BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 222407 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#191246 May 22, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, we have these fancy new thangs called satellites, slooootard. Perhaps you've heard of them? Some of them are known as Earth Observation Satellites, which are specifically designed to observe Earth from orbit. LMAO @ U DAB!
You should just quit. Really.
We have telescopes too. That's news? So the satellites can see the bright line forming the Earth's orbit that the gods put there for man to observe? Gallileo didn't "observe" the earth's orbit any more than modern astronomers do.

Last time I checked, we take data, like position and velocity at a given set of time points, and fit it to a THEORY.

Numskull.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
When was the last time Bayou Boy "observed" the earth's orbit?
I'm really curious. Is there a bright visible elliptical path out there in space called "Earth's Orbit"?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#191247 May 22, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Dumbfounded? No intelligent reply? Easy.Use the birther response : FO
2. Treated like an azz by you? Coming from you, and knowing your affection for the real thing, "azzes", I'll take that as a compliment.
2. Spheres? Mine was an expression. Welcome to intelligent prose.
Look at what you've wasted into, joko! Not much, not much at all. LMAO!

Spheres? Mine was about you, a loon who lives in the stratosphere.

Any other brilliant statements? Never pass up an opportunity to close your mouth! You would benefit greatly by following that advice. HEE HEE HEE

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#191248 May 22, 2014
Yeah, the Jetson's were real cute,
But meanwhile back at the ranch, there is a real downside to air travel.
Did you know that just one contrail that was tracked and studied by NASA which formed over Texas and drifted out over the Gulf of Mexico covered an area exceeding over 20,000 square miles and could still be seen by the naked eye.
One jet, one contrail, 20,000 square miles.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#191249 May 22, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
We have telescopes too. That's news? So the satellites can see the bright line forming the Earth's orbit that the gods put there for man to observe? Gallileo didn't "observe" the earth's orbit any more than modern astronomers do.
Last time I checked, we take data, like position and velocity at a given set of time points, and fit it to a THEORY.
Numskull.
<quoted text>
We can see the Earth's orbit, sloooootard. Deal with it. You're making yourself look really toopid. Please continue! Next you'll be telling us circles are not round. Another natural born bonehead. LMAO!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#191250 May 22, 2014
<quoted text>
Thank god, else you'd be in jail for repeatedly breaking the law.
Of course you have no need for a second or, heaven forbid 3rd or 4th language. That would be very communistic. Beside, all 7.5 billion earthlings speak and write English. No prob.
There you go again evoking God. I thought you did not believe in Him?

Hey, did you hear that Chelsey's cat Socks died? It froze to death on Hillary's lap!

I use to tell my jokes in front of my ten y/o granddaughter knowing she did not understand my jokes. But she did understand that adults laughed at the 'cat' joke so she told it in church. Yep, Papa was in trouble again. Thank God (appropriate here) that she dd not repeat my Monica cigar joke.( that part gets the most laughs)

Bristol, CT

#191251 May 22, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
We can see the Earth's orbit, sloooootard. Deal with it. You're making yourself look really toopid. Please continue! Next you'll be telling us circles are not round. Another natural born bonehead. LMAO!
You can see the Earth's orbit? What color is it? If I look up into the sky, where will I find Earth's orbit, which allegedly "we can see."
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Numskull.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#191252 May 22, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Citizens????? WTH
You have no funny bone. I thought we already established that?
You think Kansas is part of Louisiana.
Bonehead.
You : "You think Kansas is part of Louisiana."

I don't, but if I did, would that be as bad as your thinking that Canada is across the pond and in France?

I'll bet you don't even know why Louisiana is called Louisiana or what Baton Rouge means. Poor LOSER. And the origin of the word "Cajun" . And you live there? Quick, Dunce boy, go to Google. Sigh.

Location hidden

#191253 May 22, 2014
Hummm, just noticed this. During the late 1940 a British aerodynamic engineer developed the Area Rule. It was most obvious on the wasp-waste B-58 Hustler. And it looks like the Brits are allying this also to there submarines.
Sure the Area Rule was designed to help jets go through the Transonic speed range and submarines will never get close to the speed of sound. But if you note on this picture of the Brit's Astute-class submarines.
Where the sail hits the deck, the deck drops slightly and then after the widest part of the sail the deck curves back up. I sure it effects it's speed and maybe reduces the noise of the water flowing around the sail. Oh, noise is a loss of power and efficiency so the more efficient a plane, car, airplanes body makes, the less wind or water noise it makes.
But why would a stew-ped small plane pilot ever notice something like this? What in hell does the Area Rule have to do with submarines?!? Maybe a submarine designer would explain it to me.
Oh, and I have not noticed this on American submarines. But those Brits are smart people. After all, they did figure out the Area Rule, did they knot?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...

Location hidden

#191254 May 22, 2014
Oh, only a few helicopters rotor blades come close to the Transonic range but the Chinook is one of them. So that is why I started to study transonic flight. Yep, eye est also a stew-ped chopper pilot too.

Area Rule and Transonic Flight
http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/aerodyna...

Ottawa

#191255 May 22, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>

Hey, did you hear that Chelsey's cat Socks died? It froze to death on Hillary's lap!

I use to tell my jokes in front of my ten y/o granddaughter knowing she did not understand my jokes. But she did understand that adults laughed at the 'cat' joke so she told it in church. Yep, Papa was in trouble again. Thank God (appropriate here) that she dd not repeat my Monica cigar joke.( that part gets the most laughs)
1. Evoking god, me? Notice the lower case in "god". Ever heard about "gods" apart from Yours? And don't forget, Yours is a jealous God, says so right in the 1st Commandment. If , as you claim, there are no other gods, what's He jealous of? And, is jealousy (envy) not one of the 7 deadly sins? Is your God sinning? Heaving, or, god (lol) forbidl

2. The joke is misogynous. You don't understand that word, so ask your granddaughter to explain it to you.

3. Monica cigar joke illustrates your continuous envy for Clinton' s penis and jealousy that you could never ever get close to someone like Lewinski except in your wet dreams.

Location hidden

#191256 May 22, 2014
Only once have I ever done "experimental" test flying. I guess they thought because I was a bachelor, I would not be missed if I did not survive. I was in the AVSCOM recertification of the OH-58 during the Summer of 1972.
We were trying to duplicate pylon-whirl during auto-rotative touch down.
The Army's OH-58 differed in the civilian Bell 206 Jetranger in that it had a non-symmetrical rotor blade with a swept tip whereas the Bell 206 had symmetrical blades with a flat tip that were not as efficient AND MADE MORE NOISE.
Remember I said noise is lost efficiency. Well, it was more efficient and made less noise BUT under certain. Well, during auto-rotation touch down, if the pilot allowed the rotor rpm to get to low while at the same time touch down at a high speed he would induce pylon-whirl and the vibration form the main rotor would harmonize with the tail and the tail would be damaged about 18 inches behind the attacking points.
And then a cruise speed, the horizontal stabilizer would assert enough force to cause the damaged tail to totally fail and come off and then everyone on board DIES!!! Not good.
Well, for about a month I had to do auto-rotation, one after another, and try to damage the tail. After every landing a mechanic would inspect my aircraft before I took off (don't want to take off with a damaged tail, do we?) and I would try again. I think they thought I was expendable!!!
Oh, on the civilian Bell 206L Longranger they had the non-symmetrical, sweeped-back tiped rotors so I guess they worked out the bugs. The 206L also had a nodal transmission mount which the Army OH-58s did not have.

Location hidden

#191257 May 22, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>

<quoted text>
1. Evoking god, me? Notice the lower case in "god". Ever heard about "gods" apart from Yours? And don't forget, Yours is a jealous God, says so right in the 1st Commandment. If , as you claim, there are no other gods, what's He jealous of? And, is jealousy (envy) not one of the 7 deadly sins? Is your God sinning? Heaving, or, god (lol) forbidl
2. The joke is misogynous. You don't understand that word, so ask your granddaughter to explain it to you.
3. Monica cigar joke illustrates your continuous envy for Clinton' s penis and jealousy that you could never ever get close to someone like Lewinski except in your wet dreams.
Do you suffer from penis envy? Oh, I am a straight shooter in more ways than one. Everyone knows Bill is not a straight shooter as he has Peyronie's syndrome. Enjoy the pictures.
http://www.sexualmed.org/index.cfm/sexual-hea...

Bristol, CT

#191258 May 22, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn boy! Since when do fish have wings? It's not a matter of whether it will fly or not, it does. Try reading. The point, moron, is what were the ancients seeing in the air with vertical tails? Look at ancient glyphics, planes, helicopter, spacesuits, etc., these people were seeing something that wasn't normal to them. All that ancient history is just non-sense, right? LMAO @ U JOKE
Gullible fool. The "wings" are not designed to cause lift. It flies, just like a baseball flies, if you throw it.

Try reading? Sorry, not credible.

The point, Bayou Boy, is that you are assuming the ancients were looking up in the air and seeing things with vertical tails.

you have the analytical skills of a snail.

Ottawa

#191259 May 22, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Do you suffer from penis envy? Oh, I am a straight shooter in more ways than one. Everyone knows Bill is not a straight shooter as he has Peyronie's syndrome. Enjoy the pictures.
http://www.sexualmed.org/index.cfm/sexual-hea...
I never ever mention penises or any other "private parts", or sexual preferences, or sex at all, unless I'm answering yours and LRS's wishful thoughts. You two, when backed against the wall, no arguments, no responses, no logic, will hurl STFU (you) or FO (LRS). Does not denote much intelligence or maturity. I does however denote plenty of ignorance. You and your Putin comrade LRS bandy sexual symbols at will, for no reason, spontaneously, and mostly gay themes as they are constantly on your minds.,

I'm not gay. I have no penis envy. Were I gay, was I possessed with penis envy, it would be no problem for me to admit it. No big deal, not unlike saying I'm hetero. Well,sorry, I'm not gay. No something you decide. You no doubt are but your repressive upbringing and phoney Judeo-Christian so-called education won't allow you to come out of that closet. How many showers a day did you take whilst in the army?
Dale

Wichita, KS

#191260 May 22, 2014
<quoted text>
Do you even understand what you just wrote or is that some kind of un-acknowledged text you picked up?
Shall I remind you that you called yourself "Justice Dale", though without a hint of legal diploma or training, adding to the whole mess by giving constitutional opinions on the gov't, Obama and the courts. One thing for sure, I detect NO conflict in your thoughts, as there are no worthwhile thoughts, just hate monguring, it's what drives you and your birther ilk..
LMAO!!! Of course I understood what I wrote, it made more sense than your ramblings
LMAO!!! FYI, wojar gave me that name and I used it to piss-off people like you, it worked. Hell, you're pissed since you are not smart enough to prove me wrong.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#191261 May 22, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the point. moron, Mayan fish artifacts don't have wings or a tail. They have fins.
Has Bayou boy ever heard of lateral fins?
Get a load of those "wings"?
Hahahahahahahaha!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fish_anatomy
<quoted text>
How many fish have you seen fly? Why would a scale model of a fish fly? Yep, you're looking toopid, again!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#191262 May 22, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Numskull.
<quoted text>
Well slooootard, why don't you contact the manufacturer of the satellite and see if they'll attach a big banner that says, HI SLOOOTARD!?
Dale

Wichita, KS

#191263 May 22, 2014
<quoted text>
Thank god, else you'd be in jail for repeatedly breaking the law.
Of course you have no need for a second or, heaven forbid 3rd or 4th language. That would be very communistic. Beside, all 7.5 billion earthlings speak and write English. No prob.
LMAO!! Yep, ain't that there shit great!!!
Of course I haven't a need for a language other than English, I don't associate with foreigners. Hell, I even pick who I associate with in the USA, it is my right.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#191264 May 22, 2014
So the FAA knows there are people like me who are wise to their game.
Aeronautical engineers want to engineer contrails out of jet exhaust but they can't do it. It is impossible.
They cannot get rid of those butt ugly condensation trails flying at high altitudes, which not only affect the climate, but also alter the weather on a daily basis.
It's a very serious problem which needs immediate correcting.
But they won't. They won't because they can't.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#191265 May 22, 2014
<quoted text>
I never ever mention penises or any other "private parts", or sexual preferences, or sex at all, unless I'm answering yours and LRS's wishful thoughts. You two, when backed against the wall, no arguments, no responses, no logic, will hurl STFU (you) or FO (LRS). Does not denote much intelligence or maturity. I does however denote plenty of ignorance. You and your Putin comrade LRS bandy sexual symbols at will, for no reason, spontaneously, and mostly gay themes as they are constantly on your minds.,
I'm not gay. I have no penis envy. Were I gay, was I possessed with penis envy, it would be no problem for me to admit it. No big deal, not unlike saying I'm hetero. Well,sorry, I'm not gay. No something you decide. You no doubt are but your repressive upbringing and phoney Judeo-Christian so-called education won't allow you to come out of that closet. How many showers a day did you take whilst in the army?
You're still firing blanks. Worse than ever. Now, go play a few games of Dodge-Car!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr John Galt 1,418,150
Instagram upload from windows 10 PC? 1 hr jeskkaphilli618 1
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr PEllen 6,695
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr PEllen 9,381
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 4 hr PEllen 3,033
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 4 hr PEllen 1,932
last post wins! (Apr '13) 5 hr They cannot kill ... 1,466
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr PEllen 103,452

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web