BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#192919 Jun 9, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Still here. What're you talking about ? You discovered something bad about Canada and are rejoicing? What kind of LOSER does that? If LOSER won't tell me, can someone help?
Exactly as I said it would play out. child.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#192920 Jun 9, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Um, scuse me moron, you brought it up! DAB! LMAO! You just got clownstomped, twinkie!
Well I did say that I knew the internet wasn't invented by an SEC devotee - but in clownblather that must translate as "who cares if my team sucks - they play in THE conference"
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#192921 Jun 9, 2014
News Hunter wrote:
Hi, I heard a rumor there was a shooting in Las Vegas and I was just wondering if it was true.
I scoured Fox Nation from top to bottom and was unable to find one story on the alleged shooting, not a single one. Imaging that.
I can't see a single reason why the honorable straight news website "Fox Nation" would try to coverup the shooting and scrub all coverage. Can you?
It's good to know that Fox didn't cover it because the shooting didn't really happen, and not because the "shooters" were members of the Bundy Ranch Dumpling Gang, had extremely close ties to and support from Fox News, and were given the OK to kill authorities by Sean Hannity himself if they felt it was justified to start the "revolution."
GB, you still stuck to that toilet seat? Quit your lying.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/06/09/las-vega...
News Hunter

Park Forest, IL

#192922 Jun 9, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
GB, you still stuck to that toilet seat? Quit your lying.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/06/09/las-vega...
I said no story on "FOX NATION."

You posted "foxnews." link.

So my original claim is 100% fact.

Try again please.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#192925 Jun 9, 2014
scirocco wrote:
POLICE: ARMED CIVILIAN WHO CONFRONTED LAS VEGAS ATTACKERS IS A 'HERO'
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...
Totally ,moronic. An amateur with a gun gets shot by crazy woman. That was bound to happen.

Here's a much better scenario :

Neither Wilcox nor the two gun nuts are allowed to have guns. None of this happens, everyone gets to live. These things are becoming routine now in the U.S. Everyone's blazť, OhHum, another deadly rampage. More guns is the answer.

And for LRS and Rogue, both of whom branded me a USA hater, here's something for you two birthers. I do not rejoice when something like that happens just so I'm right on the gun issue. Nothing to rejoice about, it's so sad. I don't rejoice about Dallas any more than I rejoice at the Taliban killing scores of innocent victims at the airport. We'll all die soon enough, why rush it?

But Rogue, LRS, oh, how you guys LOOK , search the internet for bad news in Canada and in places you don't like (which is pretty much all the rest of the world and 22 U.S. states) and cheer and rejoice when somethin' bad happens. LRS even invents them,like that last one today that no one comprehends.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#192927 Jun 9, 2014
Las Vegas Review-Journal

"Officers Alyn Beck, 41, and Igor Soldo, 31, were in their seats at CiCiís Pizza, 309 N. Nellis Blvd., at about 11:20 a.m. Sunday when shooters identified Jerad and Amanda Miller entered the rear of the restaurant.

"The police official said neither officer had a chance to return fire. The entire attack was caught on surveillance video, police said Monday.

"Jerad Miller then covered the officers with the Gadsden flag, a yellow banner with a coiled snake above the words,ďDonít tread on Me,Ē and placed a manifesto with a swastika symbol on one officerís body.

"The flag is named for Christopher Gadsden, a Revolutionary War general who designed it. It has recently come back in vogue as an adopted symbol of the American tea party movement."

http://tinyurl.com/ltqa4ae

Bristol, CT

#192928 Jun 9, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Can we pre-order Romper's book?(Or is he feuding with Amazon?)
It all depends upon whether Amazon accepts his offer to buy them out for his used oil rig.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#192929 Jun 9, 2014
Oh no, not the Coke Brothers.

Leftists RAGE After United Negro College Fund Accepts $25 Million From Koch Brothers

Read the rest of this Patriot Update article here: http://patriotupdate.com/2014/06/leftists-rag...

Bristol, CT

#192930 Jun 9, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Batboy, word-twisting is your forte. Without it, you have nothing. Just BS. Still crying over income inequality, little man? Maybe TT will let you gnaw on her tough titties! Recycled toilet paper to dry your tears?
Crying?

I'm concerned about this country becoming a giant banana republic.

"Today, Time Magazine, once the pride of its parent company Time-Warner, is being spun off on its own with a load of debt. Itís been a drag on its parentís profits, so it now begins trading as an independent company thatís no longer part of the Time-Warner conglomerate. If it goes bankrupt, the parent wonít be touched. Thus can corporations (and their major owners) rid themselves of their problematic parts. But owners of small businesses and people whose money-making assets are mainly themselves (that is, most of us) cannot. If we get into deep financial trouble, our only option is bankruptcy. People laden with student debt canít even declare bankruptcy. The rules of capitalism are designed for and by the owners of large amounts of capital, who also pay less taxes on their capital-gains income than the rest of us who earn our income by working for it. Is this fair? If not, what would a fairer system look like?"

BTW, Romper, you're not in the "large amount of capital" category. My ex collected almost as much from me as you're worth.

Bristol, CT

#192931 Jun 9, 2014
Above quote was from Robert Reich.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#192933 Jun 9, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally ,moronic. An amateur with a gun gets shot by crazy woman. That was bound to happen.
Here's a much better scenario :
Neither Wilcox nor the two gun nuts are allowed to have guns. None of this happens, everyone gets to live. These things are becoming routine now in the U.S. Everyone's blazť, OhHum, another deadly rampage. More guns is the answer.
And for LRS and Rogue, both of whom branded me a USA hater, here's something for you two birthers. I do not rejoice when something like that happens just so I'm right on the gun issue. Nothing to rejoice about, it's so sad. I don't rejoice about Dallas any more than I rejoice at the Taliban killing scores of innocent victims at the airport. We'll all die soon enough, why rush it?
But Rogue, LRS, oh, how you guys LOOK , search the internet for bad news in Canada and in places you don't like (which is pretty much all the rest of the world and 22 U.S. states) and cheer and rejoice when somethin' bad happens. LRS even invents them,like that last one today that no one comprehends.
Did you read what actually happened? "The amateur" confronted the male shooter not knowing the female shooter was behind him and she was the one who shot "The amateur". BTW, I had a cop friend who likewise confronted an armed robber only to be shot in the back by his accomplice. See, it can happen to a non-amateur too. Maybe "the amateur" should have shot the suspect without trying to take him alive.

Bristol, CT

#192935 Jun 9, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Leftists RAGE After United Negro College Fund Accepts $25 Million From Koch Brothers
Read the rest of this Patriot Update article here: http://patriotupdate.com/2014/06/leftists-rag...
Rage? One professor said it was "wrong" for them to accept the money. This is rage (in all caps)?

Get a life, Rougie.
News Hunter

Park Forest, IL

#192936 Jun 9, 2014
Still now word on FoxNation about the Bundy Tea Party Revolution sanctioned Massacre in Las Vegas. I wonder why.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#192937 Jun 9, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I did say that I knew the internet wasn't invented by an SEC devotee - but in clownblather that must translate as "who cares if my team sucks - they play in THE conference"
I believe you said, I was wedded to the SEC and some guy from Cal St. invented the internet. Splain yo selph, twinkie! Talk about your BLATHER! hahahahaha Loony is a good adjective for you. Very good indeed.

Ottawa

#192938 Jun 9, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
"Patriot Update?" Rogue, have you ever read anything at the very least mediocre, at least mediocre in your whole life? Beware of people who falsely call themselves patriots, don't turn your back to them. They resemble people who boast that their country is the best, they have to 'cuz deep down they know it's not. No one can utter that empty stupid boast.

Ottawa

#192939 Jun 9, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read what actually happened? "The amateur" confronted the male shooter not knowing the female shooter was behind him and she was the one who shot "The amateur". BTW, I had a cop friend who likewise confronted an armed robber only to be shot in the back by his accomplice. See, it can happen to a non-amateur too. Maybe "the amateur" should have shot the suspect without trying to take him alive.
Too bad you didn't "get" my post. Guy was still an amateur, a "kid" with a concealed weapon. Cops take risks, it's their job , was not this guy's job.

Again, none of these people has a gun, this probably never happens. Sure, they may have had knives, but could they kill as quickly and efficiently with knives?

Why'd these two loonies, who had a hate anti-cop website, were allowed to buy guns? Is someone nuts? And don't say they should've been in an asylum - had they been diagnosed as potential killers? Well, were they, and that's as bad, tea party members? Just askin'.

Ottawa

#192940 Jun 9, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Rage? One professor said it was "wrong" for them to accept the money. This is rage (in all caps)?
Get a life, Rougie.
It's rage coming from phoney "Patriot".com and to Rogue, who, even when a black folk,(even the nice polite clean one or the staff at Waffle House who spit in his pole syrup) whispers, is rage personified.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#192941 Jun 9, 2014
Well this is a republic and I'm guessing Bath-house Barry has a giant banana.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Crying?
I'm concerned about this country becoming a giant banana republic.
"Today, Time Magazine, once the pride of its parent company Time-Warner, is being spun off on its own with a load of debt. Itís been a drag on its parentís profits, so it now begins trading as an independent company thatís no longer part of the Time-Warner conglomerate. If it goes bankrupt, the parent wonít be touched. Thus can corporations (and their major owners) rid themselves of their problematic parts. But owners of small businesses and people whose money-making assets are mainly themselves (that is, most of us) cannot. If we get into deep financial trouble, our only option is bankruptcy. People laden with student debt canít even declare bankruptcy. The rules of capitalism are designed for and by the owners of large amounts of capital, who also pay less taxes on their capital-gains income than the rest of us who earn our income by working for it. Is this fair? If not, what would a fairer system look like?"
BTW, Romper, you're not in the "large amount of capital" category. My ex collected almost as much from me as you're worth.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#192942 Jun 9, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
It all depends upon whether Amazon accepts his offer to buy them out for his used oil rig.

We don't own rigs, dumbazz. LMAO! If I did own two or three rigs, I'd be mega-rich! See pilgrim, these wells are roughly 10M to drill and complete. The rig owner is sitting pretty, as we like to say. And, the oil and gas industry thanks you for your continued support! Doesn't that work out nicely? LMAO!!!

Ottawa

#192943 Jun 9, 2014
WelbyMD wrote:
Well this is a republic and I'm guessing Bath-house Barry has a giant banana.<quoted text>
Envy will set you free! ha ha.

And, Obama's brain is located in the right place, as is his "giant banana" .

Seeing as you have a mini "banana", there is room for your brain right next to it. Don't sit too long, your brain may seize up. Oh, it already has? Pity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,193,539
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 43 min Ratloder 69,143
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr GayleWood 51,379
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Talkin To Idiots 51,595
Amy 3.6.15 3 hr Kuuipo 16
Move it in March at Chicago Children's Museum 4 hr jones 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 hr Red_Forman 5,739
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:34 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:34PM
Bears Re-Sign QB Jimmy Clausen
ESPN 3:06 PM
Source: Safety Landry suspended 10 games
Bleacher Report 3:20 PM
Report: NFL Suspends Landry 10 Games
NFL 3:46 PM
Three WRs Colts should target in draft to replace Reggie Wayne
Yahoo! Sports 4:05 PM
Brandon Marshall, is that the linebacker or the receiver?