BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#192788 Jun 8, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say the CEO of GE created GE? Save your attempt at deflection. Fact is, some people deserve to be paid more. That just eats your goat, doesn't it? Then carry your whiney-azz elsewhere! You can't read and comprehend a simple paragraph. Instead, you'd prefer to put words in people's mouths. Twit, it's people like you that drag this country down. I guess being an elite scientist from the 80s didn't pay too well, huh? LMAO! Dumbazz.
Got Alzheimer's?
LRS wrote:
Who do you think created the business?

What do the workers have on the line compared to the owner/s? Nothing. Unions killed large corporations for years
Very few large corporations are run by their founders.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
You think the CEO of GE created GE? Really?

RationalState

#192789 Jun 8, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even know what country you are in? By the time Lil "o" leaves office, there will be even more people out of work. Count on it. This fool brings up "income inequality" in a Capitalistic country! LMAO! You're lost, little man. You haven't been here long, have you?
Bayou Romper thinks the matter of income inequality is not germane to a free enterprise system. It is. It is the increasing gap between the ultra wealthy and the shrinking middle class that is threatening the viability of this country. Without a healthy middle class buying consumer products the entire economy declines. Unlike Bayou Romper, I don't want to see this country become a huge banana republic.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? The rise in income inequality is led by the super rich and corporate fat cats, not the big fish in a small pond.
America is no longer the land of opportunity as upward mobility is less here than in some other countries, including Canada and Western Europe, and getting a job from a poor person has absolutely nothing to do with it.
"Ever get a job from a poor person?"
As usual, Rouge doesn't have a question worth a damn.

RationalState

#192790 Jun 8, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
By the time Lil "o" leaves office, there will be even more people out of work. Count on it. You're lost, little man. You haven't been here long, have you?
U.S. recoups jobs lost in recession as economy picks up

The nation finally recouped the 8.7 million jobs lost during the recession, with 8.8 million more people working now than at the trough in February 2010.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/06/06/us-...

http://tinyurl.com/oudqggl
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#192791 Jun 8, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
So the Bayou Moron comes back with another inane "did I say ...."
No moron, you didn't say the management of GE, or of United Technologies, or of Hewlett Packard, or Pfizer, or Apple, or Exxon Mobil, or J&J, or Hoffman La Roche, or even Walmart.
Who did the engineering, research, development? Not the fat cat CEOs and top execs of large corporations.
Looks like Romper does not comprehend the concept of capitalism.
<quoted text>
Sure I do. You're on the bottom on the ladder and you're mad about it. Tough titty! You don't know what the CEOs may or may not have done for the company. You just like to run your mouth. Period. Like joko haram, you're an attentionwhore. LMAO @ U batboy

If income inequality is an issue to you, you are in the wrong country! What part of that does batboy not understand? waa waa waa
Frank

Spokane, WA

#192792 Jun 8, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The nation finally recouped the 8.7 million jobs lost during the recession, with 8.8 million more people working now than at the trough in February 2010.
More people in the United States are out of work now than ever before. The number of people out of work today is much larger than before Obama was chosen to occupy the White House. The number of people on welfare is much higher than before Obama stared occupying the White House. The number of poor people has greatly increased since Obama has been occupying the White House. The percentage of middle income people in the United states has greatly decreased since Obama has been occupying The White House. Obama's favorite, the discrepancy between rich and poor has significantly increased since Obama has been occupying the White House. The cost of health care has significantly increased since Obama has been in the White House and since he signed his legacy piece of legislation. While Obama has been complaining about the lack of opportunity he has been a major part of the increased cost of higher education. Our country has a hypocrite residing in The White House.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#192793 Jun 8, 2014
Actually, what your problem is, is you can't compete in a Capitalistic economy. Again, tough titty!
Frank

Spokane, WA

#192794 Jun 8, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? The rise in income inequality is led by the super rich and corporate fat cats, not the big fish in a small pond.
America is no longer the land of opportunity as upward mobility is less here than in some other countries, including Canada and Western Europe, and getting a job from a poor person has absolutely nothing to do with it.
"Ever get a job from a poor person?"
As usual, Rouge doesn't have a question worth a damn.

More people in the United States are out of work now than ever before because of Obama policies. The number of people out of work today is much larger than before Obama was chosen to occupy the White House, because of Obama anti employment policies. The number of people on welfare is much higher than before Obama stared occupying the White House. The number of poor people has greatly increased since Obama has been occupying the White House. The percentage of middle income people in the United states has greatly decreased since Obama has been occupying The White House. Obama's favorite, income inequality, the discrepancy between rich and poor has significantly increased since Obama has been occupying the White House. The cost of health care has significantly increased since Obama has been in the White House and since he signed his legacy piece of legislation,ObamaKare is designed to take more money out of the pockets of the working people. While Obama has been complaining about the lack of opportunity he has been a major part of the increased cost of higher education. Our country has a hypocrite residing in The White House.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#192795 Jun 8, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet, ignoramuses like Rogue, LRS, Frank, Welby etc are armed to the teeth and bow and kowtow, head touching the floor, to the very rich you referred to. Bastard insurance should have some rules attached to it, like background checks, gun licences and, beforehand, gun-handling lessons. How do these rules thwart the 2nd amendment?
Nope, don't agree, but matters not, you have a classy/intelligent way of putting it.
Some one was stabbed to death Saturday a few blocks from City Hall in an area of town that voted 97% for Obama. During the work week the liberals at City Hall that complain about gun ownership should consider that most murders are not carried out using a gun.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#192796 Jun 8, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet the economy shrank! hahaha
LRS

United States

#192797 Jun 8, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
because ovomit the monkee wants it that way!

RationalState

#192798 Jun 8, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Not billions but a few million. You like that, batboy?
Did you invent the internet too?

RationalState

#192799 Jun 8, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And moron boy tries to change the subject.

Moron Boy: "By the time Lil "o" leaves office, there will be even more people out of work."

Got Alzheimer's?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/06/06/us -...

RationalState

#192800 Jun 8, 2014
LRS wrote:
Actually, what your problem is, is you can't compete in a Capitalistic economy. Again, tough titty!
I compete quite well in this economy. My business is doing well.

RationalState

#192801 Jun 8, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure I do. You're on the bottom on the ladder and you're mad about it. Tough titty! You don't know what the CEOs may or may not have done for the company. You just like to run your mouth. Period. Like joko haram, you're an attentionwhore. LMAO @ U batboy
If income inequality is an issue to you, you are in the wrong country! What part of that does batboy not understand? waa waa waa
With a corporate position and a successful private business, this Ph. D. and member of the Patent Bar is at the bottom of Birfoon Boy's delusional world? So what?

There is nothing magical about CEOs in America, but their compensation is way out of sync with CEOs in the rest of the developed world.

If Birfoon Boy is happy with billionaires slurping from the corporate welfare trough, he's blind. Billionaires benefit way more from corporate welfare than the poor people on welfare.

The fact is the growing gap between the middle class and the super wealthy (not LRS with his gas station and oil well) is a serious issue threatening the economic viability of this country, Birfoon Boy's ad hominem rant notwithstanding.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
So the Bayou Moron comes back with another inane "did I say ...."
No moron, you didn't say the management of GE, or of United Technologies, or of Hewlett Packard, or Pfizer, or Apple, or Exxon Mobil, or J&J, or Hoffman La Roche, or even Walmart.
Who did the engineering, research, development? Not the fat cat CEOs and top execs of large corporations.
Looks like Romper does not comprehend the concept of capitalism.

RationalState

#192802 Jun 8, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Not billions but a few million. You like that, batboy?
Enough to buy one used oil rig, so I'm supposed to be impressed?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#192803 Jun 8, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you invent the internet too?
Of course not, everyone knows OwlGoro did!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#192804 Jun 8, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Got Alzheimer's?
<quoted text>
Very few large corporations are run by their founders.
<quoted text>
Sorry batboy, your "word twisting" games are moronic, at best. If you can't read my post and understand what it says, then you're living up to your "DAB" title!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#192805 Jun 8, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
because ovomit the monkee wants it that way!
Aw, did a wittle sock get his feelings hurt? Good.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#192806 Jun 8, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I compete quite well in this economy. My business is doing well.
Business man on a bicycle. Get 'em! LMAO! I don't believe a single word out of your piehole, batboy. BTW, since you do SO well (lmao), I'm sure you give at least half of your money away to the needy, right batboy? Hell no! Oh, people who ACTUALLY do well, don't worry about having to resell V pills to his buds to pay for his plane ticket! LMAO! You're FOS, batboy.
Linktv org

Bay Shore, NY

#192808 Jun 8, 2014
Orwell Rolls in his Grave (Full 3HR Documentary)

Propublica
http://www.propublica.org/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Grey Ghost 1,141,250
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 min KiMerde 51,234
NO CANADA OIL to TX-OK! 35 min NO CANADA OIL TO ... 1
Need a business partner. 1 hr bulbul 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Always Smile 4,858
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr IBdaMann 48,357
Ferguson authorities seem to be waiting 2 hr hands on AR 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr author author 98,673
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM
Predictions for Bears' Week 12 Matchup
NBC Sports 7:46 AM
Jay Cutler wants to keep on rolling (out)
NBC Sports11:16 AM
Colts rule out Dwayne Allen and Gosder Cherilus
NBC Sports12:50 PM
Rob Gronkowski fined $8,268 for bouncer move
NFL 1:30 PM
Colt McCoy 'pushing' Robert Griffin III, Gruden says