BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243244 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#191046 May 20, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The Lame Street Media did not comment until now as there was ZILCH to comment about. Macklemore uttered no racist or anti-Semitic rant. Your hero Sterling, however, did. We heard it. I heard nothing from Macklemore.
I agree, the disguise stunt was not the brightest of ideas. But, do Jews not wear that attire, that hat, the braided hair? The nose was in bad taste, agreed, but that's it. Period. End of story. The guy has a record of promoting good race relations, which you chose to overlook.
You should've worked for the defunct Rupert Murdoch's "News of the World" or "National Enquirer", Rogue, hungry for miscellaneous unimportant non-news sensationalist stories. Like the Arabs skinning the crucified person. One picture, no caption, no explanation, yet you post it as your hate dictates you do so. Sad. Pathetic.
Hmm, and joko sees no problem here!

http://politix.topix.com/story/12119-is-mackl...
Learn to Read

United States

#191047 May 20, 2014
LRS wrote:
For Twinky,

I'll reduce this situation to the bare facts, for ya.

Sterling - Host
Stiviano - Parasite
Host cuts off parasite.
Parasite sets out for revenge.

Get it, yet? I guess, in a sense, this is about finances. The finances she won't be enjoying anymore! LMAO! Finances! LMAO!
NBA - sees finances threatened. Takes action. They don't give a rats ass about Sterling's girl or Romper's ignorance

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#191048 May 20, 2014
LRS wrote:
For Twinky,
Sterling - Host
Stiviano - Parasite
Host cuts off parasite.
Get it, yet? I guess, in a sense, this is about finances. The finances she won't be enjoying anymore! LMAO! Finances! LMAO!
For LRS-Dale :

-Sterling - Host
-Stiviano - Mistress
-Host directs racists slurs at Magic Johnson and assorted Blacks
(says in interview later on that he was trying to touch her, make out, but he was distracted because he's jealous of Stiviano's black friends, warns her not to bring them around anymore).
-Stiviano records racist bigot
-Racist rants go viral, all over the media
-Sterling goes on air, makes things worse for himself by uttering (see my bracket up there)

NBA, hypocritical NBA, which probably knew of Sterling's racist views,goes ape now that those views have become public, thereby threatening league's financial well-being.

Sad sad story because Sterling is probably totally LRS/Dale-like senile and nutty as a fruit cake.

Sad story because none of the Clippers players threatened to sit out games in protest and until Sterling stepped down. Million-dollar contracts speak louder than principles and, speaking of hypocrisy,...

...the league in its denunciation of Sterling, the height of hypocrisy. And, however racist and nutty and senile Sterling was and is, on what grounds can they force him to sell his franchise? And if he IS forced to sell, check out the punishment : team that he originally paid $100 million for is now worth $800 million.$700 million profit. Poor bastard.
Learn to Read

United States

#191049 May 20, 2014
LRS wrote:
For Twinky,

Sterling - Host
Stiviano - Parasite
Host cuts off parasite.

And the NBA cares because ....

Oh - that's right. Because sponsors started pulling ads and players threatened to boycott playoff games.$$$$$$$

Ottawa

#191050 May 20, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm, and joko sees no problem here!
http://politix.topix.com/story/12119-is-mackl...
You don't read and understand English too too well, now do you? I've read that remark about you so often lately. Wonder why?

Except for the regrettable nose job, nothing there, just move on, folks.

P.S. Oh, can you point out ONE racist or anti-semitic remark emanating from Macklemore's mouth? Please don't hesitate to ask me to post a few of Sterling's "generous" racial comments.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#191051 May 20, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
NBA - sees finances threatened. Takes action. They don't give a rats ass about Sterling's girl or Romper's ignorance
The NBA is taking action because of public pressure and nothing else! They were forced to. You act like I'm "for" or "against" one or the other, I'm not. I'm looking at the story and how it came to be. What happens after that, I really don't care. The facts are blatant. Stiviano got cut off then got ticked off. Simple as that. And, I don't think that gives someone the right to attempt to ruin another.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#191052 May 20, 2014
<quoted text>
For LRS-Dale :
-Sterling - Host
-Stiviano - Mistress
(says in interview later on that he was trying to touch her, make out, but he was distracted because he's jealous of Stiviano's black friends, warns her not to bring them around anymore).
-Sterling goes on air, makes things worse for himself by uttering (see my bracket up there)
NBA, hypocritical NBA, which probably knew of Sterling's racist views,goes ape now that those views have become public, thereby threatening league's financial well-being.
Sad sad story because Sterling is probably totally LRS/Dale-like senile and nutty as a fruit cake.
Sad story because none of the Clippers players threatened to sit out games in protest and until Sterling stepped down. Million-dollar contracts speak louder than principles and, speaking of hypocrisy,...
...the league in its denunciation of Sterling, the height of hypocrisy. And, however racist and nutty and senile Sterling was and is, on what grounds can they force him to sell his franchise? And if he IS forced to sell, check out the punishment : team that he originally paid $100 million for is now worth $800 million.$700 million profit. Poor bastard.
Only two things I object to. One: the gap between Stiviano "records" rant and rant "goes" viral. Two: the reference to me. FU for that. Other than that, I pretty much agree with you. I think Slotard said it, the pair deserve each other.
Learn to Read

United States

#191053 May 20, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>The NBA is taking action because of public pressure and nothing else! They were forced to. You act like I'm "for" or "against" one or the other, I'm not. I'm looking at the story and how it came to be. What happens after that, I really don't care. The facts are blatant. Stiviano got cut off then got ticked off. Simple as that. And, I don't think that gives someone the right to attempt to ruin another.
Public pressure - you mean sponsors pulling $$. Players threatening to sit. Fans (the source of the money fountain). pissed. That kind of pressure?

I haven't said anything about their personal issues except that Sterling was a fool to launch into a bigoted tirade with someone he was involved in a lawsuit.

The fact is that the NBA has the right to act to protect their investment and it would be foolish of them not to. They may be hypocrites but that's not illegal - and the reason they acted so quickly and severely was $$$. Pure and simple - and Don has to deal with the consequences

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#191054 May 20, 2014
About three years my two Chihuahuas got sick after I gave them chew sticks made in China. The older one's health did not recover and she died of congestive heart failure about the same time the news broke.
Now it is back in the news and I noticed that Petco has announce they will remove these Chinese made pet treats by THE END OF THIS YEAR.
Sorry Petco, you FAIL. I stopped buying Chinese made food products over two years ago to include food items made for pets.

Petco to Stop Sales of China-Made Dog and Cat Treats
First national pet specialty retailer to remove all China-made dog and cat treats from in-store and online retail assortment

PR Newswire

SAN DIEGO, May 20, 2014

SAN DIEGO, May 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/-- Petco today announced it will stop carrying China-made dog and cat treats at its more than 1,300 store locations nationwide, including Unleashed by Petco stores and online at Petco.com , by the end of 2014.

Location hidden

#191055 May 20, 2014
Oh, I did call Petco's 800-number and ended up talking to someone in the Philippines which means they FAILED TWICE today.

Location hidden

#191056 May 20, 2014
<quoted text>
You don't read and understand English too too well, now do you? I've read that remark about you so often lately. Wonder why?
Except for the regrettable nose job, nothing there, just move on, folks.
P.S. Oh, can you point out ONE racist or anti-semitic remark emanating from Macklemore's mouth? Please don't hesitate to ask me to post a few of Sterling's "generous" racial comments.
How about the song he sang? But if you go on line, the Lame Stream Media is picking up the issue,,,,,, albeit a few days late and only after it was brought up on those evil extreme right wing internet sites.

Location hidden

#191058 May 20, 2014
Only because Macklmore supports Gay Rights, Deep Throat La Jacqueau will back him to the hilt. So sorrrry, no pun intended.

Location hidden

#191059 May 20, 2014
<quoted text>
For LRS-Dale :
-Sterling - Host
-Stiviano - Mistress
Why is she a "Mistress"? Did she say she was? Did Sterling say she was? Maybe he just likes to hang with pretty young chicks.
And as usual did did not post a link!!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#191060 May 20, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Public pressure - you mean sponsors pulling $$. Players threatening to sit. Fans (the source of the money fountain). pissed. That kind of pressure?
I haven't said anything about their personal issues except that Sterling was a fool to launch into a bigoted tirade with someone he was involved in a lawsuit.
The fact is that the NBA has the right to act to protect their investment and it would be foolish of them not to. They may be hypocrites but that's not illegal - and the reason they acted so quickly and severely was $$$. Pure and simple - and Don has to deal with the consequences
The moment it went public, the NBA was drug into it. Financial reasons or not. That is not the point. The point is, does Stiviano have the right to do what she did. Especially, when her motives are questionable at the very best. I don't know. But, it comes across as an invasion of privacy, to me. It was a private phone call, after all. I don't think Don is too worried one way or the other. He'll still be filthy rich. Stiviano, on the other hand, may have good reason to worry.

Ottawa

#191061 May 20, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Only two things I object to. One: the gap between Stiviano "records" rant and rant "goes" viral. Two: the reference to me. FU for that. Other than that, I pretty much agree with you. I think Slotard said it, the pair deserve each other.
The reference to you was meant as a compliment. I tried so hard to place you in the best possible light.

Ottawa

#191062 May 20, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
About three years my two Chihuahuas got sick after I gave them chew sticks made in China. The older one's health did not recover and she died of congestive heart failure about the same time the news broke.
Now it is back in the news and I noticed that Petco has announce they will remove these Chinese made pet treats by THE END OF THIS YEAR.
Sorry Petco, you FAIL. I stopped buying Chinese made food products over two years ago to include food items made for pets.
Petco to Stop Sales of China-Made Dog and Cat Treats
First national pet specialty retailer to remove all China-made dog and cat treats from in-store and online retail assortment
PR Newswire
SAN DIEGO, May 20, 2014
SAN DIEGO, May 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/-- Petco today announced it will stop carrying China-made dog and cat treats at its more than 1,300 store locations nationwide, including Unleashed by Petco stores and online at Petco.com , by the end of 2014.
Chinese : 50% guilty
North-American importer and distributor : 50% guilty

Bastards, both.
Learn to Read

Scottsburg, IN

#191063 May 20, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>The moment it went public, the NBA was drug into it. Financial reasons or not. That is not the point. The point is, does Stiviano have the right to do what she did. Especially, when her motives are questionable at the very best. I don't know. But, it comes across as an invasion of privacy, to me. It was a private phone call, after all. I don't think Don is too worried one way or the other. He'll still be filthy rich. Stiviano, on the other hand, may have good reason to worry.
That is the point as far as the NBA is concerned and far as his accountability. You want to obsess over their relationship? No concern of mine

Ottawa

#191065 May 20, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Only because Macklmore supports Gay Rights, Deep Throat La Jacqueau will back him to the hilt. So sorrrry, no pun intended.
Thanks for laying out his lyrics. Never backed him as I never heard of him before today. However, I don't back his language, not because it's sex-laden, I don't give a hoot about that, but because it's boorish and vulgar.

Do I back gay rights like he does? You betcha. I just don't back him.

Ottawa

#191066 May 20, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is she a "Mistress"? Did she say she was? Did Sterling say she was? Maybe he just likes to hang with pretty young chicks.
And as usual did did not post a link!!!!
1. Okay., Not his mistress. How about his companion, his lover, his prostitute? That better?
2. What did I have to back up? Don't your read the newspaper, listen to the news? Oh, that's right,. you read the National Enquirer and watch foxnews.com . No wonder.

3. I offered LRS/Dale proof of the inanities that Sterling uttered. I don't recall offering you any. I will remind you of one of his absurdities, which might just prove he is senile. Magic has "the" aids, shouldn't he be ashamed of himself? Notice the "the". And, imagine, this old lecher, casting stones at Johnson just because he was lucky not to contract aids! If he cheats on his wife, octogenarian that he is, we can only imagine his forages into the world of women when he was able to fully "stand at attention" and salute. Unlike you, rogue, I wrote "imagine" as I am not stating it, just supposing.

Location hidden

#191067 May 20, 2014
<quoted text>
Chinese : 50% guilty
North-American importer and distributor : 50% guilty
Bastards, both.
Typical Libtardian Logic. Did the importer know he was getting a poisoned product? NO!!!
Now Perco has admitted they know there is a PROBLEM but the will continue to sell those tainted products until they sell them off. In that case I would say Petco would be half responsible but not the people who UNknowingly sold Chinese Drywall which as contaminated.
And that is juts another reason why we need to overhaul our tort laws so only the guilty are forced to pay.
Just look at Obama who just found a bank CRIMINALLY libel but only fined them. Who did Obama punish? The Bankers who committed the crimes? NO, he punished the stock holders who lost money that was used to pay the fine when The stockholders did not know the bankers were engaged in criminal activity.
But Obama does not want to put the bankers in prison. He wants their money so HE can redistribute the wealth of those evil stockholders. The teachers, policemen, firemen, etc. that have their retirements funds invested!!!
And that is just another reason why I call you Libtards!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min No Surprize 1,683,892
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 38 min Alain Vain 11,771
What's the Matter with California? 1 hr SAN FRAN WEIRDO 7
Sick of commercials with mix couples 1 hr COMMERCIALS SUCK 2
Trump is A 2 hr Jake Tapper 381
-Can-nabis -co-caine- he-roin op-ium ecs-tasy c... 3 hr LOOKS GUUD N STRIPES 2
last post wins! (Dec '10) 3 hr _FLATLINE-------- 3,229

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance