BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 242122 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193324 Jun 13, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I just proved your Patentbuddy result was bogus, rube.
Why would I check it out? I've done over 10,000 patent searches in my professional career, and BTW, MORON, you trotted out your bogus Patenbuddy BS, so I just took a look and busted your bubble again.
Doing patent searches on STN I did over $135K of chemical searches alone using CAS REGISTRY and File CA.
Patentbuddy? Hahahahahahahahahaha!
I use STN, Micropatent, Lexis/Nexus, Derwent, Questel/Orbit routinely.
Why would I check out Romper's stupid nonsense referring to Patentbuddy? Admit it Romper, you know jack about IP.
<quoted text>
Quit lying, Gloworm. You're trying "very" hard to downplay this, that says everything. LMAO! Proved? Of course you did. Hey brighboy, it was your link....patentbuddy! Now, spain dat chit or shut up, sparky! You can't. What a DILBERT! The twit busts himself then isn't big enough to admit he's been caught. Typical for your ilk. Sad but typical.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193325 Jun 13, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a German name, MORON. My grandfather was a KRAUT.
Your German name is "moron"? Figures.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193326 Jun 13, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, Moron, do two searches, one on "doth not a rose smell as sweet" and the other on "beware the Ides of March".
According to Romper's Law of Two Google searches, I am Shakespeare.
Hee hee hee!
RU really that stupid, Ropmer? RU 10 years old?
One search was done nearly a year ago. Your post was yesterday. And, they both went to the same place. hee hee hee What a DILBERT!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#193327 Jun 13, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
"KRAUT"? How offensive to people of Germanic ancestry!!!
Hey, do you know why Polish dogs have flat noses? They chase parked cars!
Offensive to people of German ancestry?

Rougie, I am of KRAUT ancestry!

Duh!

And I used to speak German years ago.

And I had bratwurst with kraut two days ago! But with a Sam Adams IPA 48th Latitude.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193328 Jun 13, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahaha!
BS games? Who was the f-head who said "whah we diyed two Google searches and theya came up with da same nayam? Go-oh-oooolly!!!! That proves wojar is Petrovich!!!!!!! Haw haw haw!!!! Wojar done been outed!!!"
<quoted text>
Aw, batboy seems to be getting touchy. How come little one? Interesting, there isn't one part of your post that sounds like it came from a 60+ year old. How come little one? hee hee hee Two entirely different search queries, done at different times--------->one name. LMAO!!! Priceless!!!!!!!!!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#193329 Jun 13, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you can tell us why there are still US troops in Germany, Japan and South Korea?
Did FDR and Truman have a plan?
<quoted text>
Please do not confuse Conservatives with true Libertarians. True Libertarians are isolationist and I believe we should stand with our allies.
Yes, I have Libertarian leans on some issues but I am not an isolationist. Not Country Club RINO want to use our military to protect American BUSINESSES like in Nicaragua from 1912-1933.
United States occupation of Nicaragua
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The United States occupation of Nicaragua was part of the larger conflict known as the Banana Wars. The formal occupation began in 1912, although several other operations were conducted before the full-scale invasion. United States military interventions in Nicaragua were intended to prevent the construction of the Nicaraguan Canal by any nation but the United States. Nicaragua assumed a quasi-protectorate status under the 1916 Chamorro-Bryan Treaty. The occupation ended as Augusto C. Sandino, a Nicaraguan revolutionary, led guerrilla armies against U.S. troops. The onset of the Great Depression made it costly for the U.S. government to maintain the occupation so a withdrawal was ordered in 1933.
Are you trying to justify outright imperialism brought on by crude capitalism bent on profit and the hell with the natives? WTG

Ottawa

#193330 Jun 13, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it both you that The Donald offered $50 M for Obama's REAL birth certificate?
It bothers me that he won't give the $50 million outright to charity,no strings attached. As to the real birth certificate, I never saw mine, it's kept in archives. I don't know how it works in your part of the world, but did you ever hold your original B.C. in your little hands? I doubt. it

Why is it that it is just a bunch of birther birfoons that are still going about this B.C.? Not the Senate, not the House, not the Repub brass, not GWB, not Cheney, not Grove or any intelligent person of authority, never mind the Supreme Court, has pursued this. Just you birther buffoons and that could-be money laundering front, the Donald.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#193331 Jun 13, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll just leave you two lovebirds alone. Wouldn't want your obsession with me to distract you from Dufus' needs
LMAO!!! Hell, Scooter!! You were never a distraction, just another uninformed communist.

Ottawa

#193332 Jun 13, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Humm, once again Obama said he learned about the problem in Iraq through the TV. Died he not listen to our CIA?
<quoted text>
Well then, why don't we do away with the CIA, DIA and the NSA? Oh, do you know what they knew about Benghazi before 9/11/12? You seem to know everything else.
I do not know everything else. Neither do they. But you do, from Zimmerman-Martin to Benghazi. Bravo.

When I know something, I state it and back it up when asked. You don't.
When YOU don't know something, but it's something that tickles your hate fancy, you STATE it and avoid all requests for proof.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193333 Jun 13, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Slav, Polish, who cares? LMAO! Hugo from Yugo?
Dale

Wichita, KS

#193334 Jun 13, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The court explained in WKA exactly why Dufus is clueless. According to WKA, if you're born here, your a natural born citizen. Only a total Dufus cites a case that doesn't support his fantasy as though it does.
<quoted text>
Wrong!!! Dual-Citizens are not NBC, they are subject to foreign powers. Like it or not, a dual-citizen is no better than a Naturalized Citizen, both have questionable allegiance to the US.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#193336 Jun 13, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Divulging patents? Is that a joke? I found a very incoherently written application publication, which is in the public domain. The "invention" is as idiotic as Dufus Dales infinite energy mobile.
That's why I posted the abstract in the first place. BTW, it was published according to statute four years ago. That means, Dufus, the US government "divulged" the disclosure.
Duh!
LMAO!!! More BS from the world's biggest BSer. So, you have admitted you lied. I thought it was a friend that sent it to you!!!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#193337 Jun 13, 2014
wojar wrote:
This is how an examiner explains that a patent application is incoherent babbling:
"The claim(s) are narrative in form and replete with indefinite and functional or operational language. The structure which goes to make up the device must be clearly and positively specified. The structure must be organized and correlated in such a manner as to present a complete operative device. Note the format of the claims in the patent(s) cited. Additionally, there is no period "." at the end of the claim. The current language of the claim renders it very difficult, if not impossible, to determine the scope of the claim and thus no meaningful determination as to the patentability of the claim can be made due to the breadth and scope of the claim being indeterminate at this time due to applicants use of long lists of non-standard terminology, use of non-standard claim grammatical structures. The meaning(s) of the claim terms cannot be clearly ascertained by reading the claims in light of the specification, which is also so worded. Accordingly, the claims do not clearly define the subject matter of this invention."
Hey Dale, let us know when your handy dandy perpetual motion automobile application is published. I could use the laughs.
LMAO!!! So, you come back with some more irrelevant BS, we are the ones that are laughing!!!
We really do enjoy watching you eat crap and bark at the moon.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#193338 Jun 13, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The federal court in Perkins v Elg clearly said that is exactly the holding according to Ark, and the USSC upheld that holding when the government appealed. So romper is now screaming that the USSC does not understand what it said.
Pathetic little twit with grandiose delusions.
Hey Romper, did you call the FBI yet?
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! In Perkins v Elg, when she was born both parents were citizen of the US, thus making her a NBC!!!

Bristol, CT

#193339 Jun 13, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Slav, Polish, who cares? LMAO! Hugo from Yugo?
Who cares that he is half cocked? Certainly not Romper.

Romper thinks a guy with a German name and part Polish ancestry is a Svetozar? That's a Serbian name. MORON.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

#193340 Jun 13, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Gloturd, should I? The court determined Ark never had any allegiance to his homeland. None. And, that he had been a productive member of society for years, running a business. He had no intentions of ever returning to his homeland. This is what the court took into consideration and that's why Ark is an exception. Get it pea-brain? Poor little Gloturd, just can't handle the truth, can you? LMAO @ U
Really?

According to the Court, "[t]he question presented by the record is whether a child born in the United States, of parents of Chinese descent, who, at the time of his birth, are subjects of the Emperor of China, but have a permanent domicil and residence in the United States, and are there carrying on business, and are not employed in any diplomatic or official capacity under the Emperor of China, becomes at the time of his birth a citizen of the United States, by virtue of the first clause of the Fourteenth Amendment of the Constitution, "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside." United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649, 652 (1898)

Nowhere in the majority opinion did the court discuss whether or not China was Wong Kim Ark's "homeland".

In fact, the court answer the question by stating "The evident intention, and the necessary effect, of the submission of this case to the decision of the court upon the facts agreed by the parties, were to present for determination the single question, stated at the beginning of this opinion, namely, whether a child born in the United States, of parents of Chinese descent, who, at the time of his birth, are subjects of the Emperor of China, but have a permanent domicil and residence in the United States, and are there carrying on business, and are not employed in any diplomatic or official capacity under the Emperor of China, becomes at the time of his birth a citizen of the United States. For the reasons above stated, this court is of opinion that the question must be answered in the affirmative." Id at 705

Bristol, CT

#193341 Jun 13, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! More BS from the world's biggest BSer. So, you have admitted you lied. I thought it was a friend that sent it to you!!!
A friend sent me the abstract. I looked up the application. MORON.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Divulging patents? Is that a joke? I found a very incoherently written application publication, which is in the public domain. The "invention" is as idiotic as Dufus Dales infinite energy mobile.
That's why I posted the abstract in the first place. BTW, it was published according to statute four years ago. That means, Dufus, the US government "divulged" the disclosure.
Duh!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#193342 Jun 13, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
And the US regards those born here (with few exceptions) as natural born citizens. Every person born a citizen in the US is a natural born citizen without exception.
Indeed, that is what the court stated in Minor v. Happersett. Birfoons never seem to notice that the court said persons born in this country of citizens are **citizens also**. Only after establishing that they are born **citizens** in this country did the court then say that thus they were natural born citizens. They are natural born citizens by virtue of the fact that they were born citizens in this country. President Obama was born a citizen in this country. He is a natural born citizen.
In fact, never at any time has there ever been a country wherein a person born a citizen within the territorial limits of the country not been considered a natural born citizen.
Sorreeeeeeee.
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! Sorry, a dual-citizen is not a NBC, a NBC is not subject to any foreign powers. Guess that leaves Oblunder out, since he was born a subject of the UK!!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#193343 Jun 13, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
A friend sent me the abstract. I looked up the application. MORON.
<quoted text>
Irrelevant, you lied!!!

Bristol, CT

#193344 Jun 13, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! In Perkins v Elg, when she was born both parents were citizen of the US, thus making her a NBC!!!
Sorry Dufus, but the Federal court in Elg ruled that Elg was a natural born citizen because she was born in the US, without regard to her parentage, relying on the guidance of Ark. Her parentage had nothing to do with it. The holding was upheld by the Supreme Court. See Perkins v. Elg, 99 F.2d 408 (App. D.C. 1938).

Grow up Dufus.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The federal court in Perkins v Elg clearly said that is exactly the holding according to Ark, and the USSC upheld that holding when the government appealed. So romper is now screaming that the USSC does not understand what it said.
Pathetic little twit with grandiose delusions.
Hey Romper, did you call the FBI yet?
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Aquarius-WY 1,567,179
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr RACE 105,223
Simon McGreedys 3 hr Rattlesnake Pete 1
OVERALL CDST of electric autos. 5 hr Id eat a gun-1st 4
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 hr SweLL GirL 11,036
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 7 hr Alyssa76 3,670
last post wins! (Apr '13) 9 hr They cannot kill ... 2,578

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance