BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#191122 May 21, 2014
Boy is that hard to find. It took me a whole minute!!! Oh yes, they are required to have TWO pilots but only if they have more than nine passengers which almost never happens as they usually use the extra space for light cargo.
Oh, FAA Part 23

Cessna 208 Caravan
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Cessna 208 Caravan is a single-engined turboprop, fixed-tricycle landing gear, short-haul regional airliner and utility aircraft that is built in the United States by Cessna. The airplane typically seats nine passengers with a single pilot, although with a FAR Part 23 waiver it can seat up to fourteen passengers. The aircraft is also used for cargo feederliner operations.

Federal Aviation Regulations
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Part 23

Part 23 contains airworthiness standards for airplanes in the normal, utility, aerobatic, and commuter categories. It dictates the standards required for issuance and change of type certificates for airplanes in these categories. E.g., the maximum takeoff weight of an airplane in the normal, utility or acrobatic category cannot exceed 12,500 lb, while in the commuter category it cannot exceed 19,000 lb.

This part has a large number of regulations to ensure airworthiness in areas such as structural loads, airframe, performance, stability, controllability, and safety mechanisms, how the seats must be constructed, oxygen and air pressurization systems, fire prevention, escape hatches, flight management procedures, flight control communications, emergency landing procedures, and other limitations, as well as testing of all the systems of the aircraft. It also determines special aspects of aircraft performance such as stall speed (e.g., for single engine airplanes – not more than 61 knots), rate of climb (not less than 300 ft/min), take-off speed (not less than 1.2 x VS1), and weight of each pilot and passenger (170 lb for airplanes in the normal and commuter categories, and 190 lb for airplanes in the acrobatic and utility categories).

The Cessna 177, Cirrus SR20 and Piper PA-34 Seneca are well-known airplanes types that were certificated to FAR Part 23.

Most of the Federal Aviation Regulations, including Part 23, commenced on February 1, 1965. Prior to that date, airworthiness standards for airplanes in the normal, utility and acrobatic categories were promulgated in Part 3 of the US Civil Air Regulations. Many well-known types of light airplane are type certificated to CAR Part 3, even though they remained in production after 1965. For example, the Cessna 150 and Piper Cherokee are type certificated to CAR Part 3

Location hidden

#191123 May 21, 2014
Oh Jacqeau, do you know how big trucks make right turns in tight city streets? We make three left turns!!! It is called 'going around the block'!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#191124 May 21, 2014
Hmm....a biased U.N climate report. I can't imagine!

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/05/20/un-...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#191125 May 21, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Cessna C-208 Caravans only require ONE pilot. They also do not have to have a flight attendant nor a cabin door and I bet you are clueless to as to why. But what in the hell dew eye nose es eye es jest ah stew-ped small plain piloit.
1. Ttue, one pilot required. However, and in commercial airline operations, they usually have two pilots. In the case of the Fuddy one, I don't know how many pilots.Let's say there was one only. That would mean he was, apart from the undercover agent1passenger, only 3 people knew about the plan to kill Fuddy : The pilot, the agent and you. Wow.

What does the rest of your post have to do with what the hell we are talking about, and your total inability to catch the gist of my made-up scenario.

Under 19 passengers, no flight attendant. Is why De Havilland limited its seats on the Twin Otter to 19. Could've been 20, 21 even, but the price of the extra seats would not pay for a flight attendant. Your turn : Why do some A-319s have one mid-plane emergency exit and some two? If you don't know, and I'm sure you don't, good luck finding the answer on Google.

Ottawa

#191126 May 21, 2014
LRS wrote:
Hmm....a biased U.N climate report. I can't imagine!
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/05/20/un-...
Biased? Your source : FoxNews.com . Er. did you say biased?

Ottawa

#191127 May 21, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh Jacqeau, do you know how big trucks make right turns in tight city streets? We make three left turns!!! It is called 'going around the block'!
What a finding! Wow.

Did you know that J.Edgar Hoover always forbade his driver to turn right? Why? He once had an accident in his younger days whilst turning right. As the guy was kinda nutty, he never ever again turned right when driving or being driven. Poor driver had to turn go past intended right turn by two blocks, turn left, left and straight.

I don't mind your calling me Jacqeau, as I consider the source. However, think you could spell it correctly, Nado?

Ottawa

#191128 May 21, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Act like an azz, get treated like an azz. You remember that, don't ya? LMAO! Aw Marmaduke, you've had your panties in a wad ever since you were shown to be ignorant of the oil and gas industry. Know what the KB is and how it relates to the top of a formation? I didn't think so. HaHaHa! BTW, you're a lot easier to swat than a fly! Fly wins, you lose! LMAO!
Except for the lack of respect of the big oil companies for the environment, and no one need be an expert to be aware of that, I hardly ever speak or spoke of that industry, except to laugh at you , the self-proclaimed oil tycoon LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).

Ottawa

#191129 May 21, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know the difference between E=mc2 and E-mv2? Probably knot? But why should eye as eye es jest a stew-ped small plain pilot who nose nuttin' abouts nuttin'!
Well, well, was not aimed at you. At all.

So now, it's the unholy trinity. Dale, LRS and Rogue. Why? At least, Rogue, try to pretend you're answering on the goon's behalf.

Ottawa

#191130 May 21, 2014
At least, make an effort. Don't answer in the first person a post that was not addressed to you.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#191131 May 21, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Biased? Your source : FoxNews.com . Er. did you say biased?
Yes, the U.N. is biased. Actually, the U.N. is a joke, so a biased report from them isn't surprising. Eh?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#191132 May 21, 2014
<quoted text>
Except for the lack of respect of the big oil companies for the environment, and no one need be an expert to be aware of that, I hardly ever speak or spoke of that industry, except to laugh at you , the self-proclaimed oil tycoon LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).
You don't speak of it because you're ignorant of it. Tycoon? Well, we have been pulling oil and gas out of the ground for about 55 years but we don't call ourselves tycoons. Guess we could though.

Ottawa

#191133 May 21, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't speak of it because you're ignorant of it. Tycoon? Well, we have been pulling oil and gas out of the ground for about 55 years but we don't call ourselves tycoons. Guess we could though.
Okay, how about buffoons? Rhymes with tycoons, LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd)

You and Rogue, and Dale, keep dropping little inside "words" related to your professions. And you think everyone should know what they mean. I don't always and freely admit it instead of replying with STFU of FO or FU. I'd ask you to explain what the some of the procedures I did in my lifetime, but hey, apart from the fact that you know zilch about ANYthing, you would go to your standard modus operandi in your replies.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#191134 May 21, 2014
<quoted text>
Well, well, was not aimed at you. At all.
So now, it's the unholy trinity. Dale, LRS and Rogue. Why? At least, Rogue, try to pretend you're answering on the goon's behalf.
You calling someone else unholy is the funniest thing you've ever said! LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#191136 May 21, 2014
<quoted text>
You and Rogue, and Dale, keep dropping little inside "words" related to your professions. And you think everyone should know what they mean. I don't always and freely admit it instead of replying with STFU of FO or FU. I'd ask you to explain what the some of the procedures I did in my lifetime, but hey, apart from the fact that you know zilch about ANYthing, you would go to your standard modus operandi in your replies.
Grammarian, right? LMAO!!! I'll give you this much, you're the goofiest SOB I've ever had the displeasure of running across. You're a true loon from the fringe, joko! Seriously!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#191137 May 21, 2014
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! I haven't been on here for sometime, but you still keep referring to me.
Thanks for keeping me in mind.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#191138 May 21, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Couldn't they find someone who doesn't have such a thick and accentuated southern drawl?
I know exactly what you mean. It doesn't matter what the quality of your ideas are... if they are communicated in such a fashion where people dismiss them because you sound like sling blade.

Ottawa

#191139 May 21, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Grammarian, right? LMAO!!! I'll give you this much, you're the goofiest SOB I've ever had the displeasure of running across. You're a true loon from the fringe, joko! Seriously!
Well, waiting for your grammar, and why not, spelling hints and corrections of my text. Go ahead.

Notice I've been very tolerant with you lately because you've not commented on my grammar or spelling. But you just did, right?

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#191140 May 21, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know the difference between E=mc2 and E-mv2? Probably knot? But why should eye as eye es jest a stew-ped small plain pilot who nose nuttin' abouts nuttin'!
Trick question.

They are the same.(It's the reflexive property of equations). E=E.

E=1/2mv^2 describes how much velocity changes in a given extraction of whatever energy a mass has to offer. Example: a 1kg ball traveling at 100mps hits the wall. How much energy is given off when it hits the wall? Initial is 100mps, final is 0. We use 100-0 =0 for v. If we wanted to extract only part of the balls energy then we would just slow it down. V in this case would be 100-50 = 50mps (say). The first eqn E=mc2 presumes the same thing, but using c as a standard velocity. The only difference between the two is that mc2 is the "all or nothing" version of 1/2mv^2.

In addition, I have to give you kudos for the perplexing line of authentic gibberish generated after the question.

Ottawa

#191141 May 21, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
One "the" too many in my text. Guilty.

Location hidden

#191142 May 21, 2014
<quoted text>
1. Ttue, one pilot required. However, and in commercial airline operations, they usually have two pilots. In the case of the Fuddy one, I don't know how many pilots.Let's say there was one only. That would mean he was, apart from the undercover agent1passenger, only 3 people knew about the plan to kill Fuddy : The pilot, the agent and you. Wow.
What does the rest of your post have to do with what the hell we are talking about, and your total inability to catch the gist of my made-up scenario.
Under 19 passengers, no flight attendant. Is why De Havilland limited its seats on the Twin Otter to 19. Could've been 20, 21 even, but the price of the extra seats would not pay for a flight attendant. Your turn : Why do some A-319s have one mid-plane emergency exit and some two? If you don't know, and I'm sure you don't, good luck finding the answer on Google.
You need to stay away from aviation questions. Here in the U.S. FAA Part 25 requires planes to be able to evacuate in 90 seconds. There are two versions of the A-319s. One can carry up to 124 passengers while the stretched version can carry 156 so I am sure the 156 passenger need extra exits to comply with the 90 second evac rule.
Oh, since Dr. Fuddy's plane was not recovered, they will probably never know what caused the plane to lose power. Oh, the Hawaiian Islands are just mountains sitting on the ocean floor. The Big Island is the "tallest"mountain in the world as measured from the sea floor and just a mile or so off every island you are in thousands of feet of water. No continental shelf out there.
And because the ocean currents have to pass through these very steep and deep mountain valleys, even on a good day it is not unusual to have 20 plus foot waves mid-channel. But then again what should eye nose as eye nose nuttin' abouts nuttin' as eye es jest a stew-ped small plain pilot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 min Mandela 70,075
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 33 min Tony Rome 1,126,143
durban women lets explore your fantasies bbm pins 1 hr slum ou 3
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 1 hr obomba 102
'We Charge Genocide' Presents Report on Chicago... 2 hr hands on AR 2
GOP Votes go 2 dem. votes. 2 hr hands on AR 2
A young black kid asks his mother, "Mama what's... 7 hr Funny But True 10
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info