BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 242260 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#191100 May 21, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Rogue,
You wouldn't know what to do with proof if it bit you on the buttocks.
I want to see some Benghazi action.
Where is The Beef?
Show me The Proof.
Benghazi
Benghazi
Benghazi
Show me the beef.
What are you worried about, the truth? If there is nothing there to be found by November, it will be a real good issue for you Libtards. But if they find the smoking gun, it will be a very big issue for the Republicans and that is what you are worried about.
Oh, why did you Democrats investigate the "allegation" that G.H.W. Bush flew in an SR-71 to Paris in October 1980? Because they wanted to play down the Algiers Accord of Jan 19, 1981 in which Christopher Warren struck a SECRETE deal with the Iranians!!!!

Location hidden

#191101 May 21, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
When do those waste of time hearings start?
This is all or nothing for the Republicans.
This is their last chance at redemption.
Show me the beef.
Tell us, what did you Democrats find out about G.H.W. Bush flying to Paris in a SR71? That did not stop you from doing an investigation.
How about all those investigations about those evil oil companies fixing oil prices? Did the Democrats ever investigate any OPEC oil company or just the evil American companies? And did they ever find anything wrong with the AMERICAN oil companies.

Location hidden

#191102 May 21, 2014
You can tell the Libtads are upset when they are blowing smoke outta their azzez. Where dare be smoke, dare be FIRE!!!

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#191103 May 21, 2014
Rogue,
Thpeaking with a thick thouther drawl does not makes Trey Gowdey any less dumb.

Show Me The Beef.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#191104 May 21, 2014
Where is that U.S. made Boeing Seven Seven Seven?

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#191105 May 21, 2014
I will eat my hat if they bring down Obama over Benghazi.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#191106 May 21, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect that Romper's butt hurts on a regular basis. And not because of a bee sting
Butt pain is caused by swelling of his brain.

Ottawa

#191107 May 21, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did YOU see them engaged in any sexual activity? We did not see Bill and Monica but there is "evidence" that ended up on Monica's blue dress!!!
Oh, did he "give" those things to her or just allow her to use them? But in any event, they both got what they wanted and it was accentual.
And I seriously doubt if she is still riding in the Bentley or living in that $1.8 M home. If she had kept her mouth shut he probably would have paid her off but now she just got the boot in the azz,
So, in the final analysis, SHE is the guilty party in all of this. Misogyny on your part? Of course not, LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).

Ottawa

#191108 May 21, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you worried about, the truth? If there is nothing there to be found by November, it will be a real good issue for you Libtards. But if they find the smoking gun, it will be a very big issue for the Republicans and that is what you are worried about.
Oh, why did you Democrats investigate the "allegation" that G.H.W. Bush flew in an SR-71 to Paris in October 1980? Because they wanted to play down the Algiers Accord of Jan 19, 1981 in which Christopher Warren struck a SECRETE deal with the Iranians!!!!
You : "Oh, why did you Democrats investigate the "allegation" that G.H.W. Bush flew in an SR-71 to Paris in October 1980? Because they wanted to play down the Algiers Accord of Jan 19, 1981 in which Christopher Warren struck a SECRETE deal with the Iranians!!!!"

Me : "What?"

Ottawa

#191109 May 21, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Where is that U.S. made Boeing Seven Seven Seven?
It is, minimum, 70% foreign-built. Boeing's become an assembly company. In the face of much criticism, though, Boeing has begun to repatriate some 777 and 780 production. But not much.

Ottawa

#191110 May 21, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
I will eat my hat if they bring down Obama over Benghazi.
Rest easy. Did you see the motley crew that's going to run the show? Do Republicans have a death wish, coming up with these losers? Why?

1. They will, much to their discomfiture, find out that the attack was well planned, and, having ZERO troops on the ground, and with the Ambassador declining heavier security,(though it would probably have made no difference) nothing could be done to stave off the attackers;

2. It will be found out that the CIA briefed the US Ambassador to the UN,. told her it was on account of this anti-Moslem film in LA.

3. It will be found out that Obama, his sec of State, Clinton, plus senior bureaucrats,could in now way review security arrangements for a minor cultural (read : CIA) post in Libya and in 190 other U.S. missions abroad. State dept and CIA lower-case officials who are in charge of that kind of stuff are responsible for security of ALL missions abroad, including Benghazi.

4. It will be found that the Obama administration did a poor post-Benghazi reporting job. Piss-poor. Who can argue that? But, what has it changed? Like Clinton said, 4 people are dead and that in itself is the tragedy.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#191111 May 21, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual Mr. Liars you confuse the man with his wife while making a fool of yourself in the process.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/220823560/Vanessa-S...
Response from Stiviano's attorney Mac Nehoray
“This is an action brought by a very angry wife whose husband is a highly public figure and who is well known to be "keeping women" other than his wife and who has done so for very many years with a big toothy grin brandishing his sexual prowess in the faces of the Paparazzi and caring less what anyone else thought, the least of which, his own wife.
DONALD T. STERLING, CURIOUSLY NOT A PARTY IN THIS ACTION, HAS FLAUNTED THAT GROTESQUE LIFESTYLE IN FRONT OF AND IN HIS WIFE'S FACE FOR NEARLY THEIR ENTIRE MARRIAGE OF 50 YEARS. The person least fooled and 0 least affected and least "robbed of her due" is Mrs. Rochelle H. Sterling.
At a minimum, she has been complicit for over 50 years and, here, particularly, has "looked the other way" if not put hands over her mouth, covered her eyes and attempted to cover her ears. Further, this not the "first rodeo" as the expression goes”
Give poops a jelly-bean! The name on the suit is Sterling's wife. Bravo!

Ottawa

#191112 May 21, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
But if it was a different person who died it wouldn't have been odd?
There weren't that many people on the plane, and if one dies of injuries, they all had equal chance of being the unlucky one. Do the math. Nothing "odd" at all.
There was a car crash just the other day, four people in the car; one died. Happens every day.
Er, wojar, I think you are much too charitable, much too tolerant. That may have prevented you from fully comprehending the birther conspiracy mind, egged on by hate for that BLACK man in the WHITE House.

Here is the birther version, or what actually happened :

1. Dr. Fuddy' is about to spill the beans, will reveal that Obama was indeed born in...Kenya;
2. Obama gets wind of this. HAS to stop her in her tracks.
3. Summons the FBI, the CIA, the secret service, the whole shebang.
4. Instructs his minions to kill Dr. Fuddy, but to ensure it looks like an accident
5. Easy, say the operatives. Here's our plan :

We know she'll be flying in a small commuter plane from Island to island. We'll check her flight number and all that. We'll place an agent on board. Then we'll ask BOTH pilots to simulate engine problems and land on the water, easy feat as you know...and, yes, Mr President, we will make sure that no one dies from the crash landing EXCEPT Dr. Fuddy. And, if the crash landing does not kill her, then our operative on board will pull the cord on her life vest, ensuring it inflates INSIDE the aeroplane, thereby making sure she cannot get out. Of course , everyone will leave the plane, including the pilots, AHEAD OF HER. That , sir is our plan. No one killed except her. Nobody will be the wiser, except of course the birthers.

6. President : Wonderful, boys, I knew I could count on you.

And so, yes, it was no accident. Obama had Dr. Fuddy' murdered.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#191113 May 21, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly troll.
Sorry Romper, if the publicity didn't affect their finances they wouldn't give a crap. It's their bottom line that counts. Their motivation is profit driven; that is why they are involved.$$$, the motive force. Romper does not understand the difference between a triggering event and a cause or motivation.
Romper, if you open a window and a bee flies in and stings you on your butt, your butt hurts because you got stung by a bee, not because you opened a window.
Capisce?
<quoted text>
If you could only comprehend what you read, you'd be much further along in life. I said everything that happened after the tapes were released were a by-product. The part that interests me is the legality of her actions. BTW, don't open the window and you don't get stung!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#191114 May 21, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect that Romper's butt hurts on a regular basis. And not because of a bee sting
That's some statement coming from a gay man! You're having another hot link between your buns for lunch, aren't ya? LMAO! Another one destroyed and reduced to petty insults. LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#191115 May 21, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Butt pain is caused by swelling of his brain.
Destroyed. Completely. LMAO @ JOKO

Ottawa

#191116 May 21, 2014
Destroyed indeed. It's like swatting flies. Yes, LRS-Dale is destroying everyone in sight. And how does he achieve this? Easy. Superior intellect, refined wit, sophisticated, as when projecting gay allusions when drawing a blank. Not to mention sharp rapier-like wit (ex: FO).

Ottawa

#191117 May 21, 2014
Einstein : E = mc2

LRS/Dale : Destroyed

LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).

Ottawa

#191118 May 21, 2014
Marshall McLuhan to LRS/Dale : "The medium is the message".

LRS/Dalee to McLuhan : "OH YEAH!!. Destroyed".

Double LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).

Location hidden

#191119 May 21, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Er, wojar, I think you are much too charitable, much too tolerant. That may have prevented you from fully comprehending the birther conspiracy mind, egged on by hate for that BLACK man in the WHITE House.
Here is the birther version, or what actually happened :
1. Dr. Fuddy' is about to spill the beans, will reveal that Obama was indeed born in...Kenya;
2. Obama gets wind of this. HAS to stop her in her tracks.
3. Summons the FBI, the CIA, the secret service, the whole shebang.
4. Instructs his minions to kill Dr. Fuddy, but to ensure it looks like an accident
5. Easy, say the operatives. Here's our plan :
We know she'll be flying in a small commuter plane from Island to island. We'll check her flight number and all that. We'll place an agent on board. Then we'll ask BOTH pilots to simulate engine problems and land on the water, easy feat as you know...and, yes, Mr President, we will make sure that no one dies from the crash landing EXCEPT Dr. Fuddy. And, if the crash landing does not kill her, then our operative on board will pull the cord on her life vest, ensuring it inflates INSIDE the aeroplane, thereby making sure she cannot get out. Of course , everyone will leave the plane, including the pilots, AHEAD OF HER. That , sir is our plan. No one killed except her. Nobody will be the wiser, except of course the birthers.
6. President : Wonderful, boys, I knew I could count on you.
And so, yes, it was no accident. Obama had Dr. Fuddy' murdered.
Actually Cessna C-208 Caravans only require ONE pilot. They also do not have to have a flight attendant nor a cabin door and I bet you are clueless to as to why. But what in the hell dew eye nose es eye es jest ah stew-ped small plain piloit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,564,922
Any hot guys in Chicago ? 20-29 yo 1 hr Black Knight 5
WTF Over 2 hr Maxipad 1
TRUTH will be revealed, someday, maybe. 2 hr Exposed 11
Jonny's Towing is Chicagoland's Most Crooked Co... 2 hr Exposed 68
Chicago has the Worst Women (Jun '16) 3 hr Liberal C Words 134
Trump Just Sux 3 hr RadishHpur 90

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance