BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 233815 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#192663 Jun 6, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Then there are lot more wealthy folk than I ever imagined! LMAO!
Tip for the troll: It's always wise to look and see just how many people are viewing the "BHO" thread! LMAO! There's roughly 12 viewing now and you want us to believe that one third of them come from the same small area in NY? LMAO!!! True Pilgrim!
Therealnews is right.

Foxnews.com probably has the lowest-IQ viewership in the U.S.(Based on Rogue-Frank-LRS-Dale-Welby faithful viewers) That low IQ mass DEFENDS the rich company boards who, for example, give themselves 10 to 50% pay raises yearly but threaten to move to China if employees so much as ask for a funded pension plan or a 2% raise in pay. Serfs these foxnews.com viewers are, and I've explained them many times to Rogue. Ask him to explain why mistreated serfs defended the master's castle with their lives whilst giving him 90% of their crops. It describes you well, unless you have a "castle-like" trailer LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#192664 Jun 6, 2014
Hummmm, I find this very interesting. Libtards have claimed for decades now that the seas are rising, but are they? And if they are, are they because of ..... Global Warming. Well, in southern Britain, the answer is YES. But in NORTHERN Britain, it is the exact opposite.
I will let you read this and then see if you can still claim it is done by MAN-MADE Global Warming!!!

Solent
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When glaciers covering the north of Britain melted at the end of the last ice age, two things happened to create the Solent. Firstly, a great amount of flood water ran into the Solent River and its tributaries, carving the estuary deeper. Secondly, post-glacial rebound after the removal of the weight of ice over Scotland caused the island of Great Britain to tilt about an east-west axis, because isostatic rebound in Scotland and Scandinavia is pulling mantle rock out from under the Netherlands and south England: this is forebulge sinking. Over thousands of years, the land sank in the south (a process still continuing) to submerge many valleys creating today's characteristic rias, such as Southampton Water and Poole Harbour, as well as submerging the Solent. The estuary of the Solent River was gradually flooded, and eventually the Isle of Wight became separated from the mainland as the chalk ridge between The Needles on the island and Old Harry Rocks on the mainland was eroded. This is thought[by whom?] to have happened about 7,000 years ago.

The process of coastal change is still continuing, with the soft cliffs on some parts of the Solent, such as Fort Victoria, constantly eroding, whilst other parts, such as Ryde Sands, are accreting.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solent

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#192665 Jun 6, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Therealnews is right.
Foxnews.com probably has the lowest-IQ viewership in the U.S.(Based on Rogue-Frank-LRS-Dale-Welby faithful viewers) That low IQ mass DEFENDS the rich company boards who, for example, give themselves 10 to 50% pay raises yearly but threaten to move to China if employees so much as ask for a funded pension plan or a 2% raise in pay. Serfs these foxnews.com viewers are, and I've explained them many times to Rogue. Ask him to explain why mistreated serfs defended the master's castle with their lives whilst giving him 90% of their crops. It describes you well, unless you have a "castle-like" trailer LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).
Well, I am smarter than you as I have a superior CQ (Commonsense Quoten) and it is futile to try and educate you as you have a sub-normal CQ.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#192666 Jun 6, 2014
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
The NAACP won the civil rights case but the only thing the judge could remedy was the next election because the Activist Rightwing Supreme Court Justices stopped the legal counting of votes.
And you are clueless as to why. Tell us, if Owl Gore had won his own home state, wood he have needed Florida?
Oh, the fact was that Owl Gore only wanted to recount FOUR, LARGE, LIBERAL counties. Do you know why he did not want to recount the other counties? You can not do a a recount without counting ALL of the votes in the whole of the State.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#192667 Jun 6, 2014
Therealnews com wrote:
Presidential Election Lawsuit Ends
September 4, 2002
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/presidential-elec ...
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Harm had already been done.
But you Libtards dropped that lawsuit and you are clueless as to why? Was it because they had NO CASE?
And why did John F-up Kerry drop his lawsuit against the Swift Boat Vets? Hint, he had NO CASE!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#192668 Jun 6, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Therealnews is right.
Foxnews.com probably has the lowest-IQ viewership in the U.S.(Based on Rogue-Frank-LRS-Dale-Welby faithful viewers) That low IQ mass DEFENDS the rich company boards who, for example, give themselves 10 to 50% pay raises yearly but threaten to move to China if employees so much as ask for a funded pension plan or a 2% raise in pay. Serfs these foxnews.com viewers are, and I've explained them many times to Rogue. Ask him to explain why mistreated serfs defended the master's castle with their lives whilst giving him 90% of their crops. It describes you well, unless you have a "castle-like" trailer LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).
Liberals Fall for Hoax ‘Study’ Claiming Fox News Viewers Are Mentally Deficient
By Matthew Sheffield | December 10, 2012 |

Whatever its origins, there seems to be an innate desire among many lefties to classify those who disagree with their belief system as mentally, morally, or psychologically inferior—or preferably all three. This being the case, it should come as no surprise that in addition to cooking up real academic studies using biased questionnaires designed to make conservatives look stupid, statists also have a habit of getting taken in by fake “studies” which validate their alleged superiority.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matthew-sheffiel...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#192669 Jun 6, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You posted articles of Romney and the whole republican establishment decrying Obama's "cheating" victory? Why? Why do you do this? You don't mind looking like a fool? You know, I know, we know there were never any such articles.
Well, liar-fabricator pus-filled carbuncle, should be easy to find those articles. Publish and be damned.
Still swimming in the river, huh? You are one lazy-azz individual (probably why you amounted nothing). Look it up yourself. I, along with others, have already posted them. Can you still get your fat azz out of the chair? Worked out your "home" problems, yet? You know, that other poster was right, you should have known what you were getting into! LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#192670 Jun 6, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Therealnews is right.
Foxnews.com probably has the lowest-IQ viewership in the U.S.(Based on Rogue-Frank-LRS-Dale-Welby faithful viewers) That low IQ mass DEFENDS the rich company boards who, for example, give themselves 10 to 50% pay raises yearly but threaten to move to China if employees so much as ask for a funded pension plan or a 2% raise in pay. Serfs these foxnews.com viewers are, and I've explained them many times to Rogue. Ask him to explain why mistreated serfs defended the master's castle with their lives whilst giving him 90% of their crops. It describes you well, unless you have a "castle-like" trailer LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).
Make no mistake about it; DIMs have proven for decades they can't find their own azz with both hands. That's why you watch garbage like, The Communist News Network. More viewers than several of yours combined! Sorry, you have no legs to stand on here. You must aspire to someday own a single-wide as much as you talk about trailers. I can see how that would be a major step up, coming from a dumpster. Reap what you sow. Enjoy! LMAO!

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#192672 Jun 6, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Therealnews is right.
Foxnews.com probably has the lowest-IQ viewership in the U.S.(Based on Rogue-Frank-LRS-Dale-Welby faithful viewers) That low IQ mass DEFENDS the rich company boards who, for example, give themselves 10 to 50% pay raises yearly but threaten to move to China if employees so much as ask for a funded pension plan or a 2% raise in pay. Serfs these foxnews.com viewers are, and I've explained them many times to Rogue. Ask him to explain why mistreated serfs defended the master's castle with their lives whilst giving him 90% of their crops. It describes you well, unless you have a "castle-like" trailer LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).
Sad fact is FOX, CNN, PBS, npr, CBS & all of the lame-stream media are owned and controlled by the same Jesuit-Masonic evil cabal that controls both the Demoncrats and GOPers. They have even infiltrated the biggest Third Parties, Libertarian, Constitution, Green & the so-called Tea Party. All true American Christians can really believe is truth is found in the King James Version Bible.
PS- Poop Francis is the False Prophet too.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#192673 Jun 6, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Read between what lines? Again, math problems, Archimedes? 6 Bentleys? Isn't that one Bentley representing each Taliban? And one G,.I. representing one...VW. It's ok, though, trailer pus, Bentley is owned by VW Bentley Div.. You win LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).
Question concerning LRS, and it's not even rhetorical : How can one individual contain so much ignorance?
What kind of nutjob takes the statement, "read between the lines", and replies with, "again, math problems"???????? Only our resident lunatic with Silly Putty between his ears! You really are stupid.
Therealnews com

Islip, NY

#192674 Jun 6, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Therealnews com wrote:
Presidential Election Lawsuit Ends
September 4, 2002
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/presidential-elec ...
<quoted text>
But you Libtards dropped that lawsuit and you are clueless as to why? Was it because they had NO CASE?
And why did John F-up Kerry drop his lawsuit against the Swift Boat Vets? Hint, he had NO CASE!!!
The courts are rigged against average Americans.

----------

Ku Klux Kourt Kills King's Dream Law, Replaces Voting Rights Act With Katherine Harris Acts / 25 June 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/o3pwsxg
http://truth-out.org/news/item/17204-ku-klux-...

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#192675 Jun 6, 2014
Jacques,
I think the capacity of many big city airports has reached a saturation point.
There is simply no more room for more planeloads full of people at places like O'Hare.
O'Hare is land locked. LOL. Look at a map.
There are too many people in the surrounding up-scale 'burbs who are disrupted by the tremendous noise of jet take-offs.
It wasn't me though. I do not live in an up-scale 'burb and I did not write any angry letters of reprimand nor did I file any formal complaints.
Therealnews com

Islip, NY

#192676 Jun 6, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that have to do with any alleged voter suppression?
The newspapers counted the votes and said Bush won.
In simple verbiage Katherine Harris purged the voting rolls illegally.

Harris was the Bush/Cheney campaign manager in Florida which also happens to be the Secretary of State for Gov. Jeb Bush.

This alone is a conflict of interest.
Therealnews com

Islip, NY

#192677 Jun 6, 2014
Presidential Election Lawsuit Ends
Sept. 4, 2002 / http://tinyurl.com/prupwng
Florida's top elections officials and a leading U.S. civil rights group said on Tuesday they had settled a lawsuit that alleged Florida systematically excluded thousands of minority voters from the 2000 presidential election.

The class-action lawsuit, filed in January 2001 after George W. Bush claimed the U.S. presidency by just 537 Florida votes, alleged election officials systematically kept blacks away from voting booths by illegally dropping them from voter rolls, improperly handling their registrations so they did not appear on voter lists or by simply turning them away from polling places.

The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People filed the suit against elections supervisors in seven counties and then-Florida Secretary of State Katherine Harris but settled it with her successor, Jim Smith.

"It's a long time coming. We're glad to finally be here," said Thomasina Williams, an attorney for NAACP.

The two sides said the settlement will build on the Florida Election Reform Act of 2001, which included changes in registration list maintenance, provided funding for improved voter education and poll worker training, and created alternative voting and registration procedures.

"The most significant part of the settlement is how the central voter database will be set up, restoring to the rolls the people who were wrongfully purged," said Anita Hodgkiss, a plaintiffs' attorney with the Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/presidential-elec...
Therealnews com

Islip, NY

#192678 Jun 6, 2014
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Sad fact is FOX, CNN, PBS, npr, CBS & all of the lame-stream media are owned and controlled by the same Jesuit-Masonic evil cabal that controls both the Demoncrats and GOPers. They have even infiltrated the biggest Third Parties, Libertarian, Constitution, Green & the so-called Tea Party. All true American Christians can really believe is truth is found in the King James Version Bible.
PS- Poop Francis is the False Prophet too.
“Fox News Makes You Stupid”
Study Confirms That Fox News Makes You Stupid
A new survey of American voters shows that Fox News viewers are significantly more misinformed than consumers of news from other sources.
December 14, 2010 / http://tinyurl.com/25wfsct
Yet another study has been released proving that watching Fox News is detrimental to your intelligence. World Public Opinion, a project managed by the Program on International Policy Attitudes at the University of Maryland, conducted a survey of American voters that shows that Fox News viewers are significantly more misinformed than consumers of news from other sources. What’s more, the study shows that greater exposure to Fox News increases misinformation
So the more you watch, the less you know. Or to be precise, the more you think you know that is actually false. This study corroborates a previous PIPA study that focused on the Iraq war with similar results. And there was an NBC/Wall Street Journal poll that demonstrated the break with reality on the part of Fox viewers with regard to health care. The body of evidence that Fox News is nothing but a propaganda machine dedicated to lies is growing by the day.
http://www.alternet.org/story/149193/study_co...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#192679 Jun 6, 2014
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
The courts are rigged against average Americans.
----------
Ku Klux Kourt Kills King's Dream Law, Replaces Voting Rights Act With Katherine Harris Acts / 25 June 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/o3pwsxg
http://truth-out.org/news/item/17204-ku-klux-...
No, the courts are only rigged against you. The KKK? Really? LMAO!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#192680 Jun 6, 2014
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Per Strong's Hebrew Lexicon word #1299/1300 barak/baraq means 'lightning' & word #1116 bamah means 'the heights, on high, above the clouds or a heavenly place'. My Zondervan Bible Dictionary agrees. Besides all you have to do is seek the truth about this man-of-lawlessness and the fact Kenyan-born bisexual-Moslem Obama is the Antichrist is obvious.
And Slamming two definitions together proves you know nothing about Hebrew. All I have to do is read your rants to know what a pathetic ignorant bigot you are
Therealnews com

Islip, NY

#192681 Jun 6, 2014
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Sad fact is FOX, CNN, PBS, npr, CBS & all of the lame-stream media are owned and controlled by the same Jesuit-Masonic evil cabal that controls both the Demoncrats and GOPers. They have even infiltrated the biggest Third Parties, Libertarian, Constitution, Green & the so-called Tea Party. All true American Christians can really believe is truth is found in the King James Version Bible.
PS- Poop Francis is the False Prophet too.
King James wrote the Bible a few hundred years ago.

The Hebrew and Roman scriptures are thousands of years old.

Where do you think King James got it from?

LOL
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#192682 Jun 6, 2014
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
“Fox News Makes You Stupid”
Study Confirms That Fox News Makes You Stupid
A new survey of American voters shows that Fox News viewers are significantly more misinformed than consumers of news from other sources.
December 14, 2010 / http://tinyurl.com/25wfsct
Yet another study has been released proving that watching Fox News is detrimental to your intelligence. World Public Opinion, a project managed by the Program on International Policy Attitudes at the University of Maryland, conducted a survey of American voters that shows that Fox News viewers are significantly more misinformed than consumers of news from other sources. What’s more, the study shows that greater exposure to Fox News increases misinformation
So the more you watch, the less you know. Or to be precise, the more you think you know that is actually false. This study corroborates a previous PIPA study that focused on the Iraq war with similar results. And there was an NBC/Wall Street Journal poll that demonstrated the break with reality on the part of Fox viewers with regard to health care. The body of evidence that Fox News is nothing but a propaganda machine dedicated to lies is growing by the day.
http://www.alternet.org/story/149193/study_co...
AlterNet? Peddle your crap elsewhere. LMAO!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#192683 Jun 6, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I am smarter than you as I have a superior CQ (Commonsense Quoten) and it is futile to try and educate you as you have a sub-normal CQ.
If you say so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Joy 1,478,695
Just love those clips with happy endings. 22 min Im an old guy 1
Meryl Streep is a worthless know nothing bitch. 35 min StreepB-POS 11
last post wins! (Apr '13) 36 min honeymylove 2,147
last post wins! (Dec '10) 39 min honeymylove 2,879
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 39 min SweLL GirL 10,034
John Lewis is NOT a hero, he's an idiot who got... 41 min LewisHeadBashed 2

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages