BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 219456 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

#193124 Jun 12, 2014
This entire forum is a lie. Obama reigns till the end of his term. NOW!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193125 Jun 12, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
27 mandates? And that is enough to go to war, to invade Iraq even though it was clear, as was later proved and admitted by no less than GWB, that there were no weapons of mass destruction.
How many coalition aircraft were shot down? TWO. Yes, two U.S. helicopters with loads of dead troops by cowboy aviators in U.S. fighters. Shot down by Iraqis? ZERO.
Forget what you wrote? Yes, I forget lies and BS very quickly. You have no idea, not a clue what you are talking about. Being an army NCO flying helicopters does not make you a war expert. You are the living proof of that.
Poor Jacqtari, like so many others, stuck in the past and unable to move forward. Dead in the water. And, you would like us to believe you know better? Ha! All you know is what you've read which amounts to nada. I'd hit the punk terrorists right now. Give al Qaeda a real force to deal with. I think they'd run, just like you, jacqtari! LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193126 Jun 12, 2014
Latest LRS-Dale wishful homosexual prose, and hey, the day is still young :
"You'll be hanging out at the "Gay Twenties"
How many dipsticks will you licking clean tonight"
Etc
Hey, it's what you boys do. Just stating facts, maam.
Learn to Read

United States

#193127 Jun 12, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>When all else fails??? Hey, at least you're a dreamer. How many dipsticks will you licking clean tonight, twink? LMAO! Return to your station, burger flipper. And, keep that darn hair net ON! Nasty! ewwww
More Romper fail. More homophobic fantasies. The cycle just repeats over and over.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193128 Jun 12, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
More Romper fail. More homophobic fantasies. The cycle just repeats over and over.
As do your meaningless drive-bys. Completely inane. I'll have a large fry with that, flipper!

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#193129 Jun 12, 2014
Jacques,
Ronald Reagan was no studier of history.
He was wholely behind the anti-tank missile sales to the Iranian Ayatollah.
O. North fell on his sword for Reagan. They are modern day Benedict Arnolds.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193130 Jun 12, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Twink, how do you like working all day to make someone else rich? LMAO!
Learn to Read

United States

#193131 Jun 12, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Twink, how do you like working all day to make someone else rich? LMAO!
More fail. More fantasy. You're so predictable and pathetic
fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

#193132 Jun 12, 2014
Lies all lies on this forum.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#193133 Jun 12, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Jacqtari, like so many others, stuck in the past and unable to move forward. Dead in the water. And, you would like us to believe you know better? Ha! All you know is what you've read which amounts to nada. I'd hit the punk terrorists right now. Give al Qaeda a real force to deal with. I think they'd run, just like you, jacqtari! LMAO!
LRS-Dale : "Ha! All you know is what you've read " Ha! Ever tried reading anything beside National Enquirer, NRS magazines, Soldier of Fortune (LOSER's version of Playboy) and Globe? Try it, you may learn something.

Hit the punk terrorists? Isn't that what you've been doing the last 13 and 12 years respectively in Afghanistan and Iraq? Result? Well, need I say more, except why do you want more of the same? You like being kicked in your humongous azz? Lived in the past? Me? Sorta, as I remember the past mistakes and try not to relive them. You?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#193134 Jun 12, 2014
Corr :NRA magazines.Oh well, all the same trash.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193135 Jun 12, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
More fail. More fantasy. You're so predictable and pathetic
As usual, you have nothing. You're such a merry lil fella! LMAO!
Learn to Read

United States

#193136 Jun 12, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>As usual, you have nothing. You're such a merry lil fella! LMAO!
Talk about boatloads of nothing. Poor Romper.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193137 Jun 12, 2014
<quoted text>
LRS-Dale : "Ha! All you know is what you've read " Ha! Ever tried reading anything beside National Enquirer, NRS magazines, Soldier of Fortune (LOSER's version of Playboy) and Globe? Try it, you may learn something.
Hit the punk terrorists? Isn't that what you've been doing the last 13 and 12 years respectively in Afghanistan and Iraq? Result? Well, need I say more, except why do you want more of the same? You like being kicked in your humongous azz? Lived in the past? Me? Sorta, as I remember the past mistakes and try not to relive them. You?
Can't say I've read any of those but you seem to know them by name, right off the top of your head! When I say hit them, I don't mean playing patty-cakes! Which is what we've been doing. I mean wipe their azzes out for good. And yes, Jacqtari, you are stuck in the past just like all your "but they're such nice people" buds. I'm curious who you think has been kicking our azz. Use your toothless orifice and tell us all about it! J A C Q T A R I !
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193138 Jun 12, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about boatloads of nothing. Poor Romper.
The only forum you post in regularly, you get laughed at constantly. And, that's by damn near everyone in the forum! Sorry twink, you're the nothing, as it should be. LMAO!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#193139 Jun 12, 2014
OMG, Iceland is breaking up. Can't this cause a giant iceberg like the one that sank the Titanic? Hummm, just when did the Titanic sink? 1912? Has man-made Global Warming been going on that long?
I maybe Stew Ped but doesn't this happen every Spring? Well, we had an extra long Winter so it is happening just a tad latter than normal.

Greenland Glacier Loses Big Chunk of Ice (Photo)
LiveScience.com
By By Stephanie Pappas, Live Science Contributor 3 hours ago

Greenland's Jakobshavn glacier recently made headlines for its record-breakingly fast flow. Now, a new satellite image provides a visual of this process.

In a comparison between two images of the glacier, one taken May 9 and the other June 1, the loss of kilometers of ice from the calving front of the glacier is visible. The change is so significant that the after image almost looks like it has been "zoomed out" to make the glacier look smaller. But the views are the same. The missing ice simply slipped into the sea.

Location hidden

#193140 Jun 12, 2014
<quoted text>
What makes you think he reads any of those magazines? Not stereotyping people, are you? Do you wonder if any black people read any of those magazines or does just white conservatives read them?

Location hidden

#193141 Jun 12, 2014
OMG, Bush-41 just fell out of a helicopter!!!
Learn to Read

United States

#193142 Jun 12, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>The only forum you post in regularly, you get laughed at constantly. And, that's by damn near everyone in the forum! Sorry twink, you're the nothing, as it should be. LMAO!
Been searching for me everywhere huh Romper? More of your pathetic obsession More of my entertainment
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#193143 Jun 12, 2014
If a couple of IU grads got married after school, moved away and got divorced 4 years later, would they still be brother and sister?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min mdbuilder 1,403,994
Oceans Gentlemen's Club. A totally awesome, er... 6 hr Strip club man 1
The Official Jonas Brother Chat Room!!!! (Oct '08) 9 hr Kayla Phillips 751
Rating girls 10 hr Habsm22 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 hr dGo mnaDed lyoH r... 60,658
Obama to head Mosque in City, 10 hr Sis Marian Roberta 1
last post wins! (Dec '10) 11 hr honeymylove 2,271
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 hr Sublime1 103,130

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages