BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243398 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#191361 May 24, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Joe Scarborough Calls Race-Baiting Democrat Stupid and Offensive
One of the few Republican voices on MSNBC, Joe Scarborough, is wading in on the horrible comments that Senator Jay Rockefeller (D-WV) made the other day about Republican opposition to Obamacare being based on racism.
Scarborough took a few minutes to destroy the Democrats ridiculous comments before asking the liberal panel members what they thought.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DWEnTbW04IIXX
Read more at http://eaglerising.com/6364/joe-scarborough-c...
Rockefeller was 100% right. Based on racism, nothing else. Hate for that BLACK man in the WHITE House, period. Else,why would the House bring the United States to the brink of default in order to rescind a law,(Obamacare) that was voted by the House and Senate, the president and confirmed by the Supreme court? Yes, racism and the "let's make sure he (Obama) remains a one-term president" attitude.

As confirmation of the above, sorely-needed immigration bill that has much bipartisan support did not make it to a vote because of Speaker Boehner's objections. He gave reasons why he objectred. None of them make sense. No vote, just to spite that BLACK man in the WHITE House. He DARED to be elected? Twice? We'll show him. Racist? Bravo, Rockefeller for calling a spade a spade.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#191362 May 24, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Grateful you cite one example of prejudice in my post. Not two, or three or four, just ONE.
If your rate my condemnation of slavery as practiced by the white man as prejudice, so be it. While we are at it, any slavery by ANY race I condemn. Yes, show me my prejudice.
I don't need to. It's written all over every post you make. You're a racist just as you profile people, too. Not to mention judging others (this reply should be good). Live it up, Barney Rubble.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#191363 May 24, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
They found out who murdered Nichole Simpson and Ron Goldman.
It was O.J.'s evil twin brother Bart. You know Bart, the TV star!!!
Murdered???

OJ was just following her around her neighborhood till she decided to confront him.

By today's standards that is called standing your ground.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#191364 May 24, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
What did I, or any of my relatives, do to any black person? Prior to WWII I had no known relative of mine had been south of NYC!!!
By the way, it was Blacks who sold them into slavery and it is blacks in Africa who are still enslaving them. When will this ever be over? The only reason why this is an issue now is that is all you Democrats have now is the Race Card.
How many scandals is the half white guy in the White House going to fave before he ruins the Democrat Party.
Did you just rest the lions share of the blame for slavery on black people?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#191365 May 24, 2014
<quoted text>
Rockefeller was 100% right. Based on racism, nothing else. Hate for that BLACK man in the WHITE House, period. Else,why would the House bring the United States to the brink of default in order to rescind a law,(Obamacare) that was voted by the House and Senate, the president and confirmed by the Supreme court? Yes, racism and the "let's make sure he (Obama) remains a one-term president" attitude.
As confirmation of the above, sorely-needed immigration bill that has much bipartisan support did not make it to a vote because of Speaker Boehner's objections. He gave reasons why he objectred. None of them make sense. No vote, just to spite that BLACK man in the WHITE House. He DARED to be elected? Twice? We'll show him. Racist? Bravo, Rockefeller for calling a spade a spade.
1. Lil "o" won by fraud and you know it. 2. The reason we want Ocomacare repealed is because the idea doesn't work. Just as everyone said. 3. What do you think lil Dirt Hair Reid does with bills from the House? 4. What else would you call a spade, other than a spade? 5. In case you haven't noticed, as president, lil "o" is a complete failure. Ah, but he's your HERO. He also happens to be the worst in presidential history. And the part that really burns joko's azz is the fact that his skin color has nothing to do with it. But, it does have everything to do with him lacking the skills required to be president. What card shall joko throw out next? LMAO!

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#191366 May 24, 2014
LRS wrote:
HaHaHa!
A little girl asked her father:“Where did the human race come from?”
The father answered,‘God made Adam and Eve; they had children; and so was all mankind made.’
A couple of days later the little girl asked her mother the same question.
The mother answered,‘Many years ago there were some monkeys from which the human race evolved.’
The confused girl returned to her father and said,‘Dad, how is it possible that you told me the human race was created by God, and Mom said we evolved from monkeys?’
The father answered,‘Well, Dear, it is very simple. I told you about my side of the family, and your mother told you about hers.’
LOL.

You are aware nowhere in evolution does it claim we came from monkeys? Primates... yes. Not monkeys.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#191367 May 24, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And the two Republican Senators who are retiring, both are Establishment, Country Club RINOs. Not only will the Senate most probably be run by the Republican Party, it will be far more CONSERVATIVE too!!!
I know you Libtards think that the TEA Party is not a factor, but the Republicans who are in power have had to lean way to the right and the ones who are running for open seats are also very Conservatives.
It seems the most safe Democrats, are the Blue Dog moderates. Yep, both Houses will most probably dominated by Conservative Republicans and the Libtards are acting like a bunch of lemmings.
No one thinks the TEA party isn't a factor.

They managed to bust up the GOP quite nicely. They probably have the most influence of any Republican faction.(Save the corporations who sponsor them)

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#191368 May 24, 2014
Week even the REMFs at the Flag Pole don't seem to "get it". Military people are not life whiny azzed Liberals. Whether your hell-hole was on the Shores of Tripoli or n island call Iwo Jima or Chosin Reservoir or a place called Fallujah every thing else is soo much better.
Service man and woman are use to standing in line but the ghetto people don't. They get upset if their food stamps area day late or they can not get more than three Obama Phones.
There are very few Liberals in the military. the more Liberal you are, the more you moan and grown about anything. So when you here some stat like this one, just remember it was written by a REMF-ing Libtard.

VA Outranks Private Sector in Health Care Patient Satisfaction

By Donna Miles
American Forces Press Service

WASHINGTON, Jan. 20, 2006 – Veterans continued to rate the care they receive through the Department of Veterans Affairs health care system higher than other Americans rate private-sector health care for the sixth consecutive year, a new annual report on customer satisfaction reveals.

For VA Secretary R. James Nicholson, the news is affirmation of what he called "the greatest story never told," that the VA offers top-quality care for its patients.

VA medical services received high marks during the annual American Customer Satisfaction Index, which has ranked customer satisfaction with various federal programs and private-sector industries and major companies since 1994.

Veterans who recently used VA services and were interviewed for the 2005 ACSI survey gave the VA's inpatient care a rating of 83 on a 100-point scale -- compared to a 73 rating for the private-sector health care industry. Veterans gave the VA a rating of 80 for outpatient care, five percentage points higher than the 75 rating for private-sector outpatient care and 9 percent higher than the average satisfaction rating for all federal services.

"Although VA has received many wonderful endorsements recently, the support of our veterans -- the people who know us best -- is the highest praise," Nicholson said.
http://www.defense.gov/news/newsarticle.aspx...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#191369 May 24, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
You are aware nowhere in evolution does it claim we came from monkeys? Primates... yes. Not monkeys.
I didn't write the joke. There was no author listed.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#191370 May 24, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny regardless.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#191371 May 24, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Week even the REMFs at the Flag Pole don't seem to "get it". Military people are not life whiny azzed Liberals. Whether your hell-hole was on the Shores of Tripoli or n island call Iwo Jima or Chosin Reservoir or a place called Fallujah every thing else is soo much better.
Service man and woman are use to standing in line but the ghetto people don't. They get upset if their food stamps area day late or they can not get more than three Obama Phones.
There are very few Liberals in the military. the more Liberal you are, the more you moan and grown about anything. So when you here some stat like this one, just remember it was written by a REMF-ing Libtard.
VA Outranks Private Sector in Health Care Patient Satisfaction
By Donna Miles
American Forces Press Service
WASHINGTON, Jan. 20, 2006 – Veterans continued to rate the care they receive through the Department of Veterans Affairs health care system higher than other Americans rate private-sector health care for the sixth consecutive year, a new annual report on customer satisfaction reveals.
For VA Secretary R. James Nicholson, the news is affirmation of what he called "the greatest story never told," that the VA offers top-quality care for its patients.
VA medical services received high marks during the annual American Customer Satisfaction Index, which has ranked customer satisfaction with various federal programs and private-sector industries and major companies since 1994.
Veterans who recently used VA services and were interviewed for the 2005 ACSI survey gave the VA's inpatient care a rating of 83 on a 100-point scale -- compared to a 73 rating for the private-sector health care industry. Veterans gave the VA a rating of 80 for outpatient care, five percentage points higher than the 75 rating for private-sector outpatient care and 9 percent higher than the average satisfaction rating for all federal services.
"Although VA has received many wonderful endorsements recently, the support of our veterans -- the people who know us best -- is the highest praise," Nicholson said.
http://www.defense.gov/news/newsarticle.aspx...
I'll bet they are happy with it.... it is free.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#191372 May 24, 2014
wojar

Blackwood, NJ

#191373 May 24, 2014
LRS wrote:
Glotard, as a scientist (lmao), you're not worth your weight in salt. Your assumptions are amusing but little more. Much like you. Just a miserable little peon acting like the azz he truly is.
Romper thinks he didn't put his foot in his mouth because he didn't say 'foot'.

Ottawa

#191374 May 24, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to. It's written all over every post you make. You're a racist just as you profile people, too. Not to mention judging others (this reply should be good). Live it up, Barney Rubble.
Just as I thought. Parasite levels accusations, cannot come up with proof, issues lame schoolboy reply. I don't judge people, I just tell it how it is. Prove just once, only once, from anything I've written that I am a racist. Last chance, kerplunker.

Ottawa

#191375 May 24, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Murdered???
OJ was just following her around her neighborhood till she decided to confront him.
By today's standards that is called standing your ground.
Good one, and in Florida, he wouldn't even have been booked.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#191376 May 24, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Romper thinks he didn't put his foot in his mouth because he didn't say 'foot'.
So, glotard, prove me wrong by showing me the word "alien". I was not talking about aliens, sorry to bust your cherry. As I said, your assumptions are little more than amusing and always incorrect.

Ottawa

#191377 May 24, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a fool. Had you known it was primates and not monkeys, you would've changed it.

Filet mignon. Ha ha, LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd)
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#191378 May 24, 2014
<quoted text>
Just as I thought. Parasite levels accusations, cannot come up with proof, issues lame schoolboy reply. I don't judge people, I just tell it how it is. Prove just once, only once, from anything I've written that I am a racist. Last chance, kerplunker.
Proving what is obvious is a waste of time. You don't judge? LMAO! Really? Not at all? Epic denial!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#191379 May 24, 2014
<quoted text>
You're a fool. Had you known it was primates and not monkeys, you would've changed it.
Filet mignon. Ha ha, LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd)
What a dipshyt! A real-life bullshyter from the word go. Uh, dodo bird, a monkey is a primate! DOH!!! A dodo bird is not.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#191380 May 24, 2014
Oh, the filet was excellent. As was the fresh and crisp salad along with a perfectly cooked potato. Won a hundred bucks and had a great time. What did you do? LMAO! Nevermind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr USAsince1680 1,744,862
Trump is A 4 hr Retired SOF 574
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr Anonymous 72,073
last post wins! (Dec '10) 6 hr They cannot kill ... 3,265
last post wins! (Apr '13) 6 hr They cannot kill ... 2,838
ms 13 6 hr DEAD SERIOUS 7
Narcississtic Pissant Teens Wanna Ban the AR-15 9 hr Libertarian 16

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages