BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 20 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193426 Jun 14, 2014
Guess J A C Q T A R I is out for his morning swing through the jungle!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#193427 Jun 14, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you lied.
Illiterate imbecile.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#193428 Jun 14, 2014
So Romper would have us all believe that he is so pathetic and that his obsession with Wojar runs so deep that, for last 12 plus months, he's been conducting numerous Google searches in an attempt to learn more about the mysterious Wojar - taking careful notes of the results of each search. Further - the results of two separate searches - conducted a full year apart - included a reference to an obscure failed inventor thereby providing ABSOLUTE proof that Wojar is said failed inventor.

I for one believe that Romper IS as pathetic and obsessed as he claims and that the events related in his tale are true.

Bristol, CT

#193429 Jun 14, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, how you wish that was true! Psst, genius, over here. You've used up three or four pages denying this, why? I mean, if I'm so far off then why are you trying so hard to "splain dat chit away"? LMAO! You can quit now. I'm just getting started! LMAO!
Hahahahahahahaha!
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Peter, is it? Or is that your assumed identity, little peon? LMAO! ID theft is a serious crime. Here's hoping you get caught! LMAO!
Romper at first thought I was trying to claim inventorship of Petrovich's inane ramblings, and that I was stealing Mr. Petrovich's identity!

Then Romper made up an absurd tale that he already knew of Petrovich for a year!

Really Romper, are people supposed to believe that oil bajillionaires play these pathetic children's games on the web?
TrutherBirther

Waukesha, WI

#193430 Jun 14, 2014
LRS wrote:
Worth the read. This is how it was meant to be. Period.
http://cis.org/birthright-citizenship
GOOD INFO but how it pertains to the usurper is beyond me. Even if Bath-house Barry would have been born in Hawaii, which he clearly wasn't, his alleged father's citizenship would have taken precedence over his underaged mother's supposed citizenship. Britain does not recognize dual-citizenship either.
Besides your court cases never once mention "natural-born" or "able to run for or legally become U.S. President.
Prison would be too good for Obama.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193431 Jun 14, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Illiterate imbecile.
Did you not say it was sent to you by email? Yes you did. Then you changed it. What do you call that, batboy?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193432 Jun 14, 2014
TrutherBirther wrote:
<quoted text>GOOD INFO but how it pertains to the usurper is beyond me. Even if Bath-house Barry would have been born in Hawaii, which he clearly wasn't, his alleged father's citizenship would have taken precedence over his underaged mother's supposed citizenship. Britain does not recognize dual-citizenship either.
Besides your court cases never once mention "natural-born" or "able to run for or legally become U.S. President.
I posted that to show batboy that Ark was an exception. The court simply did not follow the law. Thus, an exception was made. I agree with what you posted. I cannot think of one reason the man is not behind bars at this very moment.

Bristol, CT

#193433 Jun 14, 2014
Justice Dale the Constitutional Law, Patent Law and IP expert:
Dale wrote:
wojar, do you think divulging patents on this thread was wise?
In regard to a PUBLISHED, failed, and abandoned patent application.

Hahahahahahahahaha!!

What a delusional fool.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193434 Jun 14, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
So Romper would have us all believe that he is so pathetic and that his obsession with Wojar runs so deep that, for last 12 plus months, he's been conducting numerous Google searches in an attempt to learn more about the mysterious Wojar - taking careful notes of the results of each search. Further - the results of two separate searches - conducted a full year apart - included a reference to an obscure failed inventor thereby providing ABSOLUTE proof that Wojar is said failed inventor.
I for one believe that Romper IS as pathetic and obsessed as he claims and that the events related in his tale are true.
Chip's looking for ya, Biff!

Bristol, CT

#193435 Jun 14, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
We are learning the unique interior thought processes and methods of oil bajillionaires.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#193436 Jun 14, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
sniff sniff....
For posterity,

Trailer trash boy springs forth with his most poignant, distinguished and culturally-sensitive response to a well-presented brief by Atticus Finch that confounds and ties up in knots the pork rind hero Bayou creature, to wit, "sniff sniff"
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193437 Jun 14, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahahaha!
<quoted text>
Romper at first thought I was trying to claim inventorship of Petrovich's inane ramblings, and that I was stealing Mr. Petrovich's identity!
Then Romper made up an absurd tale that he already knew of Petrovich for a year!
Really Romper, are people supposed to believe that oil bajillionaires play these pathetic children's games on the web?
Here he goes, just as predicted, telling me what I was thinking! I never said you were stealing his identity, fool. Really batboy, are people supposed to believe an Elite Scientist from the 80s (lmao), a chemist, a biologist and patent pusher plays these childish games on the web? Would you prefer Roger? LMAO!!!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#193438 Jun 14, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>We are learning the unique interior thought processes and methods of oil bajillionaires.
He probably runs combined searches to save time "where should I look to find oil and / or Wojar"

Bristol, CT

#193439 Jun 14, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted that to show batboy that Ark was an exception. The court simply did not follow the law. Thus, an exception was made. I agree with what you posted. I cannot think of one reason the man is not behind bars at this very moment.
The court simply did not follow Play Law.

Priceless.

Now why was Romper, the oil bajillionaire, trying to show a an old Serbian in Chicago[1] with senile dementia that Ark was an exception?

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

[1] Presumably an old Serbian that he has been calling a "pollok" all this time even though he already knew of wojar's alleged identity.

Bristol, CT

#193440 Jun 14, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Here he goes, just as predicted, telling me what I was thinking! I never said you were stealing his identity, fool. Really batboy, are people supposed to believe an Elite Scientist from the 80s (lmao), a chemist, a biologist and patent pusher plays these childish games on the web? Would you prefer Roger? LMAO!!!
Romper is as transparent as a four-year-old.

Romper: ID theft is a serious crime. Here's hoping you get caught!

Here's laughing at you Romper.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahahaha!
<quoted text>

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#193441 Jun 14, 2014
TrutherBirther wrote:
<quoted text>GOOD INFO but how it pertains to the usurper is beyond me. Even if Bath-house Barry would have been born in Hawaii, which he clearly wasn't, his alleged father's citizenship would have taken precedence over his underaged mother's supposed citizenship. Britain does not recognize dual-citizenship either.
Oh.oh, gather 'round, TrutherBirther // LRS cat fight.

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

#193442 Jun 14, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The majority ruling in Ark reaffirmed the common law principle of Jus Soli that a child born in the United States was a citizen of the United States regardless as to the status of his or her parents.

Justice Thompson in his majority opinion in Inglis v. Sailor's Snug Harbour, 28 U.S. 99 (1830), stated: "It is universally admitted, both in the English courts and IN THOSE OUF OUR OWN COUNTRY, that ALL PERSONS born within the colonies of North America, whilst subject to the crown of Great Britain, were NATURAL BORN BRITISH SUBJECTS and it must necessarily follow, that the character was changed by the separation of the colonies from the parent state, and the acknowledgement of their independence." Id at 120-121 (emphasis added)

Justice Curtis in his dissenting opinion the Dred Scott case noted:[W]e find that the Constitution has recognised the general principle of public law that allegiance and citizenship depend on the place of birth.” Scott v. Standford, 60 U.S. 393 (1857)(Curtis, J, dissenting)

Likewise, Justice Story in Levy v. McCartee 31 U.S. 102 (1832), observed the Jus Soli doctrine as enunciated by Lord Chief Justice Coke: "[I]f an alien cometh into England and hath issue two sons, these two sons are indigenæ, subjects born, because they are born within the realm. Id at 113. See Inglis v. Trustees of Sailor’s Snug Harbor, 28 U. S. 99, 164(1830)(Story, J., concurring )(" Nothing is better settled at the common law than the doctrine that the children even of aliens born in a country while the parents are resident there under the protection of the government and owing a temporary allegiance thereto are SUBJECTS BY BIRTH.")

Furthermore, Justice Taft writing for the court in Weedin v. Chin Bow, 274 US 657 (1927)observed:

"The very learned and useful opinion of Mr. Justice Gray, speaking for the Court in United States v. Wong Kim Ark, establishes that, at common law in England and the United States, the rule with respect to nationality was that of the JUS SOLI," Id at 660 (emphasis added)

Moreover, "United States nationality depends primarily upon the place of birth, the common law principle of jus soli having been embodied in the Fourteenth Amendment of the Constitution of the United States. Cabebe v. Acheson, 183 F. 2d 795, 797 (9th Cir. 1950)

Finally, "[a]t common law and under the early judicial determinations in the United States it was established that birth in a country conferred citizenship. In re Reid, 6 F. Supp. 800, 802 (D. Or. 1934)
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193443 Jun 14, 2014
Looks like batboy has been spewing the exact same crap for six years now! And, you dare talk about anyone else being on here too much? LMAO! What a liar. Not posting under "Pat" anymore? hee hee hee
Best keep an eye out for those long-haired country boys! Just when you think you've got it made, one will tap you on the shoulder and say, "Howdy"! LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193444 Jun 14, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
For posterity,
Trailer trash boy springs forth with his most poignant, distinguished and culturally-sensitive response to a well-presented brief by Atticus Finch that confounds and ties up in knots the pork rind hero Bayou creature, to wit, "sniff sniff"
In your case that would be posterior.

Bristol, CT

#193446 Jun 14, 2014
LRS wrote:
Looks like batboy has been spewing the exact same crap for six years now! And, you dare talk about anyone else being on here too much? LMAO! What a liar. Not posting under "Pat" anymore? hee hee hee
Best keep an eye out for those long-haired country boys! Just when you think you've got it made, one will tap you on the shoulder and say, "Howdy"! LMAO!!!
Just when you think you've heard every possible delusion, a long haired oil bajillionaire will pop off with another one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min John Galt 1,224,597
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 53,056
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Gas Woman 69,825
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr _Zoey_ 5,213
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 5,951
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 8 hr boundary painter 1,175
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 8 hr boundary painter 1,650
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]