BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 189837 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#190993 May 20, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
BTW, I am smart enough to know not to try what he did. Planes are not toys and you can get killed doing stupid things in them.
You certainly said a mouthful there Rogue.

One can easily be impressed with Ole Bob without assuming one can be Ole Bob.

I can imagine some idiot saying “Ah hell I can do that” just as everyone watches him crash and burn.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#190994 May 20, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>.... Should she have the right to try and ruin this man because she's ticked off at him? Of course not, but to listen to you, she has the right to march right over there and shoot him! Geezzzzz, look at the facts, dodo bird.
Yes that's exactly what I said.

Oh wait. I said you should suggest to Don that he file charges against her. But you seem to think he should get a free pass because she was mean to him.

Blather on moron. You're too ignorant to function in the real world

Moreno Valley, CA

#190995 May 20, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
I DVR'd CSpan for the whole weekend .... And not one citing of the Billion Moron Spring! You guys must be REALLY good at that camouflage stuff
What went wrong is most folks find their weekend is better served when they plan it themselves while steering clear of delusional others.

“Phase 2 – One million or more of the assembled 10 million must be prepared to stay in D.C. as long as it takes to see Obama, Biden, Reid, McConnell, Boehner, Pelosi, and Attorney General Holder removed from office. The senior republican in the US House of Representatives will become Speaker of the House and the US House of Representatives will elect a temporary President and Vice President of the United States. The U.S. Senate will take action to elect a new majority and minority leader.&#8232;As required, the U.S. Congress will execute appropriate legislation to convene new elections or U.S. States will appoint replacements for positions vacated consistent with established constitutional requirements”
http://www.politicususa.com/2014/05/18/operat...

What nut outside of Fox nation would believe any portion of this load of horseshit? Obviously no one.

One has to say this was too much even for the Fox viewer and Limbaugh ditto heads.

“I be me, and you are...”

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#190996 May 20, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
“It’s three agencies of government when I get there that are gone – Commerce, Education and the um, what’s the third one there? Let’s see. Oh five – Commerce, Education and the um, um,” 
“The third agency of government I would do away with - the education, the uh, the commerce and let’s see. I can’t the third one. I can’t. Sorry Oops.”
Rick Perry
"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again." —Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002
 "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004 
George Bush
Reagan spoke to God , Bush was paranoid...Kennedy was a Barbie, They sure all had cause to be there at a time when they were in office...

Presidents for the people...woohooo
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#190997 May 20, 2014
By the way Dufus / Romper. One of yesterday's SCOTUS punts .... Another presentation of your play law play definition of NBC. But I'm sure there was some mean lady somewhere to blame for your ignorance

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#190998 May 20, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't disputed what he said, brainiac. I think her motive does matter and a civil court just might agree, should this end up in court. I haven't said I agree with anything that Sterling has said or done, moron. I don't think just because someone is upset with another that...that gives them the right to try and ruin them. My guess is, it's Stiviano titties that are tough! The dumbazz probably doesn't even realize she just ruined herself. Ya'll are sum smart uns, ain't ya? LMAO!!!
Her motives are irrelevant insofar as the NBA is concerned. I couldn't care less about Stiviano, or Sterling. Actually they deserve each other, a wealthy old philandering husband and his sugar baby. BTW, there is no evidence that Stiviano released the recordings.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
What Sterling feels he is "OK" with is irrelevant. Like I said, tough titty.
It was aired by a woman who had a grudge? So f'kin' what? It was a recording; he can't say he didn't say it. He can't say she's lying because she's disgruntled. Her motives are irrelevant. The evidence shows Sterling to be a BIGOT.
To V. Stiviano, all I can say is "nasty-bad-mean-mercenary -but-cute girl!" To Don Sterling: Tough titty.
Ha ha ha!
To LRS: Got a clue?

Moreno Valley, CA

#190999 May 20, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load of BS! Does anything other than BS ever come out of your mouth? The man's private life was aired to the public by a woman who has a grudge against him. What if your Big Island Mama found a bunch of dirt on you, would you be ok with her airing it to the media for the entire world to see? Remember now, this was a conversation between the two of you. You'd be fine with it, right? BS! Hypo
What grudge Mr. Liars?

Best you stay clear of arrangements you have no way of understanding.

Ole Don has given her a $1.8 million duplex, two Bentleys, a Ferrari and a Range Rover as well as $240,000 for her upkeep.

Guess Ole Don really don’t have a prejudice bone in that old limp johnson.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#191000 May 20, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Her motives are irrelevant insofar as the NBA is concerned. I couldn't care less about Stiviano, or Sterling. Actually they deserve each other, a wealthy old philandering husband and his sugar baby. BTW, there is no evidence that Stiviano released the recordings.

wojar wrote, "
<quoted text>
What Sterling feels he is "OK" with is irrelevant. Like I said, tough titty.
It was aired by a woman who had a grudge? So f'kin' what? It was a recording; he can't say he didn't say it. He can't say she's lying because she's disgruntled. Her motives are irrelevant. The evidence shows Sterling to be a BIGOT.
To V. Stiviano, all I can say is "nasty-bad-mean-mercenary -but-cute girl!" To Don Sterling: Tough titty.
Ha ha ha!
To LRS: Got a clue?"
But she was mean to him!!!! The other NBA owners should just suck it up and take their losses. They certainly can't blame Don for what Don said (maybe they can blame CNN.)

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#191001 May 20, 2014
Yep, another typical Libtard hypocrite. And now we know about Obama's VA Death Panels.

Democrat Alan Grayson Claims "Republicans Want You To Die"

Location hidden

#191003 May 20, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Her motives are irrelevant insofar as the NBA is concerned. I couldn't care less about Stiviano, or Sterling. Actually they deserve each other, a wealthy old philandering husband and his sugar baby. BTW, there is no evidence that Stiviano released the recordings.
<quoted text>
And there is no evidence she is his mistress either but it does not stop people for claiming she is. Maybe he likes to hang out with young chicks while she likes to hang with black basket ball stars and that by hanging to Sterling, she gets to meet more basketball stars.
But if racism is the issue, how about Al Charlatan, Jessy Jackson, etc.?
Afro-Euro-Americ an Prez

Jacksonville, FL

#191004 May 20, 2014
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Calling me the 'b-word' is a hate-crime. www.TaitzReport.com
Trump that!
Shut yo mouth honkey.
Afro-Euro-Americ an Prez

Jacksonville, FL

#191005 May 20, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
What grudge Mr. Liars?
Best you stay clear of arrangements you have no way of understanding.
Ole Don has given her a $1.8 million duplex, two Bentleys, a Ferrari and a Range Rover as well as $240,000 for her upkeep.
Guess Ole Don really don’t have a prejudice bone in that old limp johnson.
yu look like a spook, is yo?

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#191006 May 20, 2014
"Contrails, which are products of aircraft emissions ..... are among the among the most visible influences on the Earth's climate."

FAA website

Location hidden

#191007 May 20, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan spoke to God , Bush was paranoid...Kennedy was a Barbie, They sure all had cause to be there at a time when they were in office...
Presidents for the people...woohooo
Hey Tinka, You still not have explained how West Virginia is a "Red State". Their governor is a Democrat, their state legislature is dominated by Democrats, both of their U.S. Senators are Democrats and, until the 2012 election, all three of their U.S. Reps. were also Democrats.
Soooo, please explain why a Democrat "Blue" State would not have voted for Obama in 2012?
I will not hold my breath as you NEVER answer questions.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#191008 May 20, 2014
That's right, Rogue.
Aviation will be the death of us all.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#191009 May 20, 2014
I am looking forward to the official NTSB report on the cause of the Mr. Perry Imhofe's fatal plane crash.

Location hidden

#191010 May 20, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
"Contrails, which are products of aircraft emissions ..... are among the among the most visible influences on the Earth's climate."
FAA website
Well idiotard, exactly what emissions are you talking about. You probably are clueless to what happens when you burn hydrocarbon fuels! The Carbon combines with Oxygen to form Carbon-dioxide which is a colorless and odorless GAS while the Hydrogen combines with Oxygen to form Dihydrogen Monoxide which is crystallized by the sub-zero temperatures at high altitudes and forms contrails..
To further edumacate you the "stand temperature laps rate" is three degrees Fahrenheit per thousand feet which means if it is 90 degrees at sea level it should be ZERO degrees at 30,000 feet or minus thirty degrees at 40,000 feet.
BTW, planes avoid flying in temps below minus forty degrees because water dispersant, like Prist, may not work well enough and water crystals may form in the fuel system and block fuel filters.
http://www.pristaerospace.com/

WW2 contrails over Belgium

How does it feel to be an intellectual idiot?
And Deep Throat Jacqueau, How does a stupid small plane pilots, whose plane's service ceiling is just 20,000 feet, even know about Prist?!? I seriously doubt if you have ever heard of the product!!!!

Location hidden

#191011 May 20, 2014
Oh, U.S. military fuel is always blended with Prist but private pilots have to ask for it. I never have as I have never flown my plane below sub-zero weather. But if I think I will be, I know enough to ask for Prist to be mixed in my fuel.
Now, ask the average PRIVATE pilot what Prist is and they probably will not be able to answer the question..
Now, does anyone want to talk about wide-cut v. narrow-cut jet fuel?
Well how about #2 diesel v.#1 diesel v. high-cetane diesel fuels?!? Most trucker don't know that either, but I do even though I am a stupid SMALL plane pilot.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#191012 May 20, 2014
Rogue,
I like to fly too, but those days are over.
Get out of the sky you bonehead. You are killing the planet.
loose

Location hidden

#191013 May 20, 2014
Oh,#2 diesel will start to wax at about minus ten degrees F. and weighs about 7.2 lbs per gallon whereas #1 diesel will start to wax at about minus forty degrees and weighs about 7.0 lbs per gallon.
Now high-cetane burns cleaner than #2 diesel and will start to wax around minus twenty degrees and weighs about 7.1 lbs. per gallon. Current automotive diesel is not only high-cetane but also ultra-low sulfur and they need to add PIG-PISS to a tank when they fill up. And most truckers do not know that DEF (Diesel Exhaust Fluid) is made from pig urine and is about one third uric acid obtained usually from pig farms!!!
Yep, I is just won stew-ped tsmall plane pilot!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RoxLo 1,236,161
abby 6-2 15 min Sublime1 12
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 53,583
amy 6-2 1 hr Sublime1 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Newt Gingrinch 99,595
News Former U.S. House Speaker Hastert indicted on f... 2 hr Drifter 46
Word (Dec '08) 5 hr Red_Forman 5,253
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]