BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 191794 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#193306 Jun 13, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I was just thinking about Donald T. Rump.
He has put his name in lights on the majestic Chicago skyline, much to the consternation of the local villagers.
I just saw a picture of it. I don't think it looks that bad but I would say the same thing about about any gaudy signage. I mean. it's his skyscraper, isn't it?
Without even looking at it I think spoils the ambience of the atmosphere to be honest.
It cheapens the landscape in other words.
I hope he doesn't put a photo of his hairpiece on the skyline. People might die.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#193307 Jun 13, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I was just thinking about Donald T. Rump.
He has put his name in lights on the majestic Chicago skyline, much to the consternation of the local villagers.
I just saw a picture of it. I don't think it looks that bad but I would say the same thing about about any gaudy signage. I mean. it's his skyscraper, isn't it?
Without even looking at it I think spoils the ambience of the atmosphere to be honest.
It cheapens the landscape in other words.
Does it both you that The Donald offered $50 M for Obama's REAL birth certificate?

Bristol, CT

#193308 Jun 13, 2014
LRS wrote:
Patentbuddy? Really? LMAO!
http://www.patentbuddy.com/Inventor/Petrovich...
HaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!! Dang, just look at all those patents issued! LMAO!
I just did a quick search for US patents on Mr. Petrovich, who is now apparently 73 years old, according to the databases I consulted.

US 5,941,273, issued August 24, 1999.

Dang, Patentbuddy?

Hahahahahahahaha!

hey Romper, do two searches on google, one on US 5,941,273, the other on patents issued from Chicago inventors on August 24, 1999. That would be two different searches retrieving the same name!!!!!!!!!!

And that would prove that I'm Petrovich or Shakespeare?

Hahahahahahahahaha! Moron.

Location hidden

#193309 Jun 13, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Humm, once again Obama said he learned about the problem in Iraq through the TV. Died he not listen to our CIA?
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
CIA? Are those the same guys who warned of 9-11, of Benghazi and so much more? If I were the president, I'd much rather take my info from NBC , CBS, ABC or CNN
Well then, why don't we do away with the CIA, DIA and the NSA? Oh, do you know what they knew about Benghazi before 9/11/12? You seem to know everything else.

Location hidden

#193310 Jun 13, 2014
Donald Trump Offers Obama $50 Million for Birth Records
Posted on May 29, 2014 by Gary DeMar

Read more at http://godfatherpolitics.com/15731/donald-tru...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193311 Jun 13, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Somebody forgot to tell the Federal courts about Play Law:
"[I]t may now be stated as an established rule that every person born within the United States (except in the case of children of ambassadors, etc.), whether born of parents who are themselves citizens of the United States or of foreign parents, is a citizen of the United States."
Perkisn v. Elg. 99 F.2d 408, 411 (App. DC 1938).
So, you admit Ark was an exception. Oh, what's the "etc." for, Svet? LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193312 Jun 13, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Sayeth the moron that fantasized that my feelings were hurt. Poor Bozo - you fantasize that your post is upsetting. I laugh at you. Again
We're so sorry, Uncle Albert!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193313 Jun 13, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the Romper Stomper Law of Two Google Searches?
It states that if two morons perform google searches after seing the same abstract posted by wojar, and find the source of the abstract, then wojar is the inventor.
Way cool.
What is Romper using for brains?
There is a corollary.
If two morons search on "beware the ides of Mardh" and "doth not a rose smell as sweet by any other name" after I post this, and both come up with William Shakespear, according to Romper's Rule, that means I'm the Bard!
Way cool!
<quoted text>
Nailed your polish azz.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193314 Jun 13, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
If you do two Google searches and come up with the same result, you should call the CIA and the NSA.
Hahahahahahahahahaha!
Your BS games are done. LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193315 Jun 13, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I just did a quick search for US patents on Mr. Petrovich, who is now apparently 73 years old, according to the databases I consulted.
Dang, Patentbuddy?
Hahahahahahahaha!
hey Romper, do two searches on google, one on US 5,941,273, the other on patents issued from Chicago inventors on August 24, 1999. That would be two different searches retrieving the same name!!!!!!!!!!
You busted yourself Gloturd. Accept it. LMAO!!! Kind of odd also, that since it meant nothing to you, why would you go checking it out? LMAO! Peter. Oh, still waiting on your explanation. HEE HEE HEE

Bristol, CT

#193316 Jun 13, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Gloturd, should I? The court determined Ark never had any allegiance to his homeland. None. And, that he had been a productive member of society for years, running a business. He had no intentions of ever returning to his homeland. This is what the court took into consideration and that's why Ark is an exception. Get it pea-brain? Poor little Gloturd, just can't handle the truth, can you? LMAO @ U
Really? He never had any allegiance to China?

Hey Moron, if he never had any allegiance to China, that means at the moment of birth he had no allegiance to China.

Romper: "The court determined Ark never had any allegiance to his homeland. None."

So is Romper getting a clue yet?

Bristol, CT

#193317 Jun 13, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You busted yourself Gloturd. Accept it. LMAO!!! Kind of odd also, that since it meant nothing to you, why would you go checking it out? LMAO! Peter. Oh, still waiting on your explanation. HEE HEE HEE
I just proved your Patentbuddy result was bogus, rube.

Why would I check it out? I've done over 10,000 patent searches in my professional career, and BTW, MORON, you trotted out your bogus Patenbuddy BS, so I just took a look and busted your bubble again.

Doing patent searches on STN I did over $135K of chemical searches alone using CAS REGISTRY and File CA.

Patentbuddy? Hahahahahahahahahaha!

I use STN, Micropatent, Lexis/Nexus, Derwent, Questel/Orbit routinely.

Why would I check out Romper's stupid nonsense referring to Patentbuddy? Admit it Romper, you know jack about IP.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang, Patentbuddy?
Hahahahahahahaha!

Bristol, CT

#193318 Jun 13, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, Moron, do two searches, one on "doth not a rose smell as sweet" and the other on "beware the Ides of March".

According to Romper's Law of Two Google searches, I am Shakespeare.

Hee hee hee!

RU really that stupid, Ropmer? RU 10 years old?

Bristol, CT

#193319 Jun 13, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nailed your polish azz.
I have a German name, MORON. My grandfather was a KRAUT.

Bristol, CT

#193320 Jun 13, 2014
And BTW, MORON, Svetosar Petrovich is not a Polish name. You are as dumb as a post.

Bristol, CT

#193321 Jun 13, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Your BS games are done. LMAO!!!
Hahahahahaha!

BS games? Who was the f-head who said "whah we diyed two Google searches and theya came up with da same nayam? Go-oh-oooolly!!!! That proves wojar is Petrovich!!!!!!! Haw haw haw!!!! Wojar done been outed!!!"
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
If you do two Google searches and come up with the same result, you should call the CIA and the NSA.
Hahahahahahahahahaha!

Location hidden

#193322 Jun 13, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
"KRAUT"? How offensive to people of Germanic ancestry!!!
Hey, do you know why Polish dogs have flat noses? They chase parked cars!

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#193323 Jun 13, 2014
Jacques,
Every dark cloud has a silver lining.
With a bit of luck, the new Donald T. Rump sign on the T. Rump Tower will give the Rock Pigeons another place to roost.
The rock pigeon is a cliff dweller. They like tall ledges such as cliffs and bridges and skyscrapers.
They get falcons up there too sometimes on those tall window ledges.
loose
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193324 Jun 13, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I just proved your Patentbuddy result was bogus, rube.
Why would I check it out? I've done over 10,000 patent searches in my professional career, and BTW, MORON, you trotted out your bogus Patenbuddy BS, so I just took a look and busted your bubble again.
Doing patent searches on STN I did over $135K of chemical searches alone using CAS REGISTRY and File CA.
Patentbuddy? Hahahahahahahahahaha!
I use STN, Micropatent, Lexis/Nexus, Derwent, Questel/Orbit routinely.
Why would I check out Romper's stupid nonsense referring to Patentbuddy? Admit it Romper, you know jack about IP.
<quoted text>
Quit lying, Gloworm. You're trying "very" hard to downplay this, that says everything. LMAO! Proved? Of course you did. Hey brighboy, it was your link....patentbuddy! Now, spain dat chit or shut up, sparky! You can't. What a DILBERT! The twit busts himself then isn't big enough to admit he's been caught. Typical for your ilk. Sad but typical.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193325 Jun 13, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Your German name is "moron"? Figures.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min THE DEVIL 1,249,918
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min Earthling-1 53,891
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr White_Lightning 6,131
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr White_Lightning 5,317
News Should we really be OK with the surgical remova... 2 hr Snip Snip Snip 65
Even U-locks aren't safe anymore to lock bicycl... 4 hr Observer 2
Ya gotta listen to the BIG TRUTH. 5 hr Someone U Know 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 hr Sublime1 99,856
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages