BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#190982 May 19, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The Libtards are getting excited again. You see El Nino equals Global Warming, or so they think.
El Nino will causes storms off the West Coast of South America and bad fishing too. In Australia it will mean drought in EASTERN Australia (While they will fail to mention it means more rain in Western Australia). In the Southern Pacific it will mean a drop in krill population which will mean a drop in penguin and whale population in those waters.
And the Libtards will blame Global Warming when all it is is El Nino which we have known about for about 400 years now.
El Niño: Is 2014 the new 1997?
http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-...
Oh, did I mention, I have studied Climate Change for a very long time.
Where, how, when, which university?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#190983 May 19, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load of BS! Does anything other than BS ever come out of your mouth? The man's private life was aired to the public by a woman who has a grudge against him. What if your Big Island Mama found a bunch of dirt on you, would you be ok with her airing it to the media for the entire world to see? Remember now, this was a conversation between the two of you. You'd be fine with it, right? BS! Hypo
What if your mother found out you are gay and made it public? Would you be OK with that? So what? Your neighbors would be laughing at you nevertheless.

Got a clue? Whether you'd be "fine with that" is irrelevant.

R U really that stupid?

Ottawa

#190984 May 19, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Argue with this guy if you just have to argue about something!
Dan Greenhaus, chief global strategist at BTIG:
Further, troughs tend to be closer together. The average time between recession troughs in the post 1982 period has been nearly 100 months while during the 1970-1982 period, the average time was just 48 months.
Your reply proves that 48 divided by 6 is 8.3?

1. DOH, I gave and example, unrelated to recession.
2. Argue what with this guy? That 48 divided by 6 is 8.3?

Do I have to use parables with you too?

Ottawa

#190985 May 19, 2014
LRS wrote:
Now, can joko divide 100 by 12? LMAO @ U
Yes.

Can you divide 48 by 6? NO.

How are you gonna weasel out of that one?

Ottawa

#190986 May 19, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Libtards do not consider Honky, Cracker or Whitey to be racist slurs when a black person uses them. The black guy seems to hate crackers. Who is he talking about? Soda crackers? Animal cracker?
black panther kill some crackers.flv
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hVcfymOvoUoXX
Are you totally bland? I referred you to the dictionary definition of "cracker". Can't you read? And if you can, what is racist about using it?

Ottawa

#190987 May 19, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really enjoy just making crap up or have I completely destroyed you, too? Where do you come up with these ludicrous conclusions? You nitwit, the NBA already knew about Sterling and how he was and had known for several years! He had a couple of other incidents along these same lines, as well. Where was the NBA's concern then? Where was the NAACP's concern or the ACLU's concern then? They weren't concerned. They were more than happy to take his money, are they "so concerned" that they'll give it back? Ha! Now, how did this get brought to the public's attention? Let's see if you can figure that one out on your own! Warning though, you'll see the truth. DAB.
So far you've destroyed Finch, wojar, LTR, Scrutiny, Ellen, myself and several more. You're a veritable killing machine. Give us an example of your drafting skills, like the fancy words you use and prove to us how taking 50% from 15 makes 10 and how 48 divided by 6 is 8.3.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#190988 May 19, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>What if your mother found out you are gay and made it public? Would you be OK with that? So what? Your neighbors would be laughing at you nevertheless.

Got a clue? Whether you'd be "fine with that" is irrelevant.

R U really that stupid?
Wojar - haven't you learned? Never underestimate Romper's stupidity
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#190989 May 19, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you moron. This is all about money and the NBA is hypocritical. That's exactly what i said - but your inability to comprehend English is not a shock. And it doesn't mean Sterling shouldn't be responsible for his actions or the damage to the league's financial standing
Nice try, now answer the question; what/who brought this to the public's attention? You haven't made a real post as long as I've been here! News flash for ya Spanky, the world is hypocritical and racist! The only reason the NBA is involved at ALL is because the story went public. They were forced to. And why did this all happen again? Because of one angry woman. Should she have the right to try and ruin this man because she's ticked off at him? Of course not, but to listen to you, she has the right to march right over there and shoot him! Geezzzzz, look at the facts, dodo bird.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#190990 May 19, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
What Sterling feels he is "OK" with is irrelevant. Like I said, tough titty.
It was aired by a woman who had a grudge? So f'kin' what? It was a recording; he can't say he didn't say it. He can't say she's lying because she's disgruntled. Her motives are irrelevant. The evidence shows Sterling to be a BIGOT.
To V. Stiviano, all I can say is "nasty-bad-mean-mercenary -but-cute girl!" To Don Sterling: Tough titty.
Ha ha ha!
To LRS: Got a clue?
<quoted text>
I haven't disputed what he said, brainiac. I think her motive does matter and a civil court just might agree, should this end up in court. I haven't said I agree with anything that Sterling has said or done, moron. I don't think just because someone is upset with another that...that gives them the right to try and ruin them. My guess is, it's Stiviano titties that are tough! The dumbazz probably doesn't even realize she just ruined herself. Ya'll are sum smart uns, ain't ya? LMAO!!!

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#190991 May 19, 2014
Britegirl wrote:
<quoted text>You mean "birther" or "bigot" berftard?
Call me whatever you want, just don't call me "Britegirl"!
www.TaitzReport.com

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#190992 May 19, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you totally bland? I referred you to the dictionary definition of "cracker". Can't you read? And if you can, what is racist about using it?
The term 'cracker' as in a person originally meant "native of Florida" where the cracking of whips was used to herd cattle. As a Floridian by birth I consider it an endearing compliment.
www.TaitzReport.com

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#190993 May 20, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
BTW, I am smart enough to know not to try what he did. Planes are not toys and you can get killed doing stupid things in them.
You certainly said a mouthful there Rogue.

One can easily be impressed with Ole Bob without assuming one can be Ole Bob.

I can imagine some idiot saying “Ah hell I can do that” just as everyone watches him crash and burn.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#190994 May 20, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>.... Should she have the right to try and ruin this man because she's ticked off at him? Of course not, but to listen to you, she has the right to march right over there and shoot him! Geezzzzz, look at the facts, dodo bird.
Yes that's exactly what I said.

Oh wait. I said you should suggest to Don that he file charges against her. But you seem to think he should get a free pass because she was mean to him.

Blather on moron. You're too ignorant to function in the real world

Moreno Valley, CA

#190995 May 20, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
I DVR'd CSpan for the whole weekend .... And not one citing of the Billion Moron Spring! You guys must be REALLY good at that camouflage stuff
What went wrong is most folks find their weekend is better served when they plan it themselves while steering clear of delusional others.

“Phase 2 – One million or more of the assembled 10 million must be prepared to stay in D.C. as long as it takes to see Obama, Biden, Reid, McConnell, Boehner, Pelosi, and Attorney General Holder removed from office. The senior republican in the US House of Representatives will become Speaker of the House and the US House of Representatives will elect a temporary President and Vice President of the United States. The U.S. Senate will take action to elect a new majority and minority leader.&#8232;As required, the U.S. Congress will execute appropriate legislation to convene new elections or U.S. States will appoint replacements for positions vacated consistent with established constitutional requirements”
http://www.politicususa.com/2014/05/18/operat...

What nut outside of Fox nation would believe any portion of this load of horseshit? Obviously no one.

One has to say this was too much even for the Fox viewer and Limbaugh ditto heads.

“I be me, and you are...”

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#190996 May 20, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
“It’s three agencies of government when I get there that are gone – Commerce, Education and the um, what’s the third one there? Let’s see. Oh five – Commerce, Education and the um, um,” 
“The third agency of government I would do away with - the education, the uh, the commerce and let’s see. I can’t the third one. I can’t. Sorry Oops.”
Rick Perry
"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again." —Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002
 "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004 
George Bush
Reagan spoke to God , Bush was paranoid...Kennedy was a Barbie, They sure all had cause to be there at a time when they were in office...

Presidents for the people...woohooo
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#190997 May 20, 2014
By the way Dufus / Romper. One of yesterday's SCOTUS punts .... Another presentation of your play law play definition of NBC. But I'm sure there was some mean lady somewhere to blame for your ignorance

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#190998 May 20, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't disputed what he said, brainiac. I think her motive does matter and a civil court just might agree, should this end up in court. I haven't said I agree with anything that Sterling has said or done, moron. I don't think just because someone is upset with another that...that gives them the right to try and ruin them. My guess is, it's Stiviano titties that are tough! The dumbazz probably doesn't even realize she just ruined herself. Ya'll are sum smart uns, ain't ya? LMAO!!!
Her motives are irrelevant insofar as the NBA is concerned. I couldn't care less about Stiviano, or Sterling. Actually they deserve each other, a wealthy old philandering husband and his sugar baby. BTW, there is no evidence that Stiviano released the recordings.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
It was aired by a woman who had a grudge? So f'kin' what? It was a recording; he can't say he didn't say it. He can't say she's lying because she's disgruntled. Her motives are irrelevant. The evidence shows Sterling to be a BIGOT.
To V. Stiviano, all I can say is "nasty-bad-mean-mercenary -but-cute girl!" To Don Sterling: Tough titty.
Ha ha ha!
To LRS: Got a clue?

Moreno Valley, CA

#190999 May 20, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load of BS! Does anything other than BS ever come out of your mouth? The man's private life was aired to the public by a woman who has a grudge against him. What if your Big Island Mama found a bunch of dirt on you, would you be ok with her airing it to the media for the entire world to see? Remember now, this was a conversation between the two of you. You'd be fine with it, right? BS! Hypo
What grudge Mr. Liars?

Best you stay clear of arrangements you have no way of understanding.

Ole Don has given her a $1.8 million duplex, two Bentleys, a Ferrari and a Range Rover as well as $240,000 for her upkeep.

Guess Ole Don really don’t have a prejudice bone in that old limp johnson.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#191000 May 20, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Her motives are irrelevant insofar as the NBA is concerned. I couldn't care less about Stiviano, or Sterling. Actually they deserve each other, a wealthy old philandering husband and his sugar baby. BTW, there is no evidence that Stiviano released the recordings.

wojar wrote, "
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha!
To LRS: Got a clue?"
But she was mean to him!!!! The other NBA owners should just suck it up and take their losses. They certainly can't blame Don for what Don said (maybe they can blame CNN.)

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#191001 May 20, 2014
Yep, another typical Libtard hypocrite. And now we know about Obama's VA Death Panels.

Democrat Alan Grayson Claims "Republicans Want You To Die"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min THE DEVIL 1,174,696
Cops: Man found dead in South Chicago neighborhood 31 min reality is a crutch 1
Sex for money guys/girls chicago 33 min horny kid 1
Amy 1-31-15 44 min rancid 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 50,496
Dear Abby 1-31-15 1 hr Mister Tonka 2
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 3 hr _Zoey_ 7,920

Winter Storm Warning for Cook County was issued at January 31 at 9:03PM CST

Chicago Dating
Find my Match