BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 225382 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#191155 May 21, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know the difference between E=mc2 and E-mv2? Probably knot? But why should eye as eye es jest a stew-ped small plain pilot who nose nuttin' abouts nuttin'!
I learned that KE = 1.2 mv^2 in high school.

Bristol, CT

#191156 May 21, 2014
sorry for my typing. 1/2 mv^2.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#191157 May 21, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the U.N. is biased. Actually, the U.N. is a joke, so a biased report from them isn't surprising. Eh?
I think the U.N. head quarters need to move to a more neutral place.
Antarctica sounds like a good place for them.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#191158 May 21, 2014
wojar wrote:
sorry for my typing. 1/2 mv^2.
Either way it confounded Rouge ....

Location hidden

#191159 May 21, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know the difference between E=mc2 and E-mv2? Probably knot? But why should eye as eye es jest a stew-ped small plain pilot who nose nuttin' abouts nuttin'!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I learned that KE = 1.2 mv^2 in high school.
Well, what I learned in high school is you can violate the laws of man and you can often get away with it but if you even try to violate the laws of physics, you don't get a second chance. SPLAT!

Bristol, CT

#191160 May 21, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Romper is most certainly hopeless. Insane. Ignorant. Incompetent. Insecure. Take your pick
But, according to Romper, "it was a byproduct", which means Stiviano caused the NBA to take action, as the bottom line has nothing to do with it.

Meanwhile Romper is obsessed with the legality of Stiviano's actions. Apparently if Stiviano acted illegally, that means Sterling is not really a bigot. I can cite Play Law to prove that is true in Play World.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#191161 May 21, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>But, according to Romper, "it was a byproduct", which means Stiviano caused the NBA to take action, as the bottom line has nothing to do with it.

Meanwhile Romper is obsessed with the legality of Stiviano's actions. Apparently if Stiviano acted illegally, that means Sterling is not really a bigot. I can cite Play Law to prove that is true in Play World.
if there are two things Romper knows about, they're byproducts and bigotry. I'm afraid you've ventured into his areas of expertise

Bristol, CT

#191162 May 21, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Well, what I learned in high school is you can violate the laws of man and you can often get away with it but if you even try to violate the laws of physics, you don't get a second chance. SPLAT!
Not true. I have a friend who tried to violate the laws of physics many times. He smashed several beautiful new cars while in high school and college. Somehow never getting more than cuts and bruises. I'll tell you I was more scared when he took a hairpin turn in a Buick Riviera at 60 mph than when he did it at 105 in a DeLorean. In his old age he doesn't drive GTXs and Buick GS Stage 1s any more, but he does drive really powerful Caddie with well over 300HP. I have never been in the Caddie as I don't want to be in harms' way.

Location hidden

#191163 May 21, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true. I have a friend who tried to violate the laws of physics many times. He smashed several beautiful new cars while in high school and college. Somehow never getting more than cuts and bruises. I'll tell you I was more scared when he took a hairpin turn in a Buick Riviera at 60 mph than when he did it at 105 in a DeLorean. In his old age he doesn't drive GTXs and Buick GS Stage 1s any more, but he does drive really powerful Caddie with well over 300HP. I have never been in the Caddie as I don't want to be in harms' way.
Ah, his car took the punishment for him. It did cost him but sooner at late fate will intervene. You can only cheat death so many times.

Location hidden

#191164 May 21, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Either way it confounded Rouge ....
But you understood it without looking it up?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#191165 May 21, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
HaHaHaHa! No one cares if you've been tolerant or not. We simply dismiss you. LMAO!
1. You can't find errors, or better yet, are incapable of finding any and;

2. Tolerant of pathetic trailer park inhabitants? Yes. They know not what they say and do. Sad.

Ottawa

#191166 May 21, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What in the world are you talking about, madman? Loony for sure.
Like I said,...trouvez la faute RMCF (LRS-Dale tous droits réservés)

Ottawa

#191167 May 21, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now shut the f-up!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:A32XFAMILYv...
The A320 family comprises the following :

-The A320, which is and was never stretched
-The A319 , which is and was never stretched. Is longer range than the bigger A320
-The A318, which is and was never stretched, the smallest of the A320 family. Now used as executive aircraft by subsidiary of British Ariways with just 40 seats in first class configuration, flies London Docks airport to NY JFK. Has to make refuelling stop enroute, but not when it returns. This aircraft no longer built, is found moslty in South America now.
-The A321, which is not stretched, but is the longesst and biggest of the family

They call it the 320 family as per the 737 family, each with varying big to bigger models.

You are wrong. Again. Your reply, "Now shut the f-up" is indicative and proof of that. Not having an intelligent reply, not able to admit you were wrong - again - you give me your schoolyard bully version of "OH YEAH!". And you, a grunt,(with my apologies to all grunts) called yourself an officer?

Ottawa

#191168 May 21, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
In Sep. 1973 I was flying from Montgomery, AL to Corpus Christy, TX to pick up an overhauled Huey and fly it back to Fort Rucker, AL and we changed planes several times. One the the Army pilots I was traveling with remarked about the Douglas DC-9 we where on and I told him we were on a BAC 1-11.
Yep, even pilots get confused on aircraft types between different manufacturers and some can not tell between a A-318, A-319, A-320 and a A-321 which ARE made by the same company. Why Deep Throat Jacqueau probably did not know he has flown on different versions of the A-320 FAMILY!!!!
And he claims I have no idea what I am talking about!!!!
BAC One-Eleven
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The British Aircraft Corporation One-Eleven, also known as the BAC-111 or BAC 1-11, was a British short-range jet airliner of the 1960s and 1970s. It was the second short-haul jet airliner to enter service, following the French Sud Aviation Caravelle. The aircraft was also licence-produced in Romania during the 1980s as the ROMBAC One-Eleven.
The One-Eleven was originally conceived by Hunting Aircraft and was subsequently developed by the British Aircraft Corporation when Hunting merged into BAC along with several other British aircraft manufacturers in 1960. The One-Eleven was aimed at replacing the role of the earlier turboprop-powered Vickers Viscount on short-range routes. The One-Eleven made it to market ahead of rivals such as the McDonnell Douglas DC-9, which gave it a temporary edge on the market.
Please tell me something I don't know.

P.S. I've flown (as a passenger) all of the above-mentioned aircraft plus many more and more often than I can recall. And on so many airlines. There is Singapore (SIA) and then all the others...No big deal but somehow I always behave like it's my first flight.

Ottawa

#191169 May 21, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the U.N. head quarters need to move to a more neutral place.
Antarctica sounds like a good place for them.
You don't even comprehend the economic benefits, the HUGE economic benefits, heaped upon New York courtesy of UN HQ. Move it here, quickly, we'll gladly take it. And what's more, we'll pay our dues on time. We always do.

Bristol, CT

#191172 May 21, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, his car took the punishment for him. It did cost him but sooner at late fate will intervene. You can only cheat death so many times.
He's 62, healthy and wealthy. Some people can cheat death better than others.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#191173 May 21, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Sorry Romper, if you keep trying to defend the position that the bottom line was not the base motivation of the NBA taking action against Sterling, you're hopelessly insane.
BTW, moron, if you open the window, it's still not the CAUSE of the sting.
Moron.
<quoted text>
The open window let the bee in. There's more than one way to skin a cat. As I said, moron, everything that happened AFTER the tape was released were by-products. I also said, that I wasn't interested in the by-products. Comprehension sonny, comprehension! At the mere mention of "comprehension", Slotard says...HUH? LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#191174 May 21, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Wowee-Zowee - a byproduct! So if your gf made public your admission that you killed your father, by releasing a tape, everything that happens afterward, is "just a byproduct." Hey man, it doesn't count, it's a BYPRODUCT! That's the ticket!!!!!
The legality of her actions, vis-a-vis the NBA is irrelevant. IRRELEVANT; That describes Romper to a Tee.
Who said a by-product doesn't count? Not me. I said I wasn't interested in them. Are you completely clueless? Idiot, dolt, DAB, loon, geek and dork all describe you perfectly. LMAO @ U CLOWN
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#191175 May 21, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Romper is most certainly hopeless. Insane. Ignorant. Incompetent. Insecure. Take your pick
You're nowhere near your apex this evening. ala Slotard, HEE HEE HEE
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#191176 May 21, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
But, according to Romper, "it was a byproduct", which means Stiviano caused the NBA to take action, as the bottom line has nothing to do with it.
You're right, if Stiviano hadn't leaked that tape, the NBA wouldn't be involved at all. They weren't before, were they? Why not if he's such a racist and bad for business? Ok Slotard, what got this ball moving to start with? C'mon do some dancing for us. LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Cheech the Conser... 1,432,844
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 4 hr PEllen 2,072
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr PEllen 6,753
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 4 hr PEllen 3,193
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr PEllen 9,542
News 15-year-old Chicago boya s burned body found in... 5 hr Well Well 4
News Murderous Chicago 6 hr wow 7
last post wins! (Apr '13) 6 hr Retired SOF 1,706

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages