BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 242530 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Learn to Read

United States

#193243 Jun 13, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! You thought wrong, didn't you. Of course we all know that your thought process is flawed.
And the idiot proves that I was correct.

Poor Dufus - repeating your fable over and over doesn't bring it any closer to reality - but you're too ignorant to learn that aren't you?
Dale

Wichita, KS

#193245 Jun 13, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
More Dufus blather. Poor moron - isn't it about time for another court to laugh at your fable?
LMAO!!! More feeble comments from the communist party.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#193246 Jun 13, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And the idiot proves that I was correct.
Poor Dufus - repeating your fable over and over doesn't bring it any closer to reality - but you're too ignorant to learn that aren't you?
LMAO!!! So, in your words the US Constitution is a fable. What else could I expect from a communist supporter!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193247 Jun 13, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Because when you're insane, all things are possible. Romper has created a false memory about a name he only heard today, and that I only heard today, after learning of Petrovich's application in an email. Sad little Romper, IP professionals send funny idiotic patent abstracts to their peers every day for laughs.
Pathetic. The laugh is on clueless Romper.
<quoted text>
LMAO! The spin Dr. can't unspin this one! Busted himself! LMAO!
Learn to Read

United States

#193248 Jun 13, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! So, in your words the US Constitution is a fable. What else could I expect from a communist supporter!
Typical Dufus. Pretend that everyone that laughs at your fantasy is a communist.

What else should we expect from an ignorant bigot?
Dale

Wichita, KS

#193249 Jun 13, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Dufus. Pretend that everyone that laughs at your fantasy is a communist.
LMAO!!! So, you don't deny being a communist.
Bigot, guess you could say that, since all commies should be purged from our government.
Learn to Read

United States

#193250 Jun 13, 2014
Dick Mourdock rides again

At the IN Republican convention he repeatedly uses the "N" word (Nazi)

He did not - as some would have you believe - claim that Obama is Hitler or any such nonsense. His intent (I believe) was to talk about the
danger that our national debt poses and compare our economy to Germany - preHitler.(Other than debt a horrible comparison). But in spending so much time talking about Nazis any point to his message was lost

Note to politicians. Avoid certain words - especially when attempting analogies. Rape and Nazi should be at the top of this list
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193251 Jun 13, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Lost track of a few socks, huh?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193252 Jun 13, 2014
Al Qaeda runs wild, like the apes they are, while Lil "o" sits on his thumb! What a prezzy
Learn to Read

United States

#193253 Jun 13, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! So, you don't deny being a communist.
Bigot, guess you could say that, since all commies should be purged from our government.
So you insist on reminding us that you're an idiot?
Learn to Read

United States

#193254 Jun 13, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Lost track of a few socks, huh?
I thought Rouge was trading socks with you.

I generally were deck shoes in the summer. No socks required
Dale

Wichita, KS

#193255 Jun 13, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
So you insist on reminding us that you're an idiot?
LMAO!!! Come on, comrade!! Don't strain your brain, that posting was above your thinking capability.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193256 Jun 13, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought Rouge was trading socks with you.
I generally were deck shoes in the summer. No socks required
Sure thing, Biff.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#193257 Jun 13, 2014
wojar, do you think divulging patents on this thread was wise?

St. Onge Steward Johnston & Reens LLC
At St. Onge Steward Johnston & Reens LLC, our practice is founded on the strength of our client relationships. Working closely with companies small and large both in the U.S. and overseas, we build trusting, long-term partnerships that result in extraordinarily effective legal solutions. For more than a century, SSJR has helped clients like you profit from new business ventures, reduce risk, save money and advance your strategic goals by protecting your patent and trademark capital. Perhaps thatís why fledgling start-ups and multi-billion dollar businesses alike turn to us to handle their most complex intellectual property matters ó at considerably less cost than the nationís largest law firms. We take an innovative approach to intellectual property law, maximizing product launch, market saturation and brand ownership. Focusing exclusively on IP, our lawyers understand the often-elusive and subtle nuances inherent in the legal process and litigation, and capitalize on SSJRís deep industry experience, abundant intellectual capital, and innovative perspective to provide uncommon results.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193258 Jun 13, 2014
Oh Gloturd, I'm still laughing my azz off! A true DILBERT!
Learn to Read

Scottsburg, IN

#193259 Jun 13, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Sure thing, Biff.
I'll just leave you two lovebirds alone. Wouldn't want your obsession with me to distract you from Dufus' needs

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#193260 Jun 13, 2014
LRS wrote:
Al Qaeda runs wild, like the apes they are, while Lil "o" sits on his thumb! What a prezzy
2001. Iraq. The tyrant Saddam is in power. Things are rough, but country is free of Al Qaeda, Taliban, Hezbollah, and Iranians. A buffer between the latter and Iran. Good for them, good for the U.S., good for the rest of the world. Saddam is no angel, but in his own self-interest, he ruthlessly keeps terrorist those groups out. Saddam kills by the dozen, does not tolerate dissension, we know that. But he leaves small Jewish and sizeable Catholic populations alone. Rogue says they have left because now they can. Idiot. Rogue, repeat after me : " it's because they have no choice, being persecuted and killed, DOH".

2014. U.S.-trained Iraqi officers and soldiers flee besieged city, leaving their uniforms and arms. Country will be Al-Qaeda-owned, if nothing is done, in a few weeks. With Taliban and Iranians ruling the roost. Since invasion in 2002, more Iraqis have died through all kinds of violence than all the years Saddam was in charge, except for U.S.-sponsored war with Iran.

Yes, Iraq was invaded in 2002. Has situation improved since that "mission accomplished" moment? The truth, please.

Now, some tea partyers and birthers,(not responsible repubs or dems) want the U.S.to intervene, and they criticize Obama for doing nothing. Boehmer even chimed in, OMG. Boehmer! If someone should not cast stones...

The U.S. occupied Iraq more than 10 years. How many years will it take in order for the U.s. to withdraw and leave peace and concord behind? Had GWB had an exit plan, he would have known it would never work and would not have invaded. Mistake, no matter how long ago it was, and now the American people, Obama and, like it or not, the rest of ;the world is paying for it.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#193261 Jun 13, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The U.S. occupied Iraq more than 10 years. How many years will it take in order for the U.s. to withdraw and leave peace and concord behind? Had GWB had an exit plan, he would have known it would never work and would not have invaded. Mistake, no matter how long ago it was, and now the American people, Obama and, like it or not, the rest of ;the world is paying for it.
Maybe you can tell us why there are still US troops in Germany, Japan and South Korea?

Did FDR and Truman have a plan?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#193262 Jun 13, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Very lame, Gloturd. There's no way out, skippy. Two entirely different google searches landed on the same name. We compared what we had found and they were identical. Splain dat chit, man! There is no talking your way out of it. Great job, DILBERT! It's no wonder you still pull fingers when people ask you to! Come on shortboy, lie for us! LMAO!
We? did Google searches? Your agent-in-chief did a Google search with the secret information obtained through your decoder ring?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Did you call the FBI yet Romper?

LOL

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#193263 Jun 13, 2014
Romper, were you wearing your super hero outfit when you did your Google searches?

Hahahahahahahaha.

Don't forget to call the CIA too!

You know the Kremlin is very angry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Fitius T Bluster 1,580,110
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 55 min SweLL GirL 11,169
Depression, pain n anxiety treatment; 2 hr Gard 3
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 5 hr Alyssa76 3,698
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr Beams 63,943
News Mayor Emanuel, City of Chicago File Federal Law... 7 hr spud 93
What's the real story about Charlottsville? 12 hr Sojourner UNtruth 14

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages