BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 242291 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#193449 Jun 14, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
In your case that would be posterior.
Yes, my posterior to your face = face to face, with due apologies to my posterior.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193451 Jun 14, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, my posterior to your face = face to face, with due apologies to my posterior.
Extremely lame. Same joke you hear in elementary school; got a match, yea, my butt and your face. Really J A C Q T A R I? Been riding the SMT daily? LMAO! Would you like a little more rope to play with, sonny?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#193452 Jun 14, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly as I stated; I didn't say you were stealing his identity. Did I? LMAO! Still ski much? hahahaha
Cool. If not petrovich, then Romper thinks I was stealing the identity of the man in the moon?

Romper discovers the name associated with the incomprehensible gibberish abstract is Petrovich, and says to me, "ID theft is a serious crime. Here's hoping you get caught! LMAO!".

What a sad little troll.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Romper is as transparent as a four-year-old.
Romper: ID theft is a serious crime. Here's hoping you get caught!
Here's laughing at you Romper.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#193453 Jun 14, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Bye Biff!
Poor delusional Romper. Mom putting you down for your nap?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#193454 Jun 14, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Cool. If not petrovich, then Romper thinks I was stealing the identity of the man in the moon?

Romper discovers the name associated with the incomprehensible gibberish abstract is Petrovich, and says to me, "ID theft is a serious crime. Here's hoping you get caught! LMAO!".

What a sad little troll.

wojar wrote, "
<quoted text>
Romper is as transparent as a four-year-old.
Romper: ID theft is a serious crime. Here's hoping you get caught!
Here's laughing at you Romper."
Maybe Romper has located the REAL Wojar and it is that identity that you have stolen ....
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193455 Jun 14, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool. If not petrovich, then Romper thinks I was stealing the identity of the man in the moon?
What a sad little troll.
<quoted text>
Can the little whizkid show me where I said he was stealing the identity of S. Petrovic? No, he can't. Assumption will bite you in the azz every single time. LMAO! Really, you should quit and fly back home. Hey, you can use your "Bat Power"! LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193456 Jun 14, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor delusional Romper. Mom putting you down for your nap?
Bye Biff!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#193457 Jun 14, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Bye Biff!
Maybe Mom will get you a new delusion for your birthday. Or at least some new material

Bristol, CT

#193458 Jun 14, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Can the little whizkid show me where I said he was stealing the identity of S. Petrovic? No, he can't. Assumption will bite you in the azz every single time. LMAO! Really, you should quit and fly back home. Hey, you can use your "Bat Power"! LMAO!!!
Infantile twit.

Unless he said "Wojar is attempting to steal the identity of Mr. Petrovich from Chicago" the only rational logical inference doesn't count? Is that what li'l Romper believes?

Romper believes people are not allowed to put two and two together when it makes a fool of little Romper twit.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool. If not Petrovich, then Romper thinks I was stealing the identity of the man in the moon?
What a sad little troll.
<quoted text>

Bristol, CT

#193459 Jun 14, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Assumption? Romper caught in flagrante delicto starts whining "assumption will bite you in the azz". Twit.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA!

Bristol, CT

#193460 Jun 14, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Romper has located the REAL Wojar and it is that identity that you have stolen ....
OMG! I must be really scared!
Frank

Spokane, WA

#193462 Jun 14, 2014
Barack Hussein Obama empowering terrorists around the world for over a decade http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/06/04/obam... .
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193463 Jun 14, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG! I must be really scared!
I just love watching you get all worked up into a full blown tizzy! LMAO!!!

Bristol, CT

#193464 Jun 14, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I just love watching you get all worked up into a full blown tizzy! LMAO!!!
Tizzy? You're the dolt with his foot in his mouth.

[QUOTE wojar"]
<quoted text>
OMG! I must be really scared![/QUOTE]
Jacques Ottawa

Orleans, Canada

#193465 Jun 14, 2014
Frank wrote:
Barack Hussein Obama empowering terrorists around the world for over a decade http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/06/04/obam... . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =sXzmXy226poXX
I knew of the speech. I've just re-read it. Please inform me how this speech empowered terrorists around the world. Thank you.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193466 Jun 14, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Tizzy? You're the dolt with his foot in his mouth.
<quoted text>
Sorry, but your tantrums are just too funny to pass up! Is it Svet, Peter, Paul or Mary? LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193467 Jun 14, 2014
So, what do y'all think Lil "o" will do in regards to Iraq? What would you do?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#193468 Jun 14, 2014
LRS wrote:
So, what do y'all think Lil "o" will do in regards to Iraq? What would you do?
Back to 2003 and that triumphant march on the Abraham Lincoln? Are you gonna have that "Mission Accomplished" banner back up. Tell us what YOU would do, Mr Expert? Nuke Iraq to save it? Thought so.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193469 Jun 14, 2014
<quoted text>
Back to 2003 and that triumphant march on the Abraham Lincoln? Are you gonna have that "Mission Accomplished" banner back up. Tell us what YOU would do, Mr Expert? Nuke Iraq to save it? Thought so.
I'm not sure what I would do. I certainly wouldn't "want" troops back over there but they do need help. Drones could prove helpful but personally I'm against drones in general. Too sterile. I'm not sure, it's a tough situation.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#193471 Jun 14, 2014
<quoted text>
That bugs the crapeaula out of you, doesn't get. While Bush looks good in a flight suit, Obama looks like Dukakis riding in a tank!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min old_moose 1,566,261
Trump Twilight Zone 2 hr Slog 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr SweLL GirL 11,024
OVERALL CDST of electric autos. 3 hr PRECC 3
That's all your good for God!!! 4 hr doG mnaDde lHyo i... 1
____ POPE & ISRAEL Agreement :: *7 YR TRIB ____ 4 hr tesr 2
OLD Negrah broad needs PRISON. 5 hr MSNBC coversUP 2

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance