BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 194367 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#193232 Jun 13, 2014
P.S. Oh , and good detective work by LRS. How'd he figure out that I'm from Chicago? And birthers keep coming.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#193233 Jun 13, 2014
Jacques,
I do not owe O'Hare anything except contempt.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#193234 Jun 13, 2014
Jacques,
Donald Trump is a jackass too.
He really has poor taste. And an ego to match.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#193235 Jun 13, 2014
Donald Trump could sour ripe grapes.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#193236 Jun 13, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Doubling down on your ignorant fantasies Dufus? Or just tossing out more terms you don't comprehend?
LMAO!!! Comprehension is your weakest attribute, so why do you even post??? Guess you like to see your feeble thoughts in print.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#193237 Jun 13, 2014
And then there was R. Reagan and O. North selling missiles to archenemy Iran.
O. North should be scrubbing toilets in Leavenworth.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#193238 Jun 13, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it you confirm that Hawaii was British territory. Okay.
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Dale, ex-Justice Ha ha Dale wrote : "LOL!!! Obama was also born a citizen of the UK"
Thanks for the history lesson, newly-crowned Professor Emeritus Dale. I didn't know Hawaii was British territory when Obama was born there in 1961.
LMAO!!! I see you are still ignorant, of course we can't expect much from you.
Keep up the great uninformed postings!!
Learn to Read

Shelbyville, IN

#193239 Jun 13, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Comprehension is your weakest attribute, so why do you even post??? Guess you like to see your feeble thoughts in print.
More Dufus blather. Poor moron - isn't it about time for another court to laugh at your fable?
Dale

Wichita, KS

#193240 Jun 13, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The only law that matters is US law for a person born in the US.
Play law doesn't count.
"More of a claim"? What a friggin' joke.
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! Wrong, as explained in WKA, each nation has the right to chose by their laws who will be their citizens.
Calling Obama a dual-citizen is the best you can do, and we all know that a dual-citizenship is no better than that of a naturalized citizen.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#193241 Jun 13, 2014
wojar wrote:
Dale was separated at birth from his twin, a real "genius" who has applied for patent.
US 2010/0230508 A1 (application publication number)
Title: God device genres cadres
Abstract:
Globose-conduit (GC) conforming embodiments Universe of quintessential, core, natural disposition mass energy highest conserving (QCNDMEHC) forces completely matched complete complements compact composite Sets.`Fluids functions` conforming least mass compositions at highest elevations least GC height least length continuous compact composite, fluid free-surfaces composite least rotations, fluids quanta forms least height perimeters most conserve mass energy. Buried GC QCNDMEHC thermal aqueducts transfer their mass-energy heat portion into subsoil, combat `global warming`, the Earth's crust surface cooling, sea levels rising and submicroscopic, subatomic to cosmos mass systems heat energy forced electro-thermodynamics electromagnetics perimeters buoyancy/density, evaporation and suction. Universal stratifications, gradations (SG) processes `global warming`, energy crises and water masses depletions which imperil the Earth's survival, fluids MEHC, QCMEHC and QCNDMEHC combat; the God device said Earth's fluids `functions`, said perimeters' mass energy highest conserving said cadres genres ardently enforce.
LMAO!!! In your case, your mother kept the afterbirth.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#193242 Jun 13, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Dufus Dale is a Dumascrap? Who knew? I thought he was just an idiot
LMAO!!! You thought wrong, didn't you. Of course we all know that your thought process is flawed.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#193243 Jun 13, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! You thought wrong, didn't you. Of course we all know that your thought process is flawed.
And the idiot proves that I was correct.

Poor Dufus - repeating your fable over and over doesn't bring it any closer to reality - but you're too ignorant to learn that aren't you?
Dale

Wichita, KS

#193245 Jun 13, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
More Dufus blather. Poor moron - isn't it about time for another court to laugh at your fable?
LMAO!!! More feeble comments from the communist party.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#193246 Jun 13, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And the idiot proves that I was correct.
Poor Dufus - repeating your fable over and over doesn't bring it any closer to reality - but you're too ignorant to learn that aren't you?
LMAO!!! So, in your words the US Constitution is a fable. What else could I expect from a communist supporter!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193247 Jun 13, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Because when you're insane, all things are possible. Romper has created a false memory about a name he only heard today, and that I only heard today, after learning of Petrovich's application in an email. Sad little Romper, IP professionals send funny idiotic patent abstracts to their peers every day for laughs.
Pathetic. The laugh is on clueless Romper.
<quoted text>
LMAO! The spin Dr. can't unspin this one! Busted himself! LMAO!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#193248 Jun 13, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! So, in your words the US Constitution is a fable. What else could I expect from a communist supporter!
Typical Dufus. Pretend that everyone that laughs at your fantasy is a communist.

What else should we expect from an ignorant bigot?
Dale

Wichita, KS

#193249 Jun 13, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Dufus. Pretend that everyone that laughs at your fantasy is a communist.
LMAO!!! So, you don't deny being a communist.
Bigot, guess you could say that, since all commies should be purged from our government.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#193250 Jun 13, 2014
Dick Mourdock rides again

At the IN Republican convention he repeatedly uses the "N" word (Nazi)

He did not - as some would have you believe - claim that Obama is Hitler or any such nonsense. His intent (I believe) was to talk about the
danger that our national debt poses and compare our economy to Germany - preHitler.(Other than debt a horrible comparison). But in spending so much time talking about Nazis any point to his message was lost

Note to politicians. Avoid certain words - especially when attempting analogies. Rape and Nazi should be at the top of this list
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193251 Jun 13, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Lost track of a few socks, huh?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193252 Jun 13, 2014
Al Qaeda runs wild, like the apes they are, while Lil "o" sits on his thumb! What a prezzy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Yeah 1,262,300
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 min observation 100,242
Amy 7-29-15 15 min Stina 7
abby7-29-15 25 min Stina 3
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr CDC 52,055
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 2 hr RACE 8,109
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 3 hr whatimeisit 1,700
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages