BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 8,456)

Showing posts 169,101 - 169,120 of174,462
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
Anything can happen at election time. GWB was re-elected, was he not? Figure that one out. But hell,that's the way it is.
It's why I never make predictions on elections OR the stock market. No one understands the two of them, but you think you do and , well, just look at your prediction record. Yes, the dems will lose one day, maybe in November 2014, maybe in November 2016 or 2018 or 2020. And the stock market WILL some day suffer a serious correction, bound to. But it's about 2 years late now, based on your doomsday predictions.
Eventually, all that you have predicted will come true. Like Jesus who predicted the end of all times. He's 2,000 years late, but hell, it'll surely come some day, thanks no doubt to more and more friendly-user drones carrying nuclear devices, no need to sneak H-bombs in sea containers and have to go through those customs nuisance inspections.
I keep political and economic predictions to myself, as I will not let my sentiments walk all over reality, the way you do. I hope the Dems win in November, of course, but will they? We'll see.
Well, the stock market will correct but we did not know two years ago how long Bernanke would stretch out QE3. We are seven years into the so-called recovery and recessions average every seven years. Most economist think this next recession will be just as bad as the last one as we have never fully recovered because of Obama's progressive agenda.
You Democrats should pray it does not happen just before the November elections as that factor will decide how bad you will lose the midterm election.
But I did noticed you put a question mark after your prediction. Yes, there will always be that unknown factor.but usually midterms swing to the party that is out of power but there are also a lot of other factors which will probably make it a very bad year to be a Democrat.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

loose cannon wrote:
Rogue,
Chicago has a violence prone South SIde.
And the North Side has O'Hare Airport.
It makes for a real Shitty City.
loose
Which should make you grateful to be living in French Polynesia, mon ami, vrai, non?
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't say you said, he broke a law, moron! You made several posts demanding that Sterling be held accountable for his actions and deeds. I asked you about a half dozen times what actions and deeds. As usual, you didn't answer. So, my question became, what law did he break! Dipshyt. Try answering a damn question every now and then and avoid this stupid crap? Slobbering fool.
He didn't break a law ignorant moron. Not my fault you can't comprehend English.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Facts are facts and sometimes they hurt.
The fact of the matter is that O'Hare Scareport is creating a dead zone for miles and miles around where people no longer want to live and raise happy and healthy families and communities.
They did not move in next to that hell hole. They were there first.
O'Hare is there because of the people, not the other way around.
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Fact. Sterling's actions threatened to cost the NBA millions (likely tens of millions)

Fact - the League acted to defend their revenues

Fact - Romper doesn't think it is fair that Sterling accept any consequences because "at least he was honest about how much he doesn't like blacks"

Fact - Romper is even more pathetic than Sterling

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

loose cannon wrote:
Rogue,
Chicago has a violence prone South SIde.
And the North Side has O'Hare Airport.
It makes for a real Shitty City.
loose
How do you get to or leave French Polynesia? By dugout canoes? I hope you do not have a major medical problem that can not be treated where you are because if you do not fly to some place like Sydney Australia to find a world class hospital, why you are just f-ed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

loose cannon wrote:
Facts are facts and sometimes they hurt.
The fact of the matter is that O'Hare Scareport is creating a dead zone for miles and miles around where people no longer want to live and raise happy and healthy families and communities.
They did not move in next to that hell hole. They were there first.
O'Hare is there because of the people, not the other way around.
Yep, people were there first. But the GOVERNMENT thought it was more important to build a world class airport so Shitcago could grow. I would rather live near O'Hare than Shitcago's South Side.
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't say you said, he broke a law, moron! You made several posts demanding that Sterling be held accountable for his actions and deeds. I asked you about a half dozen times what actions and deeds. As usual, you didn't answer. So, my question became, what law did he break! Dipshyt. Try answering a damn question every now and then and avoid this stupid crap? Slobbering fool.
Demanding that he be held accountable? No

Stating that he was being held accountable much to the dismay of bigotboy

Bigotboy on the other hand made several posts whining about how unfair it was for a rich bigot to be expected to accept responsibility for themselves

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the stock market will correct but we did not know two years ago how long Bernanke would stretch out QE3. We are seven years into the so-called recovery and recessions average every seven years. Most economist think this next recession will be just as bad as the last one as we have never fully recovered because of Obama's progressive agenda.
You Democrats should pray it does not happen just before the November elections as that factor will decide how bad you will lose the midterm election.
But I did noticed you put a question mark after your prediction. Yes, there will always be that unknown factor.but usually midterms swing to the party that is out of power but there are also a lot of other factors which will probably make it a very bad year to be a Democrat.
You wrote : "But I did noticed you put a question mark after your prediction" I made no predictions, pointed that out. I just said that I hoped...

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And QE3 has been wittled down the last 3 months now, with no adverse effects. Why?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you get to or leave French Polynesia? By dugout canoes? I hope you do not have a major medical problem that can not be treated where you are because if you do not fly to some place like Sydney Australia to find a world class hospital, why you are just f-ed.
I agree with your comments on Loose's "location" in French Polynesia. He should be forthright about it. But he doesn't want to, that's his business.

However, I disagree with your comment on medical care over there. French Polynesia is NOT a colony, it is part and parcel of France. All medical care is free to ALL inhabitants and readily available. I understand, if advanced medical care or surgery is not available on the islands,patient will be flown out at gov't cost to nearest facility where it is available. If that's not so, well, I'd gladly take my chances and had you ever visited, you'd know why.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Jacques,
It is in trying times such as these when the sanity of the flying public is callled into question.
If 9/11 didn't get those yo-yo's to stop flying, nothing will until they run out of petrol.
loose

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Jacques,
It was not just terrorists who flew those into those planes into buildings full of people, but pilots.
Pilots in training, but pilots none the less.

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you are saying that there is a recession every seven years. But facts prove you wrong.

The following info shows periods between each recession since 1953:
July 1953- May 1954 (prior recession 3 years 9 months)
August 1957 - April 1958 (3 years 3 months)
April 1960 - February 1961 (2 years)
December 1969- November 1970 (8 years ten months)
November 1973 - March 1975 (3 years)
January 1980 - July 1980 (4 years 10 months)
July 1990 - November 1991 (7 years 8 months)
March 2001 - November 2001 (10 years)
December 2079 - June 2009 (6 years 1 month)

As such, for the last 50 years the periods between recessions ranged anywhere from 2 years to 10 years.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Sorry Jacques,
My eyesight isn't as sharp it used to be without using my glasses

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bernanke? Didn't he left the Federal Reserve in January 2014? Why is he still relevent?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

loose cannon wrote:
Sorry Jacques,
My eyesight isn't as sharp it used to be without using my glasses
Which may just explain why you think Chicago is French Polynesia. Er. NOT.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

For Rogue :(And even Loose, who knows?)

FRENCH POLYNESIA

www.wpro.who.int/countries/pyf/8FRPpro2011_fi...

Excerpt :

3.2 Organization of health services and delivery systems
Both the private and the public health systems deliver curative care.
The hospital system includes five public and four private hospitals, including one for ambulatory treatment and
one for physiotherapy. The public hospitals include: the Main Hospital of French Polynesia (Centre Hospitalier de
Polynésie Française), which is the referral hospital offering emergency services, neurosurgery, oncology and
cardiovascular surgery, including intensive care services; and four hospitals managed by the Health Direction : one
general hospital in the Leeward Islands (Uturoa, Raiatea); one hospital in the Marquesas islands with surgical,
emergency and medical wards (Taioahe, Nuku Hiva); one hospital with a medical ward, an emergency ward and a
long-stay ward in Taravao (Tahiti, Windward Islands); and one hospital with medical and emergency wards in
Moorea (Windward Islands).
Primary health care is also delivered through the private and public systems. The private system is mainly
concentrated on the Windward Islands and the Leeward Islands. However, the number of health professionals
working in the private sector (medical practitioners, nurses, physiotherapists, dentists) whose services are refunded
under the Social Health Insurance scheme, based on agreed fares, is limited. Primary health care is also delivered
through the public sector; 115 public health facilities (dispensaries, medical centres, aid posts) are spread across all
COUNTRY HEALTH INFORMATION PROFILES | 105
archipelagos and are managed by the Health Directorate. On the majority of islands, the public sector is the only
one present, especially in remote and isolated areas.
The whole public health system is under the authority of the Health Directorate, except the Main Hospital of
French Polynesia, which is under the direct authority of the Ministry of Health.
3.3 Health policy, planning and regulatory framework
The latest health plan defining the health policies and priorities of the Ministry of Health was evaluated in 2005 by
the Health Directorate and a number of recommendations were formulated. However, a new health plan has not
yet been prepared.
In terms of planning and regulation of care services, the implementation period for the most recent health
organization scheme has been extended for a further five years, from 2008.
3.4 Health care financing
In 2008, total expenditure on health amounted to US$ 884 million. The government contribution represented
55% of that expenditure, 29% of the country’s total expenditure.
Thanks to a generalized health plan run by social security insurance, the whole population is covered.
The budget for the development of prevention activities comes essentially from the funds for prevention, supplied
by sugar and alcohol taxation, created in 2001. This US$ 13-15 million budget is attributed to prevention activities

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Jacques,
I know it is a losing proposition.
But someone has to speak up and lead. So it may as well be me.
I am happy to point out the giant flaws in aviation.
loose

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Jacques,
'Tis a pity the public has a herd mentality

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 169,101 - 169,120 of174,462
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

70 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Amy 7-23 12 min Pippa 7
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Even Steven 1,078,430
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 16 min truth 48,839
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 21 min voice of peace 67,873
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 23 min Sublime1 97,514
Abby 7-23 29 min PEllen 6
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 58 min gottondas 68,361
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 10:02AM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••