard study" LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd). Who'd forget how he got hoodwinked. Funny, these guys, these birthers, they get caught with pie on their collective faces, they go into stonewall mode stat , try to get around it by changing the subject, like the percentage saga, like the F-14, but done so awkwardly that their birther compadres ignore and flee them like the plague.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#193518 Jun 15, 2014
<quoted text>
You wrote : "and his desire to destroy our country as he has stated many time since 2008."
Well, I'm sure you won't mind giving us a few examples of that. Hmm, never mind, not "some" examples, one will do., thank you.
Barack Obama has made many statements on numerous occasions, most notably on election day November 4,2008 and on inauguration day January 20,2009. Those statements are now part of historical records that will be quoted in decades to come. I do not have enough room on Topix to print every Obama statement, I would need many volumes. There are already books in the bookstores that list them,and comment on them. Here is an Obama quote from 1990. "I really hope to be part of a transformation of this country." That theme was not new in 2008.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193519 Jun 15, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You mean these guys?

http://newsok.com/nasa-confirms-polar-icecaps...

Bristol, CT

#193520 Jun 15, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Barack Obama has made many statements on numerous occasions, most notably on election day November 4,2008 and on inauguration day January 20,2009. Those statements are now part of historical records that will be quoted in decades to come. I do not have enough room on Topix to print every Obama statement, I would need many volumes. There are already books in the bookstores that list them,and comment on them. Here is an Obama quote from 1990. "I really hope to be part of a transformation of this country." That theme was not new in 2008.
Fwank, I don't see"destroy this country" in your little diatribe. Just one example will do, as Jacques requested.

" And we will transform our schools and colleges and universities to meet the demands of a new age. All this we can do. All this we will do."

FU Fwank.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193521 Jun 15, 2014
<quoted text>
Did Clint say that when he was talking to that chair at the G.O.P. convention?
Not unlike his hero Ronald Reagan , should've stuck to movies.
Clint knew the Dems wouldn't get it. What's worse than an armchair president? An "empty chair", which is what we have now. No one in charge.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193522 Jun 15, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Busted.
Hahahahahahahahaha.
That was no hoax. The last part is wrong, though. That would be Islamists.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Brian_G 51,876
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr LOL 1,206,801
Ask Amy 3-29-15 4 hr Kuuipo 5
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr litesong 52,331
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr Cold Front 69,312
Word (Dec '08) 9 hr _Zoey_ 5,150
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 9 hr _Zoey_ 5,815
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]