BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243471 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#191259 May 22, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again evoking God. I thought you did not believe in Him?
Hey, did you hear that Chelsey's cat Socks died? It froze to death on Hillary's lap!
I use to tell my jokes in front of my ten y/o granddaughter knowing she did not understand my jokes. But she did understand that adults laughed at the 'cat' joke so she told it in church. Yep, Papa was in trouble again. Thank God (appropriate here) that she dd not repeat my Monica cigar joke.( that part gets the most laughs)
<quoted text>
Do you suffer from penis envy? Oh, I am a straight shooter in more ways than one. Everyone knows Bill is not a straight shooter as he has Peyronie's syndrome. Enjoy the pictures.
http://www.sexualmed.org/index.cfm/sexual-hea...
I never ever mention penises or any other "private parts", or sexual preferences, or sex at all, unless I'm answering yours and LRS's wishful thoughts. You two, when backed against the wall, no arguments, no responses, no logic, will hurl STFU (you) or FO (LRS). Does not denote much intelligence or maturity. I does however denote plenty of ignorance. You and your Putin comrade LRS bandy sexual symbols at will, for no reason, spontaneously, and mostly gay themes as they are constantly on your minds.,

I'm not gay. I have no penis envy. Were I gay, was I possessed with penis envy, it would be no problem for me to admit it. No big deal, not unlike saying I'm hetero. Well,sorry, I'm not gay. No something you decide. You no doubt are but your repressive upbringing and phoney Judeo-Christian so-called education won't allow you to come out of that closet. How many showers a day did you take whilst in the army?
Dale

Wichita, KS

#191260 May 22, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even understand what you just wrote or is that some kind of un-acknowledged text you picked up?
Shall I remind you that you called yourself "Justice Dale", though without a hint of legal diploma or training, adding to the whole mess by giving constitutional opinions on the gov't, Obama and the courts. One thing for sure, I detect NO conflict in your thoughts, as there are no worthwhile thoughts, just hate monguring, it's what drives you and your birther ilk..
LMAO!!! Of course I understood what I wrote, it made more sense than your ramblings
LMAO!!! FYI, wojar gave me that name and I used it to piss-off people like you, it worked. Hell, you're pissed since you are not smart enough to prove me wrong.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#191261 May 22, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the point. moron, Mayan fish artifacts don't have wings or a tail. They have fins.
Has Bayou boy ever heard of lateral fins?
Get a load of those "wings"?
Hahahahahahahaha!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fish_anatomy
<quoted text>
How many fish have you seen fly? Why would a scale model of a fish fly? Yep, you're looking toopid, again!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#191262 May 22, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
We have telescopes too. That's news? So the satellites can see the bright line forming the Earth's orbit that the gods put there for man to observe? Gallileo didn't "observe" the earth's orbit any more than modern astronomers do.
Last time I checked, we take data, like position and velocity at a given set of time points, and fit it to a THEORY.
Numskull.
<quoted text>
Well slooootard, why don't you contact the manufacturer of the satellite and see if they'll attach a big banner that says, HI SLOOOTARD!?
Dale

Wichita, KS

#191263 May 22, 2014
<quoted text>
Thank god, else you'd be in jail for repeatedly breaking the law.
Of course you have no need for a second or, heaven forbid 3rd or 4th language. That would be very communistic. Beside, all 7.5 billion earthlings speak and write English. No prob.
LMAO!! Yep, ain't that there shit great!!!
Of course I haven't a need for a language other than English, I don't associate with foreigners. Hell, I even pick who I associate with in the USA, it is my right.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#191264 May 22, 2014
So the FAA knows there are people like me who are wise to their game.
Aeronautical engineers want to engineer contrails out of jet exhaust but they can't do it. It is impossible.
They cannot get rid of those butt ugly condensation trails flying at high altitudes, which not only affect the climate, but also alter the weather on a daily basis.
It's a very serious problem which needs immediate correcting.
But they won't. They won't because they can't.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#191265 May 22, 2014
<quoted text>
I never ever mention penises or any other "private parts", or sexual preferences, or sex at all, unless I'm answering yours and LRS's wishful thoughts. You two, when backed against the wall, no arguments, no responses, no logic, will hurl STFU (you) or FO (LRS). Does not denote much intelligence or maturity. I does however denote plenty of ignorance. You and your Putin comrade LRS bandy sexual symbols at will, for no reason, spontaneously, and mostly gay themes as they are constantly on your minds.,
I'm not gay. I have no penis envy. Were I gay, was I possessed with penis envy, it would be no problem for me to admit it. No big deal, not unlike saying I'm hetero. Well,sorry, I'm not gay. No something you decide. You no doubt are but your repressive upbringing and phoney Judeo-Christian so-called education won't allow you to come out of that closet. How many showers a day did you take whilst in the army?
You're still firing blanks. Worse than ever. Now, go play a few games of Dodge-Car!

Ottawa

#191266 May 22, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!! Yep, ain't that there shit great!!!
Of course I haven't a need for a language other than English, I don't associate with foreigners. Hell, I even pick who I associate with in the USA, it is my right.
You've also a right to be stupid. And boy, do you ever take advantage of it. Justice? Ha ha. Wojar was mocking you, Moe. Oh, sorry to break it to you.

Ottawa

#191267 May 22, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still firing blanks. Worse than ever. Now, go play a few games of Dodge-Car!
Could you , just once, offer a real mature semi-intelligent reply?

Ottawa

#191268 May 22, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!! Yep, ain't that there shit great!!!
there it is, folks, the apex, the summit, the Everest of stupidity.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#191269 May 22, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Well slooootard, why don't you contact the manufacturer of the satellite and see if they'll attach a big banner that says, HI SLOOOTARD!?
Sorry loser, you claimed that we can "see" the orbit. The fact remains, that satellites report data that we interpret. It (heliocentric model) is a conclusion, based on very strong evidence that the earth orbits the sun. Similarly, the big bang is a conclusion based on very strong evidence.

But Bayou Boy hallucinates that he can "see" the orbit of the earth. he looked at a childs science book that shows a drawing of a circle around the sun, called the Earth's orbit, and concluded that we can see the orbit.

Sad. Very sad.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
We have telescopes too. That's news? So the satellites can see the bright line forming the Earth's orbit that the gods put there for man to observe? Gallileo didn't "observe" the earth's orbit any more than modern astronomers do.
Last time I checked, we take data, like position and velocity at a given set of time points, and fit it to a THEORY.
Numskull.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#191270 May 22, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
How many fish have you seen fly? Why would a scale model of a fish fly? Yep, you're looking toopid, again!
Why would a baseball fly? Moron.

Romper: "It's not a matter of whether it will fly or not, it does."

And Romper fantasizes that an ancient Tolima artifact, which cannot fly, actually flies. Clue Romper, it only flies like a baseball or an arrow flies: if you throw it, it flies through the air until it falls to the ground. What a gullible fool.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the point. moron, Mayan fish artifacts don't have wings or a tail. They have fins.
Has Bayou boy ever heard of lateral fins?
Get a load of those "wings"?
Hahahahahahahaha!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fish_anatomy
<quoted text>

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#191271 May 22, 2014
Jacques,
I am very observant and I watch the sky very closely every day.
I watch how those contrails disperse over many hours and how the atmosphere moves as a unit overhead
Early morning the sky is the clearest but those jets get roaring very early too. And as the day wears on, to look at the sky oftentimes is nothing less than sickening to realize the damage the aviation industry is doing to the upper atmosphere.
I rebuff everything aviation that I know now that I didn't know then.
We're all doomed if you don't do something about it.
loose
Dale

Wichita, KS

#191272 May 22, 2014
<quoted text>
You've also a right to be stupid. And boy, do you ever take advantage of it. Justice? Ha ha. Wojar was mocking you, Moe. Oh, sorry to break it to you.
LMAO!! Of course wojar was mocking me, he does that when he hasn't a reply, you do the same.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#191273 May 22, 2014
<quoted text>
there it is, folks, the apex, the summit, the Everest of stupidity.
LMAO!!! I see you haven't a logical reply, now who is the stupid one.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#191274 May 22, 2014
<quoted text>
Could you , just once, offer a real mature semi-intelligent reply?
Since when did you start answering questions? Or posting semi-intelligent replies, for that matter? Sloooootard would say....in his naturally geeky voice, HEE HEE HEE Dodge-Car, go play a quick game! LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#191275 May 22, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry loser, you claimed that we can "see" the orbit. The fact remains, that satellites report data that we interpret. It (heliocentric model) is a conclusion, based on very strong evidence that the earth orbits the sun. Similarly, the big bang is a conclusion based on very strong evidence.
But Bayou Boy hallucinates that he can "see" the orbit of the earth. he looked at a childs science book that shows a drawing of a circle around the sun, called the Earth's orbit, and concluded that we can see the orbit.
Sad. Very sad.
<quoted text>
The Big Bang is a theory. Has been and will be. But if you wish to pretend otherwise, go right ahead. You forgot about satellites, didn't you? LMAO! Go tell NASA we can't observe the Earth's orbit and see what kind of response you get. You chew on bricks in your spare time, don't you? DOLT
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#191276 May 22, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would a baseball fly? Moron.
Romper: "It's not a matter of whether it will fly or not, it does."
And Romper fantasizes that an ancient Tolima artifact, which cannot fly, actually flies. Clue Romper, it only flies like a baseball or an arrow flies: if you throw it, it flies through the air until it falls to the ground. What a gullible fool.
<quoted text>
What part of "it has already flown", do you not get? You don't know what you're talking about. Typical. DOLT
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#191277 May 22, 2014
Scroll to Flight in Ancient Egypt.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/egipto/esp_...

You're FOS Slooootard!

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#191278 May 22, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you're claiming the Big Bang is fact? I'm not saying it didn't happen that way, only that it remains a theory.
I understand.

Yes, I am claiming the big bang is a fact.

Like I posted to Loose earlier... You can dispute what the origins of the big bang were. You can dispute the math involved. You may argue that there was a "prime mover". But the universe originated from a single point in space without doubt.

Physicist and cosmologist call that point in space a "singularity". Which is a fancy way of saying we honestly have no idea what the hell it was. We know it was very small and very dense.("very" doesn't really do it any justice at all.) Black holes are singularities as well.

I have heard some hypothesis state that our universe's origin came from the other side of a super massive black hole. And the math works. Black holes rip matter apart down to the smallest fundamental building blocks. Which is exactly what we started with. It is entirely possible that we reside on the other side of a black hole in another universe.

But we can't state with certainty how the singularity arose. Dr. Krauss published a book not long ago called "Something from nothing." and as counter intuitive as it seems... it happens. Particles pop in and out of existence everywhere, all the time.

"Remaining a theory" is equivalent to "Remaining the best idea anyone has ever had on the subject".

As I explained before... there are no higher classifications in science for an idea than a theory.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Trevet 1,762,556
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min GRINGO S 64,695
Looking for a daddy 49 min Vengeance Mary 5
Change one letter in the word (Mar '12) 4 hr MPMMB 116
84 shootings in May 12 hr MAGA 8
Paul Ryan Achieved his Goal Tax Breaks for the ... 20 hr Krumb Cakes 1
News Chicago man charged for rash of carjackings, fa... Sat lol 1

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages