BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#192805 Jun 8, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
because ovomit the monkee wants it that way!
Aw, did a wittle sock get his feelings hurt? Good.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#192806 Jun 8, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I compete quite well in this economy. My business is doing well.
Business man on a bicycle. Get 'em! LMAO! I don't believe a single word out of your piehole, batboy. BTW, since you do SO well (lmao), I'm sure you give at least half of your money away to the needy, right batboy? Hell no! Oh, people who ACTUALLY do well, don't worry about having to resell V pills to his buds to pay for his plane ticket! LMAO! You're FOS, batboy.
Linktv org

Bay Shore, NY

#192808 Jun 8, 2014
Orwell Rolls in his Grave (Full 3HR Documentary)

Propublica
http://www.propublica.org/
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#192809 Jun 8, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
With a corporate position and a successful private business, this Ph. D. and member of the Patent Bar is at the bottom of Birfoon Boy's delusional world? So what?
There is nothing magical about CEOs in America, but their compensation is way out of sync with CEOs in the rest of the developed world.
If Birfoon Boy is happy with billionaires slurping from the corporate welfare trough, he's blind. Billionaires benefit way more from corporate welfare than the poor people on welfare.
The fact is the growing gap between the middle class and the super wealthy (not LRS with his gas station and oil well) is a serious issue threatening the economic viability of this country, Birfoon Boy's ad hominem rant notwithstanding.
<quoted text>
Try and understand this; America is not the rest of the world. Get it? I highly doubt it. If you can make it, it's out there to be had. No surprise why you didn't fare better.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#192810 Jun 8, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Enough to buy one used oil rig, so I'm supposed to be impressed?
Who brought up billions, moron? Let's see if you can answer one question honestly. Just one! My money says your ego won't let you! hahahaha

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#192811 Jun 8, 2014
Obama's mother was a serial screwer of Negros. His head shape does not remotely resemble the African pictured as his daddy.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#192812 Jun 8, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Did you invent the internet too?
Silly Wojar. Romper is wedded to the SEC (even though his team sucks). We all know that the Internet was invented by a pathetic loser from Cal State Davis

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#192814 Jun 8, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Try and understand this; America is not the rest of the world. Get it? I highly doubt it. If you can make it, it's out there to be had. No surprise why you didn't fare better.
1. What America are you talking about? South, Central, North America. Be more specific, blowhard;

2. The U.S. population represents less than 5% of the world's people. Yet, your loudmouth makes you sound like you're the whole world. Intelligent Americans know where they stand, and they don't act like they are 50% or something. You are just an ignorant insignificant twit, but, a boorish loud insignificant twit that the rest of the world despises. Not out of envy, no, make that out of disgust.
Mr Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#192815 Jun 8, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
1. What America are you talking about? South, Central, North America. Be more specific, blowhard;
2. The U.S. population represents less than 5% of the world's people. Yet, your loudmouth makes you sound like you're the whole world. Intelligent Americans know where they stand, and they don't act like they are 50% or something. You are just an ignorant insignificant twit, but, a boorish loud insignificant twit that the rest of the world despises. Not out of envy, no, make that out of disgust.
LMAO!!! Guess the US can stop all of the foreign aide, since we are only 5% of the world's population. Yep, it is time we look at the useless eaters of the world and make the appropriate cuts.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#192816 Jun 8, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly Wojar. Romper is wedded to the SEC (even though his team sucks). We all know that the Internet was invented by a pathetic loser from Cal State Davis
8 of the last 11 National Championships - SEC Speaks for itself, twinkie.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#192817 Jun 8, 2014
<quoted text>
Same old BS. Which America? DAB I don't think joko. You're anti-America, of course you're not going to like what I say. You support the idiot running this country into the ground while he stands there and lies his azz off. Am I concerned with what you think? Not in the least. Are you getting the "name calling" out of your system or should I reply in kind? LMAO! What a moonbeam!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#192818 Jun 8, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW twinkie, I knew you couldn't resist the dinner bell. LMAO! Justice Dale, I think we have identified the first useless eater! Time to trim the lard. Analysis of the "said" lard shows its makeup to be 99% LIBTARD! The Lard and the Tard! Think I'll write a book. LMAO!

Ottawa

#192819 Jun 8, 2014
Mr Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Guess the US can stop all of the foreign aide, since we are only 5% of the world's population. Yep, it is time we look at the useless eaters of the world and make the appropriate cuts.
Fool,.Nitwit. In terms of foreign aid, the U.S. is 19th among "have" countries. I would not mention it, not necessary unless a fool like you comes out with "Guess the US can stop all of the foreign aide, ". My god.

Another fact for you, look t these numbers carefully :

$73 – AMOUNT PER AMERICAN THE U.S. SPENDS ON AID.
$1,763 – AMOUNT PER AMERICAN THE U.S. SPENDS ON DEFENSE.
(The Guardian)

Ottawa

#192820 Jun 8, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Same old BS. Which America? DAB I don't think joko. You're anti-America, of course you're not going to like what I say. You support the idiot running this country into the ground while he stands there and lies his azz off. Am I concerned with what you think? Not in the least. Are you getting the "name calling" out of your system or should I reply in kind? LMAO! What a moonbeam!
You wrote : "You're anti-America," You're a joke, a very unfunny joke. Please tell me which country that makes up South,©entral and North America I hate . There are 56 countries in total, including dependencies. Yes, which one do I hate?

You, the ad hominem king of vulgarity telling me "Are you getting the "name calling" out of your system or should I reply in kind? That's like Hitler telling his henchmen to leave Jews alone. What a lark.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#192821 Jun 8, 2014
<quoted text>
You wrote : "You're anti-America," You're a joke, a very unfunny joke. Please tell me which country that makes up South,©entral and North America I hate . There are 56 countries in total, including dependencies. Yes, which one do I hate?
You, the ad hominem king of vulgarity telling me "Are you getting the "name calling" out of your system or should I reply in kind? That's like Hitler telling his henchmen to leave Jews alone. What a lark.
You're still trying the same old BS! Which America? You're totally ruined and completely out of ammo. Reduced to rubble and a mere wisp of dust. And, all the King's men couldn't put Humpty Dumpty back together again.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#192822 Jun 9, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>8 of the last 11 National Championships - SEC Speaks for itself, twinkie.
Yes - your team fails in the best conference in the country. How very Romper to celebrate failing in style

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#192824 Jun 9, 2014
<quoted text>
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still trying the same old BS! Which America? You're totally ruined and completely out of ammo. Reduced to rubble and a mere wisp of dust. And, all the King's men couldn't put Humpty Dumpty back together again.
Deep Throat thinks that because Canada is part of North America, he too is an American!
Do they call us "United Statesians"?

Location hidden

#192825 Jun 9, 2014
<quoted text>
But the 5% of this Earth's population who are Americans produce about 25% of the Earth's GDP!!! We also defend freedom in all sorts of God Forsaken places.

Location hidden

#192826 Jun 9, 2014
Mr Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Guess the US can stop all of the foreign aide, since we are only 5% of the world's population. Yep, it is time we look at the useless eaters of the world and make the appropriate cuts
<quoted text>
Fool,.Nitwit. In terms of foreign aid, the U.S. is 19th among "have" countries. I would not mention it, not necessary unless a fool like you comes out with "Guess the US can stop all of the foreign aide, ". My god.
Another fact for you, look t these numbers carefully :
$73 – AMOUNT PER AMERICAN THE U.S. SPENDS ON AID.
$1,763 – AMOUNT PER AMERICAN THE U.S. SPENDS ON DEFENSE.
(The Guardian)
Well Deep Throat, again you failed to provide a link, but I will and it is also from THE GUARDIAN!!!
....grew by 6.1% in 2013 to $134.8bn....
The US remained the largest aid donor in 2013, spending $31.5bn. Denmark, Luxembourg, Norway and Sweden continued to exceed the 0.7% target. The Netherlands fell below 0.7% for the first time since 1974.
http://www.theguardian.com/global-development...
That's right Twinkle Toes, America provides 23.36% of all the World's foreign aide yet we make up only 5% of the Earth's population.
I wonder what percentage we supplied when Bush was president? I don't know myself but what if under Bush we were giving more foreign aide?

Location hidden

#192827 Jun 9, 2014
And Deep Throat never considers foreign aide by NON-government organizations that are often Faith-Based such as Canadian Lutheran World Relief.
Inspired by God's love for humanity, Canadian Lutheran World Relief challenges the causes and responds to the consequences of human suffering and poverty.
http://www.clwr.org/
But then again, Deep Throat thinks all religions are evil!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Nuculur option 1,193,532
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 29 min Ratloder 69,143
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr GayleWood 51,379
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Talkin To Idiots 51,595
Amy 3.6.15 3 hr Kuuipo 16
Move it in March at Chicago Children's Museum 4 hr jones 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 hr Red_Forman 5,739
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:34 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:34PM
Bears Re-Sign QB Jimmy Clausen
ESPN 3:06 PM
Source: Safety Landry suspended 10 games
Bleacher Report 3:20 PM
Report: NFL Suspends Landry 10 Games
NFL 3:46 PM
Three WRs Colts should target in draft to replace Reggie Wayne
Yahoo! Sports 4:05 PM
Brandon Marshall, is that the linebacker or the receiver?