BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Read more

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#193291 Jun 13, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not even close to what they said! Little lying SOS! Reduced to nothing more than lies. Sad, but predicted. LMAO!!!
The federal court in Perkins v Elg clearly said that is exactly the holding according to Ark, and the USSC upheld that holding when the government appealed. So romper is now screaming that the USSC does not understand what it said.

Pathetic little twit with grandiose delusions.

Hey Romper, did you call the FBI yet?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The court explained in WKA exactly why Dufus is clueless. According to WKA, if you're born here, your a natural born citizen. Only a total Dufus cites a case that doesn't support his fantasy as though it does.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#193292 Jun 13, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Aw, did Biff get his wittle feelings hurt? HEE HEE HEE
More nothing from Romper. This is supposed to be upsetting?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#193293 Jun 13, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you can tell us why there are still US troops in Germany, Japan and South Korea?
Did FDR and Truman have a plan?
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Not FDR , nor Truman, nor Eisenhower had , far as is known , any intentions of leaving troops behind in Germany , Japan and Korea for over 60 years. If they did, show me.
Those troops are not occupying, they are strategically in place in Europe as part of Nato and in Korea, and some in Japan, as part of Asean pacts. Having said that,there is no longer any reason for the U.S. to have those troops in Germany, Korea, Japan, what with modern transportation and means of moving troops and equipment. Time for the U.S. to leave these countries which. in all cases, have become as, or more prosperous, than Uncle Sam himself.
Please do not confuse Conservatives with true Libertarians. True Libertarians are isolationist and I believe we should stand with our allies.
Yes, I have Libertarian leans on some issues but I am not an isolationist. Not Country Club RINO want to use our military to protect American BUSINESSES like in Nicaragua from 1912-1933.

United States occupation of Nicaragua
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The United States occupation of Nicaragua was part of the larger conflict known as the Banana Wars. The formal occupation began in 1912, although several other operations were conducted before the full-scale invasion. United States military interventions in Nicaragua were intended to prevent the construction of the Nicaraguan Canal by any nation but the United States. Nicaragua assumed a quasi-protectorate status under the 1916 Chamorro-Bryan Treaty. The occupation ended as Augusto C. Sandino, a Nicaraguan revolutionary, led guerrilla armies against U.S. troops. The onset of the Great Depression made it costly for the U.S. government to maintain the occupation so a withdrawal was ordered in 1933.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193294 Jun 13, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Divulging patents? Is that a joke? I found a very incoherently written application publication, which is in the public domain. The "invention" is as idiotic as Dufus Dales infinite energy mobile.
That's why I posted the abstract in the first place. BTW, it was published according to statute four years ago. That means, Dufus, the US government "divulged" the disclosure.
Duh!
Two entirely different search queries lead to the same exact name. LMAO!!!!! Splain dat chit, Gloturd! LMAO!!!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193295 Jun 13, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The federal court in Perkins v Elg clearly said that is exactly the holding according to Ark, and the USSC upheld that holding when the government appealed. So romper is now screaming that the USSC does not understand what it said.
Pathetic little twit with grandiose delusions.
Hey Romper, did you call the FBI yet?
<quoted text>
Hey Gloturd, should I? The court determined Ark never had any allegiance to his homeland. None. And, that he had been a productive member of society for years, running a business. He had no intentions of ever returning to his homeland. This is what the court took into consideration and that's why Ark is an exception. Get it pea-brain? Poor little Gloturd, just can't handle the truth, can you? LMAO @ U
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193296 Jun 13, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
More nothing from Romper. This is supposed to be upsetting?
Why should that be upsetting, Shirley? It's nothing more than pixels on a digital display. Do pixels often upset you? A bit touchy, Shirley? hee hee hee

Bristol, CT

#193297 Jun 13, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Gloturd, should I? The court determined Ark never had any allegiance to his homeland. None. And, that he had been a productive member of society for years, running a business. He had no intentions of ever returning to his homeland. This is what the court took into consideration and that's why Ark is an exception. Get it pea-brain? Poor little Gloturd, just can't handle the truth, can you? LMAO @ U
Really? Somebody forgot to tell the Federal courts about Play Law:

"[I]t may now be stated as an established rule that every person born within the United States (except in the case of children of ambassadors, etc.), whether born of parents who are themselves citizens of the United States or of foreign parents, is a citizen of the United States."
Perkisn v. Elg. 99 F.2d 408, 411 (App. DC 1938).
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#193298 Jun 13, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Why should that be upsetting, Shirley? It's nothing more than pixels on a digital display. Do pixels often upset you? A bit touchy, Shirley? hee hee hee
Sayeth the moron that fantasized that my feelings were hurt. Poor Bozo - you fantasize that your post is upsetting. I laugh at you. Again

Bristol, CT

#193299 Jun 13, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Two entirely different search queries lead to the same exact name. LMAO!!!!! Splain dat chit, Gloturd! LMAO!!!!!
Is that the Romper Stomper Law of Two Google Searches?

It states that if two morons perform google searches after seing the same abstract posted by wojar, and find the source of the abstract, then wojar is the inventor.

Way cool.

What is Romper using for brains?

There is a corollary.

If two morons search on "beware the ides of Mardh" and "doth not a rose smell as sweet by any other name" after I post this, and both come up with William Shakespear, according to Romper's Rule, that means I'm the Bard!

Way cool!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Divulging patents? Is that a joke? I found a very incoherently written application publication, which is in the public domain. The "invention" is as idiotic as Dufus Dales infinite energy mobile.
That's why I posted the abstract in the first place. BTW, it was published according to statute four years ago. That means, Dufus, the US government "divulged" the disclosure.
Duh!

Location hidden

#193300 Jun 13, 2014
I think this is much more than "Convenient". Woodrow Wilson would be proud of the Obama administration for it's level of corruption. Does anyone remember when the found out that a small segment of one of Richard Nixon's tapes and been erased? They are STILL looking for that missing 18 minutes.
Who erased 18 minutes of Nixon Watergate tapes?
August 22, 2013, 9:49 AM|Former CIA interrogator Phil Houston and Nixon historian James Robenalt reveal who they believe erased 18-and-a-half-minutes of a 1972 Watergate audio recording.
http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/who-erased-18-m...
Convenient: IRS Has 'Lost' Two Years of Lois Lerner's Emails
Katie Pavlich | Jun 13, 2014

According to the House Ways and Means Committee, the IRS has "lost" two years of emails belonging to former head of tax exempt organizations Lois Lerner. The IRS doesn't have a record of her emails to outside groups or government agencies from January 2009 through April 2011, conveniently encompassing some of the same time when tea party groups were being targeted for extra scrutiny and possible criminal prosecution. The IRS says the loss of emails is due to a "computer crash" and claims emails from or to Lerner from the White House, Democratic members of Congress, the Treasury Department and Department of Justice cannot be located. They do however have emails belonging to Lerner that she sent to other IRS employees.

“The fact that I am just learning about this, over a year into the investigation, is completely unacceptable and now calls into question the credibility of the IRS’s response to Congressional inquiries. There needs to be an immediate investigation and forensic audit by Department of Justice as well as the Inspector General," Ways and Means Committee Chairman Dave Camp said in a statement.“Just a short time ago, Commissioner Koskinen promised to produce all Lerner documents. It appears now that was an empty promise. Frankly, these are the critical years of the targeting of conservative groups that could explain who knew what when, and what, if any, coordination there was between agencies. Instead, because of this loss of documents, we are conveniently left to believe that Lois Lerner acted alone. This failure of the IRS requires the White House, which promised to get to the bottom of this, to do an Administration-wide search and production of any emails to or from Lois Lerner. The Administration has repeatedly referred us back to the IRS for production of materials. It is clear that is wholly insufficient when it comes to determining the full scope of the violation of taxpayer rights.”

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/201...

Bristol, CT

#193301 Jun 13, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Wrong, as explained in WKA, each nation has the right to chose by their laws who will be their citizens.
Calling Obama a dual-citizen is the best you can do, and we all know that a dual-citizenship is no better than that of a naturalized citizen.
And the US regards those born here (with few exceptions) as natural born citizens. Every person born a citizen in the US is a natural born citizen without exception.

Indeed, that is what the court stated in Minor v. Happersett. Birfoons never seem to notice that the court said persons born in this country of citizens are **citizens also**. Only after establishing that they are born **citizens** in this country did the court then say that thus they were natural born citizens. They are natural born citizens by virtue of the fact that they were born citizens in this country. President Obama was born a citizen in this country. He is a natural born citizen.

In fact, never at any time has there ever been a country wherein a person born a citizen within the territorial limits of the country not been considered a natural born citizen.

Sorreeeeeeee.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The only law that matters is US law for a person born in the US.
Play law doesn't count.
"More of a claim"? What a friggin' joke.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#193302 Jun 13, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Humm, once again Obama said he learned about the problem in Iraq through the TV. Dies he not listen to our CIA?
CIA? Are those the same guys who warned of 9-11, of Benghazi and so much more? If I were the president, I'd much rather take my info from NBC , CBS, ABC or CNN

Bristol, CT

#193303 Jun 13, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Peter, is it? Or is that your assumed identity, little peon? LMAO! ID theft is a serious crime. Here's hoping you get caught! LMAO!
It is a seerious crime for me to post a piece of incoherent drivel that is in the public domain while laughing at Dufus Dale?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Why on earth did Romper Stomper think I was trying to take credit for Petrovich's piece of nonsense?

And tell us again. Romper, the Law of Two Google Searches.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Romper has the IQ of an ant.
wojar wrote:
Dale was separated at birth from his twin, a real "genius" who has applied for patent.
US 2010/0230508 A1 (application publication number)
Title: God device genres cadres
Abstract:
Globose-conduit (GC) conforming embodiments Universe of quintessential, core, natural disposition mass energy highest conserving (QCNDMEHC) forces completely matched complete complements compact composite Sets.`Fluids functions` conforming least mass compositions at highest elevations least GC height least length continuous compact composite, fluid free-surfaces composite least rotations, fluids quanta forms least height perimeters most conserve mass energy. Buried GC QCNDMEHC thermal aqueducts transfer their mass-energy heat portion into subsoil, combat `global warming`, the Earth's crust surface cooling, sea levels rising and submicroscopic, subatomic to cosmos mass systems heat energy forced electro-thermodynamics electromagnetics perimeters buoyancy/density, evaporation and suction. Universal stratifications, gradations (SG) processes `global warming`, energy crises and water masses depletions which imperil the Earth's survival, fluids MEHC, QCMEHC and QCNDMEHC combat; the God device said Earth's fluids `functions`, said perimeters' mass energy highest conserving said cadres genres ardently enforce.

Bristol, CT

#193304 Jun 13, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Gloturd, should I?
If you do two Google searches and come up with the same result, you should call the CIA and the NSA.

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#193305 Jun 13, 2014
Jacques,
I was just thinking about Donald T. Rump.
He has put his name in lights on the majestic Chicago skyline, much to the consternation of the local villagers.
I just saw a picture of it. I don't think it looks that bad but I would say the same thing about about any gaudy signage. I mean. it's his skyscraper, isn't it?
Without even looking at it I think spoils the ambience of the atmosphere to be honest.
It cheapens the landscape in other words.

Bristol, CT

#193306 Jun 13, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
He has put his name in lights on the majestic Chicago skyline, much to the consternation of the local villagers.
I just saw a picture of it. I don't think it looks that bad but I would say the same thing about about any gaudy signage. I mean. it's his skyscraper, isn't it?
Without even looking at it I think spoils the ambience of the atmosphere to be honest.
I hope he doesn't put a photo of his hairpiece on the skyline. People might die.

Location hidden

#193307 Jun 13, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Does it both you that The Donald offered $50 M for Obama's REAL birth certificate?

Bristol, CT

#193308 Jun 13, 2014
LRS wrote:
Patentbuddy? Really? LMAO!
http://www.patentbuddy.com/Inventor/Petrovich...
HaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!! Dang, just look at all those patents issued! LMAO!
I just did a quick search for US patents on Mr. Petrovich, who is now apparently 73 years old, according to the databases I consulted.

US 5,941,273, issued August 24, 1999.

Dang, Patentbuddy?

Hahahahahahahaha!

hey Romper, do two searches on google, one on US 5,941,273, the other on patents issued from Chicago inventors on August 24, 1999. That would be two different searches retrieving the same name!!!!!!!!!!

And that would prove that I'm Petrovich or Shakespeare?

Hahahahahahahahaha! Moron.

Location hidden

#193309 Jun 13, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Humm, once again Obama said he learned about the problem in Iraq through the TV. Died he not listen to our CIA?
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
CIA? Are those the same guys who warned of 9-11, of Benghazi and so much more? If I were the president, I'd much rather take my info from NBC , CBS, ABC or CNN
Well then, why don't we do away with the CIA, DIA and the NSA? Oh, do you know what they knew about Benghazi before 9/11/12? You seem to know everything else.

Location hidden

#193310 Jun 13, 2014
Donald Trump Offers Obama $50 Million for Birth Records
Posted on May 29, 2014 by Gary DeMar

Read more at http://godfatherpolitics.com/15731/donald-tru...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min DBWriter 1,205,224
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min SpaceBlues 52,219
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 min RACE 99,297
Amy 3-26 16 min Mister Tonka 13
Abby 3-26 21 min Mister Tonka 10
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 32 min Real Talk 51,839
News Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 1 hr spocko 54,565
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]