BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#193369 Jun 13, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Really.
"Really". The trailer trash's most impressive reply of the week. One word, and no profanity. God will surely felicitate you tonight when you have your daily talk with HIM. Say hi for me, and ask him, after he's looked at you, how he figures he created you in His image. You're God's Edsel, LOSER.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#193370 Jun 13, 2014
Dale wrote:
Miller time!!! Of course it has been Miller Time all day. Yep, I have cut and replaced 100 ft of gutter covers, built a new step to my deck and refinished two deck chairs.
Amazing what one can do without this thread!!!
No one who has read your above post will ever ever drink Miller again. Ewww

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#193371 Jun 13, 2014
LRS wrote:
Not to mention Batboy is a flat out liar! Anchor baby.
Hahahahahahaha,

I'm a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN OF THE UNITED STATES.

But Romper thinks I'm a Serbian immigrant because I posted a Serbians' patent abstract? And because of Romper's Law of Two Google Searches?

Romper,l get your head on straight.

Romper's Law of Two Google Searches: If two (related) searches somehow connect to Chicago, it means that wojar is some Serbian guy who lives in Chicago.

Way cool, schizo-boy.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193372 Jun 13, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"Really". The trailer trash's most impressive reply of the week. One word, and no profanity. God will surely felicitate you tonight when you have your daily talk with HIM. Say hi for me, and ask him, after he's looked at you, how he figures he created you in His image. You're God's Edsel, LOSER.
J A C Q T A R I opens his toothless orifice and gently slides his head in. Now, FART! Go tend to your marital problems you sorry excuse of a man.

RationalState

#193373 Jun 13, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
It most certainly did. Too bad you can't understand it. Ark was an exception. No two ways about it, batboy.
That's not what the court said. Loser.

Play Law doesn't count except in Play Land and at Chuck E. Cheese's..

Don't forget to ask your momma for a toy with your pizza.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193374 Jun 13, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahaha,
But Romper thinks I'm a Serbian immigrant because I posted a Serbians' patent abstract? And because of Romper's Law of Two Google Searches?
Romper's Law of Two Google Searches: If two (related) searches somehow connect to Chicago, it means that wojar is some Serbian guy who lives in Chicago.
Way cool, schizo-boy.
Proof, yet again, you can't read. Try "entirely" different searches. No two words were alike. Spain dat chit, anchor baby.

RationalState

#193375 Jun 13, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
It most certainly did. Too bad you can't understand it. Ark was an exception. No two ways about it, batboy.
Romper quotes the losing side and fantasizes it is law. PRICELESS.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Romper, but the opinion of the loser in a USSC case does not spell out the law. Now why did Romper post the rejected theory that is not the law?
Because he is a dumb fool who doesn't have a clue how to read a court opinion.
<quoted text>
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193376 Jun 13, 2014
Batboy is too stupid to know he's been caught! LMAO! Now, we get the twist and shout portion of his routine! Up next, his full blown tantrum routine. Batboy is batshyt crazy! LMAO!!!

RationalState

#193377 Jun 13, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof, yet again, you can't read. Try "entirely" different searches. No two words were alike. Spain dat chit, anchor baby.
"Entirely"! Hahahahahahahahaha!

Just quote the first sentence in one search and the last sentence in the second search. MORON. Or the publication number in one search and the title in another. Are you retarded?

I posted the publication number, and the title and full abstract.

Romper is as dumb as a freaking post.

Hey stupid jagoff, how may different queries could you creat, completely different that would capture the Gettysburg address?

You are as fecking dumb as a fecking post.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahaha,
Way cool, schizo-boy.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193378 Jun 13, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Why was Ark denied re-entry to the U.S. upon his return from China? LMAO!!! Apparently, the people, at the time, had a very good and thorough understanding of the law. Unlike you "newly acquired pilgrims" who want to re-write history to suit themselves. Sorry, ain't happening. You lose because, well, you're a loser living in granny's basement. How ghettoish of you!!!!

RationalState

#193379 Jun 13, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
"Four score and seven years ago" : Search 1

and

"our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation" : Search 2

Fecking Moron. "Entirely different searches?

You're an IDIOT.

RationalState

#193380 Jun 13, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Try backing up your nonsense with references to posts.

Hahahahahahaha.

Entirely different searches? Hahahahahahaha.(based on the same abstract)

MORON.

Stupid idiot.

Retard.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193381 Jun 13, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Just quote the first sentence in one search and the last sentence in the second search. MORON. Or the publication number in one search and the title in another. Are you retarded?
Hey stupid jagoff, how may different queries could you creat, completely different that would capture the Gettysburg address?
<quoted text>
Your head is empty, isn't it? One search was done almost a year ago, batboy (obviously there was no patent BS at the time). The other, yesterday! THERE WERE NO WORDS COMMON TO BOTH SEARCHES. C'mon now, SPLAIN DAT CHIT!!! You can't. You busted yourself, all by yourself! Dipshyt!!!!!!!!!! And, you're the fricking post turtle, batboy!

RationalState

#193382 Jun 13, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why was Ark denied re-entry to the U.S. upon his return from China? LMAO!!! Apparently, the people, at the time, had a very good and thorough understanding of the law. Unlike you "newly acquired pilgrims" who want to re-write history to suit themselves. Sorry, ain't happening. You lose because, well, you're a loser living in granny's basement. How ghettoish of you!!!!
Sorry loser, the case went to the USSC. The USSC decided. You lose. Sorry.

And don't forget, Romper, the losing argument is not the Opinion of the Court. Got it?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193383 Jun 13, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
"Four score and seven years ago" : Search 1
and
"our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation" : Search 2
Fecking Moron. "Entirely different searches?
You're an IDIOT.
And, you're busted! LMAO! Nice try but no cigar, batboy. You sure are trying hard to disprove this. Hell, by midnight you might even have yourself convinced! LMAO @ U First step for you is to overcome your denial. LMAO! spastic

RationalState

#193384 Jun 13, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Your head is empty, isn't it? One search was done almost a year ago, batboy (obviously there was no patent BS at the time). The other, yesterday! THERE WERE NO WORDS COMMON TO BOTH SEARCHES. C'mon now, SPLAIN DAT CHIT!!! You can't. You busted yourself, all by yourself! Dipshyt!!!!!!!!!! And, you're the fricking post turtle, batboy!
Moron boy, who said anything about words common to both searches? Are you taking your meds? Search the title, and search the publication number. Nothing in common, MORON!!!

Now please explain, MORON, how my posting, while laughing, of an idiotic chaotic incoherent patent application somehow identifies me as the writer of that drivel.

Are you on LSD? I was making fun of it. You fecking moron.

How can you be that stupid?

Romper is as dumb as a post.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193385 Jun 13, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
And don't forget, Romper, the losing argument is not the Opinion of the Court. Got it?
<quoted text>
You're an idiot, batboy. The court made an exception. Why does that blow your little mind to smithereens? The case is the perfect example of what the law IS and why an EXCEPTION was made. Time the little toddler grew up and quit pizzing his pants everytime he's proven wrong! LMAO!

RationalState

#193386 Jun 13, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And, you're busted! LMAO! Nice try but no cigar, batboy. You sure are trying hard to disprove this. Hell, by midnight you might even have yourself convinced! LMAO @ U First step for you is to overcome your denial. LMAO! spastic
Huh?

Romper says I'm some guy in Chicago. No evidence, but stupidity is evidence according to Play Law. Wow.

RationalState

#193387 Jun 13, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot, batboy. The court made an exception. Why does that blow your little mind to smithereens? The case is the perfect example of what the law IS and why an EXCEPTION was made. Time the little toddler grew up and quit pizzing his pants everytime he's proven wrong! LMAO!
Sorry loser, but no where in the Court's opinion did it say anything about Ark being an "exception" to the jus soli rule. The court made it clear that persons born in the US, except for rare exceptions are natural born citizens.

The Court in Elg reiterated that the jus soli rule is the law, citing Ark.

Sorry birfoon.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

RationalState

#193388 Jun 13, 2014
Good night, birfoon boy. Have a nice delusion in your padded cell tonight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min SobieskiSavedEurope 1,130,027
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 19 min well 50,804
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 27 min TRD 68,694
Weekend violence in Chicago: 4 dead, 35 wounded 38 min Jeff Davis 8
Rodent Size Linked To Human Population, Climate (Aug '09) 1 hr duknrose 11
Tavern burns in Hillside (Jul '08) 2 hr vance 265
Abby 10-30 3 hr RACE 32
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr edogxxx 98,570

High Wind Warning for Cook County was issued at October 31 at 7:13PM CDT

Chicago Dating