BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Read more

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#193038 Jun 11, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacqtari has seen every statement, ever made? Wow! I rank your post as number one for stupidity.
Please indicate where and when I wrote that I have seen every statement ever made. Thank you.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#193040 Jun 11, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
0.012? of France's electrical power. Pretty good, as it's only one plant. And so you found one? Only one? Take a look at this :
n.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tidal_power_stat...
Operational[edit]
==========
As usual, your link does not work!!! And I thought I was Stew Ped! Try this link;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tidal_po...

Ottawa

#193041 Jun 11, 2014
LRS wrote:
Also for Jacqtari's reference:
http://acewel.com/product90.html
Stick to the abandoned gas pumps, LOSER OIL tycoon buffoon. It suits you so much better.

Ottawa

#193042 Jun 11, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I must add, your ignorance on this is HILARIOUS! 100% Clueless! HILARIOUS!
Confirming your own ignorance? More Rogue-type self-incrimination? At least, he supplies third-party stuff to highlight his cluelessness. Do you have to supply YOUR OWN?

Location hidden

#193043 Jun 11, 2014
<quoted text>
Really? And who told you he was a deserter? I don't know whether he was or not. The army doesn't know. How do YOU know?
And HOW do YOU know what the Army knows? They did an AR 15-6 investigation not long after he disappeared!
WHY? Well, they wanted to know if he left because of harassment from his fellow soldiers or his supervisors. Or, that he deserted.
FYI, for the first 24 hours you are "Absent from your place of duty". Then for the next 30 days you are AWOL (Absent With Out Leave) and after a month you are "listed" as a Deserter unless there is evidence to the contrary suck as POW or MIA.

Ottawa

#193044 Jun 11, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
More amateurs with guns. Yep, the mother had a gun too but her bullet missed. I guess she had not been practicing very much
Deep Throat rejoices when "amateurs" are gunned down trying to save lives.
Two Men Use Girl As Human Shield — Until Her Father Guns Them Down
A St. Louis couple is likely thankful to have guns in their home after they were forced to use them to defend their daughter against two men Monday night.
The men, one of whom had an extensive rap sheet, confronted the couples’ 17 year-old daughter after she stepped outside of the house to go to her car, reports the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.
Cortez McClinton, 33, and Terrell Johnson, 31, held a gun to the girl’s head and used her as a shield as they entered the family home, where a five-year old child was also present.
The girl’s father and mother witnessed the abduction, and both retrieved their guns. When McClinton and Johnson entered, the father fired several shots, hitting both men. The girl’s mother fired one shot but missed.
Johnson died at the scene. McClinton was wounded but was able to scramble off. He had his brother take him to the hospital.
In 2010, McClinton was charged with shooting another man. Charges were eventually dropped due to lack of witness participation. He also had drug possession and distribution charges against him.
McClinton is charged with second-degree murder, kidnapping, burglary, and criminal armed action and is being held on $1 million bond.
http://news.yahoo.com/two-men-girl-human-shie...
You : "Deep Throat rejoices when "amateurs" are gunned down trying to save lives."

Do NOT project. I don't rejoice when ANYone gets killed, for whatever reason. But there were two reasons to NOT call this man a hero. He was not. He was stupid. Played the role of his life, Superman. Armed, concealed. Why? He got killed doing a poor cop's job. Had he had no gun, he would not have confronted these killers, am I right?

You give an example of self-defence by gun owners. Big deal. There were over 12,000 gun victims in the U.S. last year. Tell us how many lives were save by gun-toting people.

Heard Obama last night? He sadly wondered why that WEEKLY kind of gun killing does not happen in any other industrialized country. Do you wonder also? Could he be asking the right question? He also asked if the U.S. had more mentally unstable people than all those other industrialized countries. Does it? I doubt it. What do YOU think, Rogue? All set to institutionalize 60 million Americans?

Location hidden

#193045 Jun 11, 2014
When I was stationed in Hawaii in the mid-1970s they had an infantryman disappear while in the field. They did a search and rescue, in which I participated in, and then he was listed as AWOL and then as a Deserter.
Several months later they found his body at the bottom of a ravine and the head was about fifty feet from the rest of his body. Since it was treated as a murder scene they had to post guards to keep the mongooses off of the body which really cheeped out the guards.
Ultimately they ruled his death as an accident. Oh, apparently the mongooses had drug his head away from the body. Creeeeepy!

Location hidden

#193046 Jun 11, 2014
My baby sitters husband was an MP desk sergeant, SSG, and I got to hear a lot of the details. We lived on Cadet Sheridan at Schofield Barracks and one Sunday morning I was out walking my dog when I noticed so MP action over at the barracks. After I walked my dog I went over to find out what was going on and I saw my friend. He could not talk at the time and all he knew was that there was a death and CID was investigating it as a homicide.
They found a body in a bunk one the FIRST FLOOR with a broken neck and scratches a leaves on his body. They finally found out it was an ACCIDENTAL DEATH.
You see, his room was on the THIRD FLOOR and it appeared he had returned to the barracks late the night before, drunk, and apparently went to open his window and fell out landing in the bushes.
Two other soldiers returning to the barracks, and drunk themselves, found this poor Sad Sack in the bushes, picked him up and drop him in the first bunk they found not noticing his head was on backwards!

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#193048 Jun 11, 2014
Jacques,
America's downward slide began when Ronald Reagan had Ollie North importing planeload after planeload of cocaine into Miami.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#193049 Jun 11, 2014
LOL. Eric Cantor lost to a Teaparty upstart.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#193050 Jun 11, 2014
Señor Ted officially not a Canadian anymore. Idiots pretend that this change somehow impacts his status as a Natural Born Citizen of the US

http://m.torontosun.com/2014/06/10/us-senator...

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#193051 Jun 11, 2014
"I know there are a lot of long faces here tonight."

Eric Cantor reflecting on his stunning loss.
Audrey nyuydinie

Anonymous Proxy

#193052 Jun 11, 2014
Those it matter where obama was born? The essiential thing is for him as the current president to solve the problems of the american citizens. I think people who are trying to look into the birth history of Obama are just stupid and are looking at the wrong place because they are many important things they could focus on like unemployment, hunger, insecurity e.t.c.

Location hidden

#193053 Jun 11, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
America's downward slide began when Ronald Reagan had Ollie North importing planeload after planeload of cocaine into Miami.
And what evidence to you have to back up your allegation? Everyone knows that Ollie North operated out of O'Hare!
Democracynow org

Islip, NY

#193054 Jun 11, 2014
I have seen this Tea Party movie before?

Once they get in office they still sell out!

----------

The Real Boston Tea Party was an Anti-Corporate Revolt
April 15, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/bg4bjo
CNBC Correspondent Rick Santelli called for a "Chicago Tea Party" on Feb 19th in protesting President Obama's plan to help homeowners in trouble. Santelli's call was answered by the right-wing group FreedomWorks, which funds campaigns promoting big business interests, and is the opposite of what the real Boston Tea Party was. FreedomWorks was funded in 2004 by Dick Armey (former Republican House Majority leader & lobbyist); consolidated Citizens for a Sound Economy, funded by the Koch family; and Empower America, a lobbying firm, that had fought against healthcare and minimum-wage efforts while hailing deregulation.

Anti-tax "tea party" organizers are delivering one million tea bags to a Washington, D.C., park Wednesday morning - to promote protests across the country by people they say are fed up with high taxes and excess spending.

The real Boston Tea Party was a protest against huge corporate tax cuts for the British East India Company, the largest trans-national corporation then in existence. This corporate tax cut threatened to decimate small Colonial businesses by helping the BEIC pull a Wal-Mart against small entrepreneurial tea shops, and individuals began a revolt that kicked-off a series of events that ended in the creation of The United States of America. http://www.commondreams.org/view/2009/04/15-1 ...

----------

THE LEADERS OF THE TEA BAGS ARE THE SAME PEOPLE WHO DESTROYED AMERICA! Republicans Newt Gingrich & Dick Armey

Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999
Bill Clinton and the Republicans did away with oversight.
President Bill Clinton signed this into law with 54 Republicans voting yes and 44 Democrats voting no./ http://tinyurl.com/5lwv6z
http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_ca ...

==========

GOP freshmen, big-bucks donors hobnob at resort
Tea Bags Sold Out To Wall Street
March 16, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/85yw3o9
In 2010, many freshmen Republicans were swept into Congress on the promise of doing things differently.
But fast-forward to 2012, and the Ocean Reef Club in Key Largo, Fla.-- an exclusive seaside resort and home to 54 holes of championship golf and a private marina full of luxury yachts.
"Book your Key Largo getaway now," reads the invitation, obtained by CBS News. The hosts are veteran congressmen Spencer Bachus, of Alabama, Pete Sessions, of Texas, "and 12 of your favorite Republican freshmen!"
The 12: Sandy Adams (Fla.), Quico Canseco (Texas), Rick Crawford (Ark.), Bob Dold (Ill.), Sean Duffy (Wis.), Stephen Fincher (Tenn.), Mike Fitzpatrick (Penn.), Daniel Webster (Fla.), Mike Grimm (N.Y.), Nan Hayworth (N.Y.), Jim Renacci (Ohio) and Cory Gardner (Col).
Congressmen Canseco and Gardner were seen on camera heading in to host happy hour. To get in, donors had to pay at least $10,000.
During his campaign, Gardner promised average voters would inspire his actions. One ad said, "I will always put Colorado families before the Washington special interests."
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505267_162-573986 ...

Location hidden

#193055 Jun 11, 2014
Audrey nyuydinie wrote:
Those it matter where obama was born? The essiential thing is for him as the current president to solve the problems of the american citizens. I think people who are trying to look into the birth history of Obama are just stupid and are looking at the wrong place because they are many important things they could focus on like unemployment, hunger, insecurity e.t.c.
Well, can you name one thing Obama has done to address those issues? BTW, it is "American" with a capital "A" but being an anti-American Libtard, you don't care, do you!!!

Location hidden

#193056 Jun 11, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
"I know there are a lot of long faces here tonight."
Eric Cantor reflecting on his stunning loss.
And you are clueless as to why he lost the election. Sad, very sad. 2014 is going to be a very bad year for Dummycrats and RINOs.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#193057 Jun 11, 2014
Jacques,
I do not care what they do at over at that sewer known as O'Hare Airport.
But do not fly those goddamn jets over my house.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#193058 Jun 11, 2014
Ronald Reagan was a potted plant.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193059 Jun 11, 2014
<quoted text>
Confirming your own ignorance? More Rogue-type self-incrimination? At least, he supplies third-party stuff to highlight his cluelessness. Do you have to supply YOUR OWN?
J A C Q T A R I !!!!! lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min PolakPotrafi 1,207,860
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 9 min RACE 5,827
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min SpaceBlues 52,420
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr Non _cents 5,160
abby 3-31-15 3 hr blunt advice 8
amy 3-31-15 3 hr blunt advice 9
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Graham Cracker 51,889
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]