BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 216427 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#192945 Jun 9, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Crying?
I'm concerned about this country becoming a giant banana republic.
"Today, Time Magazine, once the pride of its parent company Time-Warner, is being spun off on its own with a load of debt. It’s been a drag on its parent’s profits, so it now begins trading as an independent company that’s no longer part of the Time-Warner conglomerate. If it goes bankrupt, the parent won’t be touched. Thus can corporations (and their major owners) rid themselves of their problematic parts. But owners of small businesses and people whose money-making assets are mainly themselves (that is, most of us) cannot. If we get into deep financial trouble, our only option is bankruptcy. People laden with student debt can’t even declare bankruptcy. The rules of capitalism are designed for and by the owners of large amounts of capital, who also pay less taxes on their capital-gains income than the rest of us who earn our income by working for it. Is this fair? If not, what would a fairer system look like?"
BTW, Romper, you're not in the "large amount of capital" category. My ex collected almost as much from me as you're worth.
The system works fine and has for over 200 years. Tissue? Now, Glotard would like you think he knows my net worth. Damn, that ESP of yours is something! With talent like that, you should have no trouble finding those munchkins. LMAO! Whatever your ex got paid, she got ripped off, not once but, you guessed it, TWICE!!!!!!!!!! Sound familiar? hahahahahaha
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#192946 Jun 9, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Envy will set you free! ha ha.
And, Obama's brain is located in the right place, as is his "giant banana" .
Seeing as you have a mini "banana", there is room for your brain right next to it. Don't sit too long, your brain may seize up. Oh, it already has? Pity.
child
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#192947 Jun 9, 2014
<quoted text>
OMG, LRS-Dale controls the oil and gas industry and every time I fill up. I am supporting him. That's it, selling my car and buying an all-electric car. That's show ya, trailer pus.
I'd sell that piece of shyt, too! But, that won't stop you from supporting the oil and gas industry. And, we still thank you. LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#192948 Jun 9, 2014
<quoted text>
Envy will set you free! ha ha.
And, Obama's brain is located in the right place, his crotch, as is his "giant banana" .
Seeing as you have a mini "banana", there is room for your brain right next to it. Don't sit too long, your brain may seize up. Oh, it already has? Pity.
joko, Lil "o's" giant banana is where it should be, up your azz!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#192949 Jun 9, 2014
<quoted text>
OMG, LRS-Dale controls the oil and gas industry and every time I fill up. I am supporting him. That's it, selling my car and buying an all-electric car. That's show ya, trailer pus.
All electric? As an experienced gay man, you should be quite familiar with lubrication, no? There is no escaping it, you help the oil and gas industry on a regular basis. hee hee hee (glotardish)
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#192950 Jun 9, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>I believe you said, I was wedded to the SEC and some guy from Cal St. invented the internet. Splain yo selph, twinkie! Talk about your BLATHER! hahahahaha Loony is a good adjective for you. Very good indeed.
Yes I said you were wedded to the SEC. The fact that it is your entire life proves my point.

The moron from "Cal State Davis" is a prior poster to this thread who - much like yourself - loved to yammer on and on with tales of his "fabulous life". He had a motor home. You have an airboat. He worked as a vending machine repairman and claimed to have been instrumental in the creation of the Internet. You work as a gas jockey and claim to be an oil bajillionaire. He also claimed to have attended a non-existent university - Cal State Davis. Whereas you claim an entire conference as your alma mater because your team blows
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#192951 Jun 9, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I said you were wedded to the SEC. The fact that it is your entire life proves my point.
The moron from "Cal State Davis" is a prior poster to this thread who - much like yourself - loved to yammer on and on with tales of his "fabulous life". He had a motor home. You have an airboat. He worked as a vending machine repairman and claimed to have been instrumental in the creation of the Internet. You work as a gas jockey and claim to be an oil bajillionaire. He also claimed to have attended a non-existent university - Cal State Davis. Whereas you claim an entire conference as your alma mater because your team blows
LoTaRd, know what the difference is between you and a puppy? Eventually, the puppy quits WHINING!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#192952 Jun 9, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>LoTaRd, know what the difference is between you and a puppy? Eventually, the puppy quits WHINING!
Poor Romper. If you don't want to be laughed at you should stay in the swamp
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#192953 Jun 9, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Romper. If you don't want to be laughed at you should stay in the swamp
woo

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#192954 Jun 9, 2014
The Secret Service Approach An NYPD Chaplain At A 9/11 Service. Then A Victim's Mother Steps In.

http://tinyurl.com/octlz46

Secret Service: "I'm sorry that we're doing this to you."

Him: "Then why are you doing it?"

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#192955 Jun 9, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't own rigs, dumbazz. LMAO! If I did own two or three rigs, I'd be mega-rich! See pilgrim, these wells are roughly 10M to drill and complete. The rig owner is sitting pretty, as we like to say. And, the oil and gas industry thanks you for your continued support! Doesn't that work out nicely? LMAO!!!
It all depends upon whether Amazon accepts his offer to buy them out for the used oil rig he doesn't own.

Hee hee!

Big oil man doesn't own a single rig. Wowee!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
It all depends upon whether Amazon accepts his offer to buy them out for his used oil rig.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#192956 Jun 9, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
It all depends upon whether Amazon accepts his offer to buy them out for the used oil rig he doesn't own.
Hee hee!
Big oil man doesn't own a single rig. Wowee!
<quoted text>
We tell the operators where to drill. Never owned a rig, never will. You're ignorant on the subject. Shhhh.......
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#192957 Jun 9, 2014
Glotard, you don't really think people click on your links, do you? LMAO!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#192958 Jun 9, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
We tell the operators where to drill. Never owned a rig, never will. You're ignorant on the subject. Shhhh.......
A gas pump is NOT an oil rig.

Check my oil and windshield fluid, mac.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#192959 Jun 9, 2014
<quoted text>
A gas pump is NOT an oil rig.
Check my oil and windshield fluid, mac.
Why, that's very keen of you, jacqtari! And, just how long did it take for you to make this discovery? You are correct, a gas pump is not an oil rig. Y'all sum sharp ns up yonder, huh? LMAO! Just curious, was that a major learning event in your life? LOL

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#192962 Jun 10, 2014
Durbin Campaigns For O'Hare Expansion Deal

Appearing before a conference of airport managers and executives in Washington, Sen. Durbin urged them to back a proposal to double O'Hare's capacity, a 15-year project that he and others want Congress to put into law.
He stressed that all airports will benefit from a bigger O'Hare.

The Daily Journal

That's right, Jacques. You read it here first. That was form only eight months ago.
Durbin wants to double O'Hare capacity which is now at over 800,000 flights per year.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#192963 Jun 10, 2014
Jacques,
Durbin is a jackass. It just goes to show what a two-faced liar he is.
There is no way that he would prance around northeastern Illinois saying he wants to double O'Hare traffic.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#192964 Jun 10, 2014
Jacques,
I could never trust a man who is as plastic and artificial as Sen. Durbin.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#192965 Jun 10, 2014
Jacques,
In spite of Sen. Durbin, the fact of the matter is that O'Hare Airport is not the greatest thing since sliced bread.
loose
Its time to

United States

#192966 Jun 10, 2014
impeach the usurper for treason for aiding and abetting the enemy (taliban)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Observations 2 min A Noted Observer 126
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min woodtick57 1,394,400
last post wins! (Apr '13) 20 min Retired SOF 1,100
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 25 min GEORGIA 2,677
Word (Dec '08) 27 min GEORGIA 6,398
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 38 min OzRitz 60,008
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Ize Found 70,697
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr AngryLeak 102,441
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages